Sister's in Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her top was open but still covering her.

"Tell me.... You want to see them." Zinia moaned out.

But then Chloe pressed the phone and the next level of vibrations hit Zinia like a ton of bricks.

"Oooh my goddddd!" She moaned louder than she intended to.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

Her body tensed up as the long-awaited orgasm rose inside of her.

"Stop... turn it down." Zinia panted out and fell onto her back. Her pyjama top only just barely covered her nipples.

"What's wrong?" Chloe asked with panic and turned it completely off.

"Nothing," Zinia moaned. "I just don't want to cum yet."

"Oh, right, boring." Chloe laughed out.

Zinia laughed as well but then the vibrating turned back on.

"Oooooh yeaah." She panted.

"Let's stick to level 2 for a bit then, hey?" Chloe asked.

Zinia managed to open her eyes and look at her sister.

Without saying a word, her right hand moved to her pyjama top and pulled it to the side, exposing her big, heavy tits.

Chloe didn't say anything, but it looked like she was hypnotised by the site of her sister's big tits.

"Come here." Zinia moaned.

Again, Chloe didn't speak. But she knelt down onto the bed and moved closer to Zinia.

The vibrating inside kept Zinia at a good level of pleasure as she reached for Chloe's right hand. There was no resistance as she brought her sister's hand to her right tit.

Chloe, instinctively, lightly held onto it. Zinia moved her hand away, but Chloe's stayed there. Her fingers slightly holding onto her sister's tit.

"Rub my nipple." Zinia instructed.

"Okay." Chloe whispered.

Her thumb slowly brushed over Zinia's nipple, gently pressing into her.

"Mmm." Zinia moaned, knowing that her nipples had always been a sensitive body part for her.

"You're so beautiful." Chloe whispered.

Zinia looked at her younger sister who was leaning over her. Her beautiful, bright blue eyes stared back at her.

"You're the beautiful one." Zinia whispered back.

Chloe moved her hand over to Zinia's other breast and started to slowly rub that stiff nipple.

"Oh yeah, I like that." Zinia panted out.

She couldn't believe that her own sister was rubbing her nipples and playing with her tits, but at that moment, Zinia wanted nothing more.

"Turn it up." Zinia moaned quietly.

Chloe had to stop rubbing her sister's tits for a moment to grab the phone, and then she increased the power of the egg.

"Ooooh god, I won't last long." Zinia warned her.

"Good, I want to see you cum because of me." Chloe replied.

The younger sister went back to Zinia's tits, but now she rubbed both at the same time, forcing Zinia to arch up in pleasure.

"Oh god, Chloe, yes." Zinia panted.

As Zinia looked at her younger sister, her mouth stayed open as she breathed heavily. Chloe's face was only a few inches above her as she rubbed both of Zinia's nipples.

God, I want to kiss her, Zinia thought, looking at Chloe's seductive lips.

The stronger vibration was forcing Zinia to twitch and moan constantly, her orgasm quickly building to the surface.

"Chloe... I'm gonna cum." She whispered.

"Cum for me," Chloe replied, looking deep into her eyes, "Cum for your little sister."

Hearing Chloe's words, having her rub her nipples, the vibrating egg... it was too much and finally it hit Zinia.

"Ooooooohh fuuuuucckk." Zinia moaned louder than she meant to.

She gritted her teeth together to stop from moaning even louder as her body started to shake uncontrollably.

Zinia bounced up and down, her body tensing up and her legs pushing together.

"Fuucking hell." Zinia moaned again.

Chloe didn't stop rubbing her sister's stiff nipples, and she just stared as she watched her cum.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck..." Zinia panted in a hushed tone. "Turn it off."

Chloe immediately moved back and hit the off switch for the egg and Zinia lay back, panting for air.

"That was so hot." Chloe said.

"Well," Zinia said with a heavy breath, "You've officially made your sister cum."

Zinia looked up and smiled as Chloe paused for a moment.

"I can't believe you have your nipples pierced, and I didn't know!" She blurted out.

It was true, Zinia had two small, silver bars going through each nipple. Small enough that they wouldn't poke through any clothing.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that." Zinia said with a laugh.

"Do mum and dad know?" Chloe asked.

"No, and they won't be finding out either!" Zinia warned, although she knew that her sister wouldn't betray her trust like that.

"Just good to know that I have something to hold over you." Chloe laughed out.

Zinia went to reply with an equally sarcastic comment but before she could, her younger sister laid down on the bed next to her and wrapped one arm around Zinia's stomach.

Chloe lay on her side, her head gently resting onto Zinia's shoulder as she cuddled into the older sister.

That took Zinia back for a second. This wasn't sexual, this was.... Caring, almost loving. It took Zinia a minute to realise it, but she loved having Chloe hold onto her like that.

Zinia moved her right hand and rested it onto the back of Chloe's blonde hair, gently running her fingers through it.

"This is so weird." Chloe whispered into Zinia's shoulder.

"I know, but it feels kind of good, right?" Zinia asked.

"Yeah," Chloe replied without looking up, "Have you done anything with a girl before?"

"I've kissed a few of my friends, but that's it." Zinia told her.

Chloe pulled herself even closer to Zinia, her small, warm body pressed against hers.

"So, I'm the only one that's made you cum?" Chloe asked.

"Oh yeah, that was a first for me." Zinia told her, playing with her sister's beautiful hair.

"Good." Chloe whispered.

They held each other like that for a few minutes, revelling in the warm embrace, which Zinia had never felt before. She was totally and utterly relaxed with Chloe.

But then her younger sister started to move. Zinia turned her head and saw Chloe looking directly at her, only inches away.

"Chloe..." Zinia whispered.

"Shhh." Chloe replied.

Ever so slowly, her sister's eyes closed, and she leant forward. Zinia instinctively closed her eyes and then... their lips touched for the first time.

One of the features that the sisters shared was their thick, soft lips, which when pressed together, felt perfect.

Immediately fireworks were going off in Zinia's stomach. There she was, kissing her own sister, and she had never had anything feel so natural.

Her right hand gently caressed her sister's face, her thumb rubbing up and down the smooth skin on her cheek as their lips stayed together.

Chloe's hand was on Zinia's hip, and it tightened, pulling her closer.

They didn't break the kiss for a few seconds, although it felt like an eternity.

When Zinia pulled back, Chloe let out a shy, girlish smile.

"How was your first kiss?" Zinia whispered.

"Good enough that I want to do it again." Chloe replied, and her cheeks turned red.

How is she so adorable and sexy at the same time?

Zinia's hand was still caressing Chloe's cheek as she leaned in for another kiss.

Once again as their lips touched, sparks flew inside Zinia. It was another loving and tender kiss as both sisters melted into one another.

Then, Zinia gently opened her mouth and pressed her tongue against her sister's lips. Chloe instinctively opened her mouth as well, allowing Zinia's tongue to move inside.

"Mmm." Chloe gently moaned as their soft, wet tongues touched for the first time.

This feels amazing.

Chloe started to press her tongue back, running it against Zinia's as their lips remained locked.

The younger sister pulled Zinia's waist again, holding her close as they sensually made out. The only sound filling the room was of their lips breaking and locking over and over.

Zinia's hand never left Chloe's face. Feeling her soft, delicate skin. Part of her wanted to touch her younger sister all over, but another loved the loving embrace.

Eventually their kissing became constant and more passionate. Making out as their tongues danced together, their lips turning a little moist.

When they finally broke, Zinia kept looking into her sister's beautiful eyes.

They stayed like that for a few moments, looking at each other with love.

"How long were we just making out for?" Chloe asked.

Zinia reluctantly turned and grabbed her phone.

"Fucking hell, half an hour." She said, surprised because it felt like time flew by.

"Well," Chloe said with a little laugh and sat up, "I know I don't have anything to go off to, but that felt like a pretty good make out session."

"Best I've ever had." Zinia laughed as well and sat up.

"What do you want to do now?" Chloe asked, wiping her mouth.

Rip your clothes off and bury my face between your legs.

"Dunno, watch TV?" Zinia asked.

She wanted to go further with her sister, but Chloe was so inexperienced that she didn't want to push her.

"Sounds good to me." Chloe said.

Zinia sat at the top of the bed, her back against the headboard and Chloe moved next to her but rested her head gently on Zinia's lap.

The two sisters remained like that, watching TV for hours.

Ground Rules

Zinia was in the living room a few hours later watching TV. Having spent nearly the entire day in her sister's bed, they thought it was a good idea to separate for a little bit so none of the family thought it was weird that they were hanging out so much.

As she sat there, her phone vibrated, and she saw a text from Kevin.

Kevin: Hey babe, I've got a free house tonight if you want to come round?

Reading the text, she saw Chloe walk into the room, and instantly Zinia's heart melted. She quickly texted him back.

Zinia: Can't tonight. Hanging out with my sister.

She quickly put the phone back into her pocket as Chloe sat down next to her.

Without saying a word, Chloe looked all around and then grabbed onto Zinia's head and pushed their lips together.

Zinia was so shocked by her sister's aggressiveness that it took her a few seconds to kiss back. But after that, they were once again making out passionately on the sofa.

Then the front door opened, and Chloe practically jumped to the other side of the sofa.

"You two playing nice?" Their mum asked with a bag of shopping in her hands.

"Obviously." Zinia said and subtly winked to her sister who giggled.

"Good, it's nice to see you both getting along." Their mum said and walked off.

Once alone, Zinia looked at Chloe who looked like she was ready to pounce back onto her.

"Okay, I think we need to set some rules for... this." Zinia told her.

Chloe gave a little childish pout and crossed her legs.

"Such as?" She asked.

"We need to be careful," Zinia told her. "Could you imagine if someone walked in on us kissing? How would we explain that?"

"Yeah, I guess that's true." Chloe said, relaxing again.

"Okay, so nothing too public," Zinia said. "And we can't hang out in one of our rooms for hours again. That'll raise suspicions."

"Come on," Chloe sighed. "No one would think that is going on."

"I just want us to play it safe," Zinia told her sister and braced herself for what she was about to say next. "I also don't think we should move too fast."

"What do you mean?" Chloe asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Chloe," Zinia sighed and looked at her, "You have no experience with any of this."

"Oh, and you've committed incest before?" Chloe whispered.

"Not that," Zinia laughed and slapped her sister's knee. "Sexual stuff, I don't want you rushing into it. You're still my baby sister, and I have to look after you, even if..."

Zinia stopped herself before she said something she didn't think she should.

"Even if?" Chloe asked, her eyebrow raising again.

"Nothing." Zinia quickly replied and looked away.

"No!" Chloe almost shouted and jumped closer to Zinia, "Tell me what you were going to say."

She grabbed Zinia's shoulder and forced her to look at her younger sister.

"Fine," Zinia said with an annoyed look you could only give your sibling, "Even if I wanted to fuck the shit out of you."

"Wow," Chloe said, "Didn't realise you were into anal."

Zinia almost choked as she burst into laughter.

"Jesus Christ Zinia," Chloe continued as the older sister tried to recover from her laughing fit, "I'm still a virgin, and you're thinking about fucking my ass?"

"Fuck you." Zinia managed to cough out and slapped her sister's thigh.

"Oh," Chloe said and rested one hand onto Zinia's thigh, giving her a squeeze, "I'm sure you will."

Fucking hell, for a virgin she knows how to tease!

"So do you agree to the rules?" Zinia asked.

"Fine." Chloe sighed and moved back to the other side of the sofa.

Chloe remained silent after that, but every time Zinia looked over, even though she wasn't doing anything to encourage it, all she wanted to do was kiss and feel her all over.

This is gonna be tough.

Other Side Of The Wall

Zinia and Chloe managed to contain their lust for each other for the rest of the day, but that didn't stop them from stealing glances at the other.

It was hard and painful. Between Zinia's legs, her pussy yearned to be with her sister.

Eventually it got fairly late, and the whole family sat in the living room when Zinia glanced over at Chloe.

"I'm gonna head to bed." Zinia said and stood up, still looking at her sister.

Come on, get the hint!

"Oh, me too." Chloe said, and Zinia's heart nearly beat out of her chest.

She watched her sister stand up, already knowing she was going to want at least one more kiss before going to sleep.

"Yeah, I think we will head up, too." Their mum then said, and Zinia had to stop from letting out a sigh.

The whole family then got up together and walked upstairs. Zinia made sure she was next to Chloe, just wanting to be close to her body.

As they walked past Chloe's room, all Zinia wanted to do was hold her and feel her lips again. But she couldn't, not with everyone around.

So, with disappointment in her heart, Zinia went to her own room and got into bed.

She wasn't there for even a full 5 minutes when her phone vibrated.

Chloe: Why did everyone have to come up at the same time?

Zinia couldn't stop herself from smiling.

Zinia: I know, I wanted at least a goodnight kiss.

Chloe: Me too... maybe you could sneak in here and sleep with me?

Zinia was desperate to say yes... but this was what she was talking about earlier. She didn't want to push Chloe too far too fast.

Zinia: I don't know if that's a good idea. Maybe we should wait?

Chloe: Considering you were the one to originally tell me to put a vibrator in my pussy, you're being very frigid lol.

Zinia let out a chuckle.

Zinia: Excuse me! You started all this by fucking herself on my bed!

Chloe: Yeah, I guess that's true. I was so mortified when you caught me! If I knew it would lead to this, then I wouldn't have cared.

Zinia: Good to know. Hopefully we will get some time alone together tomorrow.

Chloe: I hope so. Until then I'll have to make do with my fingers...

Zinia's pussy twitched when she read that.

Zinia: Oh, that's how you want to play it?

Chloe: Or I could put the egg in and let you control it again?

Zinia smirked as she replied.

Zinia: Oh no, in fact, you're not allowed to cum tonight.

Chloe: What?! You can't do that!

Zinia: Oh, but I can! Don't even think about it or you won't get anything tomorrow.

Zinia smiled at herself as she typed, loving this sort of dominant side to her.

Chloe: And do I get anything special if I manage not to cum?

Zinia: Maybe you can feel what it's like to have someone else's tongue on that beautiful pussy of yours.

Zinia let out a little moan as she hit send. She may have told Chloe not to touch herself, but that didn't mean she couldn't.

Putting a hand into her shorts, she started to rub her already wet pussy and swollen clit as Chloe replied.

Chloe: I can't even imagine how good that feels. You've never done that to another girl before, have you?

Zinia: I never really thought about doing it to another girl before... but I want to do it to you.

Zinia's hand rubbed her clit a little faster, forcing a gasp from her lips.

Chloe: Fine, I won't make myself cum. But you better hold up your end of the bargain.

Zinia: Oh, you can trust me, I promise you that.

Chloe: Good. I'm so fucking horny though!

Zinia slipped a finger deep inside of her soaked pussy as she typed with her other hand.

Zinia: That's a shame because I'm fingering myself right now.

Chloe: No! If I can't do it, then you can't!

Zinia: I think you're forgetting who's in charge here ;)

Zinia fingered herself faster.

Chloe: Just because you're older doesn't mean you're in charge!

Zinia: Oh, I think I am... I bet if I told you to come in here right now and get that pretty head of yours between my legs, then you would.

"Oooh." Zinia moaned out loud as she fingered herself faster, sliding a second finger deep into her pussy.

Chloe: Do it.

Zinia stopped as she read that message a few times.

Zinia: Do what?

Chloe: Order me to come to your room now and lick your pussy until you cum on my face.

"Mmmmm!" Zinia moaned again just from her sister's message.

She went to reply but got another text through from Chloe.

Chloe: Tell me to get between your legs like a good little slut and make you cum just by using my tongue.

Fuucking hell! Zinia quickly went back to fingering herself.

Zinia: Careful, you don't know I won't.

Chloe: I want you to. I want you to order me to service your pussy. I want to hear you moan as I suck on your clit. Feel you as my fingers go deep into your wet, tight hole. I want to make you cum properly!

Even as Zinia replied she kept fingering herself.

Zinia: We can't right now... but fuck I want to.

Suddenly Chloe sent Zinia a photo, and the older sister gasped.

It was Chloe, obviously taken right then, with her top off and her perky little tits completely on show.

Zinia: What has gotten into you?

Chloe: It's your fault! I never got this horny before you! Are you fingering yourself right now?

Zinia: Obviously! How could I not after that photo!

Chloe: Good, that will have to do. Keep going. I want you to cum as you look at me.

Zinia: I can't stop looking at you. I love your perky tits!

Chloe: I want you to play with them, just like I did to yours.

Zinia: Oh, I'd do more than that!

Zinia fingered herself faster and faster, occasionally rubbing her clit and spreading her juices around.

Chloe: I want you to sit on my face and make me lick your pussy as you play with my tits and squeeze my nipples.

Zinia: I'm gonna cum soon.

Chloe: Cum for me! Cum thinking of me between your legs. Of your own sister using her tongue to make you cum over and over like your own personal sex slut!