All Comments on 'Sisterhood - The Purple Flag'

by pickleherring

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Super invested in this story and characters! I hope you keep going with Leah and also I love seeing other character POVs like this chapter. Plus…. super hot stuff! Like, damn. And your characters are all different and interesting, which makes it even hotter. Keep up the great work!

pickleherringpickleherringover 2 years agoAuthor

Glad you like her shankinauthor! She is one of my own favorite supporting characters. I got one more Lena bonus scene coming up. In the (much) longer term, there is also a Lena origin story in the works.

pickleherringpickleherringover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks Anon that is very kind of you to give me your thoughts! So far I got two more bonus scenes involving Leah. Watch this space for those.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ah,.the power play going on here. Go Lena! Defending your new girl and protecting her like the good mother hen. Knowing how Anna treats her pets that's a good instinct for Lena to have there.

But Anna likes it rough I guess and likes to submit sometimes and not be in control. She loved every bit of it obviously, and I bet Lena was so cute when she was angry fucking her. Lena's hot no matter what, but I can only imagine how hot she looked then. Might have even had the strength to fuck Louise then. Who knows. Still can't get enough Lena and with every little scrap you give us it just gets worse.

Pardon my coarse and vulgar language, but there's just no other way to say it.

pickleherringpickleherringover 2 years agoAuthor

I am really glad you like Lena dkelley2112! She has proven to be a very popular character. Both she and Anna are important in the longer story that runs through all the books. I will try to think of more scenes for Lena. Maybe she should make an attempt on Louise. That is a great idea. Not sure how it would go down. They are both very tough dominant women in their own way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous