All Comments on 'Sister's Friends'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
MajorRewriteMajorRewriteabout 7 years ago
5 stars

Fun, hot, goofy, hot, tense and hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fun story

Very often guys end up with sister's friend. The teasing often leads to more and usually works out well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

please make a part 2! lets see some more of the girls!

tygztygzabout 7 years ago

Good and fun and promises a hot story, but not the same depth as your other works just yet. Still, 5*, which gives an idea of I consider your work in general.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 7 years ago
Great fun...great story...really enjoyed this one!

Been awhile..are we going to ever see more from you?

arrowglassarrowglassabout 7 years ago
Sorry about that!

Got you mixed up with another author. Looking forward to more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
sister's friends

Must be a bad week for Lit authors. Everyone seems to be on a guilt trip of being overly shy and resentful instead of sharing the good things.

slapnuts69slapnuts69about 7 years ago
Very good

I liked it a lot. Keep up the good work, I would love to read a part two!

ShybutwillingmsubShybutwillingmsubabout 7 years ago
Super hot

What's not to love about femdom and public nudity ? Sisters friends is great fantasy plot. Well written with good pace a characterisation

AverageBearAverageBearabout 7 years ago
Is it the genre, or is it me?

Xarth, you're absolutely the best sibcest writer on Literotica. You have a knack for creating a sense of angst that I as a reader experience vicariously through your narrative and dialogue. Your character development is unparalleled, and your situations believable. Kudos and hats off to you for a long string of successes!

That said, I'm not sure whether it's the difference in category for this one, or just in my inability to put myself in your protagonist's shoes, but "Sister's Friends" just didn't reel me in like virtually all of your other works. It's your only story where I found myself skipping ahead to see if it got better, rather than savouring it slowly to drink it all in. I think the key difference from all of your other stories is that there's not really an ongoing inner turmoil for your protagonist. It's more a matter of not getting caught than a genuine moral dilemma. In writer-speak, there's not a conflict that needs resolution.

Even so, it's still better than 90% of the postings that I've seen on this site. Thanks for your efforts, and I look forward to reading your next story!

AverageBear

RANDOG61RANDOG61about 7 years ago
I WAS THINKING

DAAAAAMN WHAT A CRYBABY AND THEN IT ALL FELL INTO PLACE. DAMN YOU DID AN EXCELLENT JOB AT BRINGING EVERYTHING OUT AT THE BEST POSSIBLE MOMENT. I LOVED IT! THANK YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More!

Keep their story going! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You've got a large set!

Don't give it up now; ball all three of them at the poo!. Get her two friends into your family's liquor and while they're getting lit, doggy sis while applying suntan oil. You have her backside slicked up anyway, just pour some on your penis, lay it lengthwise between her buns, and after she relaxes, just gently slip your well-oiled sausage into her. Don't slam it home, just gently ease the tip in a couple of inches. There, keep massaging her back with the oil and then slip the rest of your shaft in.. Her friends will be giddy with envy when they realize what you have done with their plaything. Now you need to figure out how to screw them, but when sis faints, and one of the others passes out, you're in luck, fuck them last. Backyard pools are nice, aren't they?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Xarth, you did an excellent job setting the scene and capturing Brian's ambivalence as Danah and Kelly teased him. I've been in a similar situation, although with my next door neighbor and one of her friends, both a year younger than I was. You captured his conflicting emotions perfectly. I hope you'll write Part 2 of "Sister's Friends."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing

You're a damn good writer. I just read this and the one about the brother helping his blind sister and wow! Thank you for being great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hate the style of your writing

No character profiles?? You leave out SO MANY details and your still writing sex scenes in "The first person"!!! Fucking author who likes to hear himself talk rather than write proper dialog and character descriptions. Have no idea why the stories you write get the STARS they receive. Xarth your writing leaves a lot to be desired and your readers who like reading your shit stories must enjoy mediocrity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just a bit iffy.

Damn honestly I have to say it sucks that nothing else happened 😂 sitting here with my half erect member for half an hour just to come to the ending, I really wish there would either be a part two or a bit more action than a simple hand job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Does everything have to be written for mindless sex slobs?

This is a great story. No it doesn't have intercourse and oral sex and all those things that people with no imagination need to get their rocks off. To me this was one of the most erotic stories I've read here. It's articulately written and strings you along giving you little sips of lust. Kind of like slowly enjoying a wonderful bottle of vintage champagne rather than gulping down a cheap beer.

Keep writing for those that enjoy imagination and let the beer drinkers find another bar!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More

Should have strode out nude and used the excuse that you needed your suit and it was outside....

BoobluvahBoobluvahalmost 7 years ago
okay that was really good

I'm going to agree with this particular anon commenter: Does everything have to be written for mindless sex slobs? I honestly really liked this and can't help but wonder if he ever dates either of his sister's friends, honestly I think you could make this one shot a full series in a kind of rom com style but if you did that please don't change the character's personalities because they kind of each brought something to the table that was desperately needed for a more softcore story like this to progress although I do have to say i absolutely adored kelly and her more shy personality was well offset by danah's confidence but they were both silly (maybe not the right word) Cheeky (that's better) enough to make their friendship believable. the overprotective sister thing is also a good touch it keeps things from going too far and becoming entirely unrealistic like a lot of the stories on here. they're well made and believable characters in a way that's rare too see. even popular "animes" like highschool dxd don't write characters that believable. sorry the response is so long.

MarshallaMarshallaover 6 years ago
Ohhh, just do many haters ...Yeah

... on this site(cough Anon5/17 cough) that just can't seem to enjoy a story. If ya don't like the way a story is progressing, ain't NOBODY forcing you to finish the damned thing! Move along, nothing to read here, for you.

Personally, I thought it was pretty funny. And I enjoyed it!

'Nuff said.

jonyoungaujonyoungauover 6 years ago

Great story so far. Though if it was me and danah went into the booser topless then i would of gone too how brian was. Hope to see youve written more soon. :)

greowulfgreowulfover 6 years ago
Nicely done, Xarth

I want more on this one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More stories like this one!

Please!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
more please

Please continue

magmamanmagmamanabout 6 years ago
Another one different

and pretty good.

I liked it,

Thanks,

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Best forced nudity story on this site, realistic and extremely well written. It would be a shame if it'd not continued.

syntheticfuturesyntheticfuturealmost 6 years ago

I love it! Please continue! I was so sad when I saw there wasn't a part 2. Dude really needs to end up with Kelly.

plsirronplsirronabout 5 years ago

Great story!

I enjoyed how the forced CFnm played out.

MTDesignMTDesignover 4 years ago
Lovely

Your stories make me very horny!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bare facts

Pretty good story. Felt like I was right there with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thinking of making a sequel?

This is a great story.

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 4 years ago
While an enjoyable story... as a response to one of their comments...?

Where Danah arched her eyebrows in the rearview mirror and said, "Part of you's enjoying itself. In fact, I think you're having more fun than you want us to know."

Rather than getting embarrassed about it, he could have queried if she were to be raped and *still* had an orgasm whether that meant she enjoyed being raped...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The most realistic element of this story is the casual cruelty of the female characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This sucked zero penetration

G5902G5902almost 3 years ago

FUN story, thank you for sharing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Would love to have a follow-up story for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Definitely needs a follow up.

And they need to get Amy in on the action too.

maddictmaddictover 1 year ago

Summer, and too be that young! Brian that's quite the adventure for the afternoon. Your already thinking it, leave the pants in your room go down stairs and have a beer, you earned it !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would love to have a follow up with Kelly and Brain

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

fuckin stupid. In this new era o fequality in everything,a fully nude male is not the equal of a partlyy toppless female. Why do we always get this tits equals naked, or tits equals c c ock. Totally lame and so old school. Women want equalities in all things except when it does not fit their agenda.

Stich73Stich733 months ago

I hope you write part two.

olblueyesolblueyes23 days ago

lolol, cute tale, cheeky priviliged girls,,so casually cruel,,if i guy did that he would be locked up!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
14737 Followers
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...