Sister's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca had yet to mention to David that she had already done this in 8th-grade health class. As they rode along, Rebecca pictured David as in her dreams. Fleeting images of his naked body holding her and touching her in all of her secret places. She felt a distinctive thumping in her nether region.

Rebecca stood close to him as they studied the assorted display of products. Her excitement left her a little giggly, not that she could control herself. They stood there looking at the product when David realized that he was becoming aroused again, thinking about showing his sister how to use condoms. He wondered why she made the remark about his cock. That was totally out of character for her. She seldom talked about sex with him unless it happened to come up on TV or in a conversation about her more sexually liberal friends.

He rarely spoke about his sex life to Rebecca, which made him all the more curious about her sudden interest in much-wanted tutoring.

After some hushed whispering and a few more suggestive giggles, David and Rebecca picked out a large sampler box of assorted styles and sizes of condoms.

Rebecca and David walked to the checkout stand. As he placed the box on the counter, he couldn't help noticing the wide grin on the face of the pretty young lady running the register. Rebecca was bright red with embarrassment as the girl scanned the item. The cashier remarked, "Looks like some fun for somebodies tonight."

Her brazen remark floored David.

"I'm sorry," she said. "You guys are such a perfect-looking couple. I'm green with envy; my apologies, but you guys look like you were made for each other."

Involuntarily, again, a picture formed in his head of seeing a soft hand slowly unfurling a rubber down his member. Then, the image dissolved into the face of his sister. He felt another stronger flutter in his pants and a hitch in his throat.

Rebecca heard a new idea when the stranger referred to them as a couple. The concept was only a bare notion of what Rebecca would come to find as simply exhilarating. She was anxious to get back to the house.

David felt some exhilaration also, hearing He and Rebecca referred to as a couple. It was obviously ridiculous. But he couldn't ignore something that felt like pride, hearing the compliment. Then he caught himself. This is ridiculous, David thought. It was just rubbers, and this was just a simple clinical exercise. David was highly aware in his mind that his head kept returning to the picture of Rebecca being sexually active.

Another vision of his naked sister formed, and he could not ignore the rising heat in his loins. For Christ's sake, she's your sister, he thought to himself, pushing the thoughts to the back of his mind. Soon, the feelings ebbed. Almost entirely. Thank God, he thought to himself. In the back of his mind, the word incest manifested again. This time, he wasn't so quick to dismiss the notion.

By the time they returned home, Rebecca's panties were still betraying her emotions and her body. The tingling and the occasional thump-thumps were still letting her know something was about to be different. She didn't know what to expect. When they hit the door, Rebecca hurried to her room to relieve herself. She knew David would be waiting for her, and she only had half of a plan on what to do next.

"I'll be right back, David. I've got to pee."

"Okay, I'll be right here," he said.

David watched her walk away. With her back to him, he followed her with his eyes. Rebecca was slender, except for her hips, which were round and appeared to be wholly built for making babies. Her best assets, however, were her bright disposition and thoroughly infectious sense of humor. His other "head" was telling him that her tits, ass, and that fucking hot gap at her crotch were by far her best assets.

There was no doubt about it; he was feeling a genuine, albeit unnatural, sexual attraction to Rebecca. That is so fucked up, he tried to tell himself. David considered how much she had changed since she turned 18. He couldn't deny his unusual attraction for her. He decided it was time to cool things off, if for no other reason than to allow himself time to assimilate all that had transpired that afternoon. He didn't realize that while he was trying to cool down, Rebecca was slowly heating up.

Before leaving, Rebecca said, "You don't want to try the condoms anymore?" Her disappointment was evident in her tone.

"We can do that tomorrow, and we can practice and celebrate your birthday at the same time," David said in a brotherly, somewhat stern voice.

Rebecca was noticeably crestfallen. Her sexual energy was floating right to the surface. She made herself say, "Okay," and turned to walk to her room. It was only 7 o'clock, and she had no idea what to do until she could sleep. She walked over to the TV, picked up her gaming console, and resolved herself to a lonely evening. She didn't dare push David with her request.

She finally dosed off, still wondering about what her brother was thinking. He had not shown any indication of interest in her besides the condoms. But she calculated that maybe he needed some time to soak up all this new stimulus. Sleep finally brought her the brief relief of oblivion.

.....................................................................................................................

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" David shouted.

Rebecca nearly hit the ceiling to such a lively awakening. Bolting from her sleep, she said, "David? What the hell are you doing?"

"Come on, sleepy head. It's 11:00. Your breakfast is ready."

"Okay, okay, I'm getting up. Now get out of here," she said.

David turned to go to the door at the same time that Rebecca was getting out of bed. Her nightie covered her, but David couldn't help noticing her near nudity. She definitely was not wearing anything under her tee. The threadbare shirt covering her ass outlined her curvaceous round bottom. He felt a stirring in his groin, which he attributed to residual morning wood. He had already put up with this condition most of the night. He dreamed about Rebecca, her birthday, and his newfound feelings. He spent most of the night fitfully pondering the situation. Incest be damned, he thought finally. He then calmly resigned himself to helping his sister as he put away his own growing, selfish desires.

They happily chitchatted back and forth at the breakfast table, feeling good about spending the morning together. David was bare-chested, wearing denim cut-offs with the cuff rolled at each leg. Rebecca noticed his muscled thighs. Her eyes trailed up his leg to his crotch, where her eyes lingered briefly at his groin and stopped at his belly button. Her tingle started up again. Rebecca was still wearing her night tee, which was most distracting to David. At least she put on panties, he thought. His stirring became a bit more pronounced. Rebecca was naturally sexy. It sparkled all through her demeanor.

With a bit of sing-song in her voice, she teasingly said, "Have you seen your girlfriend lately? You know what I mean, brother. Have you gotten any special attention?" Giving him a wink.

"Wouldn't you like to know? And since when?" David quipped.

"Well, I just want to know that you're up to showing me all about rubbers."

"No problem, it's a walk in the park. You wanna grab the banana and the cucumber? I'll meet you in the living room."

Rebecca found him in the living room, sitting on the sofa. In front of him, on the coffee table, was the sampler box of condoms. She placed a banana and a medium-sized cucumber, about 8 inches long, and wider in girth than the banana, onto the coffee table. David was barefoot and leaning back into the sofa, obviously relaxed, which helped to ease Rebecca's tension. She was anything but relaxed. She sat down on the couch beside him.

"What now, big brother?" She asked.

"Pick one out of the box, and let's see what we get."

Rebecca pulled out a condom and tried opening it. She struggled with it until David chuckled and said, "Let me show you, sis." He examined the package, found the invisible little cut, tore open the pack, and handed it to Rebecca. Then he reached for the banana and said, "Peel this about 3/4 the way down. There you go. Now, see how the condom is rolled up. It will only unroll one way, you see?"

"Yeah, I can see it." Now, what do I do?

"Just take the condom, put it on the tip of the banana, and unroll it down the whole thing."

"Oh! It's slippery!" She said. She managed to get started but was having a hard time with the lubricated condom and the slick banana.

David reached his hand over, placing it around hers, and said, "Here, let me show you." He then moved her hand down the length of the vegetable, helping her unroll the prophylactic onto the banana.

Her hand was soft, and watching her wrangle the rubber around, sent hard signals straight to the base of his cock. My God, it was erotic to be sharing this with her. He felt his heat rising. Rebecca felt something also. David's touch had caused her to become more than aroused. She had butterflies in her stomach. And she was experiencing much more than tingling. She could also see that David was becoming excited.

"Maybe I should try the cucumber?!" She shifted in her seat. She was wet enough that she had to cross her legs and keep kicking her ankle out, trying to scratch the itch in her entire lower body. That disappointed David. He liked looking at Rebecca's inner thighs and the occasional glimpse of her crotch.

"Uhh, yeah, sure," he almost stammered.

Rebecca again put her hand in the carton and retrieved another black foil package. She placed it in her mouth and tore the package open rather unceremoniously. She pulled out the contents and picked up the cucumber. This time, she deftly unrolled the condom, only to find that it was torn.

David said, "Well, that boat won't float, sis. You tore it with your teeth."

A little frustrated, Rebecca said, "What do you say we take a break? Besides, it's about time to get ready for the movie."

David said, "Sure thing, sis, sounds good to me."

He made sure to keep a straight face. He had a special day and evening planned that he hoped Rebecca would love. Little did he know that there would be surprises all around.

Rebecca felt a little bit relieved and a little disappointed. "Are we going to try again later?" she said meekly.

"You betcha. By the time we're done, you'll be an expert. I'm going to change clothes; I already had a shower this morning," David said.

"I'll get dressed too, bro."

Rebecca went to the bathroom, peeled off her nightie, considered a quick clean-up, and then decided to shower instead. As she showered, she realized she was very aware of her state of arousal. She was surprised at her very passionate feelings for David. She finished her shower, toweled off, and dabbed on just a touch of perfume. Then she went to her closet to find the right outfit for her purpose. A movie and dinner posed a wardrobe challenge. What to wear? Rebecca was determined to change David's perception of his little sister.

She rummaged around in her closet, contemplating what David might like the most but still be appropriate for her purpose. Rebecca found a stylish, snug lycra blouse, which clung to her figure very nicely. Then, she found the matching denim mid-thigh skirt to complete the look. She went to her chest of drawers and got her best over-the-hip garter and stockings. As for underwear, Rebecca couldn't decide whether to go with or without. She wondered which David would like to see more. What would he find more irresistible? Which way would not scare the bejesus out of him? Her heart pounded hard in her chest.

Rebecca decided to risk a less subtle approach, so she slipped on a pair of black lace bikini panties. They were very revealing, leaving little to the imagination. She slid them on and put on her skirt and top without the bra. Her pert nipples stood out noticeably under the Lycra. Rebecca stood back in the mirror to assess her efforts. At the last minute, she decided to wear strap-up sandals. She hoped to improve her chances of getting David's undivided attention. Rebecca headed for the dining room to find David and her happiness.

David was a big man, tall at 6'4". His hands were big and robust, with a very capable look. His shirt was open, exposing his rather large nipples and modestly hairy barrel chest. David watched Rebecca come down the hall towards him. He instantly caught on to her manner of dress. There was no doubt about it. His sister was not as plain as he had previously thought. She had combined modest apparel with not-so-modest lingerie, at least what he could see, and ended up with a very sexy, very desirable look. Her strap sandals wrapping up her legs said to him: "Ravage me," Go figure about men and "fuck me shoes," he mused.

Rebecca was different. She came down the hall in a semi-casual outfit, sporting a definite message. Her crop top was tight, and you could see that her nipples were standing out prominently. The mid-thigh skirt and stockings accentuated her long legs and left just enough showing to spark the imagination of what may lie underneath.

She was fresh out of the shower and her fragrance preceded her. The sway in her hips was a bit exaggerated. She had a very intent look on her face. It was a look that he knew well in his sister. Rebecca was on a mission. He wondered about her motives. You never know with a woman. Especially a redhead. He felt his cock stirring around again.

Rebecca was mesmerizing as she sashayed into the living room. David had seen her dressed to the nines, but Rebecca carried herself differently. She stared him straight in the eyes as she moved towards him. Casual or not, something in her poise made him gulp. She had fashioned her hair into a French braid. Her legs were long and clad in laced black stockings, accented by the shortish skirt. The effect was more of a suggestion of clothing as far as David was concerned. He had been ready for a clinical discussion about how to use condoms to prevent STDs and pregnancy. Rebecca was looking like pure temptation. He wondered if that was a girl thing. Do women naturally like to tease men?

Now his cock was tightening in his shorts even more. He looked at the condoms on the table, looked back at Rebecca, and put his hands in his lap to avoid being caught in his state of growing excitement.

"Here I am. Sorry it took so long. What are we going to try first?"

"Let's pick up where we left off," he said with a hint of tremble in his voice.

"But this time, try not to tear the condom, wild thing. I think we have enough time for a little practice, but then we need to go to the town. I want to take you to see that movie you're so interested in, and then I thought we might eat."

"Oh, I see. Are you taking me out for a date?" she said humorously.

"Yep, I suppose so, if you want to call it that."

He didn't reveal that he was taking her to the best restaurant in the area.

David was glad she was ready to go; he wasn't sure how long he could maintain his composure towards his blatantly hot sister.

Rebecca was feeling exhilarated. She was dying to go out on the town with her brother. She thought she could surely turn David's head, at least slightly.

David could see that she was looking at his crotch, once again unnerving him with her curiosity.

Rebecca picked up the box and unceremoniously opened it up. She removed one and opened it up.

"David, why does this one have all kinds of ridges on it?"

He blushed when he thought of explaining the pleasure derived from the additional stimulus provided in the design. Undeterred, he said, "The little ridges make the feeling of intercourse for a woman more intense, or so they claim. They don't do much for a man. At least not for me."

"So, you have used one before?"

That was a very personal inquiry from his sister—one he was not accustomed to. And frankly, it turned him on. As siblings, they were close for sure, David exclaimed to himself. But they had never had any real intimate experiences. So, it was puzzling why Rebecca seemed to want all this attention. He was getting the idea that Rebecca was up to something.

"Yes, I have tried that style before. In my opinion, they don't work that great. But women seem to like the sensation," David stated.

.

David moved around on the sofa, trying to position himself so that his state of excitement wasn't so obvious. But it wasn't helping much. Rebecca had noticed the bulge in his pants, which she thought was a good sign, as her body continued to tell her. Unbeknownst to him.

Rebecca picked up another condom and had another go at the cucumber. David sat there amused, watching his sister wrangle the rubbers. He couldn't help noting that she had scooted much closer to him. Every once in a while, he would catch a glimpse of her breasts. At one point, she even leaned over the coffee table with her back to him and gave him a collective view of her backside. He could see her mons, the outline of her pussy, and the divide of her outer lips. She had a gap between her legs, barely wider than about 3 of his fingers. That drove David absolutely wild. He felt another surge in his dick. He wasn't sure, but it looked like the little bit of fabric covering her patch of red pubic hair was dark with moisture.

"I'm sorry, David, but I'm not getting it. We need something more realistic."

"Okay, sis, what do you have in mind?"

Rebecca looked away briefly, then looked at David straight in the eyes, and said rather intently, "Could I try practicing on you?"

David's head was beginning to reel. Practice on me? he thought. That's a novel idea. Holy shit! His heart jumped to the middle of his throat, while his head started spinning. It's even practical. He felt a fainting spell coming! Obviously, Rebecca was not nearly as sheltered as he had once believed.

He was instantly conflicted. Now what? he wondered. David gathered his composure and considered his options. He certainly cared for his sister, but the idea of letting his little sister see and touch his penis was way out of bounds. David struggled with a solution and finally decided that he could handle a "clinical exercise" in proper condom use without causing any harm.

"Sis, I don't know if it's a good idea, but if you really want to practice that way. Then I'll try to help you. What do you want me to do exactly?" David asked tentatively.

Rebecca said, "I'm sorry, David, but there isn't anybody else I can ask. Do you think you could make yourself hard so I could try putting one on you?"

David was nearly trembling with fear at the idea of her suggestion. He also found that his body was going in a different direction. David was astonished at his lack of control. He had a quick flash of Rebecca touching his cock. He was instantly hit with a massive vibration from his groin. The sensation was wickedly delicious. His cock spoke out loud for him:

"Okay," David said pensively. "We can try that. Do you want me to undress or just take it out? I'm at a bit of a loss here."

"Well, can't you just do whatever you do when you are alone?" she said.

David could feel his blush engulfing him totally. Conversely, his cock was responding with something that felt like eager anticipation. The thought of jacking off in front of his sister was strangely exciting. With a good deal of reservation, he managed to speak, "If you're sure that's what you want, I don't suppose it would hurt."

David stood up, unfastened his shorts, and dropped them to his ankles. Then he sat back down and made himself comfortable. His right hand went to his dick. He took himself in his hand and slowly started touching himself.