Sisterly Assistance Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If her brother could play to the crowd of 516, then so could she.

"My brother made me naughty," she said in mock little girl voice. Steven could only moan in response.

"But he's naughty too, because he's cum inside of me three times already." She turned back to face him. "I know it's bad, but I did like it. Steve?"

"Hmm." He got up on his shoulders and Emily leant over to kiss him.

"If I have a bad day, will you cum in me again?"

"You don't need a bad day, gorgeous."

"Oh, ok." Emily smiled sweetly, a did a little curtsey.

The video came to an end. Karl blinked at Lucy. "That was Emily?"

"Little minx, eh?"

"I'll say. Played to the camera too."

"Oh God, I didn't expect that. It was a bit real, that." Lucy was very stirred up.

"Yeah, calling it 'Conception' was a bit full on!"

"Oh... what? Lucy turned in shock. "Did she...has she?"

"Dunno." Karl's mind whirled. They were silent for a few moments. "Now what?"

"I'm super horny, Karl."

"Oh. Awkward."

"And you aren't?"

"I am."

"Shit." Lucy shifted her position on the sofa and abruptly realised she had just been watching the action on that very sofa. She had managed to cool her ardour for her brother for some time now, especially when Bella had appeared on the scene; she had adjusted, and had begun to look elsewhere, and just when she felt that she could handle things, even going on a hideaway break to the Scottish Highlands with Karl, along came something to remind her of hidden and intense pleasures to be had. Knowing that Emily had embroiled herself in this 516 Club was one thing, having a graphic exposition of her actually with her own brother was something else. Had Emily known anything? Why had the DVD been left there on the beside table, as if it was there to attract their attention? She dismissed the thought. Getting in the way of Karl and Bella was not something she would consciously think about. But now they were both horny and Lucy realised that they were once again in dangerous territory.

5. Lucy and Karl, August

Karl switched off the DVD and television. Lucy looked up out of the window, The heavy rain had paused, though the thick clouds obscured the views of the mountain peaks. She weighed things up: she could have a shower, relieve her feelings there, only to be met by Karl as she walked to their room wrapped only in a towel: they wouldn't last ten minutes. Alternatively, she could don a waterproof and head out for a damp walk in the surrounding woods. Not as much fun, but.... circumstances. She got up from the sofa where they had been watching the video.

"Karl."

"Hmm?"

"Just going for a walk."

"Do you want me to come?"

"We need to cool off a little."

"Haven't done anything."

"No. But." She made an expression which conveyed her knowing doubts.

With little else to be said, she slipped out of the front door and across the manicured grounds, entering the woodlands on a narrow path. The trees were dripping with moisture and there was a hush as if the low clouds had muffled all external noise. Lucy picked a path that went up an incline and decided she might at least get a view of the nearby loch. After about half an hour, she had reached the top of the woods and a viewpoint appeared, marked by a wooden bench. To her surprise a red haired woman was sat there, looking at her expectantly.

"Hello," Lucy greeted her.

"Hello, Bella."

"Er... do we know each other?" Lucy was taken aback.

"I'm Suzi. I'm from the 516 Club. I know you've booked with us." Lucy carefully considered her response allowing her mouth to open slowly. She remembered booking herself as Bella so that they would appear as a legitimate "couple".

"Oh, so you own the house."

"That's right. Are you enjoying your stay? I do hope so."

"Very much." Lucy allowed there to be a silence. She was not going to reveal what she knew.

"You know that we are not first and foremost a rental company?"

"Oh?" Lucy carried on playing for time.

"More a leisure group, specialist interests for a very select clientele."

"It's nice that we got the chance through Emily then."

Suzi smiled. "Emily! She is such a lovely young lady. You know her well?" More than you'd imagine thought Lucy. She looked intensely back at Suzi.

"She's a good friend... we've known her from university."

"Oh, how super!"

"It is a chance to come up to the Highlands, and, well, we couldn't resist."

"And your...brother?"

"Boyfriend." Lucy corrected.

"Oh, Emily said that you and your brother were coming."

"Well.... no, Karl and his girlfriend." Lucy felt on edge.

"So you're not his sister, oh I am sorry, Bella! Crossed wires!" Suzi gave a nervous laugh. Lucy decided to change the subject.

"Gorgeous view, even with the weather as it is."

"Despite the clouds, yes my dear, but you should see it in a blazing sunset."

"I should. Anyway, it has been nice meeting you Suzi." Lucy turned, and started downhill again.

"Lucy, if you should see Anton..."

"Anton?" Lucy suddenly realised Suzi had called her by her real name.

"Yes, my brother. He's often in the courtyard fixing things. Anyway if you see him, tell him I'm up here."

"Will do." She gave Suzi a puzzled look and started. "No mobile signal you see," Suzi added waving her phone.

Half an hour later Lucy approached the house and made her way through the courtyard. As if on cue, Anton was there tinkering with a small tractor.

"Hello, Anton?"

"Oh, hello, you must be Bella."

"Enjoying your stay?"

"Yes thanks."

"How's the filming going?" Ok, this was getting weird.

"Filming?"

"You're not filming?"

"No." Lucy was getting a little suspicious now. She frowned and looked up at Anton.

"Er, there's a message from Suzi. She's at the viewpoint." Anton nodded.

"So you are not filming for Club 516?"

"No, we were just invited here by Emily. I'm afraid there's been some misunderstanding."

"I see. I was just under the impression that you were here to do some filming, you and your brother, Karl." Uh-oh. Lucy was gone and was already running into their apartment.

"Karl, I think Club 516 are some adult video club! They're expecting us to do shows! Have you said anything to Emily?"

"No, you did the booking."

"They're hinting at us doing videos for them. One minute I'm... (she thought for a second)..... your girlfriend and then I am your sister to them. What's it to them anyway?"

Karl looked at Lucy in bewilderment. "What?"

"Truly, I spoken to this Suzi first, and now Anton."

"Er, should we be getting out of here?"

"We're supposed to have a free run of this place, save that hundred quid." Lucy felt a sharp flash of panic that they had got themselves into a dark deal.

"So, why should we do anything?" Karl asked.

"I dunno, were there some strings attached?"

"Did Emily say anything?"

"No, just that we would qualify."

"As a couple, right?"

"Yeah."

"Do you think we should research Club 516 a little bit more?" Karl looked at the DVD.

"There isn't a website?" Lucy enquired.

"No."

"But I saw an introduction to Club 516 on this", he waved the DVD.

"Ok, play it." Lucy was a mixture of annoyance, fear and confusion. She sat down by her brother as the video started. A voice, sounding very like Suzi, began accompanied by distant harp music.

"Welcome to Club 516. The numbers say it all, representing the letters s..i..b... The intimacy that must be kept secret. Here is a safe space for supportive adults to enjoy mutual pleasure and sensuous experiences and means of enjoying our joys and passions. We know how difficult it is to escape society's prying eyes and condemnation. But we are a community that only wants to enjoy simple loving pleasures, and to do that in a tactful, respectful environment. We know the intensity of that banned desire, that unfulfilled love and passion. Here at Club 516 we offer sanctuary."

"Very nice." Lucy cut through the soft soothing harp music. But they want us to play to pay, right?"

"Well no, Lucy, that's the point, Emily said it was just £100 for the bills."

"What bills though?"

"Power, heat, that sort of thing?"

"Huh, like those elevated drink bills in those dodgy girly bars!"

"I dunno. Maybe we should check. For any hidden costs? An admin fee perhaps?"

"So are you going to ask Anton and Suzi?" demanded Lucy. Karl sighed.

"I ought to."

A few minutes later, Karl tapped on the door of the main house, at Apartment 1. Suzi answered.

"Karl, darling, do come in!"

"Thanks." Karl stepped in and checked around the interior."

"What's wrong?"

"Well, Lucy has her doubts about staying here."

"Lucy? Not...? Oh, I'm so sorry, what could cause this? What can we do?"

"She's unhappy with the idea of hidden costs and the pressure to supply Club 516 with videos or photos."

"Karl, there is no requirement at all."

"But Emily said it'd be a hundred pounds, all in."

"Yes. And she has found ways of settling up the rest for us."

"By doing a video."

"Oh?" Suzi looked startled for once.

"Yes. For 516."

"So she chose to tell you. I see..." Suzi settled herself down on a chair and motioned Karl to sit in a chair next to her. "Look, Karl, we live in a hostile world, especially for our kind of love. We, Club 516 offer those very rare opportunities for escapism here. No one gets pressured at all. Emily did what she wanted. If you want to create images, videos, we can help, and by all means, to create you some income and content that you can share with some discerning members who are all in the same position. So a little income is a little bonus so to speak, it helps to pay the rent."

"So, we need to contribute to stay here?"

"Heavens, no! Emily has a large enough surplus. But, I need to add, that we have to check that guests coming here really are who they say they are."

"I see. So how do you check your members and their guests?"

"We run searches, it's not too difficult. So you might realise, you and your sister, Lucy are eligible."

"Not Bella then?"

"No, not Bella. You see why, my love?" They'd done their homework Karl concluded. What more did they know?

"And..." Karl realised Suzi was going to make her strike now, "...when booking Muir House, your sister pretended to be your lover for some reason. Emily would have said it was for 'special couples.' And, as I say, that whilst doing photos and videos at Muir House are a choice..." (she emphasised the word) "...it's in the air isn't it?"

Karl drew a deep breath. "I think you are drawing conclusions, Suzi."

"Perhaps I am, dear boy. Be that as it may, we do offer a range of costumes and filming equipment and should the desire...arise..."

"I am sure Lucy does not have the desire."

"Such a shame. Such a beauty, your sister." Suzi looked at Karl meaningfully, and Karl dodged her stare.

"You know, Anton is my brother." Karl nodded.

"He's a very sensitive person. And I would have no-one else as my lover."

"Anyway, enough! Get outside into the lovely Highland countryside! Enjoy!" Karl got up from his seat. As he started for the door, Suzi spoke up.

"Oh, I nearly forgot.... a favour, Karl?"

"Yes?"

"Could you drop this memory stick in the little drawer next to the television?"

"Sure." Karl gave a quizzical look.

"Just members' stuff. Off you go!"

Karl went back to their apartment, fingering the memory stock as he went in.

"So?" Lucy queried, "are the bills to be paid in sexual acts for them?"

"No. She said it would be just the hundred quid."

"Really?" Karl nodded and placed the memory stick in the drawer.

"What's that?"

"Something for the members."

"A bit like Emily's DVD?" Lucy tilted her head and gave a meaningful look.

"I imagine so. I think the DVD was left by accident. This stick is not an accident though. It's some official members' 516 stuff."

"Ok, I reckon it's similar in content to Emily's DVD."

"Except people pay for that."

"Oh yeah." Lucy feigned disinterest. "Let's go out shall we? I mean a decent day out, boat trip, walks, the lot?"

"Sure."

A few minutes later, Karl and Lucy were crossing the courtyard when a small sports car drove up. A young couple climbed out. They both looked Mediterranean with striking good looks. She had a petite figure with long black hair down to the waist and a body hugging dress. He was a little taller, with an athlete's build and also had long dark hair. Lucy and Karl drank the sight of them in before Lucy broke the silence with a hello and a wave.

The woman smiled. "Hello, this... Muir House?"

"Yeah. Good isn't it?" Lucy nodded to the house and grounds. "I'm Lucy by the way, and this is Karl. Are you staying a week?"

"No. Just the weekend. I am Aisha and this is my brother, Adil. Looks very nice here."

"It is. I hope the weather holds."

"Oh it will, that's why we have booked," Aisha flashed another smile.

"Good," replied Lucy "because we're heading down to the loch today and have some hiking to do. See you later."

"I wish you a great day."

Karl and Lucy set off, and the day did indeed prove to be settled, and grew hot during the late afternoon. Their walk from the lochside up the mountain, did little to cool them and only on the return trip on the boat did Lucy and Karl find a cooling breeze.

"You know what, Karl?" Seeing all this lovely cool water I'd love to go for a swim."

"Here?"

"No, even better: in the grounds of Muir House there's this lovely little miniature loch with a summerhouse overlooking it. We could grab our swimming stuff and head down there."

"Sounds great."

After returning and dumping their hiking gear Lucy and Karl made their way down through the trees to the secluded loch. The summerhouse would provide them with the perfect changing room, as it overlooked the loch.

"Can't wait to get in the water" said Lucy as she opened the rear door, "Oh -". Her eyes fell on the bags in the small room of the summerhouse. "Looks like someone's beaten us to it."

"Well it's a reasonable sized lake. Room for all of us surely?"

"Yeah, but it's nice to have it for ourselves. I'll see who's in there." She walked through to the front of the house and on to a balcony. She came back immediately.

"They're there all right!" she whispered.

"Who?"

"That Syrian couple."

"Yeah, so?" Karl shrugged.

"Well, they're in the water... but Anton and Suzi are hanging around too."

"Ah."

"So perhaps we shouldn't rush out onto the lakeside and greet them ....just in case?"

Karl nodded with a wry smile."We could just check from the balcony." They both went up to the balcony and peered over.

"They're still swimming.. oh, Aisha's coming out." Lucy watched as the bronzed figure of Aisha strode out of the water clad in a black bikini with her long hair plastered to her back.

"And what are Anton and Suzi up to?"

"Filming."

"Ok."

"Perhaps we should head off." Lucy offered a little dejectedly. She had really wanted to swim and she had hoped that they were not intruding on something more dramatic than an innocent scene. "They might not stay," she added more hopefully.

Karl went up to where his sister was standing. "If they get anywhere that is," he murmured. Adil had left the water now, and it was clear that he had Aisha on his mind. He was running after Aisha now on the lochside towards the summerhouse; she let him chase her for a while before turning around and splashing him with armfuls of water. Adil laughed and got closer, Aisha throwing more and more water at him in a vain attempt to buffer his advance. Then he got to her and grabbed her by the waist and she squealed happily. Lucy gave a tiny gulp. They knew what was going to happen, but neither of them could tear themselves away from the scene.

Aisha then made an attempt to escape and ran up the bank of the loch only to be tackled by Adil. She was laughing and shouting as he pulled her down, very quickly her bikini bra was off and they could see Aisha's uncovered breasts for a fleeting moment before Adil seized on them and began kissing them. His hands were on Aisha's bikini bottom. Now he was playing with her and Anton approached with the camera, zooming in on the scene. The pair seemed oblivious and Adil was busily switching from kissing Aisha's breasts to going in between her legs with his hands. Karl breathed out audibly. He did not dare check Lucy's reaction. Aisha was beginning to shout but he could not work out what she was saying. Then, suddenly, Adil released his hold on her and she took off, heading for the summerhouse. In a panic Karl and Lucy retreated back indoors from the balcony and the couple raced up the stairs at the front of the balcony. From the window Karl and Lucy had a clear view of what was happening outside on the balcony. Adil was pulling off his swimming trunks to reveal a huge erection and Layla was kneeling in front of a deckchair. He approached her and manoeuvred himself above her as she parted her legs. Pulling her bikini bottom to one side Adil slowly drove his erect reddened cock into Aisha's freshly exposed pussy, she moaning as he did so. He began steady hard thrusts into her and very quickly they built up a pace, starting to fuck passionately. Aisha was wailing and calling out and Adil remained silent, focused on his quarry.

"My God!" whispered Lucy.

Just at the edge of the balcony Karl could make out a camera held by Anton. Adil roughly grasped Aisha and was thrusting roughly and rapidly into her. Theirs was a sudden passion, ignited into white heat within a flash. Lucy crept a little closer to the window, where she could just about hear the sounds of their fucking with Aisha kneeling still her black hair swaying with their movements whilst Adil was furiously driving his love into her. Her breasts, small and beautifully curved, were swaying in motion and her dark brown nipples were hardened, revealing her total arousal. The deckchair was knocking against the wooden floor of the balcony with the force of their movements, a rhythmic sound reflecting their building passion. She started to shout with abandon, which seemed to spur Adil to fuck her with even more vigour, holding her down until he reached his peak with a roar, slamming his final thrusts into Aisha, clinging on to her, driving his cock in deep, and then gave a few more thrusts to fill her, before going still. Then he slowly slid his long stiff cock out from her; with a deft move he slipped her bikini bottom back in place, as if to seal his cum inside her.

A couple of moments of silence. Lucy stole a wide eyed glance at Karl. They waited for movement on the balcony before retreating silently to the back door. It was not until they left the summerhouse Karl felt able to say a word.

"Aww."

"That was a bit hot."

"I need a swim now, just to cool off," Karl whispered.

"We'd better head back."

"Yeah, quietly."

The returned to Muir House, walking back up the path winding through the trees.

They reached the door of their apartment. Lucy opened it smartly and shot Karl a look.

"Ok, shower for me."

"Right, Luce."

Lucy strode towards the bedroom, grabbed a large bath towel and ran the shower. Oh how she ached now, her body was full of longing and lust and the one who could have satiated her lust was in the next room. And he was hitched to Bella. She ran the cool water over her head and felt it fall down her back, she turned around to let the shower spray on her breasts and down her chest. It was getting too much. Surely Karl would break, and come into the bathroom? She needed him now, she wanted him inside her. Like in the past. She loved his knowing touch. His hands, his instinctive knowledge of her pleasure and his mastery of her pussy. She felt a tingle of lust between her legs, and she was wet inside and out. She let the shower-water be her companion for now, as there was no sign of her saviour. Eventually, getting tired of the shower, she shut the water off and dried herself in the large white towel, wrapping it around herself.