Sister's Locks

Story Info
A drunk sister wakes up looking amazing.
1.6k words
4.13
22.9k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
overdado
overdado
15 Followers

My sister, Lisa, came home out of her mind drunk Friday night. My parents were still out which meant she started early and drank till her friends poured her onto the porch. The most likey reason was Dave--the person formally known as her boyfriend two days ago.

Getting drunk was frowned on by my parents, getting wasted was forbidden and any form of alcohol induced discharge, oral, anal or broken containers would cost you a month without an Internet connection. She rang the doorbell too many times. I ignored the bell and opened the garage door then closed it with her inside.

Lisa could be a bitch--better said she had been and continued to be one, but college mellowed her. I just started school and got to see the coed party scene personally, so her drinking made sense. Her getting trashed because she was heartbroken was stupid given this wasn't her first rodeo.

Thus my conundrum: What does helping her get me? We were competitors, not close.

Then she puked.

"Oh that smells."

I cracked the garage door and turned on the shop fan. I took some candid photos of her covered in strawberry vomit thinking blackmail then realized they're worthless if she gets caught in the same state. There was only one way forward.

I have to touch puke.

Lisa wore a strawberry vomit pullover. I figured removing it fast was the best approach, but she took exception to me disrobing her. Arguing more than physically putting up a fight. The shirt came off. The carnage was worse than expected. Puke was all over her face and hair.

Then she threw up on me.

I nearly puked too. I stripped naked, rinsed my head under the shop sink and stowed my clothes in a contractor bag. She stared at me drooling vomit.

"Why are you naked?"

I wasn't fucking around anymore. I stripped her bra and pants off fast enough for to double over retching. I took her panties one leg at a time. Everything went into the contractor bag. I rinsed her face with cold water and put her over my shoulder.

Once I was certain she wouldn't puke, I hurried to the bathroom and placed her in the tub and turned on the shower. This was more for me than her. The longer the puke remained the more the house would smell. I rinsed off then did the same to her.

Earlier she looked as appealing as a crackwhore, but sprawled wet and naked in the tub gave my dick a chub. Her BAC helped turned her into more 3D porn than sister. As much as I wanted to throw down the "drunk sister porn" glove, I needed to be drunk too.

Not that I didn't enjoy handling girl parts and hers were no different, it came down to me taking one for the team by cleaning her up. Since I wouldn't enjoy used her parts as sex toys there wasn't any return on my cleaning investment.                             She wouldn't remember anything except her hangover and I done too much to stop. She looked clean, but her hair still stank of puke. She couldn't go to bed like this or it would look like I did it on purpose.

Lisa had long brown hair. I liked her hair way more than her as a person. Not ass length, but mid-back and from what I could see, she took care of it. I used her hair as the bar for girls' I dated.

I sat on a stool and faced Lisa away from me. She looked me as I manhandled her in the slick tub.

Why am I naked?" She slurred.

I wetted her entire head of hair with some effort--Lisa's hair was much thicker than it looked, turned off the water, and applied her shampoo. She used a 1-2-3 treatment. I didn't know how that was better than other products. Easier to remember, maybe?

I wasn't thinking anything in particular while I lathered her. It was more than that--I completely blanked out. Feeling her hair, the wet, the soap in my fingers and hands relaxed me. I looked down and I had a boner. I assumed it was my state of mind that stiffened my dick.

What got my attention to begin with?

"Ohhhh--"

Lisa's sex moan sent a shiver through my boner. I peeked over her shoulder expecting her hand to be busy--but nothing. I reached around and copped a feel of her boob that was slapped so quick--. She nuzzled my immobile hand and I continued the lather. Her sexy mood and noises returned.

She has a hair fetish!

Wait, no. I have a hair fetish?

I'd never introspected that idea, but the more I thought about it--especially how I separated the hair from the sister.

Fine, I have a hair fetish. What does she have?

I was ready to write this off to being drunk and horny, but my hand still hurt from testing that theory.

Lisa's hair...

I rinsed her hair in prep for the repeat phase of the shampoo. I let my fetish do the thinking. She really had great hair. I dated girls that were jealous. It wasn't always like this--

Ah ha!

It was so obvious. Her hair and/or scalp was an erogenous zone. I remembered her hair becoming something worth looking at when she hit puberty. She started taking care of it and no one could touch it. I was at the top of the forbidden list. There were her boyfriends that were allowed and others like Mom too and her friends...

Did she know I had a fetish?

"That would explain--screw it."

I used the second lather to prove my theory and find out exactly how this organ worked. As I explored where she made the most noise I used my hard dick as a probe as well, At first it was just another hand, but I tested out where I could masturbate using her sudsy hair when my shaft pushed it up the back of her scalp. Lisa let out a moan so potent my stomach flopped. I kept doing it and she got more and more excited. I was thinking, hoping to see her climax, but I was the one to blow my load--first.

When the first gush emptied into her hair, I thrusted again and the second discharge hit the base of her skull. Her eyes rolled back and her tremors made my orgasm all the more intense. I finished the lather and rinse, cataloguing the sweet spots on her scalp.

The following two treatments were conditioners. I massaged in the first while testing out what I'd learned then rinsed. I dried us both off, escorted her to bed, and found some modest pajamas. I had her sit on the turned down bed. I was still naked, but If could get her covered up, I could clean up the rest. I combed out her hair and added the third leave in conditioner. I didn't know what it was for but I doused her hair and scalp. I combed it forward. When I leaned over to comb it back she took my cock in her mouth.

I sucked in a breath and closed my eyes. Massaging her scalp she huffed on my shaft until I climaxed. She didn't need any encouragement to swallow my load. I kept working my fingers on her happy spots until I was limp and gave the most gorgeous hair ever one last fluff. I kissed her hair goodnight and tucked my sister under the covers.

Thankfully no one seemed the wiser and all the vomit tainted garb went into the wash. I stayed up long enough to put her clothes in her laundry basket with a ketchup stain.

The next morning she stumbled into the dining room with the most amazing morning hair I'd ever seen. I instantly got wood. She poured some cereal, took some headache medicine and ate the cereal dry. Thankfully she was too sick to notice me ogling.

Mom breezed by and saying hi then,

"Wow, your hair looks really good this morning."

Lisa clearly hadn't looked at herself in the mirror and didn't remember anything from last night. Lisa felt her head--patted it then raked it with her fingers. She sat motionless trying to remember--her eyes flitting back and forth when Dad did a similar drive by saying hi and commenting on her hair.

Dad vanished then poked his head back in.

"Your mom was worried about you last night, I'm glad you didn't get crazy."

She bolted to the bathroom then stormed back to the table. She'd brushed her hair and found nary a tangle--seeing her angrily tousling that gorgeous mane made it so much more enjoyable.

"What happened last night!"

I shrugged.

"I sent you a text."

She rushed to get her phone. I hadn't sent her anything because I wanted to see her expression. She came back waving her phone ready to call me a liar as I sent a picture. She gaped at the picture of her vomit covered self.

She couldn't remember what happened, but she connected the dots pretty fast.

"What did you do!"

She tried to sound furious, but there was desperation in her voice. Maybe there were other dark secrets I didn't know about or she knew her inner nympho came out when her hair was handled.

"Nothing, nothing at all."

I ogled her hair. It never occurred to me I could ignore her completely at the same time.

"You know, now that I'm looking--your hair really does look great today."

A wistful sigh escaped my lips. Lisa's eyes opened wide and she blushed.

I stood up so my boner would snag the edge of table through my shorts making its existence known with a thwock. She looked at my crotch sending a few locks tumbling.

"Simply gorgeous." I said, "I really mean that."

overdado
overdado
15 Followers