Sister's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David's found himself soaked in her fluids, his face, his throat, his chest, all surrounding him in the aroma of taboo sex. He vainly sought some relief by rubbing his hard cock against the softness inside of Rebecca's legs. But that only made him hornier than he thought he could possibly be. His need for release was becoming all-consuming as his deep passion persisted. His balls were as high in his scrotum as they could be. He knew he was going to come soon. He wanted it to be inside of Rebecca, but she wasn't going to have it that way. At least not yet.

She grabbed David's hair, pulled his face up to hers, and said: "Okay, brother, my lover, now it's your turn. She threw her legs around him, bucked her hips, and rolled him onto his back. Rebecca kissed her way down David's chest and his stomach to his cock and greedily took him into her mouth. She showed no reservation as she placed her hand around the base of his dick while her mouth started working the rest of him up and down. Occasionally she would pause to take his engorged manhood out of her mouth to run her tongue around the tip of his circumcised penis.

The effect was better than any other girl had ever managed to accomplish. Apparently, Rebecca was a natural-born natural at fellatio. Her movements now had David, very much, fucking her mouth. His hips couldn't stop from falling into rhythm with the tempo of Rebecca's sucking and touching. She felt David's balls tightening as a gasp of air came from him.

"My God, Rebecca, please don't stop." He cried. "Jeez, sis, I'm going to cum so hard."

Rebecca stopped with her mouth long enough to say, "It's okay, David, I want all of you. Please cum for me".

David gasped very urgently, "I want to be inside of you, Rebecca; I want to bury myself in you."

Her desire to please David left her with no reservations. "Yes, David, I want to feel you inside of me. All of me, I have never felt so certain about anything."

She scooted up onto his lap and straddled him mid-hip. Rebecca placed her innermost folds directly on the bottom of David's shaft. She slowly glided herself on the slick length of his cock with her soaking-wet lips. David had never felt anything so lusciously soft and so hot. Rebecca's temperature was a full-on boil as she rode her brother's hard cock. She could not believe that she could feel another orgasm floating freely within her, just waiting to be released. Rebecca knew David's thick cock was just what she needed. She marveled that anything could feel so wonderful. Rebecca had never expected to be feeling this way. She had only had a desire and a dream, and as of this moment. David was both. Her passion felt no boundaries, and her capacity to climax was beyond believable.

Suddenly she rose to her knees and reached between her legs, took his cock in hand, and started rubbing the bottom of his dick against her clit, down to the top of her pussy, and all around her opening. Then she raised one more time, and, placing the tip of his cock at her opening, she lowered herself fully and deliberately onto David.

David revelled as Rebecca mounted him. A long, luscious moan escaped her lips. She took control on top of David as if they had been lovers for years, not hours. She rode him as if she knew exactly how to satisfy him. Perhaps she was a natural. David's hands were on her hips as she slid upon him. His hips started moving slowly at first; feeling Rebecca envelope him was all he could handle. He felt his orgasm coming strong and all-consuming.

Sensing David's cock stiffen inside of her was all the clue she needed. She picked up her pace and was literally slamming herself onto David's dick. She felt him harden even more; his cock was jerking spasmodically within her. The sensation of her tight pussy was all that David could comprehend.

Lost in his lust, his husky voice escaped his control; He let out a hoarse guttural, "Yes, oh God, Rebecca, yes, you're going to make me cum."

David rose at his hips and threw his arms around Rebecca. Without falling out of her, and in one powerful move, he flipped her onto her back. As soon as Rebecca realized his urgent intent, she locked her knees around his stout legs and held on fiercely to her lover as they rolled over. She was overwhelmed by her brother's forceful passion. She laid back to open her legs high and wide to take her brother fully.

David was still deep within her as he raised his upper body, supporting all of his weight on his hands and feet. He raised his hips, withdrawing almost entirely before he plunged his length into Rebecca. The sensation for Rebecca was nothing short of rapture. She was full of David. David had his cock in her to the hilt. He was fucking her rhythmically; she pulled him deep into her. Rebecca rocked and tilted her hips so that he could reach her G-spot with his more than capable big brother cock. His mouth covered her lips and face, her neck, her ears. He wanted to devour every bit of her. She was slowly, yet surely, becoming aware that she would never want another lover.

Rebecca had lost track of her orgasms. Peaks and valleys melted away into one glorious sensation that she didn't want to end. David was pounding her pussy with all of his gentle and ferocious might. She was astonished that he could go so long, being so close to coming. She looked up towards him; the picture of him between her legs, arms straight down and rigid, chest up, and his tummy pushing hard into hers would be a picture in her head from now on. Her libido didn't subside with all of the energy she had spent. She wanted this to last forever. Her intense lust made her inhibitions melt away; her words poured from her mouth, "David, I love your cock in my pussy. Do you like fucking my tight pussy, brother? Do you like taking your little sister?"

"God, you feel so good," he groaned.

"Do you want to cum inside your baby sister's pussy? Do you love your baby sis's hot, wet puss, dearest brother?"

"Holy shit Rebecca, Yes! I love fucking my baby sister's puss!"

"Oh, aren't you so naughty, almost as naughty as me? Shoot me full of your baby, David."

"Rebecca, I'm not wearing any protection. I can't come inside of you. What if you do get pregnant?"

"I know, big brother, it's okay; I'm on the pill and have been for quite some time. I'm sure I'm protected. I want your seed inside of me, deep inside of me. All of it."

Hearing her talk in such an explicit manner was all that it took to finally push David over the top. Noises that Rebecca had never heard came from deep within David's body. His hips slammed into his lover, his best friend, and his sister. He exploded within her. Thrust after thrust, he unloaded his hot, heavy semen into her womb. The sensation of sperm hitting her cervix brought Rebecca to another orgasm. They fucked with total abandon as if it was the only chance they would ever get. The way it can only be the very first time. After what seemed an eternity, David's climax ebbed. He collapsed entirely onto Rebecca, completely spent.

Rebecca lay there more satisfied than she could have believed possible. She could feel David soften inside her. His hot semen trickled out and down her inner thigh. In her "post coitus" glow, she wondered what would come in the aftermath of taking each other as lovers. As long as they were careful not to get caught, she saw nothing but a new outlook on her life. Discretion, a choice left to the meek, eased away.

Eventually, she tried to move, letting David know she had to get up. Very reluctantly, she released David from her grasp. He rolled onto his back beside her. He lay there trembling, his chest heaving from the intensity of their union. Marveling at the total immersion and abandon into their new feelings for each other.

David and Rebecca lay there on the bed, basking in each other and in the presence of time, growing, moving, changing second by second, lost in being lost in each other. A halo of innocent certainty floated about them as they absorbed the endless array of their new emotions.

Yes, love can be pure. As pure as their certainty for each other.