Sister's Punishment Ch. 03 - Alt Ending

Story Info
Rachel's torment takes on a disturbing new form.
2.4k words
4.58
7.4k
8

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/19/2023
Created 10/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BHM865
BHM865
45 Followers

"So here's what's going to happen: I'm going to sit back down, and you're going to swallow everything that comes out of me for the next half hour. When I get up, you get one guess. If it's wrong, I'm getting the belt again, and we're staying mouth to butt all night. It won't be long until things get really messy, so I can't keep letting you up between farts for much longer."

My eyes shot open wide. I was certain that if we stayed here much longer, she'd be force-feeding me a full-blown case of the runs.

For the first time in a while, she aimed her asshole towards the center of my mouth again, which I took as a bad sign.

Sure enough, not long after she sat down, a short, wet fart came out. There was barely any wind behind it, and a single drop of residue went straight down my throat.

"You can consider that the appetizer. Bon appetit, bro."

Rachel looked overjoyed, excited at the prospect of feeding me her half-digested lunch all night long. She seemed to take that result for granted. I resolved to do everything in my power to prevent it.

Over the next 20 minutes, Rachel unloaded her absolute worst. Some were dry and hot, some long and powerful, some nothing but a short splatter. I was forced to take it all with no break, barely swallowing one toxic smog before it could be replaced by another. Despite swallowing what felt like gallons of my sibling's atrocious gas, I was no closer to a conclusive answer.

Towards the end, Rachel went 8 minutes without farting, ominous groans coming out of her stomach. I was conflicted. I really didn't want to be on the receiving end of whatever storm was brewing in there, but if I guessed wrong, which I probably would if I didn't get another taste, she was going to drown my taste buds all night.

With less than a minute left, I felt Rachel shift her weight, tensing. She wrapped her arms around her stomach, groaning.

"Oh, fuck"

Without warning, the portal to hell opened wide, and another shart came pouring out of Rachel. It was even worse than the one she'd held for 20 minutes.

It was by far the worst thing I'd ever tasted, seemingly more liquid than air. The distilled essence of my sister's bowels.

I forced myself not to vomit. I had to come up with an answer here. As bad as the shart was, it was only a preview of what was to come until tomorrow morning if I fucked this up.

The putrid liquid coated my tongue, her asshole reverberating for several seconds as more and more air came out, bringing more toxic waste with it.

Finally, after a last muffled wet splatter, it stopped.

As Rachel reached down to plug my nose, she seemed genuinely concerned "You'd better have a hell of a guess down there, or you're gonna have a loooooong night."

I forced myself not to swallow, letting her fart residue sit on my tongue. I had to figure it out, or I was going to be eating a very unpleasant dinner, courtesy of Rachel's fucked up digestive system.

Finally, not being able to take it anymore, I swallowed. The liquid was gone, but the taste lingered. I'd probably never forget it no matter how hard I tried. Odds were good I was about to get even more intimately acquainted with it.

Rachel lifted up, and looked down at me, eyebrows raised. A dreadful silence hung in the air as I hesitated, having not a clue what Rachel ate today. I could tell by her expression she wasn't going to wait much longer, so I was forced to speak. I decided to take a long shot.

"Sriracha mac and cheese?"

I knew I fucked up when I saw her sadistic grin.

"Looks like I'd better go get the belt. It was a jalapeño bacon burger, by the way."

Yeah, I could've guessed all night and not figured that one out.

I just laid back on my bed, defeated. With how I was restrained, I wouldn't be able to do anything no matter what happened with Rachel. I was completely at her mercy, and she wasn't feeling generous.

When she walked back into view, still naked, I saw a pair of handcuffs and the aforementioned belt.

"I can't just sit in your bed all day, you know. I have stuff I need to do."

Rachel undid the restraints on my arms and legs, but cuffed my hands behind my back. She swung off the bed, and dragged me with her by my wrists. I was at first confused, but it made sense when she forced me to my knees behind her chair, facing away from it. She was going to replicate our position from our first night together.

Rachel shoved my head through the back of her chair, my head resting on the cushion. Soon, I would be the cushion. Then, leaving the ring gag in my mouth, she carefully lined her asshole up dead center, and sat back down, my nose once again buried in her bare crotch. This time, she didn't seem to really notice. Above me, her stomach groaned.

I lay limp as she began to wrap the belt around my head, preparing to seal me in for the night. I had too little hope left to do any real struggling. I'm sure there will be plenty of gagging, struggling, and screaming as the night continues.

Like our first night together, Rachel pulled the belt around her hips, then continued to yank with all of her strength, ratcheting up the tightness. She was careful to remove every fraction of an inch of spare space. I was practically vacuum sealed to my big sister's ass. She'd managed to wedge me in so deep that my nose was practically inside of her again, my eyes barely able to see past the bottom of her bare chest. Past the show, there wasn't much to see, just Rachel's chin and the ceiling.

"You're gonna regret missing that last guess, little bro."

That'd do for understatement of the year until a better one came along. Before I had any time for the words to sink in, a wet fart sprayed into my mouth, spicy, meaty, tasting of shit. A preview of what was to come. I felt more than heard it, the sound muffled by my sealed mouth, and Rachel's considerable ass enveloping my face.

Before I was even done swallowing, another fart rippled into my mouth, this one dryer but so hot it burned my throat on the way down.

I could hear the sound of a keyboard above me. Rachel was practically shitting into her little brother's open mouth, and she was just casually doing homework, like it was the most natural thing in the world.

A few more sharts followed, but then, unexpectedly, nothing.

20 minutes, and Rachel started sweating.

Another 10, and I could hear her stomach's rumbling audibly change pitch.

5 more minutes, and Rachel began to shift uncomfortably, the belt dragging my face around with her as she tried to get comfortable.

Finally, after another 15 minutes, I felt her tense above me. She looked down, and made direct eye contact. She had a glint in her eye, sweat still dripping down her face. Finally, she spoke, voice uncharacteristically quiet.

"I want to see the look in your eyes as I feed you. My own special recipe, made just for you."

The words managed to revive me where farting hadn't, likely a purposeful effort on Rachel's part. I screamed, legs kicking desperately. My whole body jerked left and right, but with my head tied to Rachel's butt, I could do nothing but keep staring upwards. Rachel just kept looking down at me, an almost zen expression on her face as she held her little brother's eyes, enjoying the look of animal terror she saw in them. She was going to enjoy this.

As Rachel kept her eye contact, I could see her face tense, the muscles in her abdomen beginning to constrict. Dear god, what was about to come out of her?

Finally, I could see her relax, as a wet mass began pouring into my open mouth. Every muscle in my body went rigid at once as a giant mass, half way between a solid and a liquid, landed on my tongue. It just kept pouring out of Rachel, seeping into every small nook of my mouth it could find. I was forced to swallow, lest it seal the back of my throat.

My struggling paused as I shuddered, then picked back up when my brain finally caught up with what was happening to my body. Rachel's face was contorted into a sadistic grin, at this point a parody of a real, happy smile. She seemed fascinated as she watched my stomach heave, my entire body rejecting the experience as more half-liquid shit poured into my gaping mouth.

The force feeding finally ended after several swallows, and Rachel just sat for a few more seconds, trying to memorize everything that had crossed my face as she forced me to swallow her shit.

Rachel cocked her head, visibly considering something.

"There's no way this is going to be a one-time thing."

I could barely process the words, refusing to accept their implications. My mind was just stuck, traumatized by the taste of Rachel's half-digested lunch drowning every one of my tastebuds.

"That's for the future, though. We've still got all night, and there's plenty more where that came from."

Sure enough, as I was still reeling from the first dump, Rachel tensed up again. She looked down, but her expression wasn't quite so... intense as last time.

"I'm going to force feed you everything"

Now that her system had been undammed, it looks like things were happening faster, each load smaller.

Another burst plopped into my wide open mouth, carrying the same spiciness as her farts had earlier. Now, it was so much worse. Rachel's putrid excrement slowly worked its way down my throat, settling in my stomach like a 5 pound weight, burning all the way down. I was in my own personal hell, but Rachel was having the time of her life, enjoying as she watched her little brother swallow everything.

"I'm going to enjoy this, you know. I'm going to watch as you swallow my shit. Then I'm going to make you do it again. And again. And again. Until I have nothing left to give you."

Another burst of excrement. I heard an inhuman, almost animal shriek as I swallowed it. I realized I was the one who made it. The taste was still as horrible as the first time, and every swallow, the toxic sludge left a thin layer still coating my tongue. I couldn't escape from the taste of Rachel's gut.

"I want you to remember this taste for the rest of your life. The taste of your big sister using your mouth as her own personal toilet."

My stomach started to heave again, but I managed to will the vomit back down. I'd just swallow it anyway, and it wouldn't surprise me if Rachel forced me to lick it off her butt.

A near-continuous stream of defecation kept pouring its way down my throat as Rachel plugged away at her homework, ignoring her little brother fighting for his life underneath her. I started to lose track of time, just swallowing mouthful after mouthful after mouthful as my sister kept pouring excrement into me, occasionally offering a snarky comment. I could already tell I'd never be the same after tonight.

Rachel got a kind of twisted pleasure from torturing her sibling like this. The knowledge that he was in absolute hell right now, and she was the one causing it, made her feel alive. She loved this feeling of power she had over her brother, knowing he was helpless to stop her from having her way with him. She could do whatever she wanted to him, whenever she wanted. And he just had to take it.

I came back to awareness as Rachel snapped her fingers above my face, getting my attention.

"You didn't hear anything I just said, did you?"

The room was considerably darker, and I realized that we had been sitting like this for several hours now. How long ago had I stopped struggling? I must've been unresponsive for hours, but Rachel just kept going, pouring her horrible half-liquid down my throat. The fresh taste of shit in my mouth evidenced that.

"Well, what I was just saying is that your position as my toilet is now permanent. You're gonna get all of your meals second-hand from now on, courtesy of yours truly."

I started to cry helplessly, envisioning countless nights spent just like this one. But she wasn't done yet.

"Don't worry, you'll learn to like it eventually. You'll have a long time to get used to our new relationship, after all."

She paused to let the comment sink in.

"In the meantime, it's time for bed. Can I trust you to sit still while I fix your restraints? I expect you to be an obedient little toilet."

Scared of what would happen if I refused, I just nodded into my sister's butt.

"Okay, good. Get under the covers, and I'll fix the restraints. I'm glad you decided to be a good toilet, otherwise I'd have to punish you."

What punishment she could offer someone she'd already decided to use as a human toilet was beyond me, but I hoped I never found out.

Rachel released the belt from around my head, and true to my word, I crawled into her bed, Rachel watching as she stood naked in the middle of the room.

Crawling into bed after me, Rachel tied my legs, and once again used the belt to secure my face in her crack. Now facing my feet, she laid on her back, her weight crushing me into the mattress as her legs settled on my torso. Rachel's digestive tract had paused, but I doubted it was done.

"Your tongue's going to be my only toilet paper from now on, just so you know. It's up to you whether you get me cleaned up tonight or tomorrow morning."

As if to emphasize her words, her asshole released another chunk of shit, which I had to swallow. Her reign of terror wasn't done yet.

"Good luck falling asleep down there, bro. You've got a long night ahead of you."

And with that, I spent the rest of the night swallowing my sleeping sister's heinous excrement. The first of many to come.

BHM865
BHM865
45 Followers