Sisterhood - Temptation Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katharina stifled a sputter of surprised laughter, "Ivy!"

If Yvonne was startled, she masked it completely. As she turned, her lips curled into a tight smirk and puffed out a brief 'huh'. She plowed her arms out into the water and half swam, half waded towards where Ivy and Katharina were sitting.

A little more than a meter away, Yvonne dipped beneath the surface, her head submerging, then she burst back up again. She stuck out her neck towards Ivy and spat a long stream of water into Ivy's face, grinning. "Ho ho. You two," Yvonne glanced over her shoulder and nodded in the direction in which the other girl had swum away, "I'm just softening her up. It's a long game. You bitches wouldn't understand."

When she found herself looking to Ivy for a cue, Katharina stopped, and turned instead to fix her eyes on Yvonne's. Then when no worthy retort occurred to her, she stretched one leg out beneath the surface of the water, sought for a moment and found the crux of Yvonne's thighs. Katharina chuckled in relief and in gratification when Yvonne very briefly flinched before stiffening and clenching her jaw in defiance.

Katharina's gratification quickened to a triumphant excitement when she flexed her toes up and over the tight sack of Yvonne's balls and felt the base of Yvonne's dick already hardening and thickening against her touch.

Unsure what exactly she was doing, Katharina let her cheek twitch in a tiny wink before she reached out and cradled Ivy's face in her hand, pulling Ivy towards herself for a kiss. It seemed that perhaps Ivy started a little in surprise as Katharina's lips closed around hers, but Katharina did not look at Ivy's expression, instead holding her stare on Yvonne from the corner of her eye. Katharina lifted her leg and stroked the sole of her foot up the hard shaft of Yvonne's dick as she thrust her tongue into Ivy's mouth and forced a theatrical murmuring moan from her throat.

A surge of giddy tension, a whirl of pride, nervousness, and arousal swelled up through Katharina's body and her heart quickened palpably against the inside of her chest, as she became more and more confident that her bold display was the best way to demonstrate their defiance without resorting to crude violence as she had the last time. Her excitement crested as she felt Ivy's tongue slip against hers and the breath from Ivy's nostrils against her cheek, but then suddenly her sense of triumph was punctured and swept away by a cold confusion when Ivy pulled back and shoved her roughly by the shoulders, squirming to escape the kiss.

"Katja!" Ivy gasped, "What the fuck?"

Katharina was still looking at Yvonne, and in the last splitsecond before she broke the stare to turn to Ivy, Katharina saw an incipient grimace of longing on Yvonne's face fall away and snap quickly into a malicious grin.

"Hah," Yvonne spat, "You don't get it, do you? I thought maybe you did, but no."

Her feelings in disarray, her pride evaporating into confusion, Katharina hurried to collect herself and rein in the dismay that she knew was showing on her face. She frowned, "Who?"

"You," Yvonne replied evenly, "Nice-tits-big-dick-shame-you're-clueless. Sorry forgot your name."

"Katharina," Katharina answered without thinking.

Yvonne reached beneath the water for Katharina's ankle and pushed her leg aside, then waded slowly forward. She began to approach Ivy but seemed still to be addressing Katharina, "You really have no idea what she's like."

"Who?" asked Katharina again.

"Your girlfriend," Yvonne waded slowly closer to Ivy, "The one who has choked herself silly on every single dick in this house, who will literally get on her knees and beg to be filled with cum like the dumbest dmurrhisi toy."

Katharina could not stop herself from turning her bewildered face straight to Ivy. In Ivy's scowl she saw anger, but a bitter sort of anger, on the edge of tearful.

"No," Ivy growled, "Whatever, Katja, it's not you. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-"

Ivy's apology was cut off as Yvonne lunged and grabbed a broad clump of Ivy's wet hair at the back of her head and yanked it backward. Ivy cried out and Yvonne closed the last distance between their bodies, planting her lips on Ivy's chin and neck, kissing her and laughing.

Ivy seemed to go limp, her head lolled back, her mouth open and groaning up at the distant ceiling. Then at the same moment that Katharina shook herself out of the paralysis of her confusion and was about to act, Ivy yanked herself free of Yvonne's kiss and twisted violently, struggling against the grip on her hair. She clutched at Yvonne's wrist and grit her teeth, "Fucking... bitch. Fuck off and die."

"She's good at sexy talk too," Yvonne rolled her eyes, giggling.

Anger overcame Katharina too quickly for her to decide where it was directed. The hurt of rejection at Ivy's apparent disavowal of their kiss, the blow to her self-esteem that was all the more bitter for having come right as she was inflating with smug pride, still stung. But then she leaped forward at Yvonne and that hurt seemed to be washed away by a much cleaner and simpler desire to avenge her friend, along with the sudden desperate hope that somehow that might make better whatever had just gone wrong.

Katharina pursed her lips in gleeful resolution and struck for Yvonne's arm and then for her hair. It seemed she took Yvonne completely by surprise, as Yvonne's grip on Ivy came immediately loose and her arm flinched up ineffectually to block Katharina's first forceful shove. Katharina took a bunch of Yvonne's long hair in her fist, wavered for a moment but then decided against yanking on it. Instead she simply held Yvonne's head fast as she lurched forward face-on into Yvonne's body and they both staggered out into the pool.

"Katja!" Katharina heard Ivy's shriek a moment before her ears plunged beneath the surface, pulled by the weight of Yvonne's body as it fell backwards.

Not wishing to leave go and lose the initiative she had won, Katharina tugged Yvonne closer to herself as they both struggled beneath the water. She saw nothing but felt the flail and panic of limbs thrashing around her, and what might have been a scream carried through the churning water. She hugged Yvonne tight to prevent her from kicking in the space between them, then twisted to right herself. Her toes brushed the bottom of the pool. She stretched her feet to push herself upright, felt Yvonne do the same and then they broke the surface and her ears were filled again with the splash and echo of the bath chamber.

Yvonne's first desperate breath was voiced with shock. She glared wide-eyed at Katharina. Shaking her own hair aside, Katharina tightened her grip on Yvonne's wrist and on the hair at the back of her head, drew one breath and then lunged forward to silence Yvonne's indignant gasp with a kiss. She felt Yvonne scream into her mouth, the sound muffled by the first awkward slurp of Katharina's tongue as she thrust it in.

Katharina felt her body pulsing with fear and with the exhilaration of action. There was a moment of wavering tension in which the momentum of her anger almost broke into dismay when she felt sure Yvonne was going to shove her aside and abandon the challenge, or worse. But Katharina pressed on, shoving her face more firmly forwards and tightening her embrace, and then she felt it, what she had hoped for and impulsively taken a chance on. The termor of Yvonne's shriek in her mouth faded and deepened, faint but unmistakably a moan. Katharina felt the sigh of air leaving Yvonne's lungs. Then a moment later a shiver of triumph prickled across Katharina's skin when she felt a faint forward thrust in Yvonne's hips, pressing their bodies together, Yvonne's fully hard dick nudging against her stomach.

"Bitch," Yvonne twisted her head free of the kiss, panting for breath.

Katharina filled her lungs. She pursed her lips and stared straight into Yvonne's eyes, "Is that a 'bitch, stop' or a 'bitch, fuck me already'?"

Yvonne's nose wrinkled into a furious scowl, "Bitch!"

Yvonne's body twisted and she wriggled her wrist free of Katharina's grip. She half turned but Katharina sensed the weakness in the movement and clutched Yvonne tighter. She strode forward, pushing Yvonne back against the edge of the pool.

"You know," Katharina laughed, "You can just say 'stop' if that's what you mean."

The scrunched-up scowl on Yvonne's face deepened. Fearing suddenly that she had overreached, Katharina sprang up on her toes and kissed Yvonne again before she could speak the word and call Katharina's bluff. She leaned over, gripping Yvonne by the shoulders and hauling both of them up and out of the pool. They struggled awkwardly against each other, Yvonne on her back on the tiles, legs still in the water, and Katharina atop her, trying to spread her legs to straddle and hold Yvonne still.

Yvonne thrashed her head from side to side, muttering. Her lips slid across Katharina's mouth but without completely breaking the kiss. Katharina sat down firmly, finding her balance with her thighs spread wide and her knees against the hard tile of the pool's rim. When she felt her weight fit into place on top of Yvonne, the struggling beneath her slowly weakened and then settled into something more regular. A slow, squirming thrust.

Yvonne murmured something beneath the slicking and smacking of their kiss, but Katharina could not discern what it was or whether it was an utterance at all. She snorted a laugh from her nostrils and leaned the weight of her torso forward. Between the slight soft cushion of Yvonne's lower stomach and the tougher tensed muscles of her own body, Katharina felt the hardness and the heat of Yvonne's dick alongside her own, both held tight in the space between their bodies.

Katharina didn't doubt that Yvonne could throw her off if she mustered the will. Though not any taller, Yvonne was heavier, and Katharina had felt briefly the mean strength in Yvonne's arm before she had weakened. Katharina felt she had her best chance at remaining in control if she kept Yvonne silenced, so she kept her lips pressed to Yvonne's, gradually working up the pace and the desperation of her kiss.

Yvonne grunted. Her head pushed upward, pressing her face into Katharina's. It seemed as if Yvonne were trying to summon another shriek or even to renew her struggling, but then her body simply bucked aimlessly and a slow groan wheezed up from in her throat.

Katharina breathed hard, panting in air through her nostrils as she slid her stomach up and down, squashing and rubbing Yvonne's dick faster in pace with the passion of her kissing. So far preoccupied with the fight and with overpowering Yvonne, Katharina now noticed her own arousal. She felt herself growing harder too, and slowly lengthening. A vivid recollection of the nervous excitement of having danced with Yvonne at the outset of the ball rose in her imagination, and she felt a sudden powerful throb work its way up through her insides and along the shaft of her dick.

Realizing that she was about to abruptly lose herself in her own pleasure while grinding against Yvonne, Katharina almost panicked, but then she heard Yvonne groan again, before twisting her face aside and gasping for breath. Yvonne's body stiffened and Katharina felt for a moment the slight hardness of the muscles beneath the cushion of softness at Yvonne's stomach as she tensed. Yvonne's dick pulsed and then pulsed again. Katharina knew that Yvonne was coming, but she waited until she felt for sure the first hot splash gush out onto her skin before rearing up in triumph. She rolled quickly aside and left Yvonne lying on her back, groaning and spurting out onto her own stomach.

Katharina laughed in giddy relief. She reached out and set her hand on Yvonne's dick to give it one firm tug, yanking her fist down to its base. Yvonne lifted her legs, doubling up and groaning as she shot another long jet of cum splattering out onto her own chest.

Katharina slid her hand upward over Yvonne's body, smearing a slick of cum up between the thin slouched cushions of her breasts and onto her neck. She leaned over to whisper in Yvonne's ear, "Nice tits."

"B-bitch! Fuck!" Yvonne hissed feebly.

Katharina swung herself off the lip of the pool and back into the water, wading away. Not wanting to break the elegance of her victory with a stumble that might betray the sudden dawning fear at what might come next, she held her strides firm and slow, as if idly wandering away.

When she felt some paces further that she was safely out of sight, she allowed herself to look back. She searched the breadth of the pool, hoping she might see Ivy. She startled when she saw instead the hazy outline of Yvonne sitting up and already lurching forward after her.

"Fucking... fuck! I will fucking kill you!" Yvonne's screech was loud and echoed across the chamber, already full again of the aggressive energy and hostility that Katharina had hoped she had sapped.

Katharina hesitated and half turned. She could not see how she would be able to best Yvonne again, at least not in the same way, now without the advantage of surprise and of Yvonne's earlier state of arousal. If Yvonne was pursuing her still, it was presumably with blunt everyday violence in mind. Katharina found she could not muster the will to fight. It seemed futile, and she felt it could only diminish the clean triumph of her exciting victory of moments before, a victory on what she felt she now understood were Sisterhood terms. With a sigh, she turned back out towards the center of the pool and plunged forward beneath the water.

She swam several strokes, pulling her body down towards the bottom, before she realized that she had not yet caught her breath from the exertion of her struggle with Yvonne. She twisted and swam round towards what felt like the rightward edge of the pool and surfaced. She heard what might have been the thrashing of swim strokes close behind her and did not wait to look around. She waded quickly to where she glimpsed the poolside, staggering in the cloying weight of the water.

The poolside loomed from behind the steam, not quite where Katharina had thought it would be, but close by. She reached with a flail of her arm to pull herself towards the submerged step, then scrabbled up and out of the pool, swinging her legs up onto the stone. This time she did turn, and her limbs tensed with fear when she saw a faint dark shape just below the surface and plowing towards where she stood. She spun on her toes and ran away along the narrow strip of stone paving between the rim of the pool and the wall of the chamber.

Katharina skidded and slipped as she reached the far corner, had to slam her hand down on the floor to break a fall and push herself quickly back upright. She crossed the wider space at the head of the pool, where she knew there would be the curtained archway that led back into the main entrance chamber of the North Wing. Then when she saw the archway she hesitated. She was naked, and dripping wet, and the chamber was probably still crowded with other girls.

Vacillating, and beginning to panic, she cast around, taking in the stone benches around the entrance area, where she and Emmie had changed when they had first entered. There against the walls were the curious carved wooden wardrobes that she had seen then.

Katharina dashed for the nearest one and yanked open the door. Inside was a large space broken by a rail, on which hung a single light dress on a coathanger. She looked around, saw nobody approaching, and clambered in, ducking under the clothes rail and gripping the frame of the door to slam it closed behind her.

In the darkness she heard her own quick breaths. She tried hard to stifle them but needed air. It seemed that the atmosphere in the wardrobe became quickly stiflingly hot. Her muscles trembled from holding herself half crouched in a space not quite tall enough for her to stand in, and the drip of the water from off her body sounded uncomfortably loud against the wood floor.

When she shifted her weight to stave off a cramp in her thigh, the wooden panel on which she was standing creaked. She tensed, and held still, straining the close quiet for any sound from without. She stood for some time, what seemed like a few minutes, almost holding her breath.

Then as she was about to relax and allow herself to shift again, she felt a bump against the side of the wardrobe. After a short silence, there was a scrape and a thud and the wardrobe began moving, tilting slightly up and swinging around in a pivot. Katharina grabbed hold of the rail above her head to steady herself as the wardrobe was set abruptly down again with a crash. In the second short silence, she gathered her thoughts and realized in a mounting panic that she had to break out, to run again and get further away. She reached for the door but was lurched aside and fell onto her backside as the wardrobe was lifted and shoved again in a much longer movement than the first.

Katharina staggered to her feet but felt the space in which she was confined suddenly pitch forward, disorienting her and throwing her against the doors. The doors opened a sliver before abruptly slamming shut as they struck the stone floor and were pinned closed by the weight of the wardrobe itself. Katharina was flung face first against the doors, her wrists and elbows knocking against the wood, the tangling in the dress that hung from the rail.

That seemed for a splitsecond to be the end of it but then gradually the wardrobe began to lurch forward again, this time tilting forward and angling upside down. The tilt was slow at first, but then gathered momentum and joined a slow forward slide, until slowing again. There was a muffled splash and Katharina felt water against her fingertips, seeping in through the crevice between the doors.

The wardrobe was sliding forward into the pool. With a final lurch, it sank forward and floated free, water quickly surging up and into the space where Katharina was lying in an awkward tangle. Her panic reached full urgency and she began shouting in indignation and knocking her fists against the inside of the doors. When that proved ineffective at forcing them open, she sat up and heaved her shoulders against the back of the wardrobe, pushing at the doors with her feet. The water that was burbling up all around the doorframe began to rush in quicker and then finally there was a give and one of the doors swung out and downward, moving frustratingly slowly against the resistance of the water.

As the weight of the wardrobe began to push her down into the water below, Katharina tore her hand free of the tangled dress, took a hurried gulp of air and let herself fall forwards and down, diving through the space of the open door and under. Her eyes closed, she swam with furious strokes away as far as she could until she was certain she was clear of the bulk of the sinking wardrobe, then headed up for the surface.

12