Sisterly Assistance Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just showing my little sis how much I admire her." He withdrew his damp fingers from her and she unsteadily walked to a wooden bench.

"You've crossed a line there Steven," she moaned.

"I know."

"We're not going to be the same again after this." She sighed and looked around. "And this place, what's it doing to us? I was here for a fashion shoot, not adult movies with my brother. I mean... do they want to film us fucking?" This was beyond surreal, she thought.

Steven paused, his passion for his sister had been truly awakened. "It's whatever we want to do. We still can go home tonight... I mean, they got what they wanted from us already." He was pulling on his shorts.

"I think we need to think about that." She felt a delicious ooze leak from her. Such intense moments were proposed to go public?

As they approached the house Anton met them at the door. "You are stars! We have had such a strong reaction to you both. I mean, serious money here."

"So you uploaded it? Without saying?" Emily was taken aback.

"They love you!"

"You didn't ask."

"No....but you can delete the video." Video, not photographs, Steven noted. And what else did they capture? The garden scene?

"I think you should delete the video." Emily sounded tired.

"Of course. As we said, we're quits." Suzi came to the door.

"You're sensational!" Suzi breathed.

"I know," Emily responded, "but right now I need a shower and a rest."

"Of course."

With that, Emily left the others and went up to her room. She went straight to the shower to wash off her sweat, her guilt and her passion. Over and over her mind was asking what had they videoed? She emerged with a towel and only then did she spot what was lying on her bed. There were some clothes, and a hand written note.

She looked at the curious choice of clothes on the bed. There was a navy blue skirt, blue stockings and a pale blue blouse; they looked her size alright. Very....uniformy. Oh, and a tie. Ah-ha. Flat shoes, nice touch. So, to the note.

"Dear Emily, by now you've got an idea of Club 516's activities. We are very discrete for our members and performers/models alike. We have to be. In case you have not discovered, 516 is a code from the numerals being like the letters.. "s..i..b"... short for siblings. Very few have the courage to act on their emotions. Far fewer celebrate that in pictorial form or video. It can be a very lonely isolating position to be in. So Club 516 is a support network as much as anything else. You share your passions, we support you in terms of solidity and in financial terms. We know it ourselves that the world of Club 516 could seem a little scary or exploitative. We simply reply it is your choice. We might make little suggestions and it is up to you to take them on. Immerse yourself in hidden places or close the door. Yours sincerely, A&S."

She put the clothing on a chair with the note on top. A few days ago she had been at home, writing her blog, vying for attention for her influencer profile. Somehow, this had led to this Scottish hideaway and Club 516. And it had led to her letting Steven, her brother, kiss her, undress her, and, bring her off. She had risked a lot so far. What more would she take on, and for what? She looked at her suitcase. How had she got to such a situation?

2. Steven, March.

Steven looked at her feed on Instagram. She'd been busy, he knew that since she had decided to be an influencer. It was a very competitive business and Steven was not sure that she had take the right career choice, even if it was just part time. She was sick of her desk job and decide it was time to supplement her income in the social media world.

It had seemed a reasonable idea. She was up late messing around with her phone and occasionally a real camera trying on different outfits; but that was quite an investment for her. She had managed that by buying several glamorous outfits from second hand shops and developing her style. She had a good trim figure, attractive all right. Not that he looked at his younger sister in that way, but being a twentysomething, with her very long blonde hair and nice, let's be honest, very nice, breasts she was an ideal model. She ought to be doing very well. He'd check on her progress from time to time to see how her views were going. They were quite low, and Steven wondered what he could do to help up her viewing total. So he had typed in Emily's name and her Instagram feed had popped up. Emily's main interest was fashion and she loved a certain type of party dress. She'd been canny enough to create a sophisticated look with a hint of naivety. She'd got her make up just right, too, to emphasise that: not overdone, just to highlight her skin the right level of eye shadow and give off that natural look. Then he saw her in a black polka dot dress and had to remind himself that the hot looking girl was actually his sister. He sighed and studied a few more images. All nicely done, photography reasonable if not good quality, but what was special about her? How could Emily stand above the crowd? He looked again she had the looks (he felt a guilty stirring down below), she knew how to combine clothes expertly and her make up was flawless.

Steven gave up trying to solve that problem and moved onto other similar Instagram accounts. All pretty girls aged about nineteen or twenty with similar photos to the camera, and similar poses, all in nice little outfits.

Then he noticed one girl who had a lot of hits. There was an external link and he clicked that to find more fashion photos. All very standard and then another link, to lingerie photos. Ah. Still, this young girl had some lovely pics. He clicked the link to a second website which had a little chilli pepper icon next to it. This time the photos were more suggestive, with a finger opening a blouse or a close up of a stockinged leg. Very nice. There were some photos labelled "naughty", which he quickly followed the link to. The girl, called Louise, was posing again with a strap of her dress lowered here, a peek of her panties there and a similar aged lad in some of them, kissing her or having an exploratory hand on her skirt. Even nicer. It the bottom right hand corner, quite small, was a logo; a little circle which was inscribed "Club 516."

Intrigued, Steven did a search for Club 516. Nothing gave a clue as to what this club was, save from a couple of nightclubs, one being in America. Her photos did not seem night-clubby though. Puzzled, Steven went back to Louise's main site and then back to her Instagram feed. It was doing extraordinarily well. Perhaps the more racy photos on her own site, the 516 part, were feeding the interest? Steven thought it was pretty likely. And who were Club 516, how did they help?

Steven pondered the matter for a while. Emily could really use some outside help. But would Louise want to help a young woman, a would-be competitor? Maybe he could ask her on Emily's behalf, just for some tips. If he explained that he was just her brother (rather than some agent) she might be more forthcoming. He decided to act and wrote a message to Louise.

Very quickly he had had a response.

"Hi Steven. Love to help. Your sister Emily is gorgeous, love her look. Very elegant with dash of purity. Get her to take a range of outfits in different settings. You can't beat a good location. Variety keeps people guessing. <3 Louise."

A good start. He'd have to pass on the advice. Knowing that Emily was in her room he wrote a quick explanation and forwarded the message. Emily responded immediately back with a "Thank you!"

Over the next couple of days Emily experimented with a range of new outfits and started taking a few pictures outside in the park. Her feed certainly had a fresh look and Steven was impressed. He looked at the viewing ans they were indeed going up. But after a day or two, they levelled off again, This was not going to translate into any meaningful income. He was getting a little frustrated that Emily's new efforts had only limited success. He decided to try Louise again.

"Hi, Emily put up a nice sets of new pics and change of scene. Doing ok but..."

"Ok sure."

"Any other advice?"

"Keep plugging away."

"What about your other site, does that help?"

"Of course."

"So..."

"Well she can do that too."

"Is that anything to do with Club 516?" There was a pause. Louise did not seem to be typing.

"Sorry did I say something wrong?"

"Steven, u are her brother, right?"

"Yes."

"They are v. specialist."

"Oh."

"You have to be happy about more arousing pictures."

"I see."

"I mean both of u."

"Both. Right." Steven was not sure if they both were happy or they both would feature in the photos.

"And Club 516 is very very exclusive. They expect total *discretion*."

"Fine. But yr photos are, well v. nice, a bit hot, but don't think that is going to scare yr funders is it?"

"They have to consider you too, think about it. Like I say they r exclusive. Means they ask u for an interview.. both."

"Me as well?"

"Y. So if u r successful they'd ask you to go to on location for shoots."

"Me too?"

"If they like you. That's Club 516."

"I must ask Emily. So what's the small print?"

"Expect a certain level of buy in."

"Cost?"

"No I don't mean that."

"Enthusiasm?"

"Yep, from both. If you are accepted that is."

"Ok, well thanks Louise."

An hour later, Steve messaged Louise again.

"Ok, spoke to Emily. She's up for checking out 516."

"She knows what it is about?"

"Yeah, sure. And I showed her your site."

"Ok, So now you need to speak to Suzi. If they like u they'll ask to interview u."

"Where?"

"If ur lucky, on location."

"What locations have they got?"

"Mansion in Buckinghamshire, high end chalets on Dorset coast, and some big pile in Scottish Highlands."

"That will do nicely."

"Ok, Steven, have fun!"

He took the number from Louise, finished the chat and called Suzi.

Part 3. Karl and Lucy, August.

It was a Saturday. Karl woke up with a start. The phone had pinged with a text from someone. He reached over and studied his phone. It was from Bella, his girlfriend.

"Can't make it. I've got flu." Karl stared at it in disbelief. Their long awaited holiday was now in flux, with large probability it would be cancelled. It had been long arranged, a trip to Italy with Bella and she had made all the bookings. The first holiday together and now everything was going to be ruined. He decided to ring her.

"Hey how are you?"

"Rough."

"So Italy's off?"

"I've cancelled and got some of the money back as a refund."

"Oh, so no idea when we could go then?" He was disappointed it had not been postponed instead. "I can't change my dates, love."

"It's too bad!"

"Hmm."

"Look," Bella said, "take a break closer to home. We'll fix another time, eh?"

"Ok, get well soon, gorgeous."

A day or two later Karl was speaking to his sister, Lucy. It has been a couple of years since he had stayed with her and he and Bella had been going out with each other for a few months now. He needed to speak to someone who could understand and sympathise a bit.

"Hello. Guess what?"

"Go on."

"No holiday. Bella's down with flu."

"Hard times."

"Because I have already booked my leave, I'm stuck with a week kicking about now."

"Hmm."

"Can't even visit Bella."

"Hmm, listen, you know my friend Emily?" Karl responded with a vague note of recognition.

"Well, listen up: she was telling me about some place she goes to in the Scottish Highlands. Apparently she gets it almost rent free."

"And...? That's nice for her."

"Well if it is free, we could go."

"Sounds promising, Luce. What's the catch? I mean, it must be a bit pricey for us, right?"

"I think she could do us a good deal. Hey, I'll ring back?"

"Ok." He ended the call and waited. A few moments later, Lucy rang back.

"So, we can have it. Next week."

"No... for real!?"

"For real."

"Ok, how much?"

"A hundred pounds for any bills."

"A hundred? That all?"

"She has a very good deal, it's some club she's in."

"Oh nice one. Do we have to join?"

"No, it's meant for couples only and she said we would qualify. So I told her that in which case you and "Bella" were going.

"But you're going. Not Bella."

"Yeah, but she's happy to do us a favour. Pack your bags, little bro, we're off to sunny Scotland!"

Feeling slightly guilty, Karl relayed his good news to Bella. Bella was unconcerned and told him she was not in the slightest bit bothered.

"I just want to get better. I don't care about anything else."

"Sure. I'll miss you though. Even if it is a bit soggier than Italy."

"Send me a postcard."

"If I can get one. Lucy says it is very isolated."

"Well if it is good, we can both go."

A few days later Lucy and Karl set off north to the Scottish Highlands. Their destination was indeed isolated, after a long train ride and a booked taxi from a single platform railway station. After coursing around the loch shores below a large mountain, the road climbed up through ancient woodlands and up to a large estate set in wooded grounds. The house was set back amongst mature trees. Setting their bags down on the gravel drive, Karl looked at the impressive large white house, built from local stone.

"How did Emily wangle this?"

"I dunno. Grand isn't it?"

"I'll say. Pity Bella isn't here. It looks positively palatial."

"You'll have to put up with me. And I can't replace Bella, you know, not these days."

"Luce!"

"Sorry." Their memories were still fresh. "Let's just enjoy this place."

Lucy tapped in the code for the door security and ushered her brother inside. Inside they went up to their apartment which was well spaced and very well furnished. It was decorated in pastel colours and had an air of seclusion and sophisticated comfort. They wandered into the kitchen, fresh fruit was laid out and a box of groceries was on the table. On top there was a note, which Karl picked up and read out.

"Welcome to Muir House. We hope you have a wonderful stay. This is an extremely well appointed house with all conveniences catered for, to the high standards you expect from Club 516. Our technologies are at your disposal, and of course you can expect our total discretion."

"Club 516? Discretion? Who are they? Asked Karl.

"No idea. Anyway, Emily said we'd qualified, so maybe that's something to do with it."

"Sounds quite an exclusive club," mused Karl. "Anyway, let's unpack and make plans, the mountains are calling us."

"Karl," called Lucy. "Have you seen the bedroom?"

"No.... is it nice?"

"Oh, yes, it is... Just ought to say, though, I see it is a double bed in there." She went in, a noticed a DVD disk on a beside table, and came out handing it to Karl, shrugging her shoulders.

4. Steven and Emily, July

Emily decided to check her profile, to see what was happening to her social media feed. The viewing numbers were magnitudes higher. She was taken aback, that her presence on Club 516 had already fed through to her unlinked account. She was sought after. She could see success, the freedom to be a social media queen and influencer!

It was a lot to take on, though. Steven had been such a supportive brother before, but now this Muir House had turned him a predator. She did not dare admit to herself how she had reacted. If she stayed, they would want more erotic poses. Could she deal with that? She was sad to think if she picked up the suitcase, her efforts would be for naught, and it she still had to face the fact that Steven had turned her on in the house, and later in the garden. That would not go away, so one more erotic shoot would make little difference. But Steven, would he control himself? It was just too tiring, to be able to decide right now. She settled on the bed.

She suddenly awoke to hear someone in here room. Anton? Steven? It was a quiet movement and the door shut with barely an audible click. That someone seemed to join her on the bed, she could not open her eyes properly, she was so full of sleep. Then there was gentle pressure on her back, which motioned her to bend. For some reason she obeyed, and then found that something was moving her legs apart. Then... something below was inviting itself towards her waiting sex. Pushing in, deeper slowly and consistently. She gasped as she began to become aware of what was happening, the warmth sliding into her, filling her pussy which was traitorously longing for this. She felt the motions of a cock starting to drive in and out of her pussy which gave little waves of delight, her mind could not focus and then... then something snapped and he was pushing hard and they were rocking in unison they were fucking furiously, his hands tight on her waist. She opened her eyes, focusing on her pillow, whilst below someone was ravenously ploughing her pussy now and she did not look round once, she just bucked his thrusts and felt his engorged cock working her pussy, she, Emily a focus of this man's lust, his cock pulsating inside her, driving them towards a magnificent orgasm, and he would flood her with his sperm, she knew; they had not thought about any protection, it was far too late now. His moans gave him away.

"Steve, you're fucking me!" she gasped, at once revelling in the shock and a very secret delight.

"I'm sorry.. so sorry."

"You're going to cum in me?"

"I..."

She dare not say any more. She wanted his cum, she wanted to feel his hot fluid shoot inside her. The ultimate compliment to his sister. Emily knew she was lost, and could not control anything any more. Her loving brother had been so careful, quiet, and considerate; he had arranged this photoshoot, but was now overtaken by lust and was knowingly burying his cock in her, and was on the verge of shooting his sperm into his sister's pussy; she not only had no protection, she was remembering she was also now in a fertile phase and could conceive. Instead of these thoughts disciplining her, she was triggered: nature took over her, and her pussy began squeezing on his cock, she would have every last drop from his balls. Now he was going fill her wanton little slit with all his cream, she had suddenly yielded to him and was transformed.

"You are going to cum in your little sister?" It was enough, Steven gave a low long groan and she felt his hot jets of cum deep inside her waiting pussy as her orgasm enveloped her, her pussy began milking his gushing cock, drawing his cum deeper into her and her mind swam as Steven held her, his cock, now spent and nestled in her, had delivered his sperm into his sister's pussy...was their destiny to be fulfilled in that way?

She felt him release her and slowly unbent her back stiffly, her white dress was then put carefully back in place. Her mind was whizzing. What the hell had just happened? Was she going to be pregnant? Her mind was spinning as she lay there, freshly fucked on her bed. She didn't hear anyone leave. She drifted off again.

*

She awoke. It was morning. With horror, she remembered the night-time experience. She felt between her legs and looked at herself carefully. Had this actually happened or was it some mad dream?

If real, her brother may have already made her pregnant. What a risk to take! One of many, she mused. She did a quick search on her phone. 20% risk. Wow, she had been always so careful up to this little Scottish holiday. That was insane. And hot.

*

"I'm staying."

Emily walked into the lounge. Steven was sat on the sofa reading. To his surprise, she came into the lounge wearing a school uniform, a short navy skirt with long black socks which made her rather alluring. It was puzzling, a little disconcerting and arousing. How much had he affected his sister? Had their impulsive act in the garden changed her so much? He had had a quiet breakfast alone and she had simply walked in and told him that she had decided to stay. He felt his heart thumping at the thought of what the day may yet bring.