Sister's Panties Ch. 04

Story Info
The kids use mom’s body.
2k words
4.63
26.2k
39

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 10/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dog_style
Dog_style
163 Followers

Jessica got home and they had a normal family afternoon around the house. Sarah didnt let on but could tell that Jessica couldn't wait to feel James' cock slide into her pussy.

After dinner, James suggested a family movie night, winking at Jessica. Everyone agreed.

They all went up to change. Jessica went into her room, shut the door, stripped and put on a long t-shirt with no panties. She wanted to be easily accessible for James.

James entered his room, stripped, put on boxers and a t-shirt and slid his cock into the glory hole. Jessica knelt and immediately swallowed as much of his cock as she could. She heard James moan quietly and smiled. She loved pleasuring her brother.

Sarah changed into lacy, see-through panties and a t-shirt. Before going downstairs, she peeked in on James. His pelvis was glued to the wall. Sarah quietly approached and heard distinct sucking sounds from her daughter's side of the wall. Sarah's pussy gushed. She fondled her son's cum-filled balls while he fucked her daughter's mouth. James slid his hand in Sarah's panties and rubbed her clit. They kissed. They were having a threesome without Jessica knowing it. Sarah broke the kiss, smiled at her son, winked and headed for the stairs. "Are you kids coming?" she yelled. "In a minute!" James responded.

Sarah went to her recliner and covered herself with a blanket.

Jessica released her brother's penis from between her lips. They met in the hall and kissed. "I would have answered mom too, but my mouth was full." Jessica exclaimed with a smile.

They headed downstairs with a blanket and set up on the couch as they had before, with James having access to his sister's horny, wet pussy without their mom being able to see.

"I hope you kids don't mind, I've been having trouble sleeping, so my doctor gave me some pills. If I fall asleep just leave me here tonight." Sarah informed them.

The kids gave each other an excited look. They turned out the lights and started the movie.

After a few minutes James slid his hand slowly up Jessica's leg to her pussy. He ran his fingers through her pubic hair before focusing on gently rubbing her clit in circles. Jessica tried to control her breathing, and it took all her willpower not to thrust her hips into her brother's hand. Then it struck her; mom might already be knocked out. "Mom? How're you doing with that medicine?" No response. "Mom?" a little louder-nothing.

Jessica got up and saw her mom's eyes shut and breathing steady. She shook her mom-no movement. Sarah was out as far as Jessica was concerned.

James stood beside his sister. He lifted his mom's arm and dropped it. It was limp.

"Should we turn off the TV and go to my room?" Jessica asked.

"I have a kinkier idea!" James replied. With that, he turned on the light, took off his clothes and said "suck my cock, sis!". Jessica was nervous but incredibly horny. She knelt and gobbled her brother's erection all the way to her throat and proceeded to mouth fuck him just two feet from her mother. James started talking dirty to her which made her wetter than she'd ever been. "Yeah, suck your brother's hard cock you little slut. You like doing this in front of mom don't you? I bet you wish she was awake to watch you? I bet you want her to finger you and lick my balls while I shoot my cum in your hot little mouth!"

Jessica moaned. It was so hot. She took his cock out of her mouth, "yes, I want us to fuck mom too! I've dreamt about her licking your cum out of me! I love looking at her ass, I want to lick it while she rides you!"

James pulled away. "Really?!?!"

"Uh-oh" Jessica thought, "did I go to far?"

James knelt with her. "That is so fucking hot, sis! I love you!" They embraced and kissed deeply. James removed Jessica's t-shirt. They both made out with each other, their hands roaming freely over their bodies.

James broke the kiss and looked at his mother. He looked back at his naked sister and smiled. He reached out and removed her blanket. Sarah's shirt had ridden up just above her belly button. Her white panties were visible. The kids could see their mom's hairy bush underneath. "She's hairier than me!" Jessica observed. "Not by much." James responded. "Can I tell you a secret?" he asked his sister. "Anything bro."

"I've cum in those panties a few times."

"You used mom's panties too?!?!" Jessica asked.

"Oh yeah!" he replied. "I got so excited when you said you wanted to fuck mom too! Now's our chance to explore a little! She's out like a light."

James leaned forward and kissed his mom's pussy gently through her panties staring at Jessica the entire time. He stuck his tongue out and licked all over her panty covered pussy.

"Your turn." he told Jessica.

Jessica wasted no time. She dove right in and french kissed her mom's pussy staring at James as she licked her first vagina. He was steadily stroking his cock.

Jessica backed up and yanked her mom's panties off completely. She spread her legs, one over each arm of the recliner. Sarah was wide open for her kids to use. Jessica used her fingers on each hand to hold her mom's hairy outer lips open, exposing her wet, pink inner lips, vagina and clit. She leaned in and slid her tongue as far into her mother's birthcanal as she could, tasting Sarah's tangy juices. Jessica then alternated between kissing and sucking Sarah's inner lips and lower part of her outer lips. Then with her tongue flattened, she licked from her mom's anus slowly up to her clit.

It took everything ounce of willpower for Sarah not to grab her child's head and grind her wet pussy into her daughter's face. She allowed a moan to escape, but loved the idea of being used against her will.

"You just licked your own mother's ass!" James said as Jessica prepared to gently tease her mom's clitoris. Jessica smiled at her brother, moved her head back down and put her tongue as deep as she could into her mom's ass. Sarah moaned again. Jessica pulled back smiling, "mom likes anal!" she said. She licked and tongue fucked her mom's asshole fore a few minutes and then moved back to continue on her clit. Sarah had lost count of her orgasms and was fighting for control of her reactions.

"Move over,"James said. Jessica turned her head and her brother's stiff penis was inches away from her face and their mother's wet pussy. She leaned forward and stared into James' eyes as she took his cock into her mouth. She pulled back and with one hand held open her mother's pussy and with the other guided her brother's erection into Sarah. When James was balls deep in his mom, Jessica reached between his legs from behind and slid two fingers into Sarah's anus. She thrust them in and out at the same tempo as her brother's cock in Sarah's vagina. Jessica could feel her brother's penis through the thin membrane.

This turned James on so much he started to cum deep inside his mom. Jessica felt his cock pulsing in their mother as it filled her with his teenage sperm.

"Bro! You just fucked and came in mom! That's so hot!"

"And now sis, you're going to lick mom's pussy clean!"

Jessica pulled her fingers out of her mom's rectum so James could pull out. She watched as his still hard cock slid out of her cream filled vagina. Some thick, white liquid dripped from her wet, swollen, red opening over her anus to the recliner. Jessica planted her face and licked her mom clean everywhere. She loved the taste of both her mom and brother, but the two mixed together was delectable.

James said, "help me get her on the floor." Once she was there, James took her t-shirt off. All three of them were naked now.

"Get in a 69 with her," James commanded. Jessica complied slowly. She started by kissing her mom upside down on her lips. Although there was no response, Jessica felt naughty exploring her unconscious mom's mouth with her tongue. She then kissed down her neck to her breasts. She caressed Sarah's nipples before sucking on them, eliciting a drowsy moan from her mother. She looked at James, "the last time we sucked on these it was for her to feed us, now we're fucking and sucking her! Suck her other tit with me."

Brother and sister both worked on Sarah's nipples at the same time. Jessica contnued kissing downward until she was again face to face with her mother's hairy, wet pussy. She immediately dove in and started making out with her lower lips. James knelt behind his sister preparing to fuck her young pussy inches from their mom's face. He looked down and made eye contact with Sarah whose eyes were glazed over in ecstasy. He held his cock at his mom's mouth allowing her to lick his mushroom head and taste his precum.

He then positioned his penis at Jessica's vagina and rammed it all the way in with one powerful thrust. Jessica screamed in orgasm while Sarah watched and smiled with delight. With every thrust, James' balls slid across Sarah's face. Sarah was enjoying her daughter's tongue and suddenly felt fingers at the entrance to her ass. She moaned again. James pounded his sister's convulsing pussy. He slid his thumb all the way into her tight ass, she came hard and long. Sarah's whole body shook as she, too, came hard. James gave a final thrust and unloaded his potent sperm deep in his sister's fertile body.

The three stayed like that for minutes, Jessica resting her face on her mom's vulva, her fingers still embedded in her rectum, her pussy dripping cum, her's and her brother's onto Sarah's face. James' cock had softened and slipped out of his sister and now lay obscenely across his mom's face still dribbling the remnant of his cum onto her chin and cheek.

James got up first. "We have to get her dressed and cleaned up." Jessica gave Sarah's satisfied pussy a parting french kiss before getting up. Jessica lay motionless, pretending to be out cold. She loved the thought of her kids staring at her naked body on display, her pussy swollen and open with juices dripping down her ass crack, her son's cum pooled on her face, her nipples still hard.

"She's so beautiful and hot like that." Jessica exclaimed. James' cock started to grow again. He grabbed it and pointed it at Jessica, "this is going in your ass when we go to bed!" Jessica laughed, grabbed his cock and kissed her brother long and hard. "I love you little brother! My body is all yours anytime!"

They cleaned up their mother and put her clothes back on. Jessica went to shower while James carried Sarah to her bed. Once the shower started, Sarah opened her eyes and pulled her naked son on top of her, hugging him and planting a long, slow, soft, deep, wet kiss on his lips. "That was amazing lover! I love being used by you two. Go fuck her good tonight, and we'll figure out how to get me into it while I'm awake tomorrow."

James joined Jessica in the shower. As she stood behind him soaping his front, she had to pee. she quietly let her bladder go and peed down their legs and feet. It was her secret for now, she'd share that kink with him later. Right now she wanted to have her ass filled with cum.

They dried off and spent the night slowly fucking until dawn and talking about how to get their mom involved while awake.

They fell asleep naked in each other's arms, no covers, on top of Jessica's bed, her door wide open.

Dog_style
Dog_style
163 Followers