Sisterhood - Temptation Ch. 43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josephine stepped forward and seemed about to drop off the far end of the bar but instead tottered and sank to a seated position. She lurched and laughed, then emerged from round the corner of the counter sitting atop Louise's shoulders. Louise strode forward, pulling Josephine with her, and Josephine leaned back then grabbed a fistful of Louise's bright blonde hair to steady herself. As Louise strode tall across the room, Josephine had to duck and lean to avoid striking her head against the stonework of the ceiling.

"They will go to prepare for the rite," said Vera, "You could go and clean yourself up Katharina. Though there is a bit of time still. Enough for a little more fun next door. I hope you have been remembering to enjoy yourself too."

Katharina turned back to Vera, "Oh. Definitely."

Vera stood, and wrapped the corners of her gown closed around her thighs, "Good. I have still to take care of something. But I will see you at coven."

Katharina looked up, "Yes."

Vera's eyes flashed wide in an energetic smile, "Exciting." Then she turned and skipped across the room, holding close to the bar counter and skirting the tables, heading for the same archway through which Louise and Josephine were just disappearing.

Katharina looked down at the smear across her body. She could smell its salty tang, and felt the prickle at the edges of her stomach where it was beginning to cool and dry to a crust. She looked around her again, but saw still nothing that might be used to wipe herself down. The two other couches were empty.

She sighed and lifted her hands to the loose hem of her top, and pulled it off up over her arms, shaking her hair behind her. She spread her thighs, then bunched the top in her hand and swept it up between her legs and across her stomach, pressing hard to scoop up as much as she could of the cum coating her skin. The material was thin and glossy, and not particularly absorbent. She felt it spread some of the coolness across her body rather than clearing it. After shifting the bundle in her fist to expose a different patch, she wiped herself once more, clearing the largest trails of wetness from her sides and her thighs. Then she tossed it onto the table on top of the crumbs of ash that remained of Lena's letter.

Katharina thought again of Ivy as she rose to stand. Coven gathering was now close, Vera had reminded her, and Katharina had still not decided whether she wanted to find her friend and speak to her, whether there was anything to speak about, or whether she wanted to arrive at coven alone, perhaps even sit alone or with other girls she did not know.

She took her first step and noticed that one of her shoes was missing. She cast about for it on the floor and found it behind the couch. She stepped in and strode forward. She found she did not feel like following Vera into the testing chamber by the far arch. That would mean walking past Kathrin at the bar counter and all the other girls who had seen her when she entered and might now be comparing her appearance to what they had seen then.

She made instead for the nearer arch, in the corner along the far wall. She caught a few glances from the Sisterhood girls who had earlier looked at her and quietly giggled after her encounter with Julie. But most of them were as naked as Katharina herself, and a few also had tangles in their hair and smudges on their faces. Though still coated in stray crusts of cum, and with her face probably somewhat smeared with lipstick, Katharina no longer felt so conscious of herself as she had some moments before. She tried carefully to imitate the long strides and tense poise that she remembered of Julie's gait, and thought perhaps that she was succeeding somewhat. She felt the weight of her chest bounce a little as she sprang on her heels, and fancied there was a pleasing firmness to her slim thighs when she looked down at her legs.

When she reached the archway, she swept aside the curtain with a firm gesture of her hand, and walked through into the main entrance chamber beyond.