Sister's Panties Ch. 06

Story Info
All in.
1k words
4.54
18.3k
26

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 10/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dog_style
Dog_style
162 Followers

Mother and Daughter stared at James standing naked beside their bed. They didnt know how long he'd been there, but the tip of his cock was wet with precum and his throbbing erection demanded attention. Sarah was closest to her son. She sat up on the side of the bed and immediately took the head of her son's penis in her mouth swirling her tongue around it making quick work of his salty precum.

James continued to slowly stroke the base of his cock, masturbating into his mother's mouth while his naked sister watched and rubbed her clit in front of him.

"Fuck mom's mouth little brother," Jessica suggested. James let go of his cock and grabbed his mother's hair. He began thrusting, his balls hitting Sarah's chin each time, her lips forming a tight bond around him creating as much pleasure as possible. Sarah gently fondled his balls for a few minutes before sliding her fingers back and playing with his asshole. As she slid her middle finger in his anus up to the second knuckle he groaned, "yeah, mom, finger my ass and swallow my cock!"

Jessica heard that and immediately got up to see. She knelt behind her brother and spread his cheeks. She watched as her mother was now plunging her entire finger into her brother's ass. She then sat beside her mother and licked James' balls and the base of his cock whenever he pulled it out of his mother's mouth.

Sarah pulled off his cock. She got on all fours, ass in the air and told her daughter, "get my ass ready." Jessica started licking and tongue fucking Sarah's asshole. Sarah moaned at her daughter's anal attack. James just watched the two women and stroked his cock using their saliva as lube. Jessica pulled back and guided her brother's erect penis to their mom's anus. She watched as he slowly slid the head past her sphinter. Sarah gasped and moaned. James waited. Sarah slowly started pushing back trying to get more cock in her. James obliged, sliding all the way in slowly, again waiting for his mom to get used to the intrusion.

Jessica crawled under her mom in a 69 and began eating her pussy while watching her brother fuck Sarah's ass. Sarah moaned into her daughter's pussy as she tried her best to return the pleasure she was receiving. She came several times, screaming into Jessica's vulva.

James pulled out. Sarah rolled off her daughter, temporarily satisfied. Jessica sat up and took James all the way in her mouth.

James grabbed her head and fucked his sister's mouth. Sarah said, "suck that ass covered cock you slutty tramp! You're clearly my daughter! I'm going to teach you so much."

Jessica now proudly swallowed her brother's penis, trying to milk the cum out of him.

James pulled out and put his sister's legs on his shoulders. He positioned his cock and drove it into her vagina in one hard thrust, his cumfilled balls slapping her ass. Jessica sreamed in pleasure. Sarah, having caught her breath, squatted over Jessica's face leaning back on her hands giving her daughter access to lick her ass and giving James, who took the hint, access to eat her pussy.

They fucked like that with each thrust becoming more urgent. The room was filled with the sounds and smells of fucking. Skin slapping, wet thrusts, moans, groans, screams, gasps. The occasional "FUCK ME" or "YES, JUST LIKE THAT, IM CUMMING AGAIN" pierced the room. James gave a final hard thrust and pulled out. He straddled Jessica's torso and came on his mother's pussy and ass, with some dripping down to his sister's face and mouth. Sarah used her hairy, wet pussy to wipe the cum all over her daughter's face.

"I'm going to clean your sister up first. Ill call you when we're ready for you."

Sarah stood and pulled Jessica to her feet and headed to the bathroom. Sarah shut the door and hugged her daughter as she whispered, "I'm so proud of what i just saw. Are you ready for more?" Sarah looked at her daughter's cum covered face as she nodded.

"Sit in the shower." Jessica complied. Sarah stood over her, her pussy inches from her daughter's face. She held her wet pussy open with both hands; the pee came out gushing all over Jessica's face. Jessica barely flinched. She moved her own face around to make sure all of her face and hair received this special treatment from her mother. She then opened her mouth allowing the rest of her mother's piss to quench a thirst she'd felt for a long time. She glued her face to her mother's pussy so no urine could escape and swallowed until Sarah was empty.

"Thank you mommy. I loved that." She stood and kissed her mother long and hard. Sarah tasted her own piss in her daughter's mouth.

Sarah broke the kiss and sat between her daughter's legs. "James, please come here," Sarah yelled to her son. As James entered, he witnessed his sister release her bladder all over her mother; her face, her hair, her body, and in her mouth. The siblings made eye contact. They both knew that this is the lifestyle they craved. Their mom was one of them.

As Jessica finished peeing on and in her mom, Sarah pulled her down. They kissed and began fingering each other. Sarah broke the kiss long enough to say, "James, your turn.". She resumed French kissing Jessica as both women rubbed each other's clit while waiting to be splashed by James' piss.

James released all over their bodies. They kept kissing and fingering through it all, both women moaning in orgasm into each other's mouth.

Once done, they showered together. It was gentle, sexy, and loving. Hands became familiar with everyone's body, lips and tongues met. They dried off and returned to the bedroom.

They lay down as a family, son and daughter on either side of mom ready to dive into this new chapter of their life. The real lessons in kink were about to begin.

Dog_style
Dog_style
162 Followers