Sister's Surprise

Story Info
Rebecca pulls out the stops to gain David's attention.
15.7k words
4.7
43k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ben_Jax
Ben_Jax
70 Followers

Sister's Surprise

David could barely contain his excitement as he maneuvered his Dodge Challenger home. Tomorrow was his sister Rebecca's 21st Birthday. He genuinely wanted to surprise her and make it the best birthday she had ever experienced. This Sunday was an extra special day for her; he was going all out. Rebecca had reached the magical age of 21—all grown up, official, and everything. At least, that was how David felt when he turned twenty-one a little over six years ago. Man, how time flies.

Their parents were out of town, so he thought a nice party would be the best way to treat Rebecca. David tended to spoil his little sister. They had always been close. Rebecca and David were virtually inseparable as kids; nobody messed with David's little sister. He knew from an early age that their relationship was different. They rarely quarreled, and if they did, it was short-lived. Friends and neighbors had commented over the years as they were growing up about how unusually well they got along. If they were having a spat, it was usually regarding who got the last piece of cake or what to watch on TV.

Despite those minor differences, he and Rebecca were far closer than any of his friends were with their siblings. Rebecca has a buoyant personality that is difficult to resist. She's brilliant, leaving college with a 4.0 GPA. She's quick to smile. While on the handsome side of plain-looking, she seemed to get a good deal of attention from men. David winced a little at the thought of anybody mistreating her. Because Rebecca was a little naive in her ever-optimistic outlook, she dated some, but not that much. She had high standards regarding men, so he suspected that she was not that active when it came to sex. That also brought some relief to David, considering his protective nature regarding his sister.

David couldn't imagine how things could be any better. Life was good; he was in a great mood. The car growled as he gassed the engine, hurrying to get home. Rebecca had mentioned something about needing to talk to him. But she seemed pensive when she divulged that it was "personal." That struck him as being a little out of character for her. David wanted to be sure he had time to be there for his younger sibling. The radio played one of his favorite songs, loud enough to hear but not distract him from his thoughts about Rebecca's Birthday.

David's mind was preoccupied with the varieties of ideas at his disposal. First, he thought about a surprise party. David had considered inviting as many of Rebecca's friends as possible. But he couldn't get to her phone without the risk of tipping her off. So that wouldn't work. Nor could he tell her to invite a bunch of her friends over. David thought about taking her to dinner at one of the more excellent restaurants or a movie at the local cinema. These ideas left him wanting. He had to come up with something she would never forget.

It's funny how life throws you a curve ball every once in a while.

David arrived home from his shopping trip and headed into the house. Noticing it was quiet, he walked down the hall to his bedroom. David entered his room and, to his mild surprise, saw Rebecca sitting on his bed with her legs crossed yoga style. Rebecca's near waist-length dazzling red hair was falling in a very sexy way about her shoulders, framing her face in red tresses that complimented her near-flawless complexion. He noticed she was wearing her long tee shirt that came down to her mid-thigh. Sitting with her legs crossed allowed David a view of her inner thighs. He caught himself staring. He looked away, feeling a little uncomfortable. Something seemed odd in Rebecca's countenance.

He knew she had something important to discuss, and he guessed now was the time. Surprised, he caught himself staring again at Rebecca's firm and athletic legs. David noticed her thread-bare tee shirt didn't leave much to the imagination either. Her toenails were polished, as well as her fingernails.

"Wow," he thought to himself. "Little sis has grown into quite the young woman."

Somewhere in the back of his mind, he felt a slight shift in his outlook concerning Rebecca. In short, he realized she was not a girl. Not by a long shot.

She looked up at him with her piercing big green eyes and said, "So, how was your day, big brother? Did you get your errands done?"

"Yes, I did. It was a little nerve-racking out there with all the idiot drivers. I almost got t-boned on the way home. Outside of that, it was okay. How about you?"

"It was okay. I kept myself busy. I cleaned the house, did the laundry, and washed the dishes. I hope you are okay with me waiting for you in your room."

"It's cool," said David, "I don't mind you being here. You said you wanted to talk to me. What's up?"

Rebecca fidgeted a little bit and looked at her brother. Rebecca had always treasured her relationship with David. They had had their differences over time. When she thought about it, she considered it remarkable that they never grew apart after all they had been through. On the contrary, David had always treated her like she was special. She could even say that David was her best friend. Even though they didn't hang out much when she was a teenager, he was always there for her when it counted, especially after the "I want to move out debacle" when she turned eighteen. She didn't realize, at the time, that this "debacle" would become the foundation of any relationship she would have with any other man.

Rebecca was convinced that she wanted to be out on her own. She was eighteen, just starting college, with just enough independence to be hard-headed about the realities of living on her own. But she was determined to give it a go. She knew she was smart enough. How hard could it be?

She had found a lovely, little, affordable apartment close to campus. She walked to school daily, attended to her studies, and came home. Not being a party girl, her social life was nominal. She had a few friends that she hung out with. Socializing was limited to coffee at the commons, or, on rare occasions, she would go on a date.

Rebecca even went so far as to have sex a couple of times. That was a dismal experience. She genuinely felt like she had been ridden hard and put away wet. Her experience left her with a moderate distaste for sex in general. Rebecca didn't let it bother her, though; sex was low on her to-do list. Keeping up her GPA had always been her number one priority.

The one thing that troubled her most was loneliness. Loneliness was something that she had not anticipated. Her thoughts often went home to her family and particularly to her brother. His magical smile and demeanor always made her feel safe and loved. Weeks and months passed with no improvement in her feelings. The rigors of her education didn't seem to provide much relief from her solitude. Something was missing.

Over time, much to her surprise, Rebecca discovered that she missed David more than she thought possible. She thought about him frequently. He had always taken care of her. The guys she met couldn't hold a candle to her loving brother. Rebecca realized that the difficulties of independence were much more stressful than she could have imagined. David made taking care of business look very easy. It's no wonder Mom and Dad entrusted him with the home and their youngest daughter.

Her efforts to be independent proved much more challenging compared to living at home. Independence came with a price, but more than anything, she missed the warmth she felt in her big brother's company. This led Rebecca to a problem. David had so spoiled her emotionally that she could rarely find genuine interest in other men. She was getting ready to turn 21, and as far as she was concerned, she had still not connected with any man, unlike the feelings she had around David. Finally, summer arrived, and she could go back home for good. Her excitement to see David filled her with anticipation and joy. She could hardly wait to see him.

As a brother, David had all the typical concerns for Rebecca's well-being. More accurately, he worried about her to a healthy degree. He knew she needed to try her wings. He knew he would miss her, but David supported her ambitions in every way he could manage. He always made himself available when she needed him. Their parents were both self-employed as commodity brokers. They were supportive yet reluctant to see their baby girl set out on her own.

They made very good money. They also traveled extensively. David had spent a great deal of time as a younger man helping with Rebecca. He was proud of her, her drive to be successful, and her discipline to maintain her standing on the Dean's List. In short, she had grown into a fine young woman.

Rebecca realized during her absence from home that the few men that she had dated fell far short of the mark. They did not feel right. She was unwilling to give her heart and soul to another. She didn't realize that her brother had quite innocently set the bar high. Only David felt right to her. But in the back of her mind was that nagging awareness: he's your brother. It was getting emotionally complicated for her to sort out her feelings.

In the proper fashion of a fiery redhead, Rebecca set her mind to the task at hand. She felt a distinct realization in the highly charged vista of her emotions: The possibility that she might have deeper feelings for her brother than might be appropriate. This brought a distinct apprehension into her mindset. Should she say something to David? She wanted to, but how could she tell him about something that most of society considers taboo at best and illegal at worst?

Rebecca continued searching within herself, trying to sort out her feelings. But how do I let him know? She decided to give the whole notion a rest. Her head hurt from thinking about all these unknown elements in her life. But the thoughts persisted and then began to take form in the way of an idea to hint to her brother without any real risk. There was one thing he could never resist: She would ask him for help.

Sitting on his bed, she considered what to say to David. She gathered her courage together and finally said, "David, I have something to ask you, but it's slightly embarrassing."

"Sure, sis, you know that you can talk to me about anything."

Rebecca looked David straight in the eyes and said, "David, will you teach me everything I should know about condoms? I mean, will you show me how to put one on? What are they like? What does it feel like? What kind should I use? I've never used one before."

David, somewhat surprised, sat down next to her. Sensing the tension, she playfully punched him on the arm as he sat down. He returned the favor with a knee squeeze that almost goosed her off the bed. When she leaned in to remove his hand from her knee, her tee shirt opened up enough for David to see some of her moderate cleavage, plus a quick glimpse of part of her left breast. He was stunned at his sister's beautiful, near-naked body. He was even more surprised when he noticed just how far she was from being a little girl.

Rebecca considered her brother. He would be what some would call a stereotypical construction worker. Feeling nervous and anxious, Rebecca gathered her dazzling red hair from about her shoulder. Nervously, she started braiding her long tresses. She needed something to do besides sit there, waiting for David's answer, afraid he would say no. Even more worried that he would say yes."

When David heard the words, "Will you teach me everything?" David felt his legs go weak as a shot of fear overcame him. He felt flush with a fleeting wave of uncertainty. He also felt another nagging emotion: This was his sister talking, and she was suggesting something that was approaching taboo. He couldn't bring himself to say the word. Nor could he ignore the sudden flutter of arousal that overcame him entirely. Why me? He thought. Has she found a boyfriend? David also noticed he was a little angry. Now, why in the hell am I angry? He wondered. David didn't realize that his subtle anger had another name: jealousy. He found himself feeling very confused. Nonetheless, he couldn't bring himself to refuse his sister's request.

David sat there contemplating her circumstances. She sure as hell didn't need to be practicing unprotected sex. He considered what harm there could be in grabbing a banana or a cucumber and demonstrating to Rebecca the proper way to put a condom on a man. What could be the harm in showing her? He went through the process in his mind and decided, sure, why not? He felt a tingling in his crotch again. David had a very active libido. Being aroused in some form was generally a regular nuisance for him.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, he was overcome with a picture of his little sister having sex. He saw in his mind's eye, her hand touching her boyfriend, kissing him; he imagined her hands putting the rubber on her lover. The feelings of jealousy coursed through him again. Was she serious about this guy? The idea worried him. What if he was a jerk? What if he was using his sister? What if he treats her like shit? He had protected her all these years, and he wasn't going to stop now. The last thing she needs is to get her heart broken, not to mention pregnant or contracting an STD. He chuckled to himself at all of his suppositions. A simple clinical exercise, he told himself. What could be the harm? He thought again. That's a great idea, a little dubious, but still a good idea.

"Okay, sis, if that's what you want. I can teach you. Do you know anything about condoms at all?" He asked.

"Not really. I've seen condoms at the store and know what they're for. But I don't know how or when to use one."

"Okay, well, first things first." He said. "I know you don't date that much.

Do you have a new boyfriend you haven't mentioned? Is that why you want to practice?"

Rebecca was a little too quick to answer. "NO, I don't!" She said, a little too loud.

Again, to his definite surprise, her reaction left David curiously relieved. What the hell is going on with me? He wondered. Why would I care if my sister had a boyfriend? As long as he's good enough for her.

David decided that helping Rebecca with part of her sexual education was much more preferable than the consequences of her boyfriend being stupid and selfish. The thought of anybody hurting his girl overwhelmed him with anger. His girl? Where the hell did that come from?" He thought. He put the pictures of his naked sister with another man out of his mind. But not before he reached into his shorts and readjusted his swelling manhood. He decided to teach her the basics and then some. It was a rough world out there. David wanted to prepare her for almost any eventuality. Again, he said, "Yes, Rebecca, I'll help you. You know I love you, and you are my best lady friend. I can't think of any reason that it would hurt."

Rebecca thought about what that would look like, and she noticed that her panties were getting damp. The feeling was electrifying and furthered her desire to be closer to David. She could only pray that he didn't completely freak out. Or, much worse, become angry at her. What if David hated her for having these feelings?

"First things first," he said. "You need to know that not all men are created equal when it comes to penis size. If you have condoms that are too small, they will tear. On the other hand, if they are too large, they won't stay on."

He paused for a second and then continued, "I'll tell you what, Sis. I have some condoms in the drawer beside you. We can practice on a banana and a cucumber. Would you mind grabbing the veggies?"

Rebecca felt a sudden uncertainty envelop her being. Could she go through with this? She steeled her resolve and headed to the kitchen to retrieve the garden variety of sex toys. She wasn't sure, but the more she thought about it, the more she realized her emotions and attraction to David were growing stronger. She wanted more than a facsimile. Rebecca wondered if it was worth the try; what if her brother was attracted to her? She dared to hope for the best; maybe David would respond as he did in her dreams. Dreams so erotic that she woke up more than once wanting to feel him inside of her. But she didn't dare to tell him about those dreams.

By the time she returned, David had three condoms lying on the bed.

When he saw her, he said, "Sit beside me, sis. I will show you how to do this."

Rebecca sat beside him and said, "What's first bro?"

"First, you have to open the package, silly. I always have to use my teeth; the damn packages are made to withstand living in a wallet," he joked. He grabbed the package, bit down on a corner, and neatly pulled it open. Then he took the condom out of the black package.

"It looks like you've done that more than once," she said.

Blushing slightly, David said, "Okay, sis, can you see how the rubber is rolled up all the way? Grab that banana and peel it completely. Then place the condom on the tip of the banana and gently roll the rubber down the length of the banana."

Rebecca followed his directions to a tee. Unrolling the condom gave her another tingle as she wondered what David's "banana" looked like.

"Why is it so loose?" She asked.

"It's the wrong size, sister."

Grabbing the cucumber, she said, "Let's try on this one." She picked up another package and bit into it to open it as David showed her. She took out the condom, and when she unrolled it onto the cucumber, it had a good-sized tear.

"Oops, I guess I bit it."

"Well, that's a big deal, sis," he said kindly. "A torn rubber is not going to get the job done. Let's try again, especially since that's my last one."

He opened it and then handed her the condom. More carefully this time, she put the condom on the cucumber, rolling it slowly onto the erect cucumber. It was much tighter this time than the banana, and she tore it again. Then the implication dawned on her: This was what he meant about equality. She got her bravery up and decided to take a considerable risk. She asked, "Are they tight on you, brother?"

David was floored at the remark. Involuntarily, his mind went back to the pictures he had imagined of his sister having sex with someone. He tried to imagine what the rest of her looked like. They had seen each other naked before, but that was when they were kids. She was now an attractive young woman talking all about condoms and penises and bananas and broken rubbers, and his body was definitely betraying him. He sidestepped the answer and redirected the conversation.

"Rebecca, dear sister, that was the last condom I had. But, we can go to town to get some more if you like."

She agreed that was a good idea. "I'll get dressed."

Rebecca retreated to her room to dress. She peeled off the tee shirt. Rummaging around in her closet, she picked out a pair of pre-fab, worn-out jeans, one-half size too tight, accentuating what she thought was her best feature—her ass. She selected a bra and a blouse that she believed brought out the best in her figure.

As they were driving to the store, Rebecca looked over at David. David was tall, and his hair was a slightly darker shade of red than hers. He was well-muscled from his work in construction. David was attractive in a rugged sort of way. His skin was reddish everywhere that was not covered while he worked. Otherwise, he was an ordinary, fair-skinned redhead.

When they got to the drugstore, Rebecca's head almost reeled with anticipation, fear, and a genuine desire for everything to go right. Rebecca couldn't imagine how the rest of this was going to work. She had already risked everything with her rather blunt statement regarding David's cock. In his natural kindness, and to his credit, he seemed to take it in stride.

Ben_Jax
Ben_Jax
70 Followers