Sisterhood - Temptation Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhh, yes, oh... good, so good," Ivy groaned. She shuddered and then went rigid, the muscles of her flat stomach tensing hard as she held her hips in the air, pressed firmly against Shireen's mouth.

Shireen's shoulders hunched and then shook as a gurgling cough sounded in her throat. Katharina felt Shireen's pussy clamp hard around her. Shireen pushed back, spluttered and shook her head free, gasping and drooling.

"Uh! Sw- swallowed," Shireen panted. She twisted her neck to look back at Katharina, shaking her hips and grinding herself on Katharina's dick, "Okay, now your turn nice girl."

Katharina smiled and clapped her hands to Shireen's hips, "Like this?" She slid her fingertips down over Shireen's buttocks and gripped hard, pulling them apart and shaking. Beneath her fingers she felt the slight slickness of Lisa's drying cum.

"Unfh," Shireen grunted and shook her backside, snuggling it back against Katharina's thrust, "Whatever you want. Tell me when you're close."

Katharina watched the smooth grinding motion of Shireen's hips in front of her, felt the girl's soft buttocks in her hands. Shireen's movements slid the tight grip of her pussy in a slow twist around the shaft of Katharina's dick, stroking her, rubbing little shivers of ticklish excitement into her skin. She felt herself twitch and strain inside, but sensed that she was not unavoidably close to a climax yet. Though she felt a compelling urge to grab and thrust hard, to release herself, and could imagine vividly doing so, the urge was not yet matched by any visceral swell of excitement inside her body. She knew she could hold back, if she wanted. She wondered whether she wanted to, to savor for a little longer the sight and sensation of Shireen's supple, glistening body writhing in front of her, gripping her and stroking her. Or whether she wanted to join Ivy in letting go.

"I- uh, yeah," Katharina replied as she drove herself forward, pressing deeper into Shireen, "I'm close. I'm going to..."

Swiftly, Shireen arched her back and pulled her hips away, bending Katharina's dick downward and then letting it flop free to bounce stiffly in the empty air. Shireen leaned forward and clamped her lips around Ivy's dick, twisting her neck and sucking hard. After one long deep suck she disgorged Ivy and spun around to face Katharina, while sticking her rear end up at Ivy. Ivy leaped down off the stone block and grabbed Shireen by the hips to thrust into her just as Shireen took hold of Katharina's dick and slid it past her lips.

Katharina was caught in a drifting, hot daydream, her gaze locked on Shireen's sudden agile pivot, the sweep of her limbs and her glossy hair as she twisted deftly into position. Then suddenly the momentary cool frustration of withdrawing from Shireen's pussy was erased by a slippery, cloying caress. Shireen's tongue slid forward along the sensitive underside of Katharina's dick. The forward glide barely halted at the tightness of Shireen's throat, before pressing on and enveloping Katharina in a firm, undulating grip.

Katharina's limbs stiffened as she pushed the sudden surge of pleasure up through her body, stoking it and willing it outward. Her hands flew to the sides of Shireen's head, needing something to grip at. She scrabbled and dug her fingertips under Shireen's hair. Then she felt another hand clap firmly on top of hers. Shireen pressed and guided Katharina's grip further round to the back of her head, and pushed, pressing her mouth a fraction further down Katharina's shaft.

"It- uhh... is that okay?" Katharina groaned.

Shireen's hand left Katharina's and came to rest on Katharina's hip, pulling her gently forward. There was a gurgling vibration from inside Shireen's throat as her head bobbed in what looked like a nod. Then she snorted out a short sharp choke before pulling back and letting Katharina slip out past her gasping lips.

"Ahh, yeah... yeah... your, uh, friend is making me... come," a wispy filament of saliva fell from Shireen's lower lip, dangled, and then broke and fell with a quiet spatter to the floor.

"Ohh yeah," Ivy groaned and rammed herself forward to slap her hips against Shireen's buttocks.

"It's a... a good moment to fuck me in the face," Shireen grunted as her body was jolted forward. She opened her mouth and seemed about to swallow Katharina again, but then turned and called over her shoulder, "So smack me mean girl, come on."

"Well if you say so," Katharina giggled.

"I say so," Shireen replied quickly before flexing her jaw and pushing her mouth onto the end of Katharina's dick.

"Uhhh yeahh," Ivy gasped. She raised her hand, palm flat, poised to strike, but was jolted back by a sudden thrust of Shireen's hips and her slap came down glancing across Shireen's thigh.

Shireen seemed to move herself only by flexing her legs, rocking herself on the tips of her toes. Her head remained in place where Katharina now held her firmly by the hair, as her rear end squirmed and shuddered, pushing back against Ivy in frantic, forceful bumps.

Katharina heard a slickened squelching sound from the space between Ivy's hips and Shireen's backside. Ivy's thrusts felt feeble, their force broken against the vigor and violence of Shireen's faster and more powerful movements. The squelching sound disappeared beneath the steady clap of Ivy's buttocks being slammed back against the edge of the stone slab on which she was leaning. Ivy bit her lip and grunted out a shrill cry from behind her teeth then brought her hand down sharply against the side of Shireen's rump. This time she struck cleanly, and hard, raising a resounding clap that echoed out across the chamber.

As Shireen flinched and then flung her head forward to swallow Katharina deeper, Katharina felt the store of heat that she had stoked inside herself begin to swell over and surge out up the shaft of her dick, just as a tight pulse gathered at its base. She dug her fingers against the sides of Shireen's skull and tugged forward, thrusting herself firmly in. When Shireen's lips opened to spill a wet trail of saliva and a hoarse groan rattled muffled in her chest, Katharina worried that she had yanked too hard. But then she felt the pointed tips of Shireen's fingernails pressing into the slight softness at the tops of her buttocks as Shireen reached around to pull her forward, seeming to urge her deeper.

Katharina felt the silky, sweat-heavy strands of Shireen's hair in her fingers, and watched Ivy's face contort with excitement and exertion as she smacked Shireen several times more, harder, shaking the slight looseness of soft flesh around Shireen's hips. The gathering knot of tension inside Katharina's body gave way and she groaned aloud, feeling the pressure pulse and spurt out of her dick, throbbing and thickening against the constrictions of Shireen's throat.

Katharina realized only as the throbbing began to abate that she was holding her eyes scrunched shut. She felt Shireen's hair still bunched in her fingers, and slowly straightened them open to let go. The last few pulses of Katharina's orgasm were still draining from her as Shireen twisted her neck and smoothly pulled back, letting Katharina flop free just as she was beginning to soften. A spatter of fluid fell from Shireen's mouth to the stone floor as she coughed and groaned.

Katharina closed her eyes again and let her head loll back, her dick twitching with the dull need left behind by the withdrawal of touch and sensation. Katharina reached for Shireen's shoulder, found her arm and then her hand, and guided it to her dick. A chuckle sounded beneath Shireen's panting breaths and she began to gently stroke her fingers along the side of the shaft. Katharina groaned and felt herself twitch, then came the sting of another hot spurt. Shireen took hold of Katharina, and pumped slowly. Then after a few delicious soothing strokes, Katharina felt Shireen's lips against the sore skin of her tip, brushing against it and blowing cool gasps of air.

"Gah. You are... really good at that... so full of energy," Katharina breathed in deeply. She opened her eyes and looked down at Shireen, stroking her hair.

Shireen's dark-lined eyes looked up with a flash of white. Her lips curled into a smile against Katharina's dick and then she pulled back and straightened up. There was a quiet crick of a joint popping into place as Shireen flexed her hips and brought her legs together to stand upright.

"Yeah, alright," Ivy leaned back against the stone block, her skinny chest heaving in and out, "I'll say it, even if your mistress won't."

Katharina looked up from Ivy's chest to her flushed face, "What?"

Ivy nodded at Shireen, "She is best pussy. For sure."

"Right," Katharina nodded vigorously, "Oh yes definitely."

There was a flush of deep red on Shireen's cheeks beneath the brown of her skin. Despite the tousle of sweat-matted hair across one side of her face, the glisten of saliva down her chin, and the smear of tears at the corners of her eyes, Shireen's richly-colored make-up stood out cleanly, unsmudged, the neat red of her lips and the shimmering purple shadow of her eyelids.

Shireen tossed her hair aside and reached out to lay one hand on Katharina's stomach, another on Ivy's hip. She looked each of them in the eyes, "Why thank you both. That is sweet."

Katharina felt the satisfying ache of her rough, slightly rushed orgasm fade away in long pulses. She stood and looked at Shireen for a moment, had the impression that all three of them were gathering their strength.

Then Ivy spoke, her voice descending into a stuttering giggle, "Yep. Banging bitches, Katja."

Shireen narrowed her eyes at Ivy. "How rude," she reached out and took Ivy by the hips and pulled her close. They stood eyes level for a moment as Shireen lifted her arm and whipped her hand down hard against Ivy's slim backside with a loud clap, then dug her fingers into it and shook it in her hand. She brought her face close to Ivy's and spoke through quiet laughter, "Well, if you want to bang best bitch again later..."

"Oh?" Ivy winced.

Shireen sprang back and turned to Katharina. She grinned, baring the white of her teeth, and Katharina saw the subtle slant where one front tooth jutted, crooked. Shireen reached out to slap Katharina's wilting dick to one side with a giggle, "I'll probably stay around here. For now, I'm off to find the sisters."

"The sisters?" Katharina asked.

Shireen turned and began to stride away, bouncing on the tips of her feet. "Yeah. See whether Lisa will let them triple-team me," she called out, "Now have fun at the rest of the ball you two. Come see me after if you want. And thanks for fucking me."

"Our pleasure," Katharina mumbled. She lifted her hand to wave and then watched Shireen flounce away and fade into the steam. Katharina turned to Ivy, "So. Banging bitches, huh."

"Yeah," Ivy grinned. She looked somewhat sheepish, or perhaps just plainly happy, Katharina couldn't tell, "You and me. It's fun together."

"Yes. Thanks for bringing me along on one of your bitch-banging adventures," Katharina chuckled. She looked over her shoulder towards where she could still just make out the outlines of the row of doorways by which they had entered, "So where do you think Lia is anyway?"

Ivy looked around, "Yeah, dunno. She was in here earlier. But I guess that was a while ago now."

"On your last adventure?" Katharina asked.

"Yeah, we met that nice woman Jane, one of the milves," Ivy put her hands on the stone block and with a hop hoisted herself up to sit at its edge. She wriggled her behind against the stone surface, "Ooh, warm. Nice."

Katharina had wondered about the three older women that they had encountered much earlier at the outset of the ball, from whom they had become separated. "Did you see the other one? Mutia?"

"Which?"

"The one that I was..." Katharina hesitated, wondering how best to describe Mutia, "With sort of curly gray-black hair. Cheerful, smily. Not the younger one in the virgin-slayer dress or whatever."

"Oh your one," Ivy cocked her head and looked up, pondering, "No. We only met Jane. But I think maybe they were here together. Here in the sauna somewhere I mean. But then Lia took Jane back to the sex room I think."

Katharina smiled and blew a snort of laughter from her nose, "Every room is the sex room."

Ivy grinned, "Fair enough. Except maybe the bar. Oh, there's a thought."

Katharina realized she had barely spent time in the bar area. She was glad she had not had to. The bustle and the openness of it she had found a little overwhelming, and the fact that so many eyes and ears were there observing. She thought back to when she and Vera had sat at a table there for a while, and in particular she recalled Vera's somewhat surprising and very passionate encounter with the other of the three older women, Fereshteh.

"Yeah I dunno, even there..." Katharina mused. Then her attention pivoted belatedly to Ivy's last statement, "What thought?"

"You want to go get a drink?" Ivy rocked forward and hopped back down off the stone block.

Katharina realized then very acutely that she was indeed quite thirsty. Her skin prickled with the movement of warm water, trails of sweat slowly renewing themselves to trickle down her body, and the cloying wet of the steam that enveloped her. In particular her lungs ached with a slight burn from the hot sauna air that she had been gasping in during sex with Shireen. Her breathing had now calmed, and left behind if was a tickle of dryness in her throat.

"Yes," Katharina nodded. She reached out for Ivy's hand, "Definitely."

"Alright," Ivy smiled, "Let's wash off in the pool first."

They walked together towards the row of doors. Katharina felt a satisfying tremor in the muscles of her legs, the aftermath of exertion and excitement. She held Ivy's hand tight and pushed open the wooden wings of the door as they passed through back into the pool chamber.

12