Sisterly Assistance Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steven was mystified as to the reason for Emily's change of heart. Maybe it was the money, fear of the debt, the gains for her profile or she was enjoying the whole experience now. Funnily enough, because of his advances yesterday in the garden, he felt ashamed of pushing his younger sister so far. And now she was in a sexy school uniform. You reap what you sow.

Emily sat beside him idly picking up a travel magazine. She drew up her knees on the sofa so her skirt was lifted. It was almost as if she was inviting a view of her legs... he could not resist it and sneaked a look down at her legs, and underneath a glimpse of white panties. She had caught his glances.

"Oh, Steve, what're you after?"

"I..."

"You're a little bolder now, after yesterday," she gave a mock admonishment.

"It was a crazy moment." He was not proud.

"Yes, I know for me too."

"Yeah, it was crazy. Sorry." He looked down.

"Yeah, well. Crazy as it was though, I have to admit I did... well... enjoy it." Her words rang in his ears. There was a reaction down below.

"You know that camera might be on. They could be watching us." Steven nodded towards the camera. Emily shrugged. "It doesn't bother you?"

"If you've paid very good money for your show, you are not going to upload in on the internet for free. So it's relatively private."

"True. Hmm, still, have you seen this note on the table?" Emily leant over to peer at it.

"What's it say?"

"It's from Suzi and Anton. They dropped us some hints. What they would like, or, as they say it, "some suggestions for content"."

"Oh."

"Something about you wanting to try it."

"Try it? What?"

"Some kind of role play. Something about you are back from school, fed up of being bullied, about lack of boyfriend, being told you are a frigid cow, and prissy, and you are so desperate, you decide you want to try it with with someone you can trust."

"Hmm.... plausible."

"I'm not so sure, Emily."

"Why?"

"They're messing with us now. Dressing you up. We wanted help with our photos, they have some fantasies to be realised by us."

"Well maybe it's what the 516 folk want, maybe?"

"Yeah, sure, but I dunno, I mean you look really hot like that, you are so sexy..."

"Thanks!"

"...it just feels weird."

"Aren't we in too deep anyway?" Emily countered. She smoothed her hands down her black clad legs. Steven shook his head.

"What happens between us, is ours. This is different: it's their game."

"I see your point."

At that moment Steven's phone rang. He picked it up. "Hello Suzi?"

"Can I have a word privately, Steven? As you have acted as Emily's link to Club 516, I need to assure you. Best alone. Tell Emily you'll be just a few minutes, tops."

"Right, is this about...?"

"Just come over to Apartment 1, I'm upstairs, it's just for a moment."

"Ok." He turned to Emily. "They want to speak to me."

She frowned. "What a coincidence!"

"Yeah, I'll be right back."

A few minutes later, Steven crossed the courtyard and lightly tapped on the door the Apartment 1. There was a short hesitation before the door opened, slowly.

"Steven."

"Hi. Everything all right?" He noticed, to his surprise, that Suzi was in a long lacy black nightdress.

"Sure." she motioned him inside and led him to the lounge. There was no sign of Anton. She motioned him to sit on the sofa.

"Steven, we know this is very new for you both. And you need reassuring."

"Yes, the note. I mean..."

"Steven. there is is nothing here that is anything like an order, or even a request. It's like little fun things... to think about."

"Yes, but you want us to perform. It's kind of creepy."

"Steve," Suzi brushed his arm. "Relax. You are just so nervous, I can sense that."

"Emily is my sister."

"Yes, I know, Anton is my brother. It's fine, really."

"So you... perform together?"

"Yes, and we love it. And we want others to enjoy what they love to do, in a safe space."

"I'm not so sure, Suzi." With a deft, catlike movement, Suzi's hands approached Steve's groin. "I think you do want to play, Steven." Ignoring Steven's flinching, Suzi has quickly undone his trousers and underpants and has already freed his cock.

"Suzi, er..."

"Ssh, enjoy," Suzi soothed. Her mouth was now over his member tongue lapping his girth and then she was sucking gently on his cock head; his anxiety disappeared and she was rewarded by his growing erection. Powerless, Steven leaned back in the sofa, he movements steady and Steven stared at the beautiful red head bobbing up and down as she worked her magic on him.

"Not so bad now?" she purred.

"Nnn...oo." Suzi uplifted her nightie to reveal her slim waist and a small line of red hair over her slit.

"You like the view?"

"I do." Suzi smiled and slid a hand over her pussy.

"We want to celebrate doing what we love."

"Oh...hmm, yes," Steven gave something between an exhalation and a moan.

"Oh... I'm all wet." Suzi gave a little apologetic look and then was slipping a finger in and out of her pussy, it was an entrancing sight.

"Looks lovely."

"Doesn't it? Delicious enough to fuck?"

"Suzi... I..."

"Don't think, Steven... do!" She hovered over him now. Her pussy was just an inch over his twitching cock,

"You want it, Steven?"

"Yes." Steven said rather more weakly that he would have liked.

"Good boy." Slowly she lowered herself onto him and he watched her slit engulf him and a warm wet sensation cover his cock. "You like that?"

"Yes, Suzi."

"Me too." She started to buck a little on him and gradually build up a rhythm, rising and falling on his manhood, holding him all the while in her steady gaze. Her steady movements on him aroused him further, and he reached up towards her breasts, but his hands were brushed aside, and she bore down on him harder, and was thrusting steadily on him. He was quickly getting fired up by Suzi's fucking and she could sense it. Closely watching his eyes, and feeling him tense under her, she knew was was not far off orgasm, and so she suddenly stopped on him and waited.

"Suzi?"

"Yes, Steven."

"What's wrong?"

Suzi pulled herself up, and off him, releasing his cock from her delicious hold.

"Nothing. I just wanted to reassure you. To show how easy it is to overcome your doubts."

"I am reassured, so why did you stop?"

"You are, and it's quite plain to see, quite reassured," she smiled knowingly.

"No, I was loving it!" he cried out. Suzi nodded, and reached out a hand to his damp, cheated cock.

"Steve, I did not want to use you. You were nervous and I think I helped dispel that."

"Yes, but now I am frustrated."

"No, not frustrated. Primed. Ready to give to your sister." She stroked his cock which twitched to the delicate brushing of her fingers.

"Such a waste if you spilled it all before," she slipped her manicured fingers over his balls. "Oh God, such big lovely full balls," she murmured. "So full. All ready to go, to fill your waiting sister, cover her in your cream, and to stain her little school skirt with your cum."

Steven closed his eyes. It was so wrong what she was saying, but so hot.

"Can you see it, Steven? Emily's satisfied smile, red cheeks, her short breaths, and her pussy used and full, her cute little pussy lips glistening and lubricated, dripping with your hot seed? How else would you get the chance, Steven? She wants it now, but for how long?"

Steven breathed heavily. "It's your choice, Steven." Suzi withdrew her hand and smiled at him.

"Not many get the chance you know, not with their loving sibling." He nodded and pulled on his clothes. Slowly he made for the door and crossed the courtyard, his mind buzzing.

"You spoke with Suzi then? Seemed a long few minutes!" Emily looked up from her sofa. She was stretched out.

"Yes."

"So they want some photos of me taking off the uniform and...?"

"Well Suzi said it was just a suggestion."

"Is the camera working?"

"Yeah, I assume so."

"Well... I can start." To Steven, Emily seemed so matter of fact about it. He was still very hard after Suzi's "reassurance".

"Should I help you?"

"Yes." Steven thought about the suggested role play. He nodded towards the paper and spoke up in a louder voice.

"So, they have been going at you again, those bitches at school?"

"Yeah, how I'm frigid and that I just haven't 'got it' to get a boyfriend."

"But you're gorgeous!"

"Thanks, that's lovely and all that, but you're my brother."

"So! You're still..." she looked at him carefully whilst he spoke, "...hot."

Emily shifted her legs legs and raised herself on the sofa, stretching out her chest. Steven looked hungrily on, very keen to be undressing his sister.

"So hot," he breathed. He moved up to her and sat next to her. This time he moved quickly stroking her arms and then her breasts through her pale blue blouse. Emily bent her head back.

"Aww, Steve, that's naughty."

"I know," his erection was raging below. He deftly opened the buttons of her blouse whilst she passively watched, He then reached to her bra clip and snapped it open and pulled it free. Her breasts were exposed under her blouse and he moved in to kiss her around her nipples. They were pale red, and he coaxed them gently with his tongue into firmness. Emily sighed happily and stroked his head. A little strip show with some heavy petting, that would be enough to suit their audience. She had thought about his scene over and over in her head, she could let Steven release his tension later, but for their audience they should keep it measured. Not go over the top.

She could sense Steven's arousal and his was getting increasingly confident over her. She could see he was getting hard and that guilty flash of excitement ran through her again. She drew up her knees only to feel a hand following, it was making its way now up her legs, and was quickly inside her school skirt. Ohh, maybe that was a little quick.

Steven was intoxicated by lust and bent down again to lick his sister's nipples, now obliging hardened into little buds. He was feeling a rush from arousing her and he could not stop himself from finding his way up the inside of her school skirt, and playing with her panties. He remembered the camera which was focused on the sofa and Suzi's wicked words of temptation.

He found that he had clasped her knickers in his palm and was pulling them down and off her legs. Emily gave a little cry of surprise which he met with a passionate kiss. Quickly pulling off his trousers and underpants with one hand, the other held onto her white knickers like a winning prize. He was sure she was already wet as he opened her knees and met no resistance. In a quick motion he pulled up her navy skirt and mounted her, glancing down to her pussy, all neatly shaved and looking pretty for the occasion. His cock had has just grazed it once before, and this time he would give his sister's pussy the through using that it deserved, and was waiting for. He slid into her and she moaned with pleasure; he was was in her! He began to thrust his reddened, hot, over stimulated cock deep into her soft folds, meeting her warm juice; she was ready for him. Oh, this pleasure he could almost see Suzi watching, egging him on. The camera was just in the right position to focus on his cock entering her.

Emily had entered a dream world again, Steven had this affect on her, her defences had fallen away. She was tasting forbidden delight, this shared sibling intimacy, now being set on fire. He was actually fucking her, his dear little Emily, so demure, so shy, now enjoying her brother like they would never dare. He held her as he thrust inside her, her open blouse showing her breasts swaying as they rocked, her navy school skirt still on whilst she was being fucked, the ultimate sexual rebellion. She moaned and whined as he fucked her, and he could feel her tight pussy, newly awakened with its need to be filled; and they were being watched. Emily started to thrust upwards now as her passion went from smouldering to alight, and she gripped him hard, she could feel that the mother of all orgasms was approaching, and with the camera there, they were waiting for them to cum, the spilling of his semen into her waiting sibling pussy, filling her, whilst Suzi would be watching fingering herself. Emily felt so dirty, hot and free, and could feel Steven's swollen cock nearing its denouement, she wanted it, that hot sticky cum, oh the risk....the thought caused her pussy to squeeze him and her orgasm rushed up, overtook her, and washed over her, she could feel him erupting into her, pouring his cum into her, pushing his fertile fluid deeper and deeper and more cum was spurting, and in triumph he pulled out and let the last jerks of cream shoot onto Emily's school skirt, a streak of white onto the dark navy blue...

"Oh my God! Oh my God!" he heard her moan.

"Fuck.."

"So.... Hot..." she was gasping, moaning, almost in delirium.

And then he was lost for some moments, before he found himself back in her snug little slit fucking her again there, because they weren't done and they needed more. He ploughed into her more and more, she was sopping with their juices, and this drove him on and on. He bent down towards her little breasts with some more licks, and kissed the nipples that were pointing sharply upwards, partially covered by her blouse, damp with her sweat.

He wanted her so much, and her delicious pussy welcomed his needy cock - he wanted to fill her again and again; he could feel his next orgasm coming, he was close, too, and he rushed at it, fucking her harder now, her moans louder, almost shouts, and this is what she had wanted, what he wanted - he wanted to fuck his sister all day and he could feel his cum rushing from his balls, he grasped her arms as he made his final pushes deep into her, gasping as he felt his cock vent his hot essence into his sister's slopping hungry slit; he was cumming again, his spurts feeding her hungry, needy pussy, and they gently rocked together enjoying their glorious passion finally fulfilled.

Now he was spent; he slowly pulled out of her and glanced at her semen stained skirt. He gave her legs a little appreciative kiss just above her dark socks, on her thigh and she moved her legs open in response, which lets a small seepage of cum leak from her pussy. He leant over and kissed her clit, his chin brushing her little trimmed bush. She gave a satisfied sigh.

"Mm, mm, hot, Emily." She nodded with a naughty smile. She'd been a bad girl.

He knew they had paid for their stay and a lot more besides. Time to finish their story.

"So, they called you frigid. Little do they know!"

"Mmmm."

"Who's sexy now, Emily?"

"Me."

"Oh yeah!"

Shortly afterwards, four texts appeared on both their phones.

"Oh"

"My"

"God"

"Hot as Hell"

*

Emily had ventured upstairs to her room. She had gone to shower and afterwards laid on her bed, gathering her thoughts. Everything was moving at such a pace, she turned from shy little sister of Steven to kinky role playing sex partners in a matter of hours. A whole new world had opened, like some kind of portal. She might yet bitterly regret of all of this but for now was enjoying the ride.

She turned over on the bed and looked the chair. There seemed to be some new clothes on it. Curious she got off the bed and inspected the tidy pile of clothes. There was a black dress, stockings, black underwear and heels, all looking about her size, with a note. There were just two words: "Ride him."

She smiled and slipped on the underwear, stockings and heels and slipped the dress over her head. It was a tight body hugging number. She went to the bathroom and selected some dark make up. After a while she admired the latest version of herself. Not bad for a vamp. This giddy thrill was not going to stop today, and she loved it.

She walked slowly downstairs and could feel Steven's gaze on her before she even looked at him. He was transfixed. And very likely he was getting hard again. She pulled him to the sofa and aware of the camera, laid him down and pulled up her dress. The camera would have full view of her rear and her pussy. There was no resistance from Steve has she pulled off his clothes and then mounted him. Her panties were still on. His cock extended to her in renewed hunger. She smiled and kissed him on the lips tongue fucked his mouth. Hovering over him, she drew a finger down to her black lace panties and gently pulled them to one side. She guided his hand onto her labia and then up to her clit.

With his hand working on her slit, her pussy was re-awakened and moistening, its prey just below, mast erect. With a few mischievous brushes of her pussy lips over his cock head she then slid down on him, knowing the camera would be recording her pussy, in control and swallowing her brother's waiting cock. She began to move her waist up and down to start fucking her brother and judging by his look he hadn't been fucked like this by a girl before. He wouldn't want anyone else after this.

"My big boy!"

"Oh Emily, you're so hot!"

"You've still got some for me, big brother?"

"Hmm..."

"Good, because I'm hungry." She felt an electric charge in her and the double fucking she had had made her only eager for more. Now in the tight sexy black dress she was the vamp who could demand more.

"Kiss my tits!"

"Yes, Emily," his hands scrabbled at her dress stop, and she pulled it down from her shoulders to aid him and offered her breasts which stuck out from the confines of her dress.

"Lick them, kiss them!"

"Mmm," he obeyed.

"Oh you're so hard and big now," she twisted her waist for extra sensation.

"You made me so."

She bucked a little faster as Steven began to thrust upwards. The next stage of their beautiful roller-coaster ride.

"I'm fucking you now," she declared.

"Yeah."

"Your little sister."

"Mmm."

"Say it!"

"What?"

"Your little sister is fucking you!"

"My little sister is fucking me!" Emily grasped him by the shoulders at this point and immediately her fucking became harder and more focused, as if a primal spirit had taken over.

Steven loved seeing this new version of his sister, this hot vamp in a sexy dress, those legs wrapped in hot black stockings...Emily!! Now he was naked under her and she was fucking him. He thought of Suzi again and she'd be rubbing her pussy at the sight of them, and then he looked again at his younger sister transformed into a wanton hungry little hussy bucking on his cock, and hell bent on making him cum in her, on her black panties the thought of his cream sticking to the black lace and silk was enough and he was ready to shoot his load again into her. She felt her own orgasm closing in, and a wicked thought rent through her mind, and heard herself cry out, "you're making me pregnant Steven!" She was thrusting down on him hard, and he tried to meet her as his orgasm crashed through, his cock sprayed her inside her hot little cunt, which was now contracting on him, squeezing him, soaking up his seed and she cried out, cumming on him as they were locked in a tight embrace, gradually slowing their thrusts.

She felt degenerate, sexy as hell and full of her brother's cum again. She had brought him off, and she had had her reward. For a moment she was going to enjoy the spoils of her victory, she had been in control. Then she raised herself up and bent down to watch her brother's cock slip out from her, it was now satiated with a bead of cum stranded on his cock head. The rest was deep in her pussy, all warm and sticky. She waited a moment. As a little gift to her new fans, Emily turned around to the camera and lined herself up revealing a tiny trail white glistening fresh cum fresh from her slit and then slowly and deliberately drew her knickers over her pussy. Her dress flopped back down over her legs.