All Comments on 'Sisters' Misters Ch. 09'

by PenPal2001

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
cardinalfancardinalfanabout 9 years ago
A Good Story

A good series all around, really. Hot from the beginning, it did start to wear a bit thin by the end. One thing I really liked about this series was the different tone it took from a lot of other interracial stories. I like that the guys in these stories were more respectful than you see in many other stories on this site. This had the feeling of a nice wrap to the story and it was well done. I will be looking forward to any new stories you may try.

uh-ohuh-ohabout 9 years ago
Excellent

Glad to see you putting out this next (and perhaps final?) chapter of your Sister's Misters series. I've been waiting for a good month to see the continuation of your writing. I think that as the series has progressed, there have been some great moments of characterization, particularly with Megan. The plot followed an expected but delightful route with Karen, and the sex scenes - while I craved to see more - were great!

I would say in constructive criticism that the moment of 'black conversion' in your stories tends to somewhat erase the character's personality in a sort of stepford-wives sense. Karen, a great example, turns from an uptight, professional, and racist character into the same dotting black cock slut as Chelsea and Katie in action and personality. It would have been very interesting to see Karen continue to struggle with her latent racism, which naturally would translate to her being extremely racially-charged in bed with Bo.

Each character should have had their personality/situation conflicts with their new dark desires made very apparent in their every action and dialogue. Jennifer had a family critical of her decisions to go black. Chelsea had college plans that would be destroyed by getting knocked up. Katie had a husband who (at first) didn't know about her dark affairs. Megan was in highschool and hiding her desires from her critical mother and society. Karen had latent racism and a loyalty to her dead husband to overcome.

The only character who retained her unique personality in the end was Megan, with her enthusiasm for Rodney having a sweet overtone to all the spice. The rest turned into an almost uniform, "Black cock is the best! I love black cock and black cock accessories!", a condition which wiped away all the interesting inner conflicts, choices, and struggles each of these characters could go through. A white girl getting banged by a black guy is nice enough, but make that white girl struggle about whether to take that bare risk while it threatens to turn her life upside down and chooses (or is made to choose) it anyway, and THAT is awesome storytelling!

My biggest advice then is, in your hopefully many future stories and potentially new installments to Sisters' Misters, is to take the great example of Megan's unique personality and apply that principal to the rest of your characters. This will make each of their 'black cock conversions' distinct and interesting to the reader, and continue to be interesting as they navigate the conflicts and troubles that arise after they've become black-exclusive, both internally and externally. The same applies to the men in your stories, as each of them should have their own personalities and motivations - once again like Rodney being a good boyfriend as opposed to Scoot who was there just to fuck.

All in all, I have highly enjoyed your writing and greatly look forward to seeing more. If you can keep up your fairly regularly posting pattern of your stories, I am sure you will find a growing fanbase in short order. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good Story?!?!? Seriously??

BBC's niggers turning white, married women and their daughters into their pregnant sluts. Of course, the 'writer' proclaims these were nice, loving 'men' who married their sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

""Well, she'll be black then," the nurse said. "A lot of times black babies are born with lighter complexions, but she'll get darker every day."

"She's not going to be a blue-eyed blond like you, that's for sure," the nurse said, chuckling, and patting Chelsea on the shoulder."

There's this urban model named Jasmine Sanders who's biracial (black dad, white mom) and she does have rather fair skin, blonde hair and blue eyes. Not impossible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
True, it's not impossible

Bi-racial babies can be mostly white but it's so rare that it gets news coverage. There was just a story in the news about fraternal twins, one mostly white and one mostly black. But Chelsea's nurse was giving her advice that her newborn would be predominantly black, as is almost always the case.

TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
fantastic

This series was fantastic. The character that I liked the most was Megan as she was worried from the start just how she was going to deal with her desire to let a black boy know she liked him. Megan's internal conflict of falling in love with a black guy after being raised in a racist family environment mirrored what most white girls/women most likely have to come to grips with. Megan's decision to out herself spoke a lot about the type of person she was.

The fact that three out of five black men wanted or did marry their babies mama speaks for how they were raised. It clearly demonstrated that color has nothing to do with being a responsible adult.

I hope you keep writing more good stories such as these.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great series

Great series and very well put together 4acc

handaJizzhandaJizzabout 9 years ago

Hay girlfriend, fucking BBC is soooo last season. Women now are mostly fucking BMC, that's big mooslum cock. They are as long as an AK-47, and as thick as a stick of C4, plus the end is shaped like a turban for added stimulation

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
Nice work

I liked the story line, very exciting.

cadillacjoe31cadillacjoe31over 7 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story keeping me hard from beginning to end. The introduction of each woman to black cock and breeding until each one has been properly bred. Hope you either continue this, or develop another story line with a similar plot.

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
Well If Granma Is Anything Like Her Children?

Then She too will be tattooed and Get this PREGNANT? Just curious to know what it would be like watching my Wife getting fucked by a Bull NEGRO Cock? I'm Interested,!

Fantastic Story Thanks★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow! What Progress the Martians Have Made!

Not merely content with a weapon that could track, engage and invisibly hit a sinlgle earth women from one spinning ball to another, both spinning around the sun at an average distance from earth of over 140,000,000 (140 million) miles away; the Martians have now upgraded their Martian Slut Ray into a fully automatic weapon, capable of hitting several women at once in seconds!

This series is specious bullshit, from some one who needs to get outside his mommy's basement, and complete his kindergarten year of school to giive him some slight introduction to the female half of our species, not just his right hand!

MainweserMainweserabout 3 years ago
very good story

like all parts again a great story, the only thing I would change would be that you hear so little about the cuckold father / grandfather

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A part 2 to this series would be a amazing. Best story’s ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Might as well start doing an archology for all of know time for this family and make em all pregnant by these two. No really this about as racist of story on this site. The myth about size of cock for the black race is absolutely laughable. Further more are you going to present the facts percentage wise of absent black fathers with all of this crappola? Not opposed to interracial marriage. But this type of suggested storyline is simply a joke should not be promoted as something to celebrate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPenPal2001@PenPal2001
1384 Followers
2/5/23: My new story, "In Good Faith" has been submitted and should be posted this week. Whether I write another will depend on your response to this effort. I hope you enjoy it! PenPal 1/13/22: I enjoy your Feedback, and if you want a reply to your comment, please tell me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES