Sisterly Assistance Ch. 06

Story Info
Burlesque. Lucy takes Karl to a burlesque show.
3.2k words
4.63
9.6k
11

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Alison's party, Karl felt very unsettled. He'd felt both lust and troubled about his and Alison's summerhouse fling, and so he decided to phone her, to see how she felt. She answered quite nonchalantly.

"You ok?" he enquired.

"Yeah."

"You're alright with... you know, our little dalliance?"

"Yeah."

"It's just we were, a little less than safe."

"Yeah, so."

"So...?"

"Look it's no big deal, ok? I sorted it."

"Right. I was a little... concerned."

"Oh, please, no drama."

"Right, sure. So do you want to meet again?"

"Maybe. I have my mind on Sheffield now."

It was hardly a heartfelt tug of longing coming down the phone. Karl had expected it, but despite that, he felt empty and more let down than he had anticipated. Time to cut his losses.

"Yeah, I understand, no worries Alison. Give us a bell, yeah, if you fancy meeting up?"

"Yeah. Anyway, thanks."

"Thanks?"

"For the coaching. I've got my place at uni now."

"Yeah, nice one. All the best in Sheffield, eh?"

"Thanks. See you."

And that was it. It left him despondent, and Lucy's warning to leave well alone repeated in his mind. But he hadn't left well alone, and had not felt any better for it, albeit there had been an initial thrill at having Alison against the easy chair.

He decided to go out for a walk, and try to forget about everything. It was weekend and another week of work was approaching so he had to be settled for that. He left the house and walked up through the streets to the nearby woods. A chill in the breeze was apparent, even though it was mid August, there was the first hint of the cooling turn of the season. He wandered on some unmarked paths through the trees up to a ridge to take in the view from the hillside, before heading back. It was dusk and the light were on at home. He got home to hear raised voices, animated rather than angry. Was that...? Lucy! She was back!

He found her in the dining room. She turned towards him from a chair. "Hello, little bro."

"Hi Luce. Look what the cat brought in."

"- You by the look of it."

"- And you look lovely too."

"So, how's things?"

"Shit."

"Oh? What happened?"

Karl looked both ways, to signal he was about to speak confidentially. "Alison," he mouthed.

"You...?" He nodded. Lucy titled her head with a very slight shake and raised eyebrows which communicated "ok, so you've had sex with her and now regret it?" It was a skill of hers.

Karl opened his eyes wide, coupled with a tiny double nod, to acknowledge the fact. She sighed.

"Ooops."

Karl shrugged.

"Let's talk later," she said quietly. Then their mother called them into the lounge, to watch their favourite comedy on the television.

Later that evening, Karl gave a gentle knock and pushed the door open to Lucy's bedroom. She was sat up on the bed, with a book.

"So what's up?"

"Feel a bit fucked up about it all."

"Why's that?"

"Dunno". He paused and sighed. "Maybe I just hoped it would be a bit more fun, you know? I wasn't expecting romance and roses, but more just that we could muck about together for a bit."

"Aha."

"She's going to Sheffield."

"And wants to have a new start?"

"Yes, leave all the "drama" behind."

"So, not a great next step for you."

"No Luce, not really. Didn't feel that way with us." She pursed her lips in acknowledgment and nodded thoughtfully. She waited a moment to consider.

"You know, I am going down to London for the weekend in September. It's actually a bit of a laugh, because me and a few friends are going. We have tickets for a burlesque show on the Friday night. That would cheer you up!"

Karl snorted with a smile. "Sounds great. But how do I fit in with staying down there, then there's your mates, and getting tickets, and so on."

"Well..." Lucy began slowly. "I have a double room in the hotel." Karl felt a flush of adrenaline at the suggestion. "The show, I can easily get another ticket, and my friends couldn't care less. They're quite open minded."

Karl could not help a smile start. "So I just need a train ticket to London, then?

"Yes. Meet me at St. Pancras station."

"What have you in mind the rest of the time?"

"Oh, check out some museums, the odd shop, poke about Camden Lock." He could have made a suggestion, but left it at that.

***

It was a Friday in September, and Karl was on the express to London. He had checked out a little about the burlesque show, it was reputed to be one of the best in the country. As the flat countryside of eastern England flashed by, he mused about his imminent break with Lucy. Chances were she was going to notch things up again between them. His ready for that, a bit of sisterly assistance, although it meant acting undercover and feeling deviant. Even so, Lucy had managed to combine those feelings with a kind of confident reassurance. She may have wavered before, but once she had made her mind up, and their passion had ignited, he had not been left feeling insecure as he had with Alison. This time, with the burlesque show, he could sense that she was testing him by taking him to pastures new. He wasn't entirely sure he would feel comfortable at the end of the weekend.

Leaving Kings Cross station, he walked over to St. Pancras and hung around near the ticket halls as arranged. The place was thronged, with many people with cases piled on trolleys heading off to Europe on the Eurostars. Lucy appeared after a short wait, and stood out immediately. She had a body hugging black dress with a fishtail, black stockings, her dark hair was tied up, and she had dark eye shadow on. Karl growled inwardly.

"Wow, Lucy! Looking good today!"

"Thanks." She nodded to a couple of young women who stood close by. "Karl. This is Jules and Beth."

"Hi, pleased to meet you," he nodded to the women. Jules was a brunette, wearing tight black jeans and a crop top. Beth had auburn hair, and wore a blue polka dot party dress.

Beth spoke up. "Looking forward to tonight?"

"Yes, bit of a first."

"You'll love it."

"This way," motioned Lucy and they followed her as she led the way to the Underground to get to the hotel. She arranged with the other that they would meet within half an hour to go out for a meal before the show. Once in the room, Karl asked, "do they know we are brother and sister?"

"Yes."

"Ooh, so I'd better be careful."

"Well, yes, even if they are pretty broad minded."

"They think it's ok that you've invited me to a burlesque show?"

"Yes, why not? It's just a show with a bit of eroticism. I think they'll be too busy taking notes to worry about you."

Karl nodded. "You're looking pretty hot tonight, Lucy."

"That's the idea. People often dress up for these dos."

They met again in the downstairs lobby and decided to look for an Italian restaurant that Beth knew about. It was quite close to that evening's venue. Over their various plates of pizza and pasta, Jules turned to Karl and asked, "so, what was the attraction of coming to London with us lot then?"

"Your general reputation for hell-raising."

Jules grinned at this. "Me? No, Lucy's telling fibs!" She expressed mock outrage.

"What fibs? I haven't said anything," said Lucy dismissively.

"What, about the police being called, and then being chased out of town by an angry mob with pitchforks?" teased Karl.

"Oh, well apart from the time when the police were called, and then being chased out of town by an angry mob with pitchforks, we've been very good."

**

They were in a cabaret club in the West End. Karl was sat next to Lucy at at table, with her two friends opposite. They were sat not far from the front, with a brilliant view of the stage. The show was spectacular, with a mix of cabaret and downright sexy striptease. The showgirls were vamped up in dazzling costumes and glittery underwear. Their dancing was raunchy as skirts were dropped and fingers were played over sparkly bras. Then there was a troupe in mock army uniforms with short skirts, another with bright red party dresses, sequins and feathery fans. And the lingerie, with asses being shook in very skimpy panties, was a sight to savour. What made it so real was the girls were not pencil thin models - rather a mix of sizes and shapes and they were clearly enjoying every moment. Karl watched agog, drinking in the scene; at one point he felt a hand on his thigh, and guessed it was Lucy.

When the show was over, Jules turned round to the others. "Anyone fancy carrying on somewhere?"

"Name it, I'm there," Beth grinned.

"Soho then?"

"Actually, I'm a bit bushed from the week and there's tomorrow night too." Lucy replied. Karl took his cue and nodded.

"So are both of you bailing then?" Jules enquired.

"Well I could, but I don't want to be knackered for tomorrow." Karl responded.

"Suit yourselves. We've got some pitchforks to summon!"

Lucy laughed. "Ok you two, have fun and be careful, don't get arrested or anything."

"As if!" Jules looked at Beth. "You up for a mind bending evening, Beth?"

"Oh go on then. If you insist," Beth said in mock resignation.

They went out and Lucy led the way back to their hotel. "I've a feeling they may well stay out very late indeed," she remarked before adding, "you enjoyed the show then?"

"Oh, yeah really good."

"Yeah, a bit of sensuousness. Quite a tonic."

They got back into their room and as soon as the door was closed, Lucy told him "It's showtime. You've been waiting for this."

She walked over to the desk, flipped open the laptop, and started the music player. A seductive electronic chill tune started playing and she starting moving and swaying in time to the music. Her black dress clung to her body as she swished in front of him. Karl moved to the bed and sat down. Keeping his gaze Lucy put to fingers to her lips and sent them away to him. Then she moved her hands behind her back and bit by bit moved the zip of her dress a little lower, until her back was revealed. She swept her finger to her shoulders, and then gently tugged the dress off her shoulders, shook er shoulders and moved around the room, and before drawing it down over her waist and letting it drop to the floor. She picked it up and threw it over a chair. Now Karl could see her in her black fishnet stockings, suspenders and matching black bra and panties. She danced slowly, shaking her hips looking as if she was on fire. Waving hand hands up, then she lowered them to stroke her breasts and gave Karl an enticing smile. Her hands reached round her back to unclip her bra, she slowly pulled the straps free and dropped the bra over a chair, before crossing her arms to cover her breasts with her hands. Lucy then stroked her fingers up legs until she reached her suspenders, and with a deft flick unclipped one, and then the other, letting them drop to the floor. She rocked her hips again, fixing his gaze, and then, with her back turned to him, placed her thumbs of each side of her panties. With little touches she eased them part way down her ass as she made little circular movements with her behind. Tantalising slowly, she lowered her panties until her ass was bare, and with a quick swift push, they slid down her legs. She stepped out of them, and then turned to face Karl wearing only her stockings.

"I've missed you, Karl and I really want you in between my legs."

Karl stood up and reached over to kiss her. "I missed you too Luce." She was soon unbuttoning his trousers and pulling them down. She took hold of his underpants and slid them down. "Mmm, what have we got here?"

Karl found he was already responding to her, even before her head had dropped down and he felt her soft lips enclosing around his manhood. He leant back against the bed as Lucy drew her mouth up and down on him, as he felt himself growing between her lips. Her tongue washed over his girth and tensed with the focused pleasure. "Lucy, Lucy," he groaned. She moved her mouth off for breath.

"Oh yes my darling, I've been waiting for this. Come to bed." She raised herself on to her feet and got on to the bed in kneeling position. Karl could see that was how his sister wanted to be taken. He approached her behind with his erection primed. He moved his left hand up towards her sex, finding her pussy lips. She was wet. Cock in right hand he guided himself to her entrance and felt a flush of warmth as he eased into her. Lucy sighed, he began to fuck her, gently at first but soon picking up pace.

He clasped his hands round to her breasts as he slid his cock in and out of her warm welcoming pussy. He felt round under her and drew his finger through her pussy hair to tease her clit. That made Lucy buck a little more and he looked up up to see their reflection in a well placed mirror. He could see himself backed over this girl, naked except for her black fishnets, thrusting into her from behind; it was crazy - this hot devilishly sexy girl was his sister. He loved seeing her in paroxysms of lust, driven by him, he loved seeing himself fuck her, the small globes of her tits below her showing in their reflection, they were moving and shaking in rhythm to their movements. She was getting wetter and she was moaning more insistently, he pulled himself further out and in, to give her full sensation - he felt his balls hitting her vulva as he began to pound his sister, he looked again the mirror, she was bent down watching herself being fucked, and his release was boiling up, he felt how his cock was swollen and wet in her juices, and just seeing her, in front of him, rooted to him in illicit pleasure whilst he was thrusting in and out of her, breathless now, and his explosion came, his jets of cum burrowing deep into his sister, who clasped him tightly down below as his spurts continued, finally sealing their union.

They stayed in a trance like stillness for sometime before Karl felt able to withdraw from her. He rolled onto the side of the bed. "Whew."

"Not bad for a start."

"You're going on top next." He needed a bit of time to recover.

"Oh yes, no problem."

He then drifted off, and it was an hour or two later when he awoke. The light was on, a from a single beside lamp. Lucy had kept on her stockings but had loosened her hair and she was lying beside him. She opened her eyes.

"I need some more."

"Anything you want, Luce."

She moved over to go on top of him straddling his waist. Her hands were already moving fastidiously over his cock, priming her brother to more action.

"Mmm, I think we are getting progress." He was indeed hard, and Lucy took that as her green light to mount herself on him. She had a mischievous glint in her eye.

"So you liked those girls, then Karl?" she began in a teasing tone.

"Yes," he groaned as she tease his cock tip with her pussy lips. She was going to have her sport.

"Which girl did you like best?"

"I..." she slipped him inside, and very slowly rose up and down.

"Well..." she moved gently up and down on him, and a wicked little finger stroked his balls.

"Aah!"

"Tell me, tell your sister."

"I..." She stroked a little more. "Oh God, that Asian girl in the black lingerie and that gorgeous black girl with the pigtails!"

"Oh, so they were sexy...hotter than me?"

"Aww, Luce!" She was earnestly thrusting up and down his rod now. "You're sexy, you are the one turning me on!"

"Mmm, but they had something?" He thought quickly.

"Yeah, hot underwear."

She left her black hair drape over her shoulders, and guided his left hand on to her breast. "I've got hot underwear too."

"Mmm, must...see.. you in it... more often."

"Oh you will, little brother, you will."

He cupped her breast in his palm looking admiring at her swollen nipples. He reached up to kiss each on in turn, as she rode him steadily.

"Are you going to fuck me nicely?" she asked in a pretend coy voice.

"Oh yes." Karl thrust upwards forcefully before he suddenly pushed himself up by his arms and Lucy was rolled over. She was on her back and this time Karl placed himself on top of her, drawing himself into her well lubricated slit. She gave a little cry as Karl entered her, building up his movements into her quickly so that he was soon vigorously fucking her: she had teased him, and now he was going to pay her back in a way that she loved. He suspected that she had found the girls sexually attractive too, and that was turning him on immensely.

"So... did you like the girls too?" he murmured.

"Mmmhmm."

"Which one?"

"Oh, the redhead with the white uniform. And the Asian girl in the lingerie."

"You like lingerie, don't you?"

"Yes."

It all felt so hot and deviant, his sister admitting her predilections; she was hungrily being fed by his cock, pistoning in and out of her. She drew and closed her legs behind his back, and he felt his orgasm approach.

"Oh Luce, Luce!"

She gave little moans in response. They were both hot from their exertions, he felt the sweat on his back and the hot wet grip of Lucy's thighs, mingling with the sensation of the warm, wet coaxing of her pussy on his cock. He looked over at her discarded clothes, and her almost naked below him, her stockinged legs gripping him, he felt his essence rushing up, she gripped his back as he felt her squeeze him, as he came, bursting his seed into her, once more filling her pussy, her little cries telling him she was close, so he kept on pumping his cum deep into her, until he felt her final release. He sank on top of her, luxuriating in their spent passion. He glanced in the mirror and saw his naked body framed in her drawn up legs.

"I feel very good," she murmured. "And very full."

A night to remember.