Sitting Stool - Session 9

Story Info
A stool is presented for his tormenting session.
821 words
3.79
5.5k
1
0

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife (lover) had seen this video of a submissive woman on a stool and her Dom had penetrated her anus with a big dong and then she sat on a suction cup dildo for her vagina, and he again did the inserts into her ass. The anal probe was quite long too, and the woman was clearly tormented, but never broke her position, never pulled away, never stopped. We're working on doing this to her too, but she wants me on the stool to receive the dong willingly and not pull away and not make any sounds, etc. and of course I am appalled and all "NO" about it.

So, when I walked into the treatment room this time the only thing there was a stool, and I knew what was about to happen.

They had me bend over for the first clean-out and then the stool was used for the next three. They followed me into the bathroom to observe my humiliation at the evacuation with them there and then I rinsed in the shower for a few seconds.

They had me explain to them why the chair would be used, and I noted that my wife (mistress) had a desire to do me on the stool and that I had refused. That I wanted to be able to please her and let her have her way so that she could be physically and sexually satisfied and amused by my submission. I wanted to be a "Good Boy" and please her willingly on the stool that had so intrigued her.

Cindy was very slow with her fingers and I think she had three fingers in me before the 1" strapon came into me. Then the 1.25" and then the 1.5" and then Vickie used a hand-held dong of about the same size and 12" long to go into me deep and it got faster and faster.

I moaned and Cindy had removed her dong and took another 10" silicone dong to my mouth with KY lube on it and began to shut up my moans with it. Slow for just a minute and then she had it at least 8" in my throat and I gagged and convulsed while my ass was being pounded. Cindy held the bucket against her hip, and it was right there for when I needed to spit into it. She reminded me to keep both hands on the front of the stool and to absolutely not let go with either hand.

This was a fast start to a session and not much time had lapsed, I was in trouble, I could not keep this up. Fortunately, the two pumpers could not keep up that pace either, but it was still deep stuff and I was gagging at the same time. I think they both saw my distress because it all slowed down to something more mellow and then I heard Vickie say 100 more and my brain was not happy to hear that. I endured, I was well behaved, but I was so sore and used at the end. My grip on the font of the stool must have been extremely tight because I suddenly noticed my stiff wrists and hands.

They had me masturbate (front and back ) and ejaculate onto the top of the stool. With Cindy holding the large dong in her hand I knew that any hesitation meant more of the deep anal and I was so sore that I wanted that to not happen. I think they knew I might hesitate because Cindy ordered me to my knees in front of the stool and I complied. Diana grabbed my hair and pulled me down towards the stool-top cream and said, "Clear it up!" My tongue came out and I orally cleaned it all. I said "Thank you and more please" as I had been trained to do.

Cindy had the anal probe ad brought it to my lips and told me to clean it. I was not happy about that, but it was clean looking, and punishments would entail more strokes and then still cleaning it and thus I gave-in and complied. Cindy said "good boy" as she removed the dong from my mouth. I said, "Thank you and more please" and she put it back in my mouth for 10 more strokes that were too deep, and I convulsed on each one. I again repeated "Thank you and more please." But this time she stopped.

The debriefing after my shower was quick and I noted how sore my ass was and that my throat was a little rubbed sore. They gave me the written instructions for next time and that included having e drink 32 Oz of water before arriving. The usual masturbation instructions and to edge and not cum until the next meeting. The repeat instructions with the toothbrush, clenching and to accept it were still there.