Sister's in Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooh!" Chloe jumped up a little and almost shouted as soon as Zinia's finger pressed the button.

"Chloe what's wrong?" Suzie asked and Zinia had to fight letting a laugh out.

"Nothing!" Chloe practically shouted back.

That second level still wasn't loads, but Zinia knew it was enough to start bringing more and more pleasure.

Chloe did her best not to stare at her sister, probably not wanting Dave or Suzie to catch on what was happening.

But as Zinia looked at Chloe, her own pussy started to get wet. Knowing that she was the one giving her sister this secret pleasure was turning her on immensely.

Zinia felt something and did a quick glance under the table to see Chloe's foot tapping up and down, most likely to control the pleasure.

This second level was enough to be a distraction, and it showed. Chloe was barely able to join in the conversations, and when she did, it was quick bursts of words.

When she looked at Zinia, Zinia's pussy twitched at the lust in her sister's eyes.

"Another round?" Dave suddenly asked.

"Yeah, sure." Zinia replied.

Dave and Suzie stood up, leaving Chloe and Zinia alone.

"What are you doing?" Chloe whispered across the table.

"What do you mean?" Zinia replied with a smirk.

"You know exactly what I mean! If I knew you'd do this, I wouldn't have put it in!" She argued back.

"So, you're not enjoying it?" Zinia replied again with a smile.

"It's not that! But we're in public! With Dave!" Chloe argued.

"Oh, so you really wouldn't want me to go to level 3 then?" Zinia asked and pulled out her phone.

Chloe's eyes went even wider as she watched.

"You wouldn't." Chloe whispered.

Zinia let out a fake laugh. She looked into her sister's beautiful, bright blue eyes and then pressed the next level.

"Ooooohhh!" Chloe wasn't able to hide that moan.

Zinia even tried to listen out for the sound of vibration, but the pub was so busy that it was drowned out.

"Good?" Zinia asked.

"Oh god... oh god... Zinia what are you doing?" Chloe asked, but it just came out as a moan.

Her hands gripped onto the table, and she closed her eyes.

"You've waited way too long to start finding out how good this stuff can feel," Zinia said to her. "So I'll show you what you're missing out on."

"Zinia... please..." Chloe whispered and bit her lip.

"Please let me make you cum?" Zinia said to her, finding a new sense of pleasure in the power she had over her sister.

"Oh god." Chloe moaned and bit her lip again.

"Do you want your sister to make you cum?" Zinia asked.

Chloe bit her lip, locked her eyes closed, and nodded up and down.

"I'm going to need to hear you say it if you want the next level." Zinia told her.

Level 3 was a great level, perfect for pleasuring but just not enough to get an orgasm from. No, that was level 4. This egg had 6 levels, but even Zinia never went past level 5.

"Please...." Chloe whispered, "Please..."

"Please what?" Zinia asked.

Chloe's foot was tapping even faster and her hands gripping the table made it move.

"Oh god, please make me cum." Chloe blurted out.

"Good girl," Zinia said and actually moaned herself by saying it. "But not here. Go to the bathroom, and text me when you're there asking to let you cum."

"Mmhmm." Chloe nodded. She must've known that if she tried to speak it would just be another moan.

She quickly got up from the seat and practically ran to the bathroom. Then a text came through on Zinia's phone.

Chloe: I'm in the bathroom.

Zinia: And what do you want me to do?

Zinia couldn't believe how good it felt to have this power.

Chloe: For fuck sake Zinia! I want you to make me cum!!

Zinia bit her own bottom lip as she read the text. She pulled the app back up that controlled the egg and finally hit level 4.

"Where's Chloe gone?" Dave's voice suddenly shocked Zinia as he returned with a tray of drinks.

"Oh, just the bathroom." Zinia said.

Her own pussy twitched knowing that her younger sister was probably cumming right now because of her.

She chatted with Dave and Suzie for nearly five minutes until she started to wonder when Chloe would come back.

That was when she got another text on her phone.

Chloe: Please turn it off. I can't come back out with it on!

Zinia couldn't stop herself from laughing. Clearly Chloe had cum and was still in the bathroom with level 4 forcing pleasure through her young body.

But Zinia didn't want to give up complete control yet. She pressed it back down to level 2 and texted her sister back.

Zinia: It's staying on this level, so you might as well come back out.

Chloe: I can just take it out you know.

Zinia: Where would be the fun in that?

Chloe didn't respond, but a minute later she returned to the table. She wasn't giving any indication if she still had the egg in or not, but Zinia didn't want to push her luck too far.

She was a little flush though, which made Zinia smile knowing she just made her sister cum.

Wait a minute, I'm the only person other than her to make her cum, fuck that's hot!

Zinia was horny as fuck after that! Her own pussy begged for attention, and she wished she had the egg inside of her instead.

The rest of the night went on as normal though. Chloe managed to speak regularly, and no one was any the wiser.

Then they went home. The entire walk back Zinia, stayed a few feet behind Chloe and Dave. She walked and talked to Suzie, but really she was staring at her younger sister.

She is so hot, that tight little ass, that thin body... how have I not seen her like this before?

Zinia didn't know if it was because of how horny she was, but fuck she was attracted to her sister right then.

They got home, and everyone headed to their rooms.

But as they passed Chloe's door, Zinia barged her way in and pulled Chloe with her.

"What are you doing?" Chloe blurted out.

"Shhh." Zinia hushed her and closed the door.

She pulled out her phone and smiled at Chloe. Then, she pressed the level 4 button again.

"Ooooh god!" Chloe moaned out, not able to stop herself.

"I knew you kept it in!" Zinia whispered.

Chloe's legs crumbled, but luckily she was close enough to her bed to sit down. Her hands fell back, and she held herself up as she breathed heavily.

"Oh god... Zinia... stop it." She moaned out.

Her legs spread open, her dress hiking up to her upper thigh. Her soft, toned, beautiful legs on show had Zinia practically drooling.

"Zinia..." Chloe moaned again.

Zinia was revelling at watching her hot younger sister moan and staring at her body.

"Zinia, Zinia, oh god," Chloe panted out, her small but perky chest heaving up and down.

"Cum for me." Zinia whispered.

Chloe's eyes finally opened, and she stared at Zinia.

"I.... I..." Chloe panted out.

Zinia smiled and then... raised it to level 5.

"Oooh my god!!" Chloe shouted and her legs started to tremble.

"Shh be quiet!" Zinia hushed her.

"IIIIII caaaann'tttt!" Chloe moaned.

It was a beautiful sight.

Chloe's young, beautiful body tensed up. Her breathing became erratic, and she was completely unable to control her moans.

"Cum for me Chloe," Zinia whispered, "Cum for your big sister again."

"Oh god... oh god... Zinia," Chloe panted and opened her eyes again to stare at her sister. "I'm gonna cum."

"Do it," Zinia encouraged, "I want to see you cum because of me."

The two sisters never broke eye contact as Chloe moaned more and more.

"I'm cumming.... Oh god Zinia I'm cumming again!" She moaned.

Zinia's pussy was begging for attention as her younger sister's body started to shake uncontrollably. Her legs squeezed together, and she watched the most beautiful woman in the world orgasming right in front of her.

Fucking hell that's hot!

She finally turned off the egg, but Chloe's heavy breathing continued.

"I can't believe.... We just did that." Chloe panted.

Zinia's instincts took over her body, and she grabbed Chloe's thin arms and pulled her sister to her feet.

Once again, they looked into each other's eyes as Chloe breathed heavily.

Both only had pure lust as they stared at the other, mere inches apart.

Zinia's eyes darted around Chloe's perfect face, down to her soft, thick lips.

"Zinia." Chloe panted.

I want her. Zinia admitted to herself.

The heat from Chloe hit Zinia, and all she wanted to do was pull her in and kiss her younger sister. To be her first kiss.

Wait, Zinia thought, not like this.

She slowly let go of her sister and took a step back. There was a look of clear disappointment in Chloe's face.

"I should get back to my room." Zinia whispered.

"Oh right... okay." Chloe replied, still trying to catch her breath.

"I'll... I'll see you tomorrow." Zinia said and rushed out the door.

Once back in her room Zinia threw herself onto the bed.

What am I doing?! That's my sister! And I wanted to be her first kiss? I can't just take that from her! What if she doesn't want it? I would've ruined that forever. Fucking hell am I being crazy?

Zinia was so fucking horny, but all these thoughts running through her head stopped her from being able to make herself cum.

Instead, she had a restless night, and even when she did get to sleep, it was filled with dreams of Chloe.

Returning the Favour

After barely sleeping Zinia received a text at 8am.

Chloe: Can you come to my room please?

Zinia's hands were shaking as she read it. Fear had totally taken over the horniness, and she panicked that she had ruined her relationship with her sister.

Even so, she couldn't hide from Chloe forever.

She slowly tip toed out of her room and into Chloe's where she saw her sister sitting on the bed in pink pyjamas, arms folded, and a straight look on her face.

She is so beautiful.

"I think we need to talk." Chloe whispered.

"Yeah, that's probably a good idea." Zinia said, remaining on her feet.

"About last night," Chloe said, here it is, I'm so stupid, "We need to be more careful."

"What?" Zinia asked, not expecting that at all.

"When we got back last night, anyone could've walked in and then what? That's not something we want people to see happening." Chloe told her.

"Wait," Zinia replied in shock, "So, you're not mad at me?"

"Mad? No. Surprised, yes." Chloe told her.

"Oh, thank god," Zinia sighed and sat down on the desk chair in Chloe's room. "I don't know what came over me, but I thought you were going to hate me."

She looked at Chloe and saw sympathy in her blue eyes.

"I could never hate you, you're my sister," Chloe said with a smile. "Don't get me wrong, what happened was weird... but kind of amazing."

Zinia smiled at her sister. She was so worried that she had ruined their relationship, she almost didn't care about the rest.

"I've never felt anything like that before." Chloe told her.

With her worry gone, Zinia felt herself returning to her confident personality.

"Oh, that's nothing." Zinia told her.

"Did you mean what you said last night?" Chloe asked, deathly serious. "That you can show me what I've been missing?"

"I mean, I can show you a whole lot, if you want me to," Zinia replied. "But we're sisters, so isn't this kind of...."

"Like incest?" Chloe interrupted, "I guess, sort of, I mean nothing really has happened so far."

So far?

"But I felt something last night," Chloe continued, "When we were here, together, something I had never felt before. I can't explain it."

"I know what you mean," Zinia said, relieved that she wasn't the only one who felt it, "It was... like fireworks."

Chloe smiled and then opened her mouth to speak, but they were both interrupted.

"Who wants breakfast?!" Their Mum shouted from downstairs.

Shit!

Chloe and Zinia looked at each other with wide eyes.

"Be quiet, I'll sneak out." Zinia whispered.

"Hey," Chloe said before Zinia left, "I'll have the egg in all day."

Fuuucckk me! Zinia's pussy twitched again.

She quietly went back to her room and purposefully opened and closed the door loudly.

"Coming!" She shouted.

Zinia got down and saw her mum cooking breakfast.

Zinia took a seat around the large island that connected to the cupboards near the fridge, and a few minutes later, Chloe and Dave come down, too.

She occasionally looked up and saw Chloe smiling at her.

Right then, let's see how brave she is.

"I left something upstairs." Zinia quickly said.

She ran up but only to go on her phone and bring up the app that controlled the egg. She missed the first level and skipped straight to level 2 and turned it on.

Pressing the button made Zinia's own pussy twitch.

She walked downstairs, and as soon as she was in the kitchen, she looked at Chloe. But Chloe was looking down at her plate of food.

"Everything okay, hun?" Their mum asked.

"Perfect." Zinia said.

She sat down opposite Chloe, the cupboards under the island being the only thing between them.

Then Chloe looked up and gave her a devilish smile.

Fucking hell, this is hot.

Knowing that she controlled the vibrating egg inside of her sister's pussy made Zinia's own pussy burn for attention.

"What are you guys up to today?" Their dad asked.

"I think me and Chloe are going to have a girly day." Zinia immediately responded before anyone else could.

"Sounds like my idea of hell." Dave sarcastically replied.

"Well luckily for us, you're not invited." Zinia joked, as she looked to see Chloe smiling again.

They ate their breakfast and chatted for nearly 30 minutes. The entire time Zinia knew that her little sister was getting pleasure without anyone else knowing.

"Right, come on, sis." Zinia said as soon as they were all done and grabbed Chloe's hand.

They rushed upstairs and into Chloe's room where Chloe immediately let out a long sigh.

"Oooh god that was so hard." Chloe panted.

"Something the matter?" Zinia said with a smile.

"Oh no, being on the brink of orgasm while surrounded by my family is just normal stuff, hey." Chloe laughed back, but clearly she was hiding a moan.

"Well, if that's how you feel, I'll just turn it off." Zinia replied.

She quickly tapped the off button on her phone and smiled.

"You bitch." Chloe laughed out.

"Hey, that's no way to speak to the person controlling your orgasms." Zinia told her. This entire conversation was turning her on even more.

"This is so weird." Chloe replied and threw herself face down onto the bed.

Wearing just her thin, pink pyjama's, Zinia could see through the bottoms and saw a thong underneath.

What I'd do to take them off.

Then she spotted something.

"Do you have a lock on your door?" Zinia asked.

"Yeah, why?" Chloe replied, sticking her head up.

Zinia smirked back and then walked to lock the door.

"Don't want anyone accidentally walking in." She said with a smile.

"What if they wonder why we locked it?" Chloe replied, obviously nervous.

"I highly doubt anyone will be thinking we've locked ourselves in your room so we can make each other cum." Zinia laughed out.

Yeah, this conversation is weird.

"Erm, who said anything about making you cum?" Chloe replied.

She had a straight face, but Zinia knew her sister, and she could tell she was fighting back a laugh.

"Please, you owe me one," Zinia replied. "Two, come to think of it!"

"Hmmm," Chloe hummed and sat up. "Okay then."

Oh my god! What's she going to do? Is my sister going to go down on me? Do I want that?

But as Zinia was lost in her thoughts, she missed that Chloe was taking the egg out of her.

"Here you go, you put it in." Chloe told her.

Zinia couldn't believe what had come out of her shy sister's mouth. Or the fact that in her hand was a soaked vibrating egg.

But Zinia wasn't one to back down from a challenge.

So, she grabbed the egg.

"What, you're just gonna watch?" Zinia joked as she grabbed onto the waist band of her pyjama bottoms.

"Yep." Chloe replied with a smug look on her face.

Zinia couldn't stop from smiling herself. She was enjoying this little game, and she wanted to see how much she could tease her sister.

So, without letting Chloe see too much, Zinia put her hand down her pyjama bottoms and slid the already wet egg inside of her.

"Now give me your phone." Chloe said and held out her hand.

"Excuse me, I think we know who's in charge here." Zinia told her.

"I know, I know, you are," Chloe sighed. "But how am I supposed to return the favour if you don't give me your phone?"

"I can think of some other ways." Zinia blurted out and slapped her hand over her mouth as soon as the words left her lips.

"Wow," Chloe replied. "I don't think I'm ready for that... yet."

Yet? How much has she thought about this?

"Fine." Zinia huffed and exaggeratingly rolled her eyes as she handed the phone over.

"Okay, sit down. It can make your legs weak." Chloe said, there was pure excitement in her voice.

"I think I know how this works. It's my toy, remember." Zinia joked.

She then sat down on the bed, and Chloe jumped up. Her younger sister clearly didn't have a bra on, and her small, perky boobs and hard nipples were poking through, which just made Zinia's mouth water even more.

"Let's see, shall we?" Chloe said and pressed a button.

Zinia immediately knew it was on level 2.

"Oh yeah, god I need this." Zinia whispered out.

Inside her pussy, the egg was vibrating softly, sending little waves of pleasure throughout her. Zinia leant back and spread her legs, just enjoying the feeling.

"Hmm, not enough." Chloe said and pressed the button.

The vibrating increased again, and Zinia's thick thighs shook slightly.

"Okay... that's good." Zinia panted.

She was still massively horny from the night before and her soaked pussy was loving finally getting some attention.

Chloe and Zinia looked at each other. Zinia's mouth slightly opened as she breathed heavily and her legs twitched.

"You want me to make you cum, don't you?" Chloe asked.

"Yes.... I do." Zinia panted back to her.

"Why did you give me this egg to put in yesterday?" Chloe then asked. "How long have you wanted this to happen?"

Zinia looked at her sister.

"I just wanted to help you out, broaden your mind a little," she whispered. "I never expected it to go like this."

"Like this?" Chloe said with a laugh and pressed the phone again.

"Oooooh god yeeeeesss." Zinia moaned as the vibrating increased again.

Her hands turned to fists, gripping onto the bed sheets and her heavy chest started to heave up and down.

"Oh god... yes... god that's so good." Zinia panted.

When she looked at Chloe, she saw her younger sister's eyes darting all around her body. Zinia's entire being felt like it tingled seeing her own sister look at her this way.

More.

Zinia managed to pry one hand from the bedsheets and reached for the buttons on her pyjama top. It was difficult with pleasure coursing through her, but she managed to get the top one done.

Looking up at Chloe again, the younger sister's mouth was wide open, practically panting.

"Do you... do you want to see them?" Zinia asked, reaching for the next button.

"I've always been jealous of your boobs," Chloe admitted. "They're so much bigger than mine."

Zinia undid the second button, and the top of her chest became exposed.

"Oh god.... This feels so good." Zinia panted as she reached for the next button.

Chloe didn't speak. She just stared and drooled as Zinia undid another button, then another, and finally, the last one.