Sister's Punishment Ch. 05

Story Info
The punishment ends, and a new relationship begins
2.4k words
4.18
6.2k
5
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/19/2023
Created 10/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BHM865
BHM865
46 Followers

"Good, now here comes the fun part. I know you're gonna love it."

Somehow, I doubted that. I'd just spent over an hour licking the sweat off of my big sister's entire body, from the shoulders down. She'd promised to do something special for her buttcrack, and it looked like she was about to follow through.

I watched in silence as Rachel fished around under her bed, coming up with the roll of saran wrap she'd used so enthusiastically last night. She had mentioned something about a proof of concept, now that I thought of it.

"Come here. If you're gonna do a proper job of cleaning me, we have to make sure you get in deep."

I nervously shuffled over, eyeing my big sister's fat ass. If Rachel tried hard enough, she could bury me up to my ears.

As she unrolled a sheet of plastic wrap, Rachel gestured down towards her chair, wanting me to lay face up on the seat.

She squatted just above my face, and put the box on her desk, within reach. The stale smell of old shit was stronger still. Rachel's hands reached backwards, and spread her cheeks wide inches above my face. I was horrified to see a brown stain ringing her butthole, and tried to get out of the way. The smell was stronger than ever, practically identical to what I had been forced to taste for so long yesterday.

Before I could move my head more than an inch, Rachel dropped her full weight downward, plunging my nose as deep as it could go. I felt a warm, discomforting moisture enveloping my face as Rachel sat her full weight on my face, helpless as the horrible smell became all-encompassing. I tried to scream, but could barely hear it through Rachel's thick butt as the edge of her cheeks covered my ears. I was buried deep as I could go, my nose and mouth almost touching her dirty anus.

I tried to jerk out from underneath her, my legs kicking, but it was no use. Rachel was just too heavy. I could feel her working the seran wrap under my head, preparing to seal me to our current position as long as she wanted to keep me here.

Adding insult to injury, a several second long fart burst out directly onto my face, and I could feel the wind against my face. Rachel's intestines were back with a vengeance, and my whole head was buried in with the smell. I had to take everything, no air escaping the seal of my face to my sister's butt.

Rachel just kept rolling the plastic wrap around her hips, ignoring her little sibling struggling beneath her. I wasn't going anywhere.

She carefully wound the roll above the top of my head and down to my neck, being sure to seal me in as completely as possible. Rachel wanted to make sure that we were a closed system.

Finally satisfied, she stood up. My head got dragged with her, stuck perfectly in place. She'd trapped me so tight I couldn't even wiggle it side to side. I was practically vacuum sealed to her butt.

I couldn't see where I was going, my eyes buried somewhere in Rachel's butt as I struggled to crawl behind her. Considering we basically lived in a hotel room, I doubted she would walk far.

Sure enough, I felt her climb on top of something, presumably her bed. I did my best to scramble up behind her.

"You're gonna have to curl up on the bottom of the bed, I'm laying down."

I was left lying awkwardly, face-down in Rachel's butt while she relaxed on her stomach. With how tightly she'd secured my head, I couldn't pull it up an inch.

"Get licking, bro. You have a lot of work to do back there."

Rachel casually pulled out her cell phone and started browsing, preparing for the long haul.

I tentatively stuck out my tongue, and ventured into Rachel's tainted butt. She forced me to inhale an SBD for good measure, the air around my head quickly becoming a dense, hot fog as the entire fart was trapped.

I made contact with my sister's crack, and my tongue immediately recoiled, retching. I'd just tasted residue from yesterday's bathroom trip. I kept my mouth firmly closed, and just kept huffing my sister's fart, unwilling to use my tongue as her toilet paper.

Rachel just sighed.

"If you don't get going in the next 10 seconds, I'm taking a shit, and leaving you down there to deal with the aftermath."

I knew that with how tightly I was trapped, everything that came out of Rachel would get smeared all over my face and stay there until she had mercy and let me out. I doubted she would be in a rush to do so.

So, whimpering, I stuck my tongue out again. I shuddered as I made contact with Rachel's butt crack, the taste of shit overpowering strong. By now it was mixing with her ass sweat, combining with Rachel's farts to create a warm, damp mess that my face was trapped in. Holding back a dry heave, I forced myself to continue, ringing around my sister's crack while avoiding her brown eye.

"That's a good boy", she cooed.

"I think you're forgetting something, though. I'd hate to have to punish you some more after you've been so obedient..."

The last thing I wanted to do was lick Rachel's shit-stained anus, but I knew that if I resisted, she'd subject me to something even worse. So, swallowing my inhibitions, I placed the tip of my tongue directly onto my big sister's asshole.

I immediately gagged, but kept my tongue in place, forcing myself to wiggle it slightly. I wasn't going anywhere until Rachel was spotless down here. My body jerked around, but my face was still perfectly sealed into Rachel's butt as we lay on our stomachs. I got to work, secretly glad that Rachel had sealed me in so tight. Otherwise, I wouldn't have had the will to do it. My body's involuntary bucking evidenced that.

"Mmmmmmmm. You should've eaten my ass on Friday. It would've been a whole lot cleaner."

I just whimpered again.

"Nothing wrong with a little sisterly teasing. Don't worry, you're doing great."

As if to punctuate the words, she farted directly onto my tongue. I could feel it coming, but I was afraid to remove my tongue from her anus as I could taste the wind sliding past it.

"I'm glad you like frenching my asshole so much, but don't forget to clean the rest of it."

And with that, I got to work, licking every bit of my sister's butcrack over and over, until the taste of sweat and shit was completely gone. Rachel would periodically fart, adding to the miasma forming around my head. By this point the air was permanently scented with Rachel's gas.

I gagged as I ran my tongue over my big sister's asshole over and over, deep cleaning it. The taste of old shit was overpoweringly strong, but I made myself continue. She kept farting, but by now I barely noticed, intent on licking Rachel clean so I could get the hell out of here.

Countless cycles continued, my tongue working over Rachel's anus up and down, left and right. The taste of old, dried shit was my constant companion as I went to town. For her part, Rachel just laid on her stomach and ignored me, enjoying her makeshift bath.

It felt like I wasn't making any progress, my whole body screaming at me to stop as I continued eating Rachel's ass. The taste was just as strong as when I had started. I tried to ignore my senses, but just couldn't do it. Everything my tastebuds were subjected to was just too awful.

Finally, after what felt like forever, the taste started to go away. I'd been tonguing Rachel's chocolate starfish nonstop for hours now, and was genuinely starting to fear it would never be enough. I was cleaning years of built-up residue.

With one last lick, my job was done. I put my tongue back in my mouth for the first time in who knows how long. It felt like my tongue would never be clean again, the taste permanently seared into my memory after hours of constant exposure.

Rachel noticed I was done, and looked back over her shoulder to speak.

"My ass had better be spotless. I'm gonna check in the mirror, and you don't want to know what happens if I find out you were slacking back there. Still think you're done?"

I nodded nervously, hoping I hadn't accidentally missed a spot. My head didn't actually move, of course, but Rachel could feel the effort.

Rachel produced a pair of scissors seemingly out of thin air, and cut my head out of her butt. I was finally released from my stinky prison, gasping in my first breaths of fresh air in hours. Glancing downward, it looks like I hadn't missed anything. Rachel's naked body looked completely clean of sweat after all my hard work.

I moved to go to the bathroom to rinse the taste of my sister's ass out of my mouth, but Rachel grabbed my arm.

"Not until I'm satisfied."

I gulped and nodded, watching her hips swing as she approached the bathroom mirror. I was pretty sure that was purposeful.

She disappeared beyond sight for a minute or two, then came back and climbed on the bed. Her face didn't betray anything. I was still too nervous to speak, but let out a startled squawk as Rachel, still naked, folded me into a bear hug.

"Congratulations, bro. The punishment's over. You're free to go."

Thus elated, I ran to the bathroom and dry heaved.

Hours later, I sat at my desk, doing homework. Once Rachel had released me, I'd given myself quite possibly the most thorough teeth brushing in human history, and taken a shower. I finally felt clean again. And, for the first time all weekend, I hadn't gone hungry. All in all, I felt surprisingly good.

Rachel had finally decided to take a shower herself, and was now drying off, the sound of the water having stopped a while back.

This had been far and away the worst few days of my life, but at least they were finally over.

I heard the door to the bathroom open, and a few seconds later, my chair swiveled around. I was left staring at Rachel, still naked, standing above me. Apparently she'd shaved.

"I think we're gonna have to talk about our relationship now."

I nodded, not knowing what to say. I tried and failed to avoid looking at Rachel's boobs, causing her to raise an eyebrow. Oops.

"Alright, I'll cut to the chase. Facesitting and farting is just going to be a thing that happens now. I had way too much fun this weekend to never do it again. It'll be like when I used to strangle you: just another way to tease you."

I opened my mouth to protest, but Rachel cut me off.

"Don't worry, it'll be nothing like what I did to you this weekend. That's just for when you really piss me off." She winked, as if it were funny.

"Well, that's it then? You're just telling me that my life is gonna be a living hell from now on?"

"Oh, don't be like that. You'll get used to it eventually."

"That's exactly what I'm afraid of!"

She just smiled, then shocked me by sitting on my lap, straddling my waist. Her boobs were hanging bare inches in front of my face. I started to poke her in the butt, which made her smile wider. I swear that thing has a mind of its own.

"See? It doesn't have to be all bad." Her voice got quieter, softer.

She gently grabbed the back of my head, stopping me from leaning back.

"Be honest with yourself. You like my body, at least to some extent."

I gulped, eyeing her tits as she held them in front of my face.

"We both know I'm hot. Why not just accept it?"

I looked back up at her, licking my lips. Meeting her eyes, I hesitantly admitted to myself that she may have something. Now that she was actually clean, she looked surprisingly good. From this distance, I could smell her conditioner, sweet and flowery.

Rachel looked down at me, and gently pulled my head towards her chest, meeting my eyes.

"It's okay, do what you want with them."

If I could get past the mental block of Rachel being my sister, maybe it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. Her soft curves were certainly easy on the eyes...

Hesitantly, I let her guide my mouth to her chest, lips parting around one of her nipples. Rachel stroked my hair as my tongue started to explore, almost possessive. By now, Rachel's voice was barely a whisper.

"It's nice, right?"

Now that she'd cleaned herself up, I guess this position isn't so bad. My other brain certainly thought so.

"Not everything we do has to be unpleasant."

She grabbed my wrist, and brought it to her other boob. Wrapping her fingers around mine, she squeezed. Now that I was focusing on a sensation other than taste, I realized how soft they were, how warm. Maybe she was right, maybe this wasn't all bad. She looked down with a satisfied smile at her little brother playing with her tits.

Rachel wrapped her arms around the back of my head, and squeezed a little tighter.

"Can you look at me?"

Still playing with Rachel's boobs, I looked up at her, meeting her eyes again. Her face was a mask of compassion. It was like I was interacting with a whole different person.

"Do you like it?"

With the slightest hesitation, I nodded. Rachel gave me an encouraging smile, and let me keep going.

After a few minutes, she stood up and pulled me out of the chair. I watched silently, confused, as she took my place and pulled me down in front of her. Hands still gentle, she guided my head down towards her lap.

"I think I said something about you getting to third base yesterday?"

For better or for worse, our relationship had changed.

BHM865
BHM865
46 Followers