Sisterly Love

Story Info
My incest kink for my sister progresses.
1.4k words
3.75
26.2k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked into the room and knelt in front of my Daddy with two things in my hand. My collar and a pair of knickers. This wouldn't have been unusual; except they weren't my knickers. For the last few weeks, we had talked about me taking a pair of my younger sister's knickers and I finally plucked up the courage to bring a pair to him.

"Are these hers?" he asked me. I nodded and bowed my head. He took the collar from my hand and fastened it round my neck. He stroked my hair and said I was a good girl, the tone of his voice always makes my cunt twitch when he says it. His cunt. I belong to him entirely.

I lifted my head as he lifted the knickers to his face. "These have touched your little sister's pussy. She has probably been wet when she's worn them. They've probably been covered in her boyfriend's cum, and you've brought them to your Daddy to play with, you whore." I smiled at him coquettishly. I knew what I was doing and I wanted to be humiliated for it. I wanted everything I was about to get.

He held the knickers to my face and told me to breathe in. "What am I going to do with my dirty little girl?" he asked, entirely rhetorically. "In position, knickers down," he commanded. I stood up and lowered my tights and knickers, which were already damp. I bent over the table and kept my eyes down. I could hear Daddy moving around behind me. I love not knowing if I'm going to get the flogger, belt, slipper, his hand - or anything else he sees fit to use on me.

His hand went between my legs and he laughed. "Already wet, you whore. Who does this cunt belong to?" I sighed and said "You Daddy, it belongs to you." He put my sisters' knickers in front of my face and told me to put my nose in them. I did and I felt my clit throb and a pang of guilt for what I was doing, but nowhere near enough to stop.

The first strike came and it was his hand. Then another three came in quick succession. I love the sting from his hand and the way it feels like he is warming me up. A prelude to the pain I really crave. After a dozen or so hard slaps with his hand he took the knickers and told me to spread my legs. I felt him rub the knickers into my pussy, rubbing my sister into me. I thought I was going to explode. He pushed the knickers inside my pussy and told me to kneel. "Open" he said and I opened my mouth. He took hold of my chin and spat from above me and it landed perfectly into my open hole. All my holes belong to him. I felt his hand move from my chin and it landed with a thwack across my cheek. I pouted slightly and looked up at this handsome man, the only one that has ever had my complete submission.

"What do you say?" to which I reply "Thank you Daddy" and he undoes his jeans. Daddy has a beautiful cock. So thick and long. It fills me up beautifully. "We need to get Daddy's cock nice and wet, so it can go in your bottom." I quickly licked the tip and started sucking gently on the head. Whenever I do that I find it so comforting. I'm his little girl and it's my pacifier.

"All the way down now" he says. I've been practising taking his huge length in full and I can usually manage it quite well. Slow and steady, holding gently when I get to the base. Then pulling back to get some air. Sometimes he will hold my head there and I will gag. I take a lot of pride in sucking his cock. I love the praise Daddy gives me for doing a good job.

"You have your sister's knickers inside you right now. How does it feel?"

"It makes me feel like a dirty girl Daddy. Like a whore." I said between taking him down the back of my throat.

"Do you think my cock is ready to go in your bottom now?"

"Yes, Daddy. Please Daddy." I adore it when he takes my bum. It feels like a violation. I bent over the table and he twisted the knickers so they pushed further inside me. I felt him line up with my bum, the tip of his cock at my hole. His hole. He popped inside me with little effort and I cried out when he did, his full length slamming inside me without mercy.

He paused like that for a minute, allowing me to catch my breath, then he began to fuck me. I was on my tiptoes with my palms flat on the table as he relentlessly ploughed into me. I was crying out in pain and begging him to stop, though we both knew that was the last thing I wanted. I need the pain, I crave it and I crave him.

He stopped abruptly, pulled out of me and told me to stay still. I felt his hand run across my bum and inhaled sharply wondering if his hand was about to come down on me. It wasn't his hand I heard whooshing down however. I recognised the familiar sting of bamboo biting at my backside and jumped up immediately. He tapped the cane on my shoulder and instructed me to bend over again. My eyes pricking with tears, I obeyed him and put my palms flat on the table and bent over ready for the next strike.

"Count" he said. Five quick strikes followed and by the fifth I was sobbing, barely able to finish counting. I managed to get the counting finished and he stroked the welts on my bum. "Who's Daddy's good girl?" he asked me. "I am Daddy" I said through sniffling sobs.

His hand slipped between my legs and he pulled my sister's knickers out of my cunt. They were sopping wet. He held them to his nose again and inhaled. "On your knees" he said as he laid the knickers out on the table.

"I am going to fuck your face until I cum. When I do cum, you will not swallow. Do you understand?" I nodded in response and opened my mouth. My feet pressing against my bum made it feel like it was on fire as I wriggled into position, making sure I was at the right height to take him in my mouth.

He held the back of my head and thrust into my mouth. I felt him pop beyond my tonsils and tried not to breathe as that makes the gagging worse. I began to gag a little and he withdrew slightly, allowing me to get some air. He continued fucking my mouth for a couple of minutes and said "Daddy is about to cum baby."

I felt the hot cum spurting into my mouth. I love the way he tastes and I love swallowing his cum. But, ever the good girl I held his cum in my mouth waiting for my next instruction. He grabbed my hair and pulled me to my feet. "You will dribble my cum onto your sister's knickers. You will then lick it off."

I moved my face over the top of her knickers, which smelled like me and I found myself wondering if that was what she smelled like. I pursed my lips and slowly dribbled Daddy's cum onto the knickers. My wetness and his cum were now on my little sister's knickers and I was about to lap it up.

His fingers found my hole and I closed my eyes. I was so desperate to cum. "Lick" he said and I lowered my head with my tongue stuck out. "Imagine that's my cum you are licking off her cunt. Imagine what she tastes like. How wet you made her".

His fingers felt perfect inside me as I visualised what my sister would look like as I buried my face into her. That image tipped me over the edge and I felt my orgasm begin and my cunt begin to gush. "Daddy!" I cried out as I felt my core throbbing. His fingers slowed and I could hear how wet I was when he pulled them out.

He licked his fingers and sat down. I slid to my knees and put my head on his lap. My mind completely blank and my heart racing. When I feel like that there is nothing else but me and Daddy. I am sated, I am happy, I am his.

I wonder if I will be brave enough to bring him used knickers next time.