All Comments on 'Sisterly Seduction of Samuel Ch. 02'

by Devinter

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
babaloo92babaloo929 months ago

Love this! Maybe part 3 needs to be a bit longer and with his reticence, might have them go on a few dates and hang out with clothes on. Go to a carnival or since they've done the beach, they find the local nude beach or private cove where nudity is ok. Get him totally used to her they are sleeping in the bed now. A couple more times and then they sleep naked together. Then they mate.

245624569 months ago

Great so far. Loving the slow burn. Definitely time for them to get a bit more intimate. Perhaps some oral in the morning, as they wake up in each other's arms, nothing too extensive. I agree with babaloo92, another date certainly wouldn't go amiss (the carnival idea is a great one). Can't wait for the next installment.

WeissbiermannWeissbiermann9 months ago

I like where you’re heading. One suggestion though which is to link your two stories so that your fans can easily find the second chapter (and subsequent chapters) when we’re done with one. I’m not an author so I don’t know how you do that, but you’ve already done it with another story you have.

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto689 months ago

I'll be waiting for chapter 3....4..............

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Get on with it.... the guy must be made of concrete not to have had her already.

DevinterDevinter9 months agoAuthor

Thank you for the positive comments, everyone! @Weissbiermann - This website has an automatic system that links chapters of a series together, but it's not always super quick, so it can take a couple of dies before it activates. As for the next chapter in the series, it will be uploaded within the next 24 hours, but then it might take another few days before it gets approved by the moderation team and available to read. Things are only getting hotter from here on out!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Can't wait for the next chapters!

JamjohnnyJamjohnny9 months ago

The build up is excruciating which is. The story flows. Something you should look at is Samuel's POV. 5 stars and well written.

1SmokinJoe1SmokinJoe9 months ago

How about one chapter that Zoey and Samuel find out that their mom and dad are brother and sister also?

DevinterDevinter9 months agoAuthor

@1SmokinJoe - Now that would be a plot twist and a half! Chapter 4 is uploaded and approved, so should be available here on the website in just a couple of hours. I don't want to spoil too much but their mother is definitely becoming suspicious of them. Maybe she's recognizing the signs? Time will tell!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good premise continues.

Good story line.

Could have used more actual sex -- of some kind -- before they went to sleep.

Five stars.

stockingnutstockingnut6 months ago

Love the build up. She should have peed on him in the shower.

LITTLEbill862LITTLEbill862about 2 months ago

I THINK THAT SHE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU TAKE HER VIRGINITY. SHE JUST MENTIONED ANAL HOPING THAT IT WOULDN'T SCARE YOU AWAY. BUT I KNOW THAT SHE WOULD GLADLY GIVE YOU HER VIRGINITY. SO WHY NOT GO FOR IT.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDevinter@Devinter
I am on this website to hone my penmanship and getting better at expressing myself vividly in the English language. I am 34 years old, from Sweden. What I write about does not necessarily reflect my real-life preferences, fetishes, desires, or even fantasies. A large amount o...