Site Seduction

Story Info
Past flame seduces me on my construction site.
3.6k words
4.15
5.7k
7
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been working in London for a construction firm for the past 3 years. In that time, I was mostly sent from site to site to remedy the mistakes of whichever site manager had preceded me, and get the project over the finish line. My current site was a small footprint but a structure that towered above the neighbouring buildings.

Professionally, I'm very happy and tend to find myself staying late in the site office most evenings, as that's where I'm most at ease. The site office is a small cabin situated in what would soon be the forecourt for the flats under construction. It's equipped with an office desk and chair for myself as well as a larger circular desk, used mainly for site progress meetings and accommodating site visitors. Were it not for the fact that we were working in the middle of an intense heatwave and the metal cabin soaked up all of the day's heat, I probably would have chosen to sleep a few nights in there.

My personal life, however, was slightly less ideal. My long term Girlfriend, second time around, Hayley, was expecting our first child in 10 weeks. She's blonde with Brown eyes, around 5'4, and pretty. Not the kind of pretty that seems approachable; more a 'don't fucking look at me' resting bitch face pretty.

I consider myself a 6/10 for looks, but make sure that I'm in the gym most mornings before work, maintaining what I've been told is an athletic physique like that of a swimmer. I imagined people had compared me with swimmers as I was 6'1 and had long, strong arms.

I had always switched back and forth between thinking that I was punching above my weight with Hayley, and that she wasn't good enough for me.

We had met in school and dated into our early 20s, until she met a mature student while she was at university and decided that this was the man she wanted to spend her life with. Needless to say, the gentleman in question had other ideas and left her after a year or so.

Hayley and I had gotten back together in 2019 after sleeping with eachother on occasion, and when she eventually broke down in tears in front of my parents, she convinced me to give things 'another serious go'. My parents loved Hayley because I'd never divulged to them the true reason for us first parting ways. This played a huge part in what I now realise was a giant mistake.

Nevertheless, I was stuck with her now. The positives of being with Hayley are that she's always up for a rough fuck and gives the best blowjob I've had to date. The negatives are that she's often moody with me and I had never truly forgiven her for cheating on me years ago, and then manipulating my parents to hassle me into another relationship with her.

Due to the fact that, like me, she would frequent the gym, her body is tight but not particularly curvy.

This was true, however, up until her baby bump started to show. This means I've gone from toe curling orgasms every night, to no sexual activity at all for the last 8 weeks.

I am stuggling.

I've never considered cheating on Hayley, which is a courtesy she did not give to me when she was at university.

I have an overactive imagination and a high sex drive, so I often tend to concoct detailed fantasies based on any women that I see or meet from day to day. With this being the case, I've begun satisfying my needs in the site office after everyone has gone home.

The drawers to the right of my desk are locked throughout the day and contain a pack of condoms, so I can lock myself in at night and watch videos of girls getting absolutely railed, stroking away until I fill the tip of that condom right up. Back in Secondary school this was referred to as a 'Posh Wank'. Very little cleanup required.

Recently, I had survived a very close call when Andrea, the Romanian Girl hired as the site cleaner, had rumaged through my drawer looking for dust cloths and found a half full pack of sheaths. Then on further inspection found full condoms in my bin. It didn't take a degree in maths for her to figure out what I'd been up to every night as soon as the site emptied.

Andrea was 34 years old and fairly average in terms of attractiveness. Her lips weren't particularly full and she was missing a molar at the back of her mouth that I could sometimes see when she was talking to me. However, she had piercing blue eyes and a little black bob haircut, which were characteristics that I considered Kryptonite when paired together. She also had perky breasts and always smelt fantastic.

I managed to convince her to keep my secret to herself. I think she saw this as an opportunity to tease me, as through the next fortnight she wore tighter clothes and found herself in increasingly vulnerable positions when cleaning my office while I was in there. I recall one day when she had worn an electric blue pair of the infamous cross pattern leggings and cleaned under the large cricular desk on all fours. I could make out everything. Despite being a single mother, her body had remained insanely tight and from the looks of her camel toe in the aforementioned leggings, so had her pussy. Andrea kept looking back at me, glancing at my obvious bulge. A bulge for which she could claim full responsibility.

She seemed intent on making me act up, but unfortunately for her, she had to go to Romania to care for her sickly mother. I consider myself very lucky, as I was sure that if she'd teased me one or two more times, or even been ever so slightly more forward, I would have pulled those leggings down to her hamstrings and emptied my full load inside of her. The thought of her travelling back to her flat with my cum soaking the inside of those leggings never failed to get me rock hard and was often the inspiration of my after work wank sessions, even after her departure.

-------------

One Monday morning, about a week after Andrea's departure I was happily making my way into work. Even despite being rejected by Hayley the previous evening. Her words were, "If I've got to carry your kid around inside me, then you should have no issue carrying that full nutsack around with you" Weekends were tough as I rarely had the opportunity to empty my balls, as Hayley was always planning shit for us to do. Not fun shit! For this reason I often longed for the sweet release of Monday evenings tug.

The intense heat continued and short sleeve shirts and shorts were permitted for the time being on site. The Monday morning routine was running as usual. The only difference being that the electricians were set to start on site today. I really couldn't add much more to my workload so I contracted a firm of which the Managing Director had been a trusted former colleague of mine. He had spoken to me the week prior to assure me that he was sending over his best sparky along with a capable apprentice.

I arrived at site to see 2 vans bearing the name of the electrical firm that I'd brought in. I walked through the site entrance and heard a female voice address me from behind. "David, Right?"

"Yep! That's me." I replied before fully turning to face them.

"Remember me?" She said.

I couldn't believe it! I did remember her. I remembered her very well.

"Connie?" I uttered.

Connie and I had matched on Tinder years ago, in 2018, just before Hayley had come back into my life. She had since switched companies and, much to my surprise, was now going to be on my site every day for the next year. Back then, I had decided to break things off with Connie saying that the timing was all wrong for me. She was upset but understood completely. She was from the south coast but travelled into London for work every week and went home at the weekends.

Connie was not just a random Tinder girl. The conversations that Connie and I had enjoyed were of a highly sexual nature before we had even met.

This was actually the first face to face encounter.

She used to send me photos of her wearing her new lingerie and amazing videos of her soaping and oiling her hefty breasts whenever she had a bath or shower.

Damn! I wanted to fuck her so much back then!

Connie stands at 5 foot 8 inches tall, is a chubby girl with pale skin and long red hair. She is blessed with 34GG breasts. Facially, she's a refreshingly attractive girl with freckles and always modest yet flawless make up; make up which really made her blue eyes pop.

She is almost the complete opposite to Hayley, who was short and hardly busty.

The videos and photos recieved from Connie were not one way traffic though. She'd seen numerous pictures of my 8 inch cock and even a video or 2 of me stroking it from tip to base.

She'd always told me how bad she wanted me to stretch her 'innocent little hole'. She'd also confessed to being 'instantly wet' at the sight of my girthy cock and always told me that she'd never had a well endowed partner before.

But now, here we were! Forced to act professionally and me with a child on the way. Life is cruel!

She was accompanied by her apprentice. A 21 year old, straight out of College, called Kieran. He told me his surname, and I recognised it as it was the name displayed on the side of their vans. I quickly deduced that he is the son of the managing director of the electrical firm.

I had him figured out immediately! A real silver spoon kid with a bad attitude and work shy.

He must have been 10 stone, soaking wet. And coming in at 5 foot 4 inches, about 9 inches shorter than me. He had thick dark hair and eyebrows with light brown eyes. That paired with his feminine jawline, made for a none too threatening character. I imagine he probably did ok with the ladies though.

We all shook hands and Connie said "We'll catch up later!"

She glanced down at my crotch and gave me a devilish smile. Needless to say, blood started rushing down to my cock and I knew that this was going to be trouble.

-----------

For the first few days, our conversations were strictly professional as I'd managed to avoid any situation where we were alone together. I had mentioned that I was with someone and we were expecting a child. I made the mistake, however, of mentioning Hayley's name and Connie picked up on it immediately.

"Hayley who left you for some older guy?" She asked.

I confirmed, remembering that I'd told all to Connie and used Hayley's infidelity as an excuse to convince Connie that it was only some kind of FuckBuddy that I was in the market for.

Connie then let me know that she was still single. "No Ex boyfriends worming their way back into my life" Was how she phrased it.

She delivered her words in a fashion as if to tease me, whilst making sure that I knew that she was still sexually available. Her smile was always so mischievous. I'd told her years ago how much I loved being teased, and she was an absolute expert.

--------

As the heatwave continued into that week, Connie's clothes became lighter and more revealing. She'd sweat so much one day that when I went in to view the flat she was working on, her white V neck Tee had gone almost completely see through. I could make out the purple padded bra that so gloriously framed her giant tits. They seemed to defy gravity. I was walking clients and potential buyers around on that occasion and she caught me gazing down her magnificent cleavage. She didn't say a word, just smirked and carried on with what she was doing.

I returned to the flat an hour later with a 1.5 litre bottle of water, chilled in the fridge of the closest corner shop. To my disappointment the flat was empty. I then felt 2 hands grab each cheek of my bum. It was obviously Connie and I remarked, "Easy! Could you imagine if I did that to you?"

She knew we were alone.

"If you were to do it up here, all alone, you'd probably get away with it. No one would believe little old me." She took the bottle of water from my hands and drunk 3 or 4 mouthfuls.

"That's probably not all you'd get away with." She said with a tone that sent shivers through me. All I could do was chuckle, lost for words. I'd worn a pair of looser fitting chinos that day in an attempt to allow air to circulate around my crotch. They had achieved the desired affect, but it also meant that there was nothing to restrict my throbbing cock from protruding to an obvious point.

Connie glanced down at the clear outline of my helmet and her eyes widened. She went to bite her lip but managed to control herself. Despite the padding required to contain a set of breasts her size, her nipples were trying to poke through. 'They must have been so hard', I thought.

All I could imagine was tearing that shirt down the middle and whipping my cock out. I just knew that bra was pushing those tits together, forming a perfect little sweaty cavern for fucking. I imagined cumming hard with her mouth around my tip, her eyes widening in shock at the size of my load.

Fuck! She looked amazing glistening with sweat!

She held the bottle up at face level and asked, "Did you, uh, come up hear for anything else?"

I heard footsteps coming from down the hall.

"Nope, just that and a chinwag" I said.

Kieran appeared from around the corner, having disappeared for one of his infamous hour long breaks.

"Working hard, mate?" I asked, knowing full well that he had left Connie to do both of their work for the day.

He looked me up and down, pausing for a fraction of a second when he saw my hard on, then gave me a dirty look before putting his earphones in and grabbing an impact driver from their shared toolbox.

I smiled at Connie and made my way to the stairs, barely containing my throbbing cock.

‐------------

Connie had become an obsession. She was all I could think about. I was counting the hours every day of that week until side had emptied so that I could look up images of plus size red head models, and imagine that they were Connie. I was filling a condom every night and tossing it in the bin.

---------

Friday of that week came around and I hadn't seen Connie for most of the day. At the end of each day, she'd change into a pair of leggings and come to my office to debrief. As it was Friday and 40 minutes or so after site had emptied, I had just assumed that she'd gone back south early that afternoon and missed me.

I had locked the door to the cabin and was just reaching for tonight's condom, when I heard a knock at my door.

I unlatched the lock and saw Connie. Standing there in her black leggings and baggy gym shirt. She must have adjusted her make up, as it looked freshly applied. She looked fantastic.

"Care for a visitor?" She asked.

"Of course." I said with a look of surprise still on my face.

"I thought you'd made your way back down south?" I asked.

"That was the plan, but the boss has convinced us to work the Saturday shift to get the flats on third finished." She replied.

"Us? So Kieran is here too?" I enquired.

"Nope, he's already back at our hotel. So, it's just you and me." She smirked as she squeezed past me into the office.

She placed a small handbag on the large circular table and told me to look inside.

Tentatively, I opened the bag. What looked like a small bottle of Vodka was inside.

"That's not really my tipple." I joked.

"Take it out." She said.

I removed the bottle and read the word 'Durex'. I couldn't believe it. She'd gone and bought a bottle of lube!

She grabbed me by the crotch and kissed me hard. All the while pushing me into my chair. She then unbuttoned my shirt and planted kisses down my chest.

I was throbbing.

I couldn't speak.

She unbuckled my belt and lowered my trousers around my ankles.

My loose fitting underwear did nothing to hide my throbbing cock. She paused, as if to draw the moment out a little. It was almost ceremonial. This is what she'd waited all week for.

She slowly pulled my pants down, my fully erect penis now springing towards her face.

"Oh wow." She said softly, whilst exhaling.

She took it by the base and held it against her face. I'd seen this a million times in porn films, but Connie seemed to genuinely be in awe.

She took the bottle of lube from me and squirt a generous amount onto the palm of her right hand. Then onto the tip of my cock, allowing the cool lubricant to run slowly down to my base.

She placed her right hand around my helmet before beginning to slowly pump up and down, up and down.

I was in danger!

I was doing breathing exercises to prolong the experience for as long as possible.

After a minute or 2 she finally looked away from my cock and into my eyes.

"You've needed this for so long, haven't you" She whispered so delicately that I could barely hear her.

"Your poor balls. So full of cum. You poor thing. You couldn't hide it from me. That big cock. Just aching to finish what we started years ago." She continued. Whispering as if it were some ASMR video. So close that I could feel her breath on the tip of my penis.

My balls were coated in the excess pleasure gel. My cock glistening under the ceiling light of the office. My cock was a shade of purple due to the unnaturally concentrated bloodflow.

Connie stopped, looked me in the eyes and removed her gym top. My mouth was agape at the sight of her enormous boobs. I had seen photos and videos of them, but they were something else in the flesh. I hadn't enjoyed the company of a girl with breasts half the size before. They were magnificent.

She rubbed the lubricant from her hand onto her freckled cleavage and said, "I think we can do better" With a devilish grin.

She removed her bra unclasping from the front to release her mammoth tits. For breasts so large, so heavy, they sat perfectly on her chest. She continued to wipe the lube across her chest and now between her cleavage.

My cock was twitching uncontrollably at the sight.

Her attention turned back to the 8 inch elephant in the room and began stroking me harder and faster, pausing only to slap the head of it against her rock hard nipples.

I was brimming. All self control had been depleted and I was ready to blow.

"Show me how much cum you've got for me." She whispered, with her face no distance at all from my pulsing genitals.

She saw the underside of my cock start twitching as a single spurt of cum shot across her chest. She quickly brought her mouth to my cock, engulfing the tip, as rope after rope of my spunk fired into her mouth. She never once broke eye contact with me, and as my hips bucked like a bronco she massaged my slick balls gently but with expert conviction.

I was done.

She took her mouth away from my cock and spat the contents into her hand. Then, raising her hand above her head she let the huge load run back down her fingers and into her waiting mouth. She then scooped the lone shot of cum that had made it's way across her tits in the same hand and licked it off.

She swallowed every drop before licking her fingers clean. She then moved her hungry tongue to the base of my cock and slowly licked up to the tip. I could only watch, panting like a dog on a hot day.

She made her way back up my torso, planting her lips on mine and giving me a wet kiss. Where I would usually avoid a kiss that included any traces of my own spunk, I was too taken aback to move away in time.

It had been so long that I had reached orgasm with a selfless partner.

She cared about one thing and one thing only. Extracting the biggest possible load from me and making sure I enjoyed it as much as possible. Mission accomplished!

I sat there catching my breath as Connie grabbed a sanitary wipe from the tub on my desk and wiped her hands clean.

"That was amazing!" I panted. "I had no idea....." She then put her hand over my mouth cutting my sentence short.

"Come back to my room." Connie said.

My mouth still covered by her hand, I could only nod my head.