Sisterly Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he quickly cleaned up and dressed, I relieved myself of his cumload on the toilet. And before he headed out I made sure to check him real good. I forgot to once and he went to work with a couple spots of dried pussy juice on his face, which his eagle-eyed secretary noticed and pointed out to him. She also knew what it was and couldn't restrain herself from having some fun at his expense. But thankfully she remained discreet about it. Except whenever he took a lunch afterwards she'd always ask if he had a nice lunch with a big emphasis on the word lunch. Be it with me or not.

Later that evening we had a repeat performance since my sister would arrive the next day. The only difference being we performed oral sex on each other instead of having intercourse. And on the floor in the family room in a 69 position with me on top. Once again our orgasms couldn't have been better timed as we both cummed in each other's mouth simultaneously, of which I took most of Walter's straight down my throat.

---

The following day I arrived at the airport about fifteen minutes before my sister's flight was scheduled. Thankfully it was on time and when I first saw her as she exited the concourse I was shocked at her appearance. Almost didn't recognize her at first because of how she was dressed and looked. When she claimed she couldn't get her act together since the divorce she wasn't kidding. Her normally class act looked like it fell apart at the seams.

While I haven't seen her since before the divorce she always made sure she looked her best whenever she left the house. Even if it was just to get a half gallon of milk. But here she was looking like a homeless person in an ill-fitting sweat suit, which looked like it hadn't been washed in weeks, and a pair of grubby old sneakers. And it didn't look like she paid any attention to her hair or make-up before she left. She was a classic example of how people lose interest in their appearance when extremely depressed. The only good thing, she didn't appear to have gone on an eating binge as some people do, and looked to be about the same weight as she always was.

After we greeted each other with a big hug and kisses, I started to lead her to the baggage claim area when she informed me all she had was the carry-on suitcase and laptop computer bag. After we got the car and were on the road headed home I couldn't help but comment on her appearance.

"I almost didn't recognize you at first. You always made sure you look meticulous before venturing out. I've seen you change clothes three times before you were comfortable with how you look."

"I know, and it's one of the reasons I needed to get away. I'm ashamed at what little self-esteem I have left. If any. But look at you. You look terrific, and five years younger than when I last saw you. Walter must be treating you well. What's your secret?"

I had to laugh..."Yes he is, and in more ways than you can imagine...wink, wink. As for any secret. I don't have one, but I can assure you we're going to work our butts off to get your act back together and you looking like a million dollars again. Or die trying. The first thing we're going to do is burn the sweat suit and sneakers you're wearing. Then get you some new clothes since it doesn't seem like you brought much more than what you're wearing."

"No I didn't, mostly personal stuff like jewelry and a few undergarments. I was hoping we could go on a shopping spree so you can help me pick out some new clothes and outfits. Since I'm looking for a fresh start there's nothing like a new wardrobe to get things headed in the right direction."

"You got that right. Now you look exhausted so why don't you recline the seat and take a nap. It's a 75 mile drive home so you should be able to for a good hour or so. And make sure your cell phone is off."

"If you don't mind, I think I will since I didn't sleep much last night. And yes, my phone is off. It has been since I boarded the plane in Boston."

Wasn't five minutes after she reclined the seat she was sound asleep. And the long drive gave me time to think about things. Like the plan of attack to get her back to her old self other than a new wardrobe. Or to get her a totally new lease on life.


12