All Comments on 'Sisterly Seduction of Samuel Ch. 07'

by Devinter

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great sequel! Maybe in the next installment Gabriel will soften his attitude towards children when he finds out that Zoey is still a virgin? And the parents will make them promise never to have vaginal sex to eliminate the possibility of having a disabled child. I might add that the parents also decided to have anal sex only after the children were born. And so they are willing to accept the children's relationship on those terms.

barny109barny1097 months ago

I'm really loving this story so far and i liked the drama in this chapter. I'm a sucker for a happy ending. So accepting parents and a happy ever after(with babies) is my hope for this story. But I'm sure I'll enjoy whatever you write. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

- Keep the anal only status

- More bathroom play

- Happy ending with them moving together on another state for her college and his new work

- Dont particularly care about Quentin, he can have a nice ending too, but the focus of the story should be the brothers

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I would love to see Sam change his mind about only giving Zoey anal,and fuck her pussy. I would to see Zoey pregnant.

Kodex809Kodex8097 months ago

Too much weird, awkward romance and not enough sex.

DevinterDevinter7 months agoAuthor

@barny109 - Definitely leaning towards a happy ending of some kind. I think that would be a better fit for the story. @Kodex809 - This chapter was certainly plot-heavy, but some of the other chapters have been quite the opposite. Got to mix it up a little bit every now and again! We're getting somewhat close to the end of the story now (I plan on writing 10 chapters in total) so it was time for some drama. More sex coming soon, though!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Superb story man ! I love it ! Let me do a suggestion, can you write a mother/son incest story based on "anal only" ?

DevinterDevinter7 months agoAuthor

@Anon - Sure! 'Mother/Son incest with anal only theme' added to my work list. It might take me a while though because I've got a lot of requests and a few commissions in the queue already. In less than a week, I should be uploading an anal-only Halloween story at least, though not with an incest theme. And on the 10th, I have an already approved Mother/Son incest story getting posted for the Karaoke challenge, though it isn't anal only (but does have anal in it!) - Maybe one of these stories would still be satisfactory until I can find the time to write the other one? Also, thank you for the kind words.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

great story

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This story deteriorated after ch1 and never gained interest, died progressively every chapter (went down hill).

unclemerv77unclemerv777 months ago

What happens if she wants children, next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Will there me a new chapter? its been a while. also, keep her anal only

DevinterDevinter6 months agoAuthor

Yes, chapter 8 is almost finished. It's the next story in my queue. Just taken a while due to the Literotica 25th Anniversary Challenge, the Winter Competition, and a few paid commissions. It should be on the site in less than a week, I believe. I have ten planned chapters in total.

Nam69Nam693 months ago

I’m okay with anal but I would never refer to it as making love. Would love to read about them actually making love with some very tender vaginal sex. Also he needs to taste her. Very one sided

DevinterDevinter3 months agoAuthor

@Nam69 - Yes, this series is certainly rather one-sided, skewed towards the older brother's pleasure. Not that Zoey doesn't enjoy it, but she's simply so eager to please that she always puts him first - and he takes advantage of it. I have other incest stories that might be more to your liking - with a brand new one currently pending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDevinter@Devinter
I am on this website to hone my penmanship and getting better at expressing myself vividly in the English language. I am 34 years old, from Sweden. What I write about does not necessarily reflect my real-life preferences, fetishes, desires, or even fantasies. A large amount o...