All Comments on 'Sisterly Love Pt. 02'

by LaceyDresser

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
jtukeejtukeeover 4 years ago
I loved part 1, part 2 was brilliant

and I can't wait for future parts. Once again your story has driven me to wonderful erotic daydreams and pleasure. I feel I know all the characters personally and smile at the new addition, Brenda. More! More!

LaceyDresserLaceyDresserover 4 years agoAuthor
To jtukee...

Thank you for your kind remark, and as I mentioned in the prologue there will be more once I get through documenting everything. Unfortunately it well take a while due to time constraints so please be patient.

jtukeejtukeeover 4 years ago
Follow up

Thank you, I am the world's most patient person.

Kicker73Kicker73over 4 years ago
My most favorite author.....

Lacey Dresser.

LaceyDresserLaceyDresserover 4 years agoAuthor
To Kicker73...

Thank you, for the very kind remark.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 4 years ago
Love where you’re going Lacey!

Lacey, What you’ve accomplished so far with Brenda is Fantastic. It wonderful how you have gotten her to relax and be comfortable with the events in her life. The bonding between the two of you and your friends is something to look forward to. Thank You for the guidance that you are providing to Brenda. Looking forward to reading more of this Wonderful Sexy Story.

Hardrider56Hardrider56over 4 years ago
Love it

Lacy you are working on a Masterpiece here, pleaxe keep it coming

Tom

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loving it....

Loved reading the first two chapters and looking forward to reading the rest. The description of how the characters are developing are very hot and erotic to read about and I can’t wait to see where you take this and how all the parties are going to interact with each other.

Wiz1002

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 3 years ago

Very entertaining, love your characters. Life isn't always as we'd like but seeing Brenda begin to enjoy it more is wonderful. Adding you to my favourites based on the 2 chapters I have just read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaceyDresser@LaceyDresser
A mature lady that likes to share her late life experiences and fantasies in short erotic or pornographic stories for other mature adults. I hope you follow me as I share our sexual adventures for your reading enjoyment. All of which are based on actual events, although I do t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES