Sister's Been Bad

Story Info
Incest and innocence take a nasty turn.
2.9k words
4.1
12.6k
20
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mjnmason
Mjnmason
20 Followers

As I have written, previously, I am kinky. I have always had this sleepy fetish, and I'm incestuous...my sister turns me on. In fact, we're fucking! I am also a suppressed bisexual...I avoided for a long time admitting that I get turned on playing out sleepy scenarios with guys as well as girls. And furthermore, until things took a nasty turn with my sister, I didn't realize BDSM can turn me on!

My sister is just as kinky as me, if not even more so. In fact, we pretty much share the same obsessions. She gets turned on by sleepy games. In addition, as I discovered over time, all kinds of BDSM scenarios excite her, as well as all manner of partner configurations and sexual partners...especially me, her brother!

Our third encounter, after my sister Sharon and I had sex for the first time, started out with another conversation; this time, the plan was to reveal to one another our past sexual experiences, and the full scope of our fetishes and fantasies. We prepared for our conversation by getting very stoned.

We met again at the bar where we had our first conversation. Like I said, we were stoned, and now we were drinking: Martinis and Macallan Scotch. I knew this would not be an ordinary evening as soon as I saw Sharon enter. She was dressed in black... black leather; form fitting skirt that barely covered her ass, and at the same time highlighted her so exposed, so erotic thighs. Above that skirt she wore a black leather vest with nothing underneath--buttoned together in one place revealing cleavage and a side-show, and then spread apart below exposing her naval, which was pierced through, adorned by a silver beaded ring. This matched her silver beaded nose-ring and earrings. She was wearing black leather stiletto boots that extended up to her thigh--so several inches of skin was showing at the meeting of the boot, her bare upper thigh, bordered by that skirt. Pressing against that vest were erect nipples. one more thing, she was wearing black lipstick and a dark eye shadow. Very Goth. As Sharon approached, both men and women turned to take a look..

She sat. She beckoned, "Come, sit next to me. It's more intimate, and you'll be able to reach." I position myself next to her, on the bench abutting the wall.

I said, "Nice outfit. Where have you been hiding it?"

Sharon's retort: "Thought you'd find it interesting! I wear it for special occasions. And I think tonight's going to be a very special occasion."

I added: "Did you wear that for David???"

That comment set Sharon off: "Let's cut to the chase!" David fucked my brains out last Saturday! Your cock is long. His cock is wide! You both don't need much rest between fucks!"

I felt my penis begin to throb and expand, along with my jealousy.

"And", I resumed, "What, exactly, were you referring to last time we were together? You told me to wrap my arm around your neck and squeeze. Then you said, 'You can make me pass out. It's happened before'. When was that? Who were you with?"

"Yes, I knew that would get you! It was a while ago. It happened right after my 18th birthday. You know your friend Anthony. You probably don't know that I was seeing him on the sly; Mom and dad would never approve, and we didn't think you would either. He invited me and a few couple over for some drinks. His parents were away, and he had access to his dad's stash of alcohol. He asked me not to mention this to you. We got pretty wasted. Anthony suggested we play 'Truth or Dare'. But he said there should be one dare for everyone -- get sleepered out. Anthony was into martial arts. He wanted to try out his sleeper-holds on anyone willing to let him knock them out. "

"Well, now you're really gonna get to know me. There I was in front of a bunch of guys (forget their girlfriends). I was very horny going to see Anthony--I knew we'd end up in bed. I wore this skirt that pretty much exposed everything down below, and a low-cut top. I could not pass up the opportunity to act out for real a secret fantasy of mine--having a bunch of men salivating over me. (I'd probably enjoy a good gang bang!)"

"So I volunteered. He assured me that he knew what he was doing. He wasn't going to block my airway, or anything like that. I would still be breathing. But he would cut off blood flow, and I would pass out."

Sharon continued: "For some crazy reason, I said, 'OK. Let's do it'". So, he wrapped his arm around my neck like you did, and squeezed. I remember my vision becoming snowy right away, like T.V. screens used to look when nothing was on. Then I stopped thinking....there was just white. Then I was looking up, trying to figure out where I was and what happened, sprawled-out, on by back, on the ground, Later on, I saw video of me laid out cold. At the time it really happened, when I came to and saw everyone looking at me I was confused, but not really turned on. Just in 'la-la-land'; kind of like after you take a valium. Very calm. But when I saw myself later in that video, passing out became a fantasy for me again...and then the turn-on; it's the fantasy of it that's so erotic. And, let me tell you, Anthony was turned on too. The sex was amazing. "

Now, I had two things eating at me...David and Anthony.

I said, "Anthony and I still see each other. We went to a ball game last weekend. Are you still sleeping with him? You guys kept it from me all these years? When the last time you two hooked up? What the fuck!."

Sharon's voice shifted to that erotic whisper of hers. "I've been bad. What are you going to do about it?"

She put her hand on my cock again, which was uncomfortably pressing into my jeans; it wanted to stand up and reach straight out to Sharon's grasping hand--and more to the point, to her beckoning cunt!

This meeting was supposed to be a conversation about each of our erotic fantasies and sexual history. Instead, Sharon's sexual history, both recent and past, took center stage. I could only listen and react. Sharon was quite open last time we met--she was planning to get me angry, and she wanted me to take charge, and take her. I said, "Let's get out of here. We're going to my place right now!"

We were both very hot and bothered now; I was feeling all kinds of mixed emotions.

"How you feeling?" Sharon asked, "You might have to share me from now on!"

I reacted, "You slept with David? And Anthony? and God knows who else? And you kept that from me?"

Sharon taunted me, "I slept with you on our first (air-quotes) 'date', didn't I? And hey, we just got together."

I couldn't breathe. "Shit!" I was beyond jealous. "What the fuck!"

Sharon said, "Ground rules here. We don't interfere in one-another's lives, especially our sex lives!"

That rule sounded reasonable when it was Sharon and I alone, making out, making love. But now? Not one but two others (that I now knew about) were on the scene. Shit!

Well, I can't say I wasn't anticipating this. Sharon brought 'badness' up at our last get-together. It was all I could think about since we last got together. So I prepared. I installed two chains to the ceiling in my bedroom--with handcuffs attached, to suspend you-know-who. Plus, there were two U-bolts rising from the floor, with ankle bracelets attached. Not only that, but I had a black-leather, red-balled mouth gag, a riding cop, and lots of clothesline rope just in case things get vertical as well as horizontal.

The ride over to my place was fraught with anticipation and agitation. Sharon egged me on. "So, what do you want to do to me? I've been a bad girl!"

I replied, "You'll see! I am so upset! You could have told me about you and Anthony. Fucking. I'll never trust him again! And now you and I are just getting into it, and you get yourself fucked by this guy David, who you just met, and who is actually going to have his hands on you, training you, and boxing with you, every time you go to the Gym! I am not going to be able to function just thinking of what's going on behind my back! Just wait till we get to my place! "

As I ranted, Sharon un-fastened her skirt, and hiked it up. She slid hand under her panties, and began masturbating, just rubbing and rubbing! As she did, she leaned over and started licking my neck.

I moaned, "Oh God. Oh God. We're gonna crash" (I was trying to drive).

"Yes. You're gonna punish me, aren't you! Sharon purred. I'm not so innocent, am I? I am a bad girl! I wonder what's going through your mind now? Don't be timid! David's thick, but you're so long!" She moved her hand over to my cock, which was again pressing against my jeans--trying to get out.'

Red light. I said, "Let me help you. Hold the wheel."

I fumbled to unbuckle, unbutton, and unzip. I pulled my pants down enough so my cock revealed itself in its full splendor, free, erect--aimed at the dashboard. I liberated my balls as well. I took back the steering wheel as Sharon grasped my elongated, rock-hard, throbbing penis.

"We're definitely gonna crash" I said.

"Slide your seat back a bit", Sharon commanded. I obeyed. She leaned over, placed her mouth over my cock, and started to do something with her tongue.

I moaned, "Oh man. That feels good!'

Sharon, in that erotic, hushed voice, pleaded, "Don't come yet--we're almost at your place. Hold it till we get upstairs. I've been a bad girl. You're my older brother. Your going to have to teach me a lesson."

Sharon sucked my cock, then very gently stroked my balls, then my cock again as we pulled up to my place. I did everything I could to stop myself from cumming. I parked. we straightened ourselves up, and walked upstairs. I opened the door, we passed through the living room and made our way to the bedroom.

I was feeling conflicted as we entered my bedroom. On one hand, I was planning to 'take control'--grab Sharon by the arm, cuff her to those chains hanging from the ceiling, and just fuck her. On the other hand, something was missing. Sharon wasn't just an object to me. She was my sister and my lover. I was to too busy being worried about some fantasy I thought Sharon wanted to act out. I was missing that feeling of closeness deep in the pit of my heart that made our last two encounters so mind blowing. So I said to her, "Sit down. On the bed."

She sat on the side of the bed--she had on those stiletto boots. She turned her head, focusing her eyes on the chains just past the foot of the bed, in front of the closet door. She commented "I see you've been busy."

"Yeah", I said. I put my arm around her. "Come here. I don't want to share you!" I know that's not possible. I know we're going to have to share one-another. But right now, I want you to myself."

I pulled her toward me. We kissed.

I said to her--"I love you. But you've been bad. I'm your big brother. I have to teach you. I have to punish you."

Sharon whispered in my ear, "I'm ready for my punishment!"

I unbuttoned her vest. She removed it. "Those boots!" I said to her, "Keep them on" as she unfastened her skirt. She managed to slide her skirt and panties of over those boots.

She stood up. Nude except for those thigh-high boots.

I was still sitting on the side of the bed. I encircled her with my arms,.pulling her to me. I slid my hand onto her hot, wet pussy. I pressed my fingers into her wide open vagina, and found her clitoris. I slowly rubbed. I was feeling it---that feeling of love...from my belly to my heart, and all the way up. My breathing became heavy, my cock, pulsating, I pulled her pussy to my mouth--I found her clitoris with my tongue, and began to suck. I was ready. Sharon was ready.

I instructed her--"Now, get up!" She obeyed.

"Time for your lesson." I said as she stood up. I grabbed onto her wrist, lead her to the foot of the bed, in front of those chains. I positioned her leather-booted but otherwise nude body. I raised her right arm over her head, placed the cuff around her wrist, and clicked it closed. Then her left arm. She didn't resist.

Then her legs. As I said, I had U-bolts positioned on the floor, just below the hooks that secured the chains to the ceiling. There was a short chain with an ankle bracelet attached to each U-bolt. I grasped Sharon's booted left leg, pulled it to the side, grasped the ankle bracelet and brought it to the boot's ankle section covering Sharon's left ankle--it fit snuggly (with some pressure), and I snapped it shut. I then pulled her right leg sideways, placed the right cuff around it and snapped it shot. She was standing there, nude, except for those boots, standing spread-eagle, arms chained above her head, legs wide apart.

I kneeled down in front of her, encircled her with my arms, grasping her ass once again, and pulled her to my mouth. I began to suck on her cunt, pressing my tongue up and in, feeling again for her clitoris. I felt it, and, like a human vacuum, I sucked it, pressed it and manipulated it with my tongue, pushing my tongue tip into its crevices and sides. Her breathing got heavier. She was sighing-- Her head was titled all the way back. She was moaning, "Oh! Oh!" Writhing, side to side.

I withdrew, stood up, slid open the closet door behind her. In it, I had that riding crop and ball-gag (I was prepared!)

I showed it to her (she had pivoted her body to the left, and turned her head to see what I was up to.) She watched as I removed a riding crop, and also a black leather device with a red ball positioned in the center.

I remained behind her. She writhed helplessly as I pulled the gag over her mouth, buckling the strap, pulling it, forcing her mouth open, pulling that ball in, as she bit down on it".

Then I took that riding cop and snapped it across her right ass cheek. She responded, a muffled "UH!" I snapped it across her left ass cheek! "UH" again. Redness appeared.

Like I said, Sharon is 5'7", but 5'10" with those boots on. I'm 6'1". I wanted to get my cock into that sopping wet pussy! I had to squat a bit. I now had my fingers pushed way up, way inside her cunt. I pulled them out, grabbed my cock, positioned that pressed it way up her willing pussy. I then pulled her way back toward me, I grabbed her on both sides and began rhythmically pulling her back toward me, pressing, thrusting my cock inward, then release, then pulling back again and thrusting--pounding her again and again.

"Uh Uh".

Then her whole body shuttered, I removed her gag.

"Release me. Please!"

I obeyed, opening the cuffs one by one. I hadn't cum yet.

Once again, I positioned myself behind her, took my erection in my right hand while I pulled her back toward me with my left, then felt for the entry point in her very wet, very inviting vagina, and pushed it in.

Sharon whispered, 'Now, wrap you arm around my neck." I obeyed.

"I want you to knock me out! Squeeze. Make me pass out." You know you want to. Do it!"

I pulled my arm back and pressed into the sides of her neck.

Sharon whispered, "Everything is snowy."

I exploded inside of her. She sighed. Her legs gave way. I felt her full weight collapsing as I held her, by her chest, against my body, just below her breasts. I slipped the other arm under her legs, then pulled her limp body tightly to my chest with both arms and lifted her. I then pivoted, stepped to the side of the bed, stood there for a moment, just cradling her, and rocking her, feeling her nudity--skin to skin, just like in those porn videos. I then lowered her onto the bed, supine, breasts exposed, legs slightly apart, those stiletto boots pressed tight against her thighs, that pussy with its landing strip face up, her beautiful, innocent face (with that nose ring, goth makeup). She just lay there. Still. Passed out.

I kissed her. Felt her breasts, her face. She opened her eyes.

I asked, gently, "You OK?"

She replied. Her voice was soft: "I passed out, didn't I? That was amazing. You had fun? I love you, you know.''

We kissed again. We settled into our spoon position, both of us naked, skin to skin, my arms encircling her breasts. Sharon said, "I'm wiped. It's gonna be your turn tomorrow."

Mjnmason
Mjnmason
20 Followers