Sister's in Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, fuck my cunt with the entire fucking thing." Zinia moaned.

She knew that when she got properly horny, her words became filthier and filthier.

"You got it, slut." Chloe joked and pushed the entire 6 inches deep into Zinia's cunt.

"Fuuuuckk!" Zinia moaned.

Somehow, having Chloe fuck her with a dildo felt even better than a real cock.

She was so soaked that Chloe easily went straight to sliding the entire thing in and out of her, really fucking her with the fake cock.

"Yes... yes... Fuck me, Chloe." Zinia moaned over and over.

Then as she kept fucking her sister, Chloe moved her head down and licked her clit at the same time.

"Yeeeess!" Zinia shouted at the top of her lungs, "Lick my clit! Lick my fucking clit!"

"Mmmm, fuck you taste good!" Chloe moaned.

"Don't fucking stop!" Zinia shouted and grabbed Chloe's blonde hair and forced her mouth to her pussy. "Keep licking my fucking pussy!"

She heard Chloe moan as well, but Zinia was so lost in her own pleasure.

Feeling the dildo hammer into her as fast as Chloe could and having Chloe licking her clit mixed with the dirty fact that they were committing incest, made Zinia's entire body shiver with excitement.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Make me fucking cum!" She moaned, gripping her sister's hair tighter.

Chloe's tongue was lapping away at her clit like a wild animal as she hammered her hole with the black dildo.

And finally, it hit her. Zinia's sister made her cum, and the orgasm was like being struck with a ton of bricks.

"FUUUUCCKK I'M CUMMINGG!!" She screamed.

A flood of liquid erupted from her pussy as shock after shock of pure pleasure battered Zinia's body.

Her legs tightened, and her thick thighs gripped her sister's head. Her body heaved up and down, and she moaned uncontrollably, louder and louder.

"Fuuuckkinng hell!" She cried out.

Chloe kept licking throughout her orgasm and fucked her with the dildo the whole while until Zinia's heavy moans turned to even heavier breathing as she tried to come back down to earth.

"Okay... okay... stop." She panted and released her sister's hair.

Chloe slowly pulled back, and the dildo was pulled from Zinia.

When she looked down, she saw that her sister's face was absolutely soaking wet, and even her hair was a little drenched.

"That was... that was... oh my god." Zinia panted, feeling dizzy and light-headed.

"Well, I think I need a shower," Chloe joked. "You could've warned me that you're a squirter."

Zinia was still catching her breath and kept her eyes closed.

"I've never squirted before." She panted out.

"Really?" Chloe asked with clear excitement in her voice. "I was the first to get you to do that."

"Oh yeah... And that best not be the last time." Zinia moaned.

"Oh, it won't." Chloe said.

Zinia was still dazed when she felt her sister press her lips against hers, forcing her tongue into Zinia's mouth so she could taste her own juices.

"Wait," Zinia gasped and pushed Chloe slightly away, "I need to catch my breath; that was heavy."

"Wow," Chloe said, one hand gently cupping one of Zinia's tits, "I think I need to try this dildo out."

"I told you," Zinia replied, "I have another idea for you."

"What is it?" Chloe asked.

Chloe was gently massaging both of Zinia's breasts, which was actually quite nice.

"You'll find out, but can you get me a glass of water please?" Zinia asked.

"Sure thing, hun." Chloe said.

Zinia heard her sister skip out of the room, but she didn't have the strength to sit up. A few moments later Chloe returned, and Zinia took a much-needed gulp of water.

"Jesus Christ," Zinia said as she finished the glass off, "I don't know how you did that, but I've never felt it like that before."

"Good." Chloe said.

"I'm home!" Suddenly they heard their mum call from downstairs.

"Fuck!" Both the sisters said in unison.

"Quick," Zinia said, immediately coming out of her daze, "Go to your room. If she asks, you've been studying for uni or something!"

"Okay," Chloe said and quickly leant in for a peck, "see you soon."

"And wash your face," Zinia said before she left, "You stink of pussy."

"Bitch." Chloe joked and quickly rushed to her own room.

Zinia's head hit the pillow again.

Fucking hell, that was amazing.

Fucking In The Kitchen

It was a couple of days after Zinia and Chloe first went down on each other. Since then, they hadn't had much time alone.

They stole the odd kiss every now and again, and each grabbed the other inappropriately when no one was looking. But other than that, they stuck to their rules of hiding it properly.

Zinia and Chloe were in the kitchen, Dave was upstairs in his room, and their parents were out at work.

Sitting next to each other on the island, the sisters were having a passionate time making out for nearly an hour.

"Alright, I need a drink." Zinia said, breaking the kiss.

"I need your pussy." Chloe joked.

"I really have created a monster." Zinia laughed and gave her sister another peck.

"Yep, now I'm just a slut for you." Chloe laughed out.

Zinia got down from her seat, walked around the island, and opened the fridge. They always had a jug of water in there to keep it cool, but she couldn't find it.

Sticking her head in, she saw it was right at the back, stuck behind a few pieces of veg.

As she reached in, bent slightly over, she suddenly felt her skirt lifted up above her waist.

"What are you dooooiiinnnggg?" Zinia asked when she felt Chloe quickly pull her thong to one side and bury her tongue into her pussy.

"Just having a snack." Chloe joked and continued to lick her sister from behind.

Fuck that feels good.

"Okay... but this is risky." Zinia whispered in a moan.

Chloe took a handful of her thick, curvy ass and gave it a light slap.

"Mmmm." Chloe moaned.

Zinia nearly lost her footing as Chloe's tongue flicked against her throbbing clit.

"Fucking hell... Chloe.... Ooooh god." She moaned as her sister hit all the right spots.

Chloe started to jiggle Zinia's big ass in her hands, making her shake and giving her another playful spank.

"God, I love your ass." Chloe whispered when she came up for air.

Zinia went to reply, but as she tried to speak, her ass cheeks were spread apart, and then Chloe's soft, wet tongue pressed against her tight asshole.

"Ooooh my god!" Zinia moaned louder than she wanted out of shock, "You're... You're..."

"I'm eating your asshole," Chloe whispered and spread Zinia's cheeks wider. "Now be quiet or Dave will hear us."

Her tongue then pressed against Zinia's ass again, sending a new, amazing wave of pleasure through her body.

"I can't believe.... You're rimming me." Zinia moaned, loving the feeling.

One of Chloe's hands was holding Zinia's cheeks apart as she rimmed her, and then the other curved around Zinia's thigh and started rubbing against her swollen clit.

"Oh god... oh god... yes... fuck, that's good." Zinia panted.

"Mmmm." Chloe moaned.

Her tongue tightened, and Zinia felt her delve deeper into her tight, little hole.

In and out, Chloe was tongue fucking her sister's asshole, and it felt fucking amazing.

"Oh yes... fuck... eat my ass you dirty little slut." Zinia moaned out.

Over and over, Chloe's tongue pushed deep into Zinia's ass and then up and down it, covering her hole in spit.

Then she felt Chloe spit directly onto her hole and spread it around with a single finger.

Am I about to have my asshole fingered by my sister?

But before anything happened, a door opened upstairs.

Both sisters jumped to their feet, and Zinia pulled her skirt back down to its normal position.

Grabbing the water, she turned around, and both of them listened for any more noises.

Luckily, there were none.

Zinia looked at her sister like a piece of meat, and Chloe looked back the same way.

Placing the jug of water down, Zinia strode over to Chloe and forced her tongue into her younger sister's mouth.

"Mmm." Chloe moaned.

Her hands moved to grab Zinia's waist, and Zinia held onto Chloe's cheek. They passionately made out right there in the kitchen, which was definitely against their rules.

"Finger me." Zinia moaned into Chloe's mouth.

Chloe's hand disappeared under Zinia's skirt, and she easily pulled her thong to one side. She was already soaking wet when Chloe slid two fingers deep inside of her.

"Yees," Zinia moaned and held her sister's face. "Finger your sister's cunt."

Chloe nodded and went to kiss her again, but Zinia held her face, stopping her lips just an inch away.

She could see Chloe begging with her beautiful, blue eyes but Zinia held her, loving the power she had.

Chloe reacted by fingering her faster and harder, shoving her fingers deep into Zinia's cunt.

"You want to make me cum again?" Zinia whispered.

"Yes." Chloe replied.

"You want to taste my cum again?" Zinia asked.

"Fuck yes." Chloe said and fingered her harder again.

Zinia's pussy was gushing around her sister's fingers, and she knew that she would cum as soon as Chloe's tongue touched her clit, but she wanted to save it a little longer.

Until they heard footsteps running down the stairs.

"Shit." Zinia whispered and jumped away from her sister.

Once again pulling her skirt into the correct position, Chloe turned and washed her hands in the sink just as Dave walked in.

"What are you two doing?" He asked.

"Not much, why are you all fancy?" Zinia asked, hoping that her face didn't look so flushed with the fact that she nearly just came at the hands of her sister.

"Got a second interview for that job," Dave told them. "If this goes well, then it's mine."

"Well, good luck." Zinia said.

"Yeah, good luck." Chloe shouted as well.

"Thanks, see you later." Dave said and left.

They both waited for the front door to close before turning to look at each other again.

Zinia didn't say a word. No, instead, she hopped up onto the island. Staring into her sister's eyes, she spread her thick legs as wide as possible.

"Come and eat my cunt," She ordered, "Right here in the kitchen."

"Mmm yes miss." Chloe replied.

Her younger sister moved between her legs. Her small hands ran up Zinia's thick thighs and pulled her skirt up. Hooking her fingers around Zinia's thong, she pulled them off. Leaving Zinia with her legs spread and her pussy exposed.

Chloe grabbed her thighs again and pushed them wider, bending over, her tongue finally made contact with Zinia's aching pussy.

"Yeeess! Lick my cunt, my little slut." Zinia moaned.

She looked down at her younger sister happily lapping away at her soaked pussy. Her soft, wet tongue felt perfect against her clit. Chloe ran her tongue up and down her lips, tasting every inch of her.

With no one else in the house, Zinia pulled her top off over her head and let her big, heavy tits loose. She squeezed them, pulling at her own nipples as Chloe licked at her cunt.

"Mmm, fuck I love this." Zinia moaned.

Considering Chloe had very little experience, she was by far the best experience Zinia had ever had with someone licking her pussy.

"Mmmm." Chloe moaned back.

Feeling Chloe's soft hands grabbing the inside of her thighs just turned Zinia on even more.

With one hand playing with her big tits, Zinia's free hand moved down to play with Chloe's soft, blonde hair. She moved her sister's hair out of the way, so she could get a good view of her sister's tongue on her cunt.

"Fuucking hell!" Zinia moaned even louder, and her legs started to shake.

If only the rest of the family knew what we were doing on the kitchen island!

Chloe then easily pumped two fingers deep into Zinia's cunt and finger fucked her hard!

"Yes! That's it! Make me cum!" Zinia moaned and grabbed her sister's hair tighter.

"Mmmm! Cum for me!" Chloe moaned back.

Zinia's breathing grew heavier and heavier. She was pinching her own big, hard nipples and her toes started to curl up as her orgasm grew and grew.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I'm about to cum!" Zinia moaned louder.

Chloe fingered her sister harder. Her tongue's only focus was attacking Zinia's throbbing clit.

Zinia's body tensed up for a moment before a huge rush of pleasure burst out of her.

"FUUUCCKK I'M CUMMING!!!" She screamed.

Yet again, a gush of liquid squirted out of her cunt as her sister never stopped fingering and licking her right there in the kitchen.

"Doooon't fuccking stop!!" Zinia moaned.

She grabbed Chloe's head and shoved her deeper into her cunt.

Chloe licked and licked as another squirt of liquid fired out of Zinia.

"Yeeeesss!" The older sister shouted out.

Her body was trembling and shaking uncontrollably, nearly making her fall off of the island.

"Stop.. stop.. stop.." Zinia panted and had to push her sister's head away.

Once Chloe's tongue and fingers left her pussy Zinia fell back and laid down on top of the island, trying to catch her breath.

"Oh my god." Zinia gasped.

"I can't believe you never squirted before," her sister said. "Doesn't seem so hard."

Zinia laughed when she heard that but was still trying to get her breathing under control.

She eventually sat up and saw Chloe using a paper towel to dry herself off.

Fucking hell! Zinia thought, I have well and truly soaked her!

Taking Chloe's Virginity

Zinia's lips were drenched, her jaw was aching, and her tongue felt a little stiff.

She pulled up from between Chloe's thin, smooth legs and saw her younger sister panting and gasping for air. She was grabbing her own perky tits as her thighs still trembled around Zinia's head.

"Okay... I don't think I can go again." Chloe panted.

"Four orgasms in a row," Zinia said with a confident smile. "I'm impressed with myself."

"I think I'm gonna pass out." Chloe joked with a heavy breathing laugh.

Zinia got up and laid next to her sister, pulling her in for a loving cuddle.

"I think I've well and truly learnt how to make you cum." Zinia told her.

"I should hope so," Chloe joked again. "You've done it at least once a day for the last two weeks."

"True," Zinia replied and kissed the top of Chloe's head. "And with the amount you're making me squirt, I'm pretty sure I'm dehydrated all the time."

"Oh well, I can stop doing it then if it's a problem." Chloe said sarcastically.

"Don't you fucking dare." Zinia shot back.

They lay there in silence for a few minutes, knowing that their parents would be home soon.

When they got up and started to get dressed, Chloe picked up the black dildo she had just fucked her sister with.

"When are you going to use this on me?" Chloe asked.

"I told you, I've got plans for you." Zinia said, pulling up a pair of jeans past her thick thighs.

"Well when?" Chloe asked.

Zinia had a plan, and she thought this was as good a time as any to finally tell her sister.

"I'm going to tell Mum and Dad that I'm staying at my mates on Saturday night," Zinia said, "You think of an excuse for staying out, too. I've booked us a hotel room."

"What? Really?" Chloe asked as her face broke into a clear smile.

"Yeah," Zinia said, "So tell them you're going to some loser reading conference or something."

Chloe pulled a fake pout and slapped her sisters arm playfully.

"Fuck off," Chloe joked, "Didn't realise I wasn't cool enough for you."

"Oh shut up, you know I love you." Zinia blurted out.

Immediately her eyes shot wide open, and she slapped a hand over her mouth.

Did I just say that? She thought.

Zinia had told her sister that she loved her many, many times, as most siblings did, but this time... it felt different.

She could also see by the expression on Chloe's face that it meant something different to her, as well.

"Do you mean that?" Chloe asked.

Zinia didn't know what to say, what if this has just been about sex with her? Have I just ruined this whole thing with my feelings!

Zinia's hands started to shake, and she couldn't look her sister in the eye. She tried to think of something to say, but nothing came out.

I'm so fucking stupid!

Then, Chloe's hands gently reached out and held hers, interlocking their fingers.

Zinia looked up and saw Chloe smiling at her.

"I... I feel the same," Chloe whispered. "If you meant it in.... that way."

Zinia knew what her sister meant, but part of her was still panicking that she was talking about a sisterly love.

"W-what what is that?" Zinia asked.

"For fuck sake Zinia," Chloe joked and pulled Zinia's hand up to hold onto her cheek, "I'm in love with you."

Zinia's heart felt like it melted at her sister's words. It wasn't until she said it that Zinia realised that she was actually in love with her sister.

"Are you sure?" Zinia asked, still afraid.

"Pretty fucked up, hey," Chloe said with a smile as a single tear ran down her eye, but it wasn't a tear of sadness. "My first love is my own sister."

"You're..." Zinia croaked out, her voice breaking as a tear fell down her eye, as well. "You're my first love as well... I've never felt like this with anyone before."

Chloe laughed and sniffed, wiping another tear away from her eye.

"Good," Chloe whispered and leant in for a quick peck. "Don't be going all soppy on me, you're still my bitchy older sister."

Zinia burst into tears and sniffed back as well.

"And you're still my dorky younger sister." Zinia joked.

"Exactly, we're meant for each other." Chloe replied and kissed her again.

Not long later, their parents came home, and they had to go back to acting like normal sisters again.

Until finally Saturday arrived.

"Right, I'm off." Zinia said with her packed bag over her shoulder.

"Okay," Her mum said, "have fun tonight."

"What are you doing anyway?" Her dad said as they both walked to the hallway to say goodbye.

"Just hanging out, I guess." Zinia told them.

"Okay, see you tomorrow." Her dad said and kissed her head.

Chloe suddenly popped up from around the corner.

"Have fun." She said with a huge grin on her face.

"Yeah, you too, loser." Zinia joked back.

"Hey, be nice to your sister." Her mum said and jokingly tapped Zinia's arm.

"Fine," Zinia rolled her eyes, "bye."

An hour later.

Zinia was in the hotel room wearing only a robe provided by the hotel, waiting impatiently on the bed for her sister.

It was nearly 8pm when the door unlocked and opened, and then her beautiful, perfect sister walked in.

"About time!" Zinia said and stood up.

"Sorry, Mum and Dad kept asking questions of what I'm doing tonight, and you know I'm not the best liar." Chloe said, dumping her bag onto the floor.

"I dunno," Zinia replied and walked over to her, "You've been keeping our incestual affair a secret pretty well."

She grabbed Chloe and pulled her in for a kiss.

"God, I hate not being able to do this all the time." Chloe said between kisses.

"Me, too." Zinia replied.

The two sisters' lips locked together, and Zinia pressed her tongue into Chloe's mouth.

While passionately making out, Zinia started undressing her little sister until she was completely naked.

Then Chloe pulled back but kept a hold of Zinia.

"Say it again." Chloe whispered.

"You like me saying it don't you?" Zinia said with a smile.

"Just say it." Chloe pouted.

"Fine," Zinia joked and then looked into her sister's eyes, "I love you."

Chloe smiled and kissed Zinia.

"I love you, too," Chloe whispered. "Now what do you have planned?"

"Go lie on the bed." Zinia told her firmly.

She watched her sisters tight, perfect body move and lie down as she stared lustily at her.

Then, Zinia slowly untied the knot on her robe. She watched Chloe's eyes slowly open wider and wider until the robe dropped to the floor.