All Comments on 'Sisterhood - Temptation Ch. 47'

by pickleherring

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Poor Katja. She’s really unlucky in her love live. And another blow to her confident.

And what’s up with Ivy. Really frustrating character. I was starting to ship those two, but now this.

On one hand you want to slap her hard across the face and on the other hand you want to hug the poor thing and hold her in your arms.

Also, we know she's not leaving because she's there for Leah's birthday. So what's up with that.

pickleherringpickleherringabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hi Anon, it is great to see you getting so involved in the story here! That is very astute of you regarding the later scene at Leah's birthday party. There is indeed a Sisterhood girl with long dark hair in that story, but I did not intend for it to be Ivy. Lia is the only one of the three friends definitely named and present. Whether Ivy actually leaves or not is still open for now. I am still myself working out what should happen with her story. She is a character I struggled with a bit. I wanted to make her quite unsympathetic (you are probably not the only person who wants to slap her in the face lol), but still leave room for redemption.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous