All Comments on 'Sisters'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Crap story

This is one of the worst fucking stories on here. No direction, no sense, can't believe i read the whole thing through in the hope of it getting slightly better, go and study how to write a fucking book for dummies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Just god awful

I don't know why you continue to post these terrible, illogical stories. This one is like so many of your others. Even for fiction, he does SO many things that any normal person wouldn't have done. Once again you have women making videos that would send them to jail for years and years. And your outcomes are SO implausible. His reaction to their blackmail makes no sense. He could have prevented it in SO many different ways. You portray men as evil users and abusers, but they don't act the way that users and abusers behave or react. This story was an example of your worst stuff. If you could simply put some endings to your sorry stories that made sense it might help. Look at your scores. Look at the declining number of views. If you want to have people read your stuff, you might consider a few changes. Again - this was simply god awful.

chytownchytownabout 10 years ago
I Could Not Finish*

Sorry.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 10 years ago
as bad as MATT MOREAU

2.32. .. I dont think i have ever seen a lower score. dude you think your stories are erotic? Even gay cross dressing stories get better scores. In a lot of ways you are as mentally ill as matt moreau..

it is clear that every other paragraph you jerking your self off after you write a few line. Your stories are all the same they never improve and TORTURE RAPE and KIDNAPPING have no impact at all.

A vile mentally unstable nut case is what edrider is

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What he really did?

Was show her the ring. Then he put it back in his pocket. After she had threatened him with horrible things once again he told her to leave. And to run. He was coming after them all. And one by one, he killed them all - painfully. And that's how this pile of crap story really ended.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Agree with the previous commentator.

He killed them all. Done.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
KILL the CUNTS!

Not only should he kill those sorority sisters but,he should do it ever so slowly!

Tina?She's a depraved cunt too! Ram a dynamite stick up her twat and,BOOM!

zazrix9zazrix9about 6 years ago
OMG

too hawt. Would luv to be in his place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fucking ridiculous & absurd story

Score 1* (lowest available here).

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Once again, an unbelievable conclusion

He's going to dump Tina. She's going to jail. He's going to call the police and have the "sisters" and their boy toy arrested. Because after they raped him, he went to the hospital and had a rape kit done. DNA doesn't lie. Neither does a video (What kind of special moron makes a tape of themselves committing a crime??). All the sisters and Tina went to prison. The sorority was disbanded and he won a sizable award from the National and the college. He never saw Tina again. That or something similar is how this story should end. But Ed NEVER puts an ending to these stories. That's why I'm glad he stopped posting.

1 star only because negative stars aren't available - YET!

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Pretty good

Edrider73 you did it again, poor guy. Hey but his pain and suffering paid off this time. The sisters did him a favor. Good story.

I hope I never meet you! You scare me to death.

RhulayneRhulayneover 4 years ago
never write again.

that was one of the worst word salads I've ever had the displeasure of reading. there was no cohesion, so erotica, nothing. I literally cannot understand why you thought this was acceptable. it's not. ever hear of 'show dont tell'? well you didnt show a single thing. this entire story felt like an extended synopsis of a full story. seriously. if you never take another bit of advice in the world, take this bit. STOP WRITING SEX STORIES. you're straight garbage at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

pathetic story.......... gross is an understatement........

lujon2019lujon201911 months ago

I'd have set up something to record their confession and then beatne them to death with my bare hands

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Simply awful story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous