Sisters

Story Info
Two sisters become closer.
2.2k words
4
7.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story involves two sisters engaging in incestuous lesbian sex. Both main characters are over 18 years of age and any references to high school are with individuals who are also older then 18 years of age. Please fellow readers enjoy this one off story about to two of my favorite characters from my Edgewood storylines.

Vanessa was looking forward to her sister Tilly visiting her for the weekend. She loved how even five years apart, they had grown so close since Tilly had become a freshman in college. Their age differences shrinking as they both had matured so much since then.

Tilly was also looking forward to visiting her sister Vanessa during spring break. She had so much to tell her all that she had learned about in the past 6 months. She had to let her know about Walt too.

Both woman hadn't seen each other since Christmas break, even though they both worked and went to the same college but were in different sections and never saw the other since Vanessa was in graduate school and Tilly just started her bachelors.

Their parents were away for the weekend and Vanessa was picking up Tilly at their house to go see Beauty and the Beast and have a nice dinner. Vanessa came by around 7:00 and they talked and laughed about trivial things only sisters would understand. They made their 7:45 show and we're in happy tears as they exited the movie theater.

They had a hard time deciding where to eat and finally settled for the Tilted Kilt, that was less then a block walk away from the theater in the Avenue at White Marsh. They were seated by a girl named Sarah who was a little older than Tilly, who wore the uniform all waitresses wear there of a short sleeve button up shirt, tied at the naval, the top buttons of the shirt open showing a good bit of the girls cleavage and a short skirt in tartan plaid that left little to the imagination of the girls ass, which peaked through the bottom.

Vanessa and Tilly took their seats in the back corner of the restaurant, where it was quiet. Tilly was nervous. She didn't know how to tell Vanessa all that was about to burst out of her about all she had experienced lately when as she turned to look down at her menu, she caught Vanessa eyeing their waitress in a way that was not the look of someone who wanted an extra lemon in her coke. Tilly saw how Vanessa concentrated and examined Sarah and Tilly realized her eyes saw everything hers did and each sister loved the valley of cleavage peaking out of her top and the sway of her hips as she walked bringing over their chips and salsa.

Vanessa turned back to look at Tilly and noticed something really different about her only sister. She wore comfortable blue jeans and t shirt from the schools fall production of A Christmas Story 2016 with a light spring jacket over top. Her hair was in a tight pony tail, instead of its usual bun, and her glasses stayed on her nose instead of hanging out if her mouth, as she also looked deeply at her older sister, with curiosity and wonder as if for the first time. Vanessa hadn't changed after school so she was wearing black slacks, a nice soft light blue blouse and her dirty brown wavy hair was brushed and settled on her shoulders and down her back. Vanessa brushed her hair out of her trendy black thin framed glasses and looked into her sibling as a whole different woman.

Vanessa, picking up from Gavin and Cassidy,a slight sarcastic bluntness, told Tilly to tell her everything. "And I mean everything," Vanessa said sat first in an angry tone that had a wicked smile attached to the end of it with a soft chuckle. Sarah came by with a refill of Tilly's coke and another margarita for Vanessa. As the sisters enjoyed the silent, sweet company of their waitress, Tilly waited until the scantly clad woman went to another table, before licking her lips and taking her glasses off to nibble on the left ear piece. Tilly began to tell about Science Club.

Vanessa looked at Tilly in a whole new light as she told of how once what was a real science related after school program her senior year had evolved into a new sexual awakening the last 4 months pf high school she worked at and five years ago graduated from. Tilly told her about her "friend" Walt, who Vanessa remembered from Tilly's days in kindergarten but hadn't seen since and how one day at a club member's house her and five of the other club member's sort of stumbled upon sex.

Tilly looked up at her sister almost in tears, thinking Vanessa was ashamed of her. Tilly's lips were trembling and tears were forming on her eyes as Vanessa grasped Tilly's hands down in her own and told her she was very proud of her. Vanessa then shared her own story of a loving couple she met through her first job at the library, in her senior year of high school, who tutored her in the ways of love.

Tilly then shared how the club was evolving again into kind of a cult after high school. She shared how one new member seduced a boy and was fucked at the local mega church down the road and how her and Walt were seduced by his older neighbor. She also said her friend Amanda had had an encounter with her English teacher. Vanessa's stomach got tight when she heard this, thinking of the sweet Amanda's touch as she did so. Vanessa told her to go on. Tilly said two girls on the spring field hockey team seduced their coach as well.

Tilly was happy her older sister was proud of her. She wiped her eyes with her napkin and returns her glasses to her face. Tilly looked deeply into Vanessa's eyes and just saw lots of love. Tilly also looked at her sister and began to get the same butterflies feeling in her tummy she got from seeing Walt looking at her lustfully or seeing Alexis eating her out. Except it was Vanessa's face between her legs, licking her clitoris and deeply fingering her.

Tilly shook her head and tried to break her mind of such thoughts. Vanessa on the other hand was seeing Tilly's small hands caressing herself and could see leaning over the small table they were at and kissing her and reaching over to hold her sisters large chest, which was bigger then her own ample 42DD's. Vanessa cleared her head by taking a drink of her margarita and unlike a bad pun or a disgusting horror movie she would plunder once Vanessa couldn't get Tilly out of her mind

Dinner went fast and when Vanessa grabbed the check they saw it was well past 11:00pm that night and they walked under the bright spring stars to Vanessa's car and she drove back to their parents house. Both sisters walked in the house and stood next to the closed front door awkwardly, as both of them placed their keys in the bowl and took off their jackets. Vanessa looked at Tilly and said softly, "Amanda has the sweetest kisses." Tilly looked at her in shock, as Vanessa nodded her head and giggled as Tilly put two and two together. "She does doesn't she," Tilly agreed as both woman came closer and embraced each other and Tilly looked up at Vanessa and pulled her in for a deep passionate kiss.

This wasn't a peck on the lips as some sisters do, this was a full out assault. Tilly had to stand on her tip toes to reach Vanessa's lips and she just so happened to have the ease of reach of Vanessa's breasts to hold and fondle as she pulled Vanessa down to her level. Vanessa wanted to be pulled to Tilly and and she held Tilly's massive mammary's and felt Tilly's huge nipples poking against her shirt through her bra and imitated every motion Tilly did to her breasts. The sisters moaned into each others mouths and spend their time getting to know each other like they have never before.

Vanessa guided them over to the couch where she found that Tilly wasn't kidding about what she experienced. Tilly kissed and caressed Vanessa without a care in the world and found Vanessa's sensitive neck below her ears and she loved how Vanessa oohed and awed as she pulled at her ears with her teeth. Vanessa found that Tilly had the same trigger on her neck too... This mutual game of one upmemship continued into both woman's clothes fell away and they found themselves completely naked, Tilly laying on top of her sister with a wicked grin on her face.

Tilly kissed and sucked upon her sisters body from head to toe. Tilly found Vanessa's breasts very responsive to her touch and caress. She sucked on her small nipples compared to hers but she loved how their breasts looks smashed together, and rubbing one another. Tilly sucked in Vanessa's breasts until some of the mammary was just n her mouth past Vanessa's aerolas. Vanessa grasped Tilly tight as a tremor passed through her breast to her moist womanhood.

Tilly felt so comfortable with Vanessa and Vanessa felt the same with her. Both woman came to each other experienced just for this first of many new moment's together. Tilly's mouth had past Vanessa stomach and trailed down her pubis and found a running strip of curly brown hair, that matched her own womanhood and took in the sweet nectar of her sisters sex.

Tilly licked her sister from her asshole to the top of her very moist slit causing Vanessa to arch her back in pleasure and grab her sister by her hair, which Tilly used as encouragement to continue. Tilly used her go hers and her mouth to explore her sisters most intimate parts. Vanessa craved Tilly's tongue flicking her clitoris while she used two fingers on her g spot and that sent her over the edge, squirting into her sisters sweet innocent face.

Vanessa rolled Tilly on to her back so she could return the favor. Vanessa chuckled when she saw Tilly's sex and saw they shaved the same down there. Vanessa tasted her sister and she was very sweet and tangy in taste. She flicked her clitoris and fingered her very wet hole. When she felt Tilly close to the edge she pushed her over by sucking on her clitoris and inserting a finger in her virgin ass. Tilly screamed gibberish and other incomprehensible mutterings as her orgasm washed over her.

Vanessa was very proud of her little sister. And she just so happened to have a treat for her. Vanessa left Tilly on the couch to recover some and went to get something from her old room. Vanessa came downstairs with something behind her back. It was a birthday gift from Angela after their weekend fun with Gavin a few years ago and with the lack of a man around this was the next best thing.

Tilly had never seen one before when Vanessa showed her a pink double headed dildo that was rubber and about 12" long. "Normally, you need to use lube or saliva with these," Vanessa said, slowly showing the toy to her sister. "But, after the tongue lashing we both had, I don't know about you, but I am still good and wet."

Vanessa motioned for Tilly to get on all fours on one end of the couch. Vanessa sat next to her and spread her labia open as she inserted the one end of the dildo into her. Tilly's wet slit easily accepted it. Vanessa slowly fucked her sister with it and explained what they were going to do together. "Now I am going to turn around and back up to you with the other end in myself. Got it?" Tilly nodded enthusiastically, as Vanessa got on all fours and inserted the other end into herself.

Tilly and Vanessa were a little off rhythm but slowly Tilly got the hang of it, as she fucked herself against her older sister. While not as deep a pounding as Walt would give her, Tilly relished the fullness of the dildo in her pussy as she met Vanessa each time she thrusted back towards her. The sound of their asses slapping together and their breasts hanging below them swaying as they fucked each other brought the sisters to a quick orgasm. Vanessa released first followed by Tilly, their asses wet with perspiration and their mixed girl juices. Vanessa with drew the dildo and licked both sides of it savoring her sisters cum. They kissed and fell onto each others arms. They awoke the next day as the sun came through the living room window curtains.

Neither sister believed this would be the last encounter like this they would have. Vanessa promised she would check out this science Club while Tilly knew she had a new disciple to the cause.