Sisterly Assistance Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On leaving the bathroom she heard the television and went into the lounge area. Karl was watching something that looked like a period drama.

"Hey, what's that?"

"Oh, something from that memory stick."

"Uh-oh. You shouldn't keep winding yourself up on all that."

"I know."

"What about your shower?"

"Er...oh yeah." Karl paused for a second. "You know that video..." he gestured towards the screen, "... it is a 516 Club production starring Suzi and Anton."

"Watch it later, if you must. Maybe grab a shower and we can eat?"

"Yeah, ok." Karl hit the stop button and left for the bathroom. Lucy sighed, went into the bedroom decided it was late, and so slipped on her silk nightie before going into the kitchen.

"I'm heating up some stew," she called.

"Cool. Be right there."

A few minutes later Lucy brought out a tray and as she passed the sofa, her arm brushed its arm on which the remote control of the video player was on, causing it to fall onto the floor. She placed the tray on the coffee table before picking up the remote, accidentally pressing the "Play" button.

"Oops. How do you stop this thing?"

"Look, it's Suzi."

"I know."

"It's some grand fancy dress party. Isn't that Aisha in the crowd?"

"Oh dear." Lucy sighed. "Do you want to eat now or ogle Suzi?"

"Can I do both?"

"I just want to eat without being constantly bombarded by visions of people fucking. It's very distracting," Lucy snapped.

"How do you think I feel? Look, I need a bit of diversion!" Karl turned his attention back to the screen. On the screen, Anton was carefully slipping a grand ball gown off Suzi in front of the surrounding onlookers.

"Oh you do, do you!?" Lucy shouted in exasperation.

"Yes! Crazy things keep happening around here, driving me to distraction!"

"Then let me help you with that!" countered Lucy, blocking the screen now and then lifting her silk nightie in front of her brother.

"Oh God, Lucy...."

"You said you needed help", she replied, lifting her nightie over her head, revealing her naked body. Her dark hair fell over her shoulders and he took in the sight of her, her toned physique once again offering temptation to him. She bent over him and her fingers homed in to his pyjamas and found his cock. It responded immediately to her touch.

"Now then," her voice softened. "Let's see, oh yes, you are frustrated, little brother. Maybe I have just the thing for that." She straddled him and he gave no protest in response. Slipping his erect cock into her pussy she began to slide down on him, and at last she felt his warm cock back inside her. A feeling of pure sinful pleasure rose in her and she rose up and down, her yearning answered.

"Is that good Karl...?" He nodded silently. "...What you've been waiting for, all this time?" He didn't feel ready to admit that to her.

"Hmm."

"Good boy."

She rode him steadily, her pussy steadily sending delicious messages of pleasure through her body and she smiled to herself as Karl's' fingers reached up appreciatively to her breasts which were heaving up and down.. She guided his hand to her nipples and was rewarded by the delicate touch that she so coveted. "Aahh.... Yes!" Then she thought she heard an electronic whirr. Was that her imagination, or was it some camera? Oh... She felt a tingle of excitement at the thought of being watched, and so bucked over Karl a little harder, he responded by meeting her with upward thrusts. Such delightful collisions, she thought as the sofa now began to creak with their stronger movements.

"Karl... Karl..." Lucy could feel a huge orgasm was in the making. She watched Karl, looking for his reactions, now that he had finally given in to temptation. He was once again enjoying his luscious responsive and lusty sister. Her gorgeous body, her dark flowing hair, full rounded breasts on her slim frame which was devotedly working on him, giving such forbidden delights, and she was abandoning herself to total passion now. How she moved on him, how she could adjust her pace, just by watching his eyes. His hands played on her clit, just how she liked it, just how they used to play, and this unexpected hot simmering encounter had finally given them their release, enough to make him cum, oh God! He was going to cum in Lucy again...and, as is if mind reading, she leaned down for a second to whisper in his ear, "they're watching Karl, cum... cum in me!" He thrust wildly upwards, she grasped his shoulders hard, rode him, squeezed him, and he finally felt the eruption burst, he felt as if he was loosened from his body as his cock fired his cum, feeding her pussy with shot after shot of his cream, she was soaking him in, and then her orgasm struck, his cock was gripped by her pussy, as they were reunited in orgasm. Holding each other tightly, they drifted away, blown away by their finale. It was some time before Lucy leaned over and released Karl, her pussy glistening with semen and sweat, and his cock appeared below her, now reddened, spent and guilty.

"Bravo!" breathed Suzi at the computer monitor. "I knew they would eventually succumb." She turned to Anton. "Is it switched on in the bedroom?" Anton nodded and clicked with the mouse.

She smiled. "Oh good. In which case, their week will be paid for."