All Comments on 'Sister's Slave Pt. 06'

by FacefartingJess

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Glad to see you back

You're a great writer, glad you continued this series

FacefartingJessFacefartingJessover 4 years agoAuthor
An Ending... For now

With the completion and publication of Part 6, I have fulfilled pretty much all of my original plans for the series. I have said this before, but it is relevant now more than ever that you voice any suggestions or ideas you may have. If this series is to continue, it will run solely on your ideas. It can be anything real, such as some form of torture I have yet to include in my brother's worship, or it could be something completely fantastical. Like, for example, vore or shrinkage. Obviously those would be fictional, though... I can't really do that with him IRL... Anyway, there you go. Suggestions are welcome and encouraged. If no suggestions are left, or if there aren't enough to fill a chapter, I may eventually begin writing a new series, but it may end up having nothing to do with this one, it may even be completely made up! Either way, until next time~

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Please continue this story I love it. Just for a suggestion I think it would be great for the sister to use a fart box or toilet box on her brother and let him become her full time toilet.

FacefartingJessFacefartingJessover 4 years agoAuthor
Fart/Toilet Box

A Fart/Toilet Box is an interesting idea... Perhaps I could incorporate it in some way, but it might be a little simplistic of an idea to base an entire chapter around it... Still, thanks for the suggestion~ I'll keep it in mind~

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story!!

I loved this chapter!! Maybe for the next one, you could include more diarrhea and possibly a toilet like set up that he stays in?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
camping trip?

I sent some ideas through the feedback tab, not sure if you received it.

Let us if you are going to write more or make another story when you decide.

Cant wait.

Pete.

FacefartingJessFacefartingJessover 4 years agoAuthor
Feedback?

Sorry, Pete... I haven't received any feedback. Did you send it to my email? It might be worth noting that the email displayed on my Profile is outdated. My new and current one is C-Krux44@outlook.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
enjoyed your stories

personally don't like tubes, etc to be used. direct is better.

She could get into a relationship with some else outside and have the brother keep servicing her.

they could go out somewhere like for an adventure/camping trip with him servicing throughout. maybe they could run into another group of people. like men for her to fuck with or women to use the brother.

toilet box idea that people mentioned for long sessions of worshiping her ass.

waking him up in the middle of the night to use, or coming back late and drunk to use him. calling to summon him somewhere else just to use him. that way the toilet comes to her. This is getting too long, hope you find it useful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing story

I think you should definitely do something with vore. That sounds like an amazing idea.

FacefartingJessFacefartingJessover 4 years agoAuthor
All requests will be heard~

I appreciate all the requests so far, and I'm always open to more! If you would rather contact me privately to discuss it, feel free to email me at

C-Krux44@outlook.com

So far, the following ideas have been submitted: Breast Smothering, Toilet Box, Sharing the slave with others, Anal Insertion after shrinkage, More diarrhoea, a camping trip or outing of some kind, and something to do with vore. I will keep any and all suggestions in mind and will try to incorporate as many as I can in future chapters. I will be sure to clearly highlight what ideas will be explored in each chapter using notetags and the description tab.

As for when the next chapter will be written, I hope not to have such a large gap between the 6th and the next, but it will depend on personal circumstances. Either way, thank you for your continued support~

HerRectalSlaveHerRectalSlaveabout 4 years ago
I've read this entire series with great interest...

...and this is among the best series of stories I've ever read. You have a knack for writing about raunchy things, and this really turns me on. As you can tell by my name on here, You have probably figured out that I'm a huge fan of face farting. I've been very fortunate to have had some of the experiences that you shared on here. Keep up the great work. Everything was actually believable, except of course, for that 23 second long fart in chapter one. That was your only flaw, if you want to call it that. I hope you continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think chapter 6 was the sublimation of the whole story. The anal penetration being the exalting act of love between brother and sister. Utterly and fetishly erotic throughout ... a well deserved 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Make more. Add more people

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFacefartingJess@FacefartingJess
I'm a slim, lightweight and petite 19 year old girl (5'5 and 6 Stone) with rather obvious fetishes and the ability to take pleasure in both dominant and submissive playtime, but with a preference for being submissive~ I'm bisexual, and am willing to do almost anything to sati...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES