Sister's in Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuuuuuucccccckkkk!!!

Zinia's entire body started to shake as her orgasm took over her. Her pussy clenched around her fingers, and her legs spasmed like crazy. Over and over, she breathed heavily and bounced around.

It took a few minutes but eventually her orgasm died down, and then another text came through.

Chloe: You need to be quieter, I just heard you cumming because of me.

Zinia: I think I've woken a monster in you lol.

Chloe: One I can't wait to let out.

Zinia: Me neither... right, I should get to bed. Goodnight and don't forget, no cumming.

Chloe: I know, I know. Good night xx

Zinia couldn't stop smiling even if she wanted to as she easily fell into a deep, beautiful sleep.

Making Chloe Cum

Zinia woke up early the next morning. After being on her phone for nearly an hour and ordering something she never thought she would, she got out of bed and headed downstairs.

Their mum and dad were at work, and Dave and Chloe were still in bed. So, Zinia made herself some toast, sat on the island, and relaxed for a bit, although her thoughts were filled with Chloe.

"What's up, shithead." Dave suddenly burst into the kitchen.

"Twat." Zinia sarcastically replied.

"What are you doing today?" He asked and rummaged in the fridge.

"Not much, you?" Zinia said, taking a bite out of her toast.

"Got a job interview later." He told her.

A job interview? Does that mean we will have the house to ourselves?

Zinia's pussy twitched with excitement.

"You're finally getting a proper job? I'm proud of you." Zinia mocked.

"Don't worry, I won't forget about you when I'm rich." Dave joked back.

He carried on cooking some breakfast as Chloe emerged into the kitchen. Wearing her short, thin, pink pyjamas, she had Zinia drooling.

It was obvious she had just woken up. Her hair was a mess, and she was rubbing her eyes.

"Morning." She grumbled as she sat down next to Zinia.

"Wow, you look a mess." Dave joked to her.

"Oh thanks." Chloe sarcastically replied.

Dave turned to face the stove and started to fry some eggs. With him looking the other way, Zinia nearly jumped when she felt Chloe's hand land on her thigh. Then, she felt her sister's warm breath as she moved close to her ear.

"I think you look great." Chloe whispered.

Zinia's spine shivered with excitement from the touch.

She turned and looked at the sister she thought was so shy and innocent now smiling back at her.

"Dave was just telling me he has a job interview later." Zinia said loudly, and Chloe immediately squeezed her thigh again.

"Oh, what time?" Chloe asked.

Dave turned to face them, but Chloe left her hand on Zinia's thigh. Having her brother look whilst that went on sent some strange pleasure to Zinia.

"About 3pm." He replied to Chloe.

Zinia then felt her sister's small, smooth hand slowly move further up the inside of her thigh.

Zinia was only wearing pyjama shorts. They weren't as see through as Chloe's, but they didn't cover a lot of her body. And having her sister's hand on her bare skin was driving her crazy.

"You all prepared for it?" Chloe asked, edging her hand up even higher.

Chloe then leant forward and rested the elbow on her left arm onto the island, making it easier to hide her right hand going further and further up Zinia's thigh.

I can't believe she has this in her, Zinia thought.

Chloe's fingertips found the hem of Zinia's shorts, and without missing a beat, she pushed under them and even closer to Zinia's waiting, soaked pussy.

Why the fuck do I have underwear on?!

"Yeah, think so. Got my suit ready, anyway." Dave replied and flipped his eggs.

"Well good luck, I'm sure you'll get it." Chloe said.

Her fingers moved up a little further and finally touched the thin fabric of Zinia's thong, the only thing covering her pussy.

Zinia had to fight every urge she had to let out a moan. She looked at Chloe who refused to look back, but she was giving out a devilish grin.

Chloe's fingertips started to slowly move around Zinia's thong, pressing at her pussy as it grew wetter and wetter.

She went to pull Zinia's thong to one side but that was too much for Zinia. She quickly closed her legs and grabbed onto her sister's wrist. When Chloe turned to look, Zinia just shook her head.

Finally, Chloe pulled her hand back.

"Right, well," Dave said, putting his eggs onto a piece of toast on a plate, "I'm gonna eat this in my room, see you guys later."

"Bye." Chloe replied.

Both sisters watched and listened as Dave went upstairs and into his room.

As soon as they heard the door shut, Zinia grabbed Chloe.

"I can't believe you just did that." She whispered.

"I can't believe you stopped me." Chloe said in return.

Chloe then stood up and walked to the other side of the island, looking into a cupboard.

"So, if I didn't stop you, you would've fingered me in front of Dave?" Zinia asked, definitely shocked by her sister's boldness.

"You used a vibrating egg in me in front of him and his girlfriend." Chloe said back.

Chloe then reached up into one of the top cupboards, and her thin, small pyjama top rode up and exposed her perfect, flat stomach. Instantly Zinia's mouth filled with saliva.

It barely even registered what Chloe said, then when she moved back down, Zinia was in her own world.

"Perv." Chloe joked out and brought Zinia back to reality.

"You're the one dressed like a slut." Zinia joked back.

"You love it." Chloe said back with a smile.

Zinia sat there and watched Chloe make herself breakfast, the whole time drooling over her sister and wanting nothing more than to put her hands on her body.

The rest of the day was much of the same, flirty banter and lots of inuendoes. Although Chloe tried to kiss Zinia a few times, Zinia stopped, wanting to keep her sister waiting.

Then, as they relaxed on the sofa very close together, Dave came downstairs.

"Right, I'm off," He said. "See you in a bit."

And just like that, he was gone.

Hearing the door shut sent a shockwave of excitement through Zinia's body, she was alone with her sister.

"With me, now." She quickly said and grabbed Chloe's hand.

They marched upstairs and straight into Zinia's room.

The door shut and there she stood, her 18-year-old sister, still in her skimpy pyjamas.

Zinia couldn't hold back. She strode over and pressed her lips against her sister's.

"Mmm." Chloe moaned as Zinia's tongue went into her mouth.

It was like Zinia's tongue was attacking Chloe's. She held her younger sister close, their bodies pressed together as they made out.

Zinia's hands quickly moved to Chloe's top, undoing the buttons at record pace and ripping it from her.

She immediately reached and cupped Chloe's soft, perky tits.

"Oooh god." Chloe moaned out.

Zinia then lowered her head and found Chloe's nipple with her mouth. She wrapped her lips around it and sucked gently.

"Oh god, Zinia." Chloe panted out.

I can't believe I'm doing this to a girl, never mind my sister!

She lightly gripped Chloe's nipple with her teeth, pulling on it. Her hands ran around Chloe's waist, feeling her soft, perfect skin.

With ease, Zinia guided Chloe over to the bed where she laid on top. Her thicker body pressed onto Chloe's as their tongues continued to run against each other.

"Mmmm, Zinia." Chloe moaned.

Zinia then wrapped her fingers around the waist band of Chloe's pyjama bottoms. Sitting up, she smiled at her sister as she pulled them down.

Chloe bent her legs to help pull them off, and when they went back down, there it was. Chloe spread her thin, smooth legs slightly apart and showed her beautiful, soft, perfect pussy.

Zinia gently ran her fingertips up Chloe's bare thigh, her nails slightly grazing her as her younger sister breathed heavily.

Zinia knelt between Chloe's legs, watching her sister and looking at her delicious pussy.

Finally, her fingers made it towards Chloe's soft, untouched lips that were already getting wet.

She traced a finger up and down, watching the skin move with her finger.

"Are you sure you're ready?" Zinia whispered.

Chloe's chest was heaving up and down, and her legs were spread wide apart.

"If you don't do it right now, I'll kill you." She panted out.

Zinia smiled back.

Then, she pushed a single finger inside her wet hole. She could tell how tight her sister's virgin pussy was as it gripped around just her finger.

Inside was warm, wet, and clenching around her.

"Oh god... I can't believe you're fingering me." Chloe panted.

Zinia looked at what was in front of her. Her finger, knuckle deep, inside of her sister as Chloe's body writhed. Her tight, small, beautiful body with her blonde hair falling down her sides.

Keeping her finger inside of Chloe, Zinia leant down and pressed their lips together again.

"Mmm." Chloe moaned as they made out once more.

As their tongues touched, Zinia started to slowly push and pull her finger in and out of Chloe, gently fingering her sister for the first time.

She knew it was the first time Chloe was experiencing this from another person, so she wanted to do the best she could.

Zinia bit Chloe's bottom lip and pulled it back slightly, forcing another moan out of the young girl.

"Fucking hell... how does that feel so good, it's just a finger." Chloe panted.

Zinia's finger was moving faster. She curved it up and easily found her sister's G-spot.

"Oooh god yes! Why haven't we done this sooner?" Chloe moaned.

"Because it's incest?" Zinia joked back and fingered her sister faster.

"Shut the fuck up and kiss me." Chloe panted.

With no reason to be quiet, Chloe let her moans grow louder and louder.

Zinia hovered over Chloe's naked body as they made out, and then she pushed a second finger inside of her.

"Fuuucking hell that's tight." Chloe gasped.

"Does it hurt?" Zinia asked, concerned for her sister.

"No, it's fine... keep going." Chloe whispered back and leant up to kiss her sister.

After a few minutes of making out, Zinia was able to finger her sister at a faster pace, pressing against her G-spot over and over.

"Fucking hell... yes... fuck, that's good." Chloe moaned.

"I've never heard you swear so much." Zinia laughed.

"You've never fingered me before." Chloe said back.

"Well, just wait until you feel me licking your cunt." Zinia told her with a straight face.

"Oh fuck... yes... please Zinia, I'm ready." Chloe moaned and gripped onto the bed sheets.

Zinia pressed her lips against Chloe's neck, slowly kissing and licking every part of her body as she worked her way down until eventually her face was between Chloe's spread legs and inches away from her pussy.

Her two fingers slid in and out of Chloe's pussy that was unbelievably tight.

Then she pulled them out, knowing she wanted to taste her sister directly from the source.

Each hand gripped onto the inside of Chloe's thighs, and she looked up one last time, her warm breath hitting Chloe's pussy.

"Please Zinia..." Chloe panted.

"Please, what?" Zinia said back with a smile.

"Lick me," Chloe moaned, "Oh god, I need you to eat my cunt."

Zinia stuck out her tongue and slowly pressed it at the very bottom of Chloe's pussy lips. With one long, slow, passionately lick, she ran up across her hole, flicked the young girls swollen clit, and then looked up again.

"Fuuucking hell!" Chloe moaned louder than ever.

That's it then. Not only have I tasted another woman's pussy, but I've tasted my sister's. And fuck me, is it delicious.

The sweet, overpowering taste of Chloe's nectar instantly had Zinia hooked, and she dove her tongue deep into her sister's pussy.

"Mmmmm!" Zinia automatically moaned as her taste buds were flooded with Chloe's pussy.

She dragged her wet tongue up and down her sister's pussy lips, gently sucking them into her mouth before occasionally flicking her throbbing clit. All the while, Chloe moaned louder and louder.

"Yes! Yes! Lick me! Fucking hell that feels good!" Chloe moaned out.

Zinia did just that. She had tasted her sister, and there was no going back.

Her tongue ran all around her tight little hole, flicking her clit as it twitched with every touch. Chloe's moans became more erratic.

Then when Chloe's hands grabbed her head, Zinia thought she was going to cum herself.

"Fucking hell, right there." Chloe panted out.

"Mmmm." Zinia moaned again, addicted to her sister's taste.

She pulled back slightly, and Chloe let out a disappointed moan until Zinia pushed two fingers back inside of her again.

"Yeeeess." Chloe moaned out.

She was dripping wet and loosened up, meaning that Zinia was able to finger her faster.

Her two fingers slid in and out of Chloe's pussy with ease.

Then she sucked the younger sister's clit into her mouth and massaged it with her tongue.

"Fuuck yes! Fuck yes!" Chloe screamed.

Her thighs closed around Zinia's head, pulling her in deeper.

Zinia kept fingering and licking her sister's pussy over and over, loving every second of it.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck... Zinia I'm getting close." Chloe panted.

"Mmmm," Zinia moaned and looked up but kept fingering her, "Cum for me."

"Ooh fuck!" Chloe moaned again.

"Cum on your sister's face," Zinia ordered and did another lick. "Cum for the first of many, many times!"

Zinia then dove back onto her sister's clit, attacking it with her tongue as she fingered Chloe faster and faster.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me, Zinia!" Chloe moaned. "I'm gonna cum!"

Her pussy clenched around Zinia's fingers, and her legs got even tighter around her head, and then it finally hit.

"Fuuuuuucckkk meeeeeee!!!" Chloe screamed out.

Her body started shaking uncontrollably, and her thighs pressed tightly into Zinia's head.

Zinia didn't once stop fingering and licking her sister throughout her massive orgasm, and she was flooded with another sense of her sister cumming.

"Yeeeeeessss fuuuuucckk!" Chloe moaned again.

Zinia kept licking and licking as Chloe panted, even as her orgasm was dying down.

"Stoooopp!" Chloe moaned and pushed Zinia's head away, "Too sensitive."

Zinia chuckled and sat up, her lips wet with Chloe's cum.

"Good?" Zinia asked.

"Fucking hell," Chloe panted and flopped her arms down, her tits bouncing as she did, "That was incredible."

"Well, safe to say you taste pretty fucking amazing." Zinia said, pulling her fingers from her sister's pussy.

Then, with a smirk, she moved those fingers to her sister's lips.

"Here, taste." She said.

Chloe immediately opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around Zinia's fingers, sucking her own juices from them.

"Mmm." Chloe moaned with her eyes closed.

When Zinia pulled her fingers back, Chloe caught her breath.

"Okay, your turn." Chloe said.

"Are you sure? You don't have to." Zinia told her.

"Shut up, I want to," Chloe said and sat up. "Lie down."

"Fine by me," Zinia said with a smile, and the two sisters swapped places. "Wait, get the dildo from the drawer."

"Excuse me!" Chloe scoffed, "You didn't use that on me."

"Oh, I have something special planned for when I properly take your virginity," Zinia told her, "I didn't want to waste it on my normal dildo."

"Hmm," Chloe grumbled and stood up, walking towards the drawer Zinia stared at her perfect ass. "I suppose that's fair enough."

Zinia couldn't take her eyes off of her sister's body as she rummaged in the drawer.

"Jesus, this is massive!" Chloe said and pulled out the 6-inch black dildo.

"It's not that big, I've been with bigger." Zinia joked but then immediately saw a bit of a drop on Chloe's face.

Great, perfect time to say that, Zinia! Well done.

Chloe seemed to brush it off though and moved back onto the bed.

"Take your clothes off." Chloe told her.

"Bossy bitch." Zinia joked.

She didn't even bother unbuttoning her top and just pulled it off over her head. Chloe helped pull her shorts down though, and eventually both sisters were completely naked.

"I love your body." Chloe said, her hand moving to grab Zinia's thick thigh.

"You don't think I'm too fat?" Zinia asked.

"Shut up, not at all." Chloe told her.

The younger sister leant down and kissed Zinia, a passionate yet quick kiss before she pulled back.

Chloe finally looked down between Zinia's spread legs, at her soaked, smooth pussy.

Just like Zinia had done, Chloe traced a fingertip up and down Zinia's pussy lips, forcing a gasp from her mouth.

"Tell me what you want." Chloe whispered.

"You know what I want." Zinia told her back.

"I want to hear you say it." Chloe whispered again, teasing Zinia's desperate pussy.

"I want..." Zinia panted, "I want you, my little sister, to lick my pussy and fuck me with that dildo."

"Hmm, okay." Chloe said and pushed two fingers deep inside of Zinia's pussy.

"Oooh fuck!" Zinia moaned.

She had been fingered many times before, but something about it being her own flesh and blood gave her an even better sense of pleasure.

"You're so warm... and tight." Chloe said as her fingers slowly moved in and out.

The feel of her own pussy clenching around her sister's fingers forced unknown waves of pleasure throughout Zinia's body.

"Chloe," Zinia panted, "Get your fucking tongue on my clit now."

"Mmmm, yes miss." Chloe replied.

Chloe kept pumping her two fingers in and out of Zinia as she moved to lay down in between her thick legs. Her face was inches from Zinia's twitching pussy, so close she could feel her warm breath.

"Chloe... please... stop fucking teasing me." Zinia moaned.

And then she felt it.

Chloe's soft, wet, perfect tongue pressed against Zinia's throbbing clit, and Zinia saw stars.

"Oooooh my goodddd!" Zinia moaned and arched her chest up.

"Fuck!" Chloe gasped, "That tastes good!"

Zinia laughed for a second until she felt her sister's tongue again.

"Yees! Lick me! Eat my cunt!" Zinia panted.

"Mmmm." Chloe moaned and vibrated Zinia's pussy.

Similar to what Zinia did, Chloe pulled her fingers back and delved her tongue deep into Zinia's hole.

Zinia loved having her pussy eaten, and even though it was her first time, Chloe was better than she had ever had before.

One of Chloe's hands reached up and grabbed Zinia's big tits, squeezing and grabbing her nipple.

"Yes! Fuck me." Zinia moaned.

She looked down and saw her sister's blonde hair covered her pussy.

"I can't believe we're doing this." Zinia panted.

"Oh, I'm gonna be doing this all the time." Chloe said and went straight back to licking her pussy.

"You fucking better." Zinia moaned.

Between Chloe licking her clit and grabbing her tits, Zinia was in a world of pleasure.

She just closed her eyes and enjoyed the amazing sensation coursing through her body.

"Fuck me," Zinia eventually moaned, "Shove that dildo in me now."

Chloe sat back up and grabbed the dildo.

"Wait," Zinia told her. "You have to suck it first, get it wet."

Chloe gave a devilish grin and then in the most seductive way possible, wrapped her thick, soft lips around the fake cock.

Zinia watched in amazement as her sister gave a blowjob to a dildo she was about to use on her.

It was only for a minute or two, but it was a beautiful sight.

"Ready?" Chloe asked as she pressed the head against Zinia's hole.

"Ready, fuck me with it." Zinia told her.

Zinia felt some pressure from the head of the dildo as it slowly penetrated her tight, soaked pussy.

"Yeees." She moaned as it went deeper and deeper inside of her.

"Do you want the whole thing?" Chloe asked.

So naïve, Zinia thought.