Sister's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca looked on intently, "Wow brother! It really is growing. How big does it get?"

"I can't say exactly. I never bothered measuring myself. I suspect it's about average."

David was in quite a state, reeling with the flood of emotions his sister was instigating. Rebecca was sending him the kind of messages that, had any other girl had done so, David would already have had her between the sheets. In no uncertain terms.

"This feels kind of scary but very arousing; I've never masturbated in front of anyone before Rebecca. It would help if I had some lubrication. Would you grab the KY jelly from my nightstand?"

Rebecca bounced up from the sofa and hurried off to retrieve the lubricant. David continued to stroke himself. He was half horny and half bewildered and half sure that this "clinical exercise" was in Rebecca's best interest.

She came back with the KY in her hand. When she returned, she sat on the table squarely in front of David. She grabbed another condom, this one labeled "Magnum". Rebecca wasn't sure what that meant. Not that it mattered. Rebecca was focused on trying to make David know that she wanted him.

Unwittingly, Rebecca managed to get his total attention when she sat down on the table. Her legs were spread enough to give David more than a hint of what lay beneath. His partial erection had become a total hard-on. Looking at his sister's provocative panties fueled his libido as he stroked himself. He felt helpless as his sister's sexual energy fueled his male lust. He could do nothing about it except feel a little embarrassed.

Rebecca moved over to the sofa and sat down beside David. Instinctively, she sat down facing him with her legs spread enough to show David her panties. She opened the KY and squeezed the lube onto her hand. Then she tenderly took his very hard cock and applied the slick gel to David's dick. His erection felt so good to touch, and the lubricant reminded her how wet she was. Watching him jack off was fascinating to her. She felt herself getting more aroused as David moved his hand on his cock.

Shortly, David said, "This is as hard as I get sis. Do you want to try putting a condom on me?"

Rebecca felt the rush of her excitement, "Yes, I do."

She took the condom, placed it on the end of David's erection, and slowly unrolled the latex sheath. David pushed against her hand, trying to get the most out of her touch. Her hand was so exquisite and so unexpected that he thought he might cum on the spot. It was electrifying.

He said, "Good job, sis. You did that like a pro. That's all there is to it."

Watching David was making her hornier by the minute, plain and simple. The vision of David's hand stroking himself made her nipples hard and her clit thump. Her fingers found her sweet spot, and she touched the end of her finger to her clit and started caressing herself along with David. She was overwhelmed by the intensity of watching her brother jack his cock, while she diddled herself. Her arousal was flowing freely through her body. Rebecca wanted to tell him how much all that had excited her, but she held her tongue for the time being. She had never felt anything so excellent.

"What happens now, brother dearest?"

"If I keep going sis, there is going to be a whole load of my semen at the end of this condom. I hate to say it right now, but we have a date, remember?"

"I really don't want to stop watching you. Don't you want to... uh, finish?" She said.

"Maybe later. We need to get ready to leave now, or we'll miss the start of the movie," David said.

That was not the entire truth, but David wasn't sure what to do about his arousal. He decided he should take the high road and defuse the situation before it got any further out of hand. David realized that his sister was dead serious about her education. And he was picking up some very disconcerting signals from Rebecca. He had just masturbated in front of her for her benefit. His orgasm was at hand when he realized that he wasn't ready to lose all of his composure in front of his sister. It's just a "clinical exercise", he reminded himself. He was unsettled with the lie that he was telling himself. The truth was, he was fucking horny for his sister and starting to get used to the notion.

"Yes, I guess we should leave," Rebecca said half-heartedly. "I don't want to miss the movie."

Then Rebecca's mood brightened suddenly, and she said, "Let's get rolling, bro. I want to see this movie. It's supposed to be a real horror show. You know how I love to watch scary movies."

It occurred to Rebecca that this may be the perfect opportunity to reveal her keen interest to David.

They arrived at the movie house to discover it was not crowded at all. David paid for the tickets, and of course, they had to stop to get their $16.00 box of popcorn and yet another $24.00 bucks for two drinks. David and Rebecca made their way into the theater. It was almost entirely dark.

"Where do you want to sit, sis?" he asked.

"I want to sit in the back where the seats are up high."

She slipped her arm around David's and said, "Lead the way, bro."

David liked how she took his arm and said, "Are you sure you want to sit that far up? It will take us an hour to get there!" David exaggerated.

"Oh, quit fussing and escort me to my seat, David."

A few heavy puffs of breath later, they were at the very top of the theater.

Making their way to the center of the seating, the siblings noticed how empty the theater was.

"There's hardly anybody here. We have the whole theater almost to ourselves. How awesome is that?" she said.

They settled into their seats while waiting for the opening trailers to start. Rebecca looked at David and said to him, "You know how scared I get watching these kinds of movies. Don't be surprised if I end up in your lap." She had said that with an undeniably mischievous tone.

"Okay, I'll protect you from the boogyman."

"But who is going to protect you from me?" she said with obvious innuendo of intent.

Rebecca couldn't believe the words coming from her mouth.

David said, "Don't worry, babe. I've got your back!" Sounding just like a proper boyfriend.

The words excited Rebecca. She said even more bravely, but jokingly, "Well, who has my front?"

David looked her straight in the eyes and said, "You're such a mess; you're always trying to get my goat, but you better be careful; you might let him out of the pen."

"I'm not scared," she said quietly as she looked straight into his eyes. David absorbed the brag with a grain of salt and said, "Are you ever afraid of anything?"

She moved around in the big theater reclining chair to be as close to David as possible. She wrapped both arms around David's big bicep and snuggled close to him.

"Nope!" She fibbed.

She had never been this intimate with another man. Sex, she had had. If you can call 3 minutes of penetration, sex.

Rebecca spoke to David in the hushed tone you would use in the movie house and said, "This is better than any date I have ever had. You would not believe the crap I've put up with. It seems like all guys want is sex, sex, sex. The worst part is that it was awful the two times I tried it. I'm not sure I even like sex." She languished, "Do you ever have that problem, brother?" Opening herself to him in a vulnerable way.

"Actually, I did, sis. When I first started having sex, it was very frustrating and embarrassing. Young men have very little stay power. A few minutes of intercourse and bang, you come. That rarely goes over well. But with practice, it gets better, and control comes more naturally, no pun intended."

Rebecca felt more comfortable talking to David about such intimate things. She could feel the warmth of his arm enclosed in hers. She had her knees pulled up into the chair. "David, wasn't that funny that the cashier thought we were a couple? I mean, can you imagine you and me?" she subtly tried to hint.

The tingling was upon her again, but it felt like it was coming from something more substantial than her loneliness or her psychical attraction to her brother. Rebecca had been dealing with the same feelings since her second semester at school. Part uncertainty, part hope, but definitely a deep abiding love for her brother. Whatever the case, she had been walking around in various states of arousal since she had returned and laid eyes on David. She loved him with all her heart and possibly more.

David sat quietly as she spoke. He could only half concentrate. Her words were loaded with sex. She wanted him to teach her about condoms. Sure, no problem. Unless he was utterly mistaken, she was courting some innuendo heavily weighted with taboo suggestions. Then she started talking about her sex life, not to mention the "couple's" comment. And if that wasn't enough, she showed up in his room yesterday morning in her barely there tee-shirt, semi-flashing him every other time he looked her way. It was killing him softly, just like the song.

His libido had sprung back to life when she snuggled up so close to him. He didn't know what to do. He decided to say nothing. He leaned in towards Rebecca and made himself comfortable. Rebecca moved her right arm and laid it on his leg, with her elbow very close to David's half-swollen cock.

David ached with the desire to take advantage of the darkness, being so close to Rebecca. He wanted to move his hand between her legs and feel her heat. He fought the temptation, keeping his hands to himself. It was almost all he could manage to hold on to convention. The rest of the movie was gracefully uneventful, much to David's credit. As they were leaving, David told her where they were going to eat.

For real, David? You're taking me to my favorite restaurant? La Shea is the most expensive place in town.

"Absolutely, only the best for my sister."

Shortly after they arrived, Rebecca started to get out of the car, but not before David could say:

"Hold on, you're getting the royal treatment. Let me get my lady's door for her."

"Well, thank you, kind prince," she chirped.

"You are lovely, my dear lady. You look gorgeous!"

She took him by the hand and stepped into him. Smiling, she cooed quietly. "Why thank you, dear brother, but be careful, people might talk," she teased.

"Let them talk," he said. "Besides, what do they know? They're obviously jealous," David jested.

David nearly blushed inside as he felt the erotic warmth from Rebecca. He pulled out her chair and seated her. Then, he took his chair. The hostess greeted them, smiling. David motioned to her to come closer. He whispered something to her, at which point she looked at Rebecca and said, "So you're the birthday girl. Congratulations on your 21st birthday. We have something special for you this evening. Your waiter will be here very shortly."

She gracefully hurried off to tend to other customers. As she left, she remarked, "Seeing youngsters in love is so lovely." David swallowed hard at the comment.

"What does she mean by 'special', David?"

Seemingly ignoring the Hostess' comment, he said, "You'll just have to wait and see. It's a surprise."

"I love surprises," she said.

The words were barely out of her mouth when four wait staff showed up at the table. Gathering around Rebecca, they started singing Happy Birthday to her. After the song, one of the servers produced a cocktail from out of nowhere. It was a real Piña Colada. Rebecca seldom imbibed, but tonight was special.

She was having the time of her life. As she sipped the cocktail, she looked at David. He was so handsome that she was beside herself with joy. She basked in the warmth of her brother's exquisite attention. More and more, she relaxed into the wonderful presence of the object of her desire. She felt more confident now than she had in the last several days. David had not rebuked her at all for her playfulness. What a wonderful man!

The teaching idea was adequate, but he was getting the idea that she wanted more. The skirt she was wearing left her long black lace-clad legs even more accentuated. The straps of her garters were revealed where they attached to her hose. The effect was nothing short of stunning. That word incest popped back into his head. He ignored it and resolved himself again to help his sister.

Ultimately, David realized, to his confidence, that his little sister probably had a crush on him. That's cute, he thought to himself. He wondered if she could read his excitement. He was good at keeping a straight face and a cool head when confronted with uncertainty. Rebecca's behavior was indeed an unknown. The "date" was full of unspoken thoughts.

He decided that he should clear the air, so he said, "Baby sis, you're certainly the flirt this evening. Are you practicing for another date?"

Rebecca paused for a long count, took a deep breath, and bravely said, "Only if it's with you." This time, she blushed in the darkness and looked down at her sandals.

"Rebecca, this is starting to feel like we're both navigating unchartered waters. What is going on here, sis? You can talk to me. Honestly, If I didn't know better, I would say you are trying to hook up with me."

Rebecca turned her eyes towards David and said, "What if I am, dear brother? David, I don't know if I'm seducing you, but I can tell you that my feelings for you are more intense than anything I have ever experienced."

Then she said quietly, "The more I try to find a boyfriend, the more I realize they can't hold a candle to you. I'm a total mess. I have dreams about you that I can't ignore anymore. I think about you all the time. I hope you are not angry or think I'm bad." Tears were welling in her eyes.

David's misgivings dissolved into oblivion. He was still in a mild state of shock when he heard these words from Rebecca. He wasn't prepared to hear this from his little sister. Unfortunately, his body did not allow him to ignore the situation. David was highly aware of his newfound perception of Rebecca. His cock was thumping, his blood was pumping hot, and the sudden interest from his little sister left him feeling savage. He was alarmed at his intense reaction to his sister.

"No, sis, I don't think you're being bad. Out of the ordinary maybe, but not bad."

"Does that bother you, David?"

David could feel his heart beating hard in his chest. The whole idea of "incest" was a combination of bewildering feelings and a physical attraction to Rebecca that he could not deny. How could anything feel so right and wrong at the same time? His conventional wisdom was leaving him short of a good answer.

Speaking in a hushed tone, he said, "No, I don't think it bothers me. To be completely honest, Rebecca, I'm finding myself having some powerful feelings for you that I have not had before."

He looked at intently, and continued, "It started when we were trying to practice with the condoms. I couldn't help the thoughts I was—am—having. Watching you experiment with the condoms while I jacked off made me more horny than I have ever been. I would never have believed I could have these feelings for you, Rebecca, but they are there. I don't understand it, but yes, I want you. All of you."

Rebecca, more confidant in her courage, said seductively, "Do you think I could try putting another condom on you? I want to practice some more."

Once again, Rebecca surprised him.

"Are you sure that you want to go there, Rebecca? Maybe our time earlier was just a one-time thing."

"David, it's the only thing that I am sure of."

David fell silent as his sister's words sank in. His partial erection was now approaching a full-blown hard-on. Rebecca placed her hand under the tablecloth very high on David's leg as he sat there contemplating this turn of events. The sensation was intense, especially being in public. He couldn't believe how hot it made him. He yearned for her to touch him. He wanted her to feel him raw and hard, then, there in the restaurant, under the tablecloth.

He was experiencing Rebecca in an entirely new light. It was evident that her affection was more than sisterly. The fact that doing anything sexual with her would go against social norms didn't matter anymore. His lust felt all-encompassing. He had no desire now for it to be any different.

"Rebecca, maybe we should finish our dinner and then have a long conversation about all this."

Rebecca was immensely relieved. Hearing David express his mutual desire for her left her wet and very aroused.

"That sounds like an interesting conversation, dearest Brother. Let's get out of here."

The ride home was mostly quiet. Rebecca sat close to David in the car. Her perfume filled the air with anticipation. They shared a little bit of small talk, but mostly, they were basking in the heat of their desire for each other. David had his hand on Rebecca's leg while her hand was on top of his, tenderly caressing his hand.

When they arrived home, David opened the car door for Rebecca again, took her by the hand, and led her into the house.

Once inside, Rebecca said, "Give me a minute; I need to freshen up."

She headed towards her bathroom. She took her skirt off and slid her soaking wet panties to the floor. Rebecca grabbed a wash cloth and freshened up. She went to her drawer and retrieved another sexy pair of panties. These were even more revealing and had snaps at the crotch. She put on a little more perfume and took her sandals off. She went to the living room.

"David? Do we really have to talk about all of this?"

"What do you mean, sis? I think there is a lot to say."

Rebecca said, "I don't have a lot of words to say, David. I know how I feel. I want you to know that I wasn't looking for this to happen when I got here. These few short days have been a whirlwind, brother. I am so happy, but also a little afraid. I need to show you how I feel."

David raised his hand and gently caressed her cheek. His hand trailed down towards her breast. Before he continued, she took his hand and placed it deliberately on her breast and said, "It's okay, David. You can touch me. I want to be touched by you."

"Are you serious, sis? I'm not sure exactly what I'm feeling, but I like it. I'm certain that I would very much like to touch you."

He held her breast almost reverently, her soft skin touching his hand. Seeing her medium-sized nipple surrounded by the darker areola pleased him. It stoked his desire for Rebecca even more, though he thought that impossible.

"Yes, I'm very serious. How else will we know it's right? Or wrong?"

"Do you want to do the condom now?"

David was so aroused that his usually calm and collected self went somewhere south. Hearing, "I want to be touched by you," was so far removed from his reality that his head was swimming in crystal-clear confusion.

He was starting to suspect the eventual outcome, but David didn't dare believe his sister would want to take things that far. "Yes, let's do that, shall we?" David said.

Rebecca looked at him and said, "Will this help?"

At which point, she grabbed the edges of her shirt and pulled it over her head, leaving her breasts entirely in view of David, as well as her scantily clad legs and hips. The lingerie she wore beckoned him to touch her. Feeling her nipples exposed to her brother made them crinkle up. She also felt her panties move two more degrees towards wetter.

David's eyes went straight to her panties; he saw the snaps on her lingerie and the very sexy stockings held by garters that could only be labeled "solicited rape." Her pubic arch was very pronounced. He recalled that this indicated a powerful sex drive, or so he had heard.

"To tell you the truth, baby sister, you've already helped more than you know. I'm very excited, as you can see. Look what you've done to me!"

Rebecca looked at the very pronounced bulge in his shorts. Then she took a bold step and gingerly reached out to David, tracing her finger down the protruding outline in his shorts. She felt his erection twitch several times as she touched his manhood.