Sit - Session 10

Story Info
Sitting on it is followed by a thirst quenching twist.
925 words
4.25
4.5k
00

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone seemed cheery when I arrived, it was a nice day outside. I was told to disrobe and prepare to be cleaned by bending over and I did as instruct. Cameras on again and they gave me privacy to evacuate and it took 4 total rounds to have me clean enough.

Because of the water that I drank, I needed to pee, and they came to watch me do that, but then had me drink another 16 ounces. I suppose that would give me clear pee, not so acrid.

When I got back from the shower, the stool from the prior day was there again and it had a suction cup dong on it in the middle. The gloved hands applied lube to my ass, rectum and the dong on the stool and Cindy instructed me to put my feet on the stool crossbars and lower myself onto the dong. Cindy held it and aimed it at my anus.

I had no prep other than the clean-out and there was no finger in there doing in and out prep work, just lube on a finger and now this. I had a steady diet of anal from the treatments, I was more open now, but still, this was different.

Cindy said "SIT!" and I slowly lowered myself, my bare feet on the crossbars. I was going so slow, moving up and down a bit and it was going in. I felt the pain spot and Diana said, "Right there" and then Cindy said, "SIT ON IT NOW!" It hurt, it went in and it hurt for a moment and then I was OK. Cindy instructed me to ride it up and down and side to side, to pleasure myself.

Diana had prepared the oral dong with lube and instructed me to open my mouth. She reached up and worked it into me about 5" or so and I gagged a bit. Moving up and down was an issue for her to reach up to. Diana pulled it out, got the step-stool from the corner of the room and stood on it and then resumed her oral work on me. She alternated between 5" or so and the full 8" and I gagged a bit, had a few convulsions and she just kept on going as the mucus ran down my nose and chin. The bucket was at her side and she brought that up to me after about 5 minutes because I was getting a good dose of deep oral and the outcome was known.

I was going up and down with more ease now. Sort of hard on the leg muscles to keep that up and Cindy asked me to just sit on it and stroke myself. I said, "Lube please" and then "Thank you" when it was presented.

I needed to cum and Cindy said "STOP."

That was repeated three more times and then the stainless spoon was presented. Considering that ranked the spoon as "too graphic" before, this was now not the worst thing in the world to me.

I was allowed to relieve myself. The spoon was presented, and I opened my mouth to take it in. I was told to swallow after holding it in my mouth for 15 seconds, the dong still up in my ass.

Cindy handed me a 16 Oz glass of water and told me to drink. I needed to pee and said so. "Excellent" noted Diana and she produced a large beaker. "Please relieve yourself into this right here.

A bit odd indeed, with a dildo up my ass and them watching it all, I peed into the beaker that Diana was holding. She held it up looked into it and said, "Excellent amount" and she handed me the beaker to hold.

Cindy said, "On the count of 3, drink all of it... 3 -- 2-- 1." Not wanting to be punished I went at it and gulped it down.

Not pleasant. It was embarrassing to be watched doing that too. Sex always seemed like a private one-on-one thing to me and here I was drinking my own pee for two psychologists as therapy.

I ended with "Thank you and more please." I was told that if I needed to pee again that I would indeed need to consume it.

They held my arms are I extracted myself from the dong. It was clean and because of that, they wanted me to clean it up. It was all slimy with KY and it was not appetizing looking and I didn't want to hesitate because of the consequences and so I held the sides of the stool and went at it.

They took notes and after a few gagging sounds and it looked clean Cindy told me to stop.

The shower and the debriefing were simple. I noted that I did not like the taste of pee and that it was embarrassing to drink it in front of them and humiliating to clean the dong. It was extra humiliating to be watched doing all of it.

The instructions included the normal sphincter tension exercises and toothbrush on the tongue and "accept that it will be this way" notes. The instructions said to not cum until the next session, but to edge 4-5 times per day. It also noted that if I had any allergies to fruits or vegetables that I should let the team know. Other notes stated that my session would be with Vickie and I knew that meant some sexual contact because of her role.