Sister's Punishment Ch. 04

Story Info
Rachel decides her brother should appreciate her body more.
2.2k words
4.79
5.5k
7

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/19/2023
Created 10/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BHM865
BHM865
46 Followers

Startling awake, I could hear the sound of bed springs straining. My mouth was still coated with the taste of Rachel's boob sweat, the remnants of our activities yesterday. I'd apparently slept through the removal of the saran wrap.

It was now Sunday, the last day of Rachel's promised weekend of torture after I'd provoked her on Friday. I wasn't looking forward to finding out what she had planned.

I opened my mouth to yawn, preparing to take inventory. As soon as it opened, though, a piece of cold wet cloth was crammed in, the taste of stale sweat getting stronger.

My eyes popped open, only to be immediately blocked by Rachel lowering herself onto my face.

My nose slid snugly into my sister's buttcrack, now wearing a pair of black booty shorts. A decent portion of each butt cheek could be seen around the skin-tight fabric. My mouth, now with a piece of sweaty cloth crammed in it, was buried somewhere in her taint.

Rachel's feet wrapped around the back of my head, at least covered in a clean pair of socks. She still hadn't showered since yesterday morning, but it was something.

I took a deep whiff of my sister's butt as she got comfortable, turning on the tv. By now I was used to the smell.

Finally, finding her show on Netflix, Rachel deigned to explain.

"You did such a good job cleaning my dirty panties the other night that I decided we'd do some laundry this morning while I watched tv."

I groaned, hoping I wasn't sucking on more skidmarks.

"This isn't part of the punishment, by the way. This is just something we're gonna do now. You're currently cleaning my bra from yesterday, in case you're curious."

I, of course, was not happy with the idea of sucking on my big sister's sweat-soaked underwear regularly, but there wasn't much I could do about it now. I just focused on swishing the wet cloth around my mouth, trying to swallow the salty taste of Rachel's sweat. The sooner I clean the bra, the sooner the taste is out of my mouth.

I glanced over, and could see an alarm clock on my desk. 8:30.

Rachel farted, but it somehow felt more casual. Like it wasn't to torture me, she just happened to have to fart. The smell, as always, was horrible, but at least I wasn't tasting it.

After 30 minutes of soaking, she got up and removed the bra, then gave it a once-over.

"Nice job, bro. I was afraid I'd never get all the boob sweat out of that thing. Let's see just how fast you can work."

Rachel shoved a disgusting, faded pair of old socks in my mouth, likely worn on a long run by the looks of them. I could vividly taste her foot funk, rolling off the socks in waves as she sat back down, locking them in.

As an SBD forced its way down my nose, the smell of Rachel's farts and the taste of her feet mixed unpleasantly, creating a miasmic concoction I was forced to endure.

Suddenly, I was struck by how far I had fallen. Just 2 days ago, Rachel had put me in a nearly identical position, and I'd fought for all I was worth, sure that it would be the worst day of my life. Now I was gargling my sister's gym socks while huffing her farts, and I could barely bring myself to care.

Rachel farted a few more times, enjoying the sound of her brother inhaling them, until she got up, this time after 20 minutes.

"Huh, you did it again. I guess I wasn't giving you enough credit, bro. Maybe we've found your true calling."

Being good at sucking her sweaty socks clean was a skill I'd really rather not have.

"I wonder if you can remove a different kind of stain..."

Rachel covered my eyes as she dug around in her hamper, apparently having a specific garment in mind. I just laid there. Removing the hand would only make her mad.

Finally, Rachel climbed back on the bed, not letting me see what she was holding. Straddling me, she removed her hand from eyes, finally letting me see what she was holding.

I was left staring upward at a relatively plain pair of lime green panties. The back was clean, but the entire front was covered in a disturbing dark stain.

Before I could think to react, Rachel shoved the panties into my mouth, and sat on my face. No spitting them out now.

My mouth was immediately flooded with a musty, slightly sour taste, and I was horrified to realize I recognized the profile from yesterday, when my nose had been in Rachel's crotch. Did she seriously just shove a pair of discharge-soaked panties in my mouth?

"You seemed so excited just smelling it yesterday. How does it taste?"

I groaned to show my displeasure, but she just snickered. "You should be thanking me, honestly. You're basically eating out a hot girl, with maybe a couple steps of removal. A lot of guys would pay good money for this, you know."

She looked back over her shoulder, delighted to see the look of complete disgust on my face.

"It's okay to admit you like my panties, bro. I won't judge."

My only response was to keep sucking, trying to get rid of the residue as fast as possible. I'm pretty sure Rachel was just teasing, but I really do not enjoy being forced into this position.

This time she let me up after 15 minutes, checking my handiwork.

"Well, it's good to see that that mouth of yours is good for something other than pissing me off. I'm gonna go for a run. While I'm gone, I want you to go through my hamper, and lick all of my panties clean. You behaved well yesterday, and I could tell how much you loved the last pair. Maybe you'll even find some more skid marks, if you're lucky."

"Are you kidding me? No way I'm sucking the sweat out of your laundry willingly, you pig."

I paled, realizing too late that I'd just given Rachel an excuse to do something even worse. Apparently I'd had the reaction she was hoping for, because she just smirked.

"There's that big mouth again. You don't like my sweat? We can fix that..."

Realizing I made a mistake, I ran for the door. I probably looked like hell, but anything was better than being trapped in this room with Rachel after giving her an excuse to punish me even more.

Rachel just wrapped an arm around my neck and put me in a chokehold, not looking particularly concerned.

"Where do you think you're going? We're just getting started."

I tried to wrench out of her grip, and was rewarded with her squeezing harder, strangling me.

"If I have to knock you out and wait for you to get up again, you're not gonna like what happens next."

I still kicked a little as she dragged me towards the bag from the fetish shop, but by now most of my fight was gone. Rachel had won again. Besides, if I put up any real struggle, she'd just strangle me some more.

Apparently she'd spent quite a bit at that fetish shop yesterday, because she pulled out a pair of soft handcuffs and a rope, maybe for my legs. Why would she buy so much for one weekend?

My hands were cuffed behind my back, and like I'd guessed, she used the rope to tie my legs together. Rachel turned her swivel chair around, and forced me to my knees in front of her. I watched as she slowly peeled off first one sock then the other. Apparently she'd found the time to paint her toenails purple.

She reached forward and grabbed me by the hair, yanking upward. My mouth shot open from the pain. Apparently that's what Rachel had planned, because she promptly jammed the toes of her left foot in my mouth.

"The sweat in my clothes isn't good enough for you? Fine, I'll give you the real thing."

I could feel her toenails scrape the roof of my mouth as she tried to shove her foot deeper, hand still dug into my hair.

"Lick."

She somehow gave the one-word command an ominous amount of foreshadowing, so, holding back a gag, I complied.

"Mmmmm, good boy. Not so bad, is it?"

For once, I restrained myself from making a smartass comment, licking all around Rachel's foot as she kept shoving it deeper into my mouth, making me gag. What was it with her and shoving things halfway down my throat?

The same funky saltiness from her socks was now omnipresent, as I was sucking it up right from the source. I ran my tongue over Rachel's toes again and again anyway, afraid of the result if I didn't.

Apparently satisfied, Rachel pulled her toes out my mouth with a pop and made me run my tongue along the bottom foot, up and down, over and over. The unpleasant taste was a lot stronger here, but at least my sister wasn't trying to shove her big toe down my throat anymore.

Once I'd cleaned the sole of her foot to Rachel's satisfaction, she repeated the whole process with her left one. She shoved her toes in my mouth, then watched as I worked my way down the sole, licking off the accumulated sweat.

I was forced to watch as Rachel removed the rest of her clothes, getting completely naked as I kneeled in front of her. She wiggled her chest and winked suggestively.

"Now that you're done with my feet, you're going to give your big sister a thorough, systematic, full-body tongue bath. I'll teach you a thing or two about sweat."

I didn't complain, knowing that anything I said would just encourage her. My hand, still gripping a fistful of hair, guided my head towards her legs. Her whole body glistened with a thin layer of sweat, all of which she intended to make me swallow.

My tongue worked its way up her legs, short black stubble rasping beneath my tongue. After cleaning every square inch of her thighs, Rachel dragged my head to her crotch. She forced me to lick the sweat off her taint and labia, but mercifully let me skip the vagina itself. By now, my mouth felt like a desert, dried out by all the salt from my sister's sweat. The sour, salty taste of sweat was now my constant companion as I worked my way up Rachel's body.

I began to lower my head toward Rachel's butt, but she pulled my head upwards instead, towards her toned stomach.

"I like your enthusiasm, but not yet. We're saving the best part for last."

I licked my way up my stomach towards her chest, before finally reaching the bottom of her bust.

"I did promise to let you suck the sweat off my tits."

My tongue worked in a ring around her right boob, slowly working its way inward. I circled closer and closer inward, approaching her visibly hard nipple. Finally, I couldn't delay anymore, and started to lick her nipple directly.

Rachel moaned softly, and pressed my head against her chest, shoving her nipple between my parted lips. She didn't try to shove the whole thing in this time, just held it between my lips as my tongue worked its way back and forth over her nipple.

I started to get hard again, but this time Rachel ignored it. She was having plenty of fun without humiliating me over my reaction. Besides, she'd just spent an entire night with my dick trying to poke through her thigh.

When I was done working over rightie, the whole process started again on lefite. I started to slowly work my way inward, but apparently Rachel was running out of patience.

"I know you can work faster than that. Would you rather clean the toilet instead?"

Gulping, I started to lick faster, thinking about what Rachel had done to the bathroom last night. She still hadn't showered since.

Once I was done with Rachel's boobs, I gave her armpits a thorough cleaning, grimacing at the slimy texture as I licked obediently.

When I was done, Rachel turned around and sat in the chair backwards, and I was left looking at her bare back.

"Work your way down my back and around my buttcheeks. Leave the crack, I have something special planned for the last part. I'm sure you're gonna love it."

Shying away from picturing the implications, I got to work, the smell of old farts getting stronger as my head got lower. With a start, I realized we'd been doing this for over an hour, and Rachel hadn't farted once. What was she planning?

When I reached Rachel's butt, I started to catch faint whiffs of shit emanating from her crack. How well had she cleaned herself after our guessing game yesterday? Afraid of the consequences of disobeying, I worked my way inwards, until I'd licked the entirety of Rachel's divine ass clean, minus the crack, which still had an ominous smell coming out of it.

Rachel stood up, looking down at me still kneeling on the carpet.

"Doing my laundry doesn't seem so bad now, does it?"

I shook my head, not daring to open my mouth lest I say something I'd regret.

"Here comes the fun part. I just know you're gonna love it."

BHM865
BHM865
46 Followers