Sister's Panties Ch. 03

Story Info
James brings the family together.
859 words
4.54
21.7k
37

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 10/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dog_style
Dog_style
163 Followers

James woke up with his naked mom laying on his shoulder. He felt her stir. "I want you to give me a blowjob," James said.

"Mmmmm, sounds like a nice way to start our morning," his mom responded as she moved down to take him in her mouth. "Why don't you tell me about some of the ways you intend to use me. Nothing will shock me."

Sarah enjoyed masturbating to taboo porn she found on the internet; from incest, to masturbating with objects, to cum and piss play, to public humiliation, to group sex. She wanted to try some or all of it.

As she slowly licked and sucked her son's cock and balls, he said, "my biggest fantasy is to have a threesome with you and Jess."

Sarah started to fuck his morning erection slowly with her mouth. She was still laying beside him, but her feet were near the pillows. James idly rubbed and fingered her pussy, driving her crazy.

"I have an idea that might work," he said.

James talked through his idea while Sarah worked on his hard, young cock, trying to keep him on the edge to get the biggest load possible. His plan was good and made Sarah hornier than she'd been in a long time. It was possible that she would be fucking her son and daughter tonight.

"I want to cum in your ass," James suddenly exclaimed. Without a word Sarah got up and took James by the hand. They made their way downstairs to the kitchen stopping briefly to get lube from Sarah's bathroom.

They stood naked in the middle of the well lit kitchen, James enjoying staring openly at his mom's body. Seeing him take in her body while his erect penis throbbed turned her on. Sarah applied a generous amount of lube to her fingers, turned around for her son to see, and began to prepare her anus for penetration. James was mesmerized watching his mother finger fuck her own asshole so that he could slide his cock into it. Sarah was slowly sawing

in and out of her rectum with two fingers, moaning with pleasure. But she was ready for more. She hadn't played with her ass in some time. She made a mental note to either find her anal toys or buy some new ones. She used to enjoy wearing a butt plug to work.

Sarah turned and lubed up her son's penis from base to tip while they stared into each other's eyes. She leaned in and they kissed deeply, their tongues exploring each other's mouth. They broke the kiss. "Fuck my ass my son," she whispered in his ear. Sarah turned, bent over and grabbed the end of their kitchen table.

James lined his hard cock up with his mom's puckered entrance and like the eager teenager he was, rammed his entire erection into Sarah's anus. Sarah screamed in pain and pleasure. James stopped. "Mom, are you ok?!?! Did I hurt you?"

"Just wait a minute. I'm fine, just let me get used to your size. Next time, go slowly."

James waited but let his hands roam to her soft, round breasts. He gently pinched her hard nipples eliciting a moan. Sarah started moving her ass gently back and forth. It was all pleasure now. "OK son, fuck me slowly; gently."

James started making love to his mother's ass with long, slow strokes. Sarah moaned in pleasure. "I love the way your cock feels in me. You're so big, I need you to fill me with your cum."

James increased the pace. "It's so tight and hot, mom. I love watching my cock slide in and out of your ass."

"I need it harder son. Fuck my ass hard, I'm close to cumming!!"

Sarah reached down between her legs and rubbed her clit. As her orgasm ripped through her body, she felt her son's penis grow then explode. The warm, creamy semen filled her dark passage.

James slid his cock out and watched as his sperm leaked from his mom's anus, over her pussy and down her thigh. He beamed as he felt like he completely marked his territory.

Sarah looked over her shoulder. Seeing her son staring at her gaping, cumfilled ass and wet, swollen pink pussy, she felt like his personal slut; she felt owned. She couldn't wait to work with James to include Jessica in their new relationship.

James left the kitchen to shower. Sarah cleaned up the kitchen then joined him. She stepped behind her son, grabbed the soap and started rubbing the front of his body all over, making especially sure his cock was clean enough for her daughter to suck on.

As she washed his front, she had to pee. She didn't tell James, but released all over their legs and feet. It was a turn on for her and a kink she would later share with her son and hopefully her daughter. They finished their shower taking time to gently fondle, explore and kiss each other like the new lovers they were.

They dressed and cuddled on the couch. Jessica was due home in an hour.

Dog_style
Dog_style
163 Followers