All Comments on 'Sisterhood - Temptation Ch. 49'

by pickleherring

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a brilliant chapter. I still can't believe we have this scene from Katja's POV. I’m feeling so rewarded by read both books. I just love how all the chapters are intertwined, but especially this one. I coundn’t help myself but read those chapter in the first book again.

I remembered the first time I laughed at Miriam's out of rhythm clap. Now knowing it's Katja all along is so much fun and makes so much more sense.

Also, knowing the actual order of the ka’ini and the Sisters gave the second reading in the first book another level of enjoyment. Seeing the dancing flames and the original scene through Katja’s eyes was so beautiful. Thanks author for that.

But I think we all know what happens next. Katja’s in trouble. I only hope you don't end the book on a cliffhanger after the rite. It would be cruel if we had to wait another year for a continuation.

 

PS: I would love to read a bunch of characters POV on the rite. In particular of the girls we already know of.

Like Emmie and the moment she recognizes Katja. Or maybe Josephine, who likes dmurrhisi more and how she enjoys some of the well-endowed sisters. Or Kathi, an inexperienced girl and the overstimulation of the rite. Or Lena because I’m just in love with that character.

But I'm also fascinated by Julie, Anna and Lisa. I would like to read more about them too.

pickleherringpickleherringabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for sharing your thoughts so generously Anon. It is a huge encouragement to see that you appreciated the links between the two intertwined stories. I have tried to knit them together convincingly, and there should be a few details from the first book that now come into focus on re-reading.

I like very much your suggestion of showing this scene from another perspective. You will eventually get at least one more look at the rite, as I have just started on the third and final intertwined storyline, which will also culminate here in the walled garden. As for writing from the POV of one of the more minor characters, I will give it a go. I have a long list of bonus scenes that various people have requested, and the going is a bit slow at the moment, so no promises but you may see something eventually.

Thanks for reading and for commenting!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous