Sister's Slave Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled his boxers down to his ankles and threw them across the room, instantly positioning his member at my entrance. I could feel the tip pushing gently against my asshole as he built up his confidence.

He looked at me before moving again, seeking official consent before he began. A nod and a smile was enough to win him over, and before long I could feel him easing into me. It hurt more than anything else at first as my insides had yet to adjust to his size.

After a brief moment spent to catch my breath, I allowed him to begin thrusting, which he did to great effect. He pounded against me in a way that invoked pleasure without feeling too rough. It was a feeling I had never experienced before in my life up until that point.

We began moaning in unison as his thrusts picked up speed, the sounds of his meat against my opening filling the room as we lost ourselves. Eventually, I heard his weakened cries, warning me of his impending climax.

WIthin an instant, I felt a hot rush of semen fill my insides, swirling around my intestine as he emptied himself into me before collapsing backwards onto the couch. I fell to my stomach upon his release and also lay there, naked and sweaty.

Our breathing had become loud enough to fill the entire house, and the smiles we both shared could not possibly have been wider. I crawled up to him and rested my head on his chest as we closed our eyes and drifted into a deep sleep...

12