Sith Lost Ch. 04

Story Info
Orllah meets with the Lords of the rival cities.
2.6k words
4.83
2.1k
1
0

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 02/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day of the Assembly dawned bright and clear, yet the atmosphere inside Hassau Port was one of unease. Though the Assembly had been widely publicised, the various entourages of the other City Lords camped beyond the walls was still a nerve wracking sight and tensions were high amongst the population. True to her word, Madame Elza had provided the Lords with accommodation at the House and, true to their word, they had each entered the city with but a select handful of guards, leaving the bulk of their baggage trains outside the walls.

The palace, meanwhile had been thoroughly scrubbed and redecorated in time for their arrival. Black and red banners bearing the Imperial symbol hung from the walls and fresh guards had been recruited to demonstrate Hassau's continued power. Darth Orllah of course, would attend the Assembly without a retinue, her lightsaber and the rumours that had spread since her arrival protection enough. The meeting would be held on the palace veranda, a large decked platform that extended out over the sea. Fresh linens had been draped from the structure's wooden beams to provide shade and a reconstruction of the throne had been built atop a plinth from which Orllah could lead the discussions. Five smaller, but no less comfortable chairs sat in a semi-circle before the throne for each of the other Lords and behind them were soft loungers and cushions upon which their companions could sit.

Miley stood in the wings of the palace saloon that led out onto the decking, watching as Orllah fussed over her attire. The Sith had donned a black robe with quarter length sleeves over a corseted leather top and hot pants. She wore a pair of sandals with straps that crisscrossed her legs up to her knees and a silver headband over the base of her lekku that had been crafted as a symbol of her rule.

"Stop worrying," Miley said. "You look incredible!"

Orllah smiled as she looked at her, flicking one of her lekku over her shoulder. "So do you," she said slyly.

Miley grinned, pushing her chest out as she watched Orllah's eyes travel over her body. She was naked save for the wide black suspender belt that she wore, a pair of stockings and red soled heels. Rope tied her breasts in a tight harness, her arms bound parallel across her back, and also bound her thighs together above the knee, enabling her to walk if she was careful. A bright red ball gag hung about her neck, ready to be inserted in her mouth when the time came, and her blue-black hair was pulled into a loose ponytail atop her head. She wore her collar and had Orllah had gifted her some jewellery, including a pair of silver nipple rings that she was not overly fond of but Orllah had been very keen for her to wear.

"You're my secret weapon today," the Sith said. "With you distracting them, they'll be thinking more about what they would do to you than about the negotiations."

"And all I have to do is flash my tits," Miley said with a grin.

Orllah smirked and leaned in to kiss her sub. Her lips were warm against Miley's and she gasped as she felt the Sith squeeze her ass affectionately.

"Don't think I'm going to make this easy on you," the Sith said as she pulled away, slipping the gag into Miley's still open mouth before she could react. "Turn around."

Miley did as ordered, bending over and placing her head against the wall. She felt Orllah's hand on her ass, pulling her cheeks apart and gasped as she felt the cold metal tip of a butt plug against her skin. She took a deep breath, relaxing her ass as she felt Orllah ease the plug inside her, her ass wrapping around the cool metal as it slid in. She shuddered with pleasure as she stood upright, still not used to the sensation but definitely appreciative all the same.

When she turned Orllah was holding a silver tray. The metal was curved slightly on one side and had a strap linking the two corners of the same side with rings on the other. Miley frowned at the Sith but before she could ask Orllah pressed the curve side of the tray against her chest and secured the straps around her back. She then produced two short chains and Miley suddenly knew why the Twi'lek had been so keen for her to wear the nipple rings. Hooking one end of the chain to the corner of the tray, Orllah attached the other to Miley's nipple ring and did the same on the other side. She gasped as Orllah let go, the chains tightening as her nipples took the weight of the tray. The tray was not heavy at the moment but she knew her tits would soon start to ache and assumed that she would have to put the tray to use as well.

Orllah smiled wickedly as she admired her handiwork, the glint in the Sith's eye reminding Miley that she was still very much in charge even now. She patted her on the ass and nodded towards the back of the room and the door leading to the kitchen. "Go and see BD," she said. "He'll make sure you are ready for when our guests arrive..."

****

The assembly began with Orllah seated on her throne beneath the brilliant sun, Miley standing beside her. The tray was laden with flutes of champagne and Miley's tits were already sore from supporting its weight. One by one, the City Lords arrived, each one accepting a glass with an admiring look at her breasts before introducing themselves. They were an eclectic bunch to say the least. First to arrive was Lady Kysha of the agricultural city of Coss. She was a tall, severe woman with short black hair and dark skin. A Zabrack bodyguard, his bare chest glistening in the son, accompanied her and took up a standing position directly beside her as she settled into her seat. Next to arrive were the Duke and Duchess of Averon, a city famed for its textile production. They came with the largest entourage consisting of a half dozen guards and several young submissives, both male and female, that crawled along on the floor in their masters' wake.

Vale Tyko, the self styled smuggler-king of Drakion came next. He was accompanied by three dashing, well groomed men and seemed more interested in Kysha's Zabrack guard than in Miley's breasts as he scooped up his champagne flute.

The final arrival was Jeska Na, a dazzlingly beautiful Torgrutan with copper coloured skin and teal striped montrals and lekku. Her smokey eyes met Miley's as she reached for her champagne flute and she winked as she pushed gently down on the tray, straining Miley's nipples and causing her to let out a muffled moan of pleasure, before scooping up the glass and taking her seat. She had no entourage and Miley could not help but notice that the other Lords all seemed to be watching her from the corners of their eyes.

Orllah stood, the chatter between the individual parties falling silent as all eyes turned to the Sith. "I think it safe to assume that Drok Vess will not be joining us," she said, gesturing at the empty fifth seat.

"That's right," Vane replied, lounging with one leg over the arm of his chair. "He made his feelings pretty clear to me."

"Indeed," Orllah growled, looking around at the deadpan expressions of the other Lords. "Then let us get straight to the point. Rollo Hirst is dead. I killed him and have seized control of his operations and of Port Hassau."

"That may be," the elderly Duke of Averon said. "But the Assembly has yet to recognise this claim."

"Your being here is recognition enough," Orllah shot back. "No doubt you have heard rumours? Well I can tell you that they are all true. I am Sith. And if you do not know what that means then know that I dismantled Rollo's forces single-handedly."

There was a series of nervous whispers as the Lords conferred with their entourages. Miley could see the uncertainty in their faces. Orllah had played her hand well and none of them seemed sure how best to respond. Only Jeska Na seemed content, sitting happily alone on the sidelines, her eyes fixed on Orllah with intense interest.

"You must understand, Lord Orllah," Lady Kysha said, "there are customs that even the Assembly must abide by. You cannot just walk in and expect us to accept you and this talk of your powers seems as much a threat as it is a boast."

"I am aware that I am an outsider," Orllah replied. "Yet Drok Vess has made his intentions perfectly clear to me. He has sent thugs and assassins to attack me and this I will not tolerate. I would know whose side you will each take."

"Side?" Vale scoffed. "You clearly don't know anything about this planet nor the Assembly!"

"He's right!" the Duke called. "You talk as if you are at war yet that is not our way!"

"Exactly! We kidnap, rob and assassinate!" Vale replied. "That is how we settle our differences here."

"That is not the Sith way," Orllah replied bluntly. "Drok Vess has shown himself to be a threat. Many of Rollo's former thugs have joined his ranks. I am told he now has an army large enough to lay siege to any of the Six Cities. I wonder, if he takes Hassau Port do you think he will stop there? Or do you think he will turn his eyes to other conquests?"

"That is a bold claim," Kysha said.

"War?" scoffed the Duke. "You are foolish indeed if you think Vess would risk war! The cities rely on the trade between one another, even you with your shortsighted ideas must have realised this by now?"

"Watch your tongue, old man," Orllah hissed. "Remember whose guest you are."

The Duke harrumphed, continuing on regardless of the interruption. "We all enjoy a certain lifestyle that depends on our mutual trade pacts. Vess would not risk his wealth over war!"

"Now hold on your Dukness, she might have a point," Vale said, leaning forwards in his chair. "You know what they say about a lover spurned. Drok and Rollo were pretty close after all."

"Idiot boy," the Duchess snorted. "You don't really believe those rumours?"

Vale shrugged. "Ask the spymaster over there then!"

All eyes turned to Jeska Na. The Torgrutan smiled, her hands folded neatly in her lap. "I could tell you many things about Rollo and Vess," she said in a honeyed accent. "They were not lovers as such but they certainly liked to... indulge their tastes at the same time."

Vale snorted whilst the Duke and Duchess feigned expressions of disgust, a rather pointless act given that they were surrounded by half a dozen twenty something year old submissives who fawned about their legs like simpering pups.

"And just say we agree with you. What is it that you intend to do?" Kysha asked.

"I will kill Drok Vess," Orllah replied bluntly.

The uproar came instantly. The Dule and Duchess blustered loudly about murder whilst Vale's companions burst out laughing as if she had just delivered a particularly witty punchline and Kysha simply shook her head in an unamused fashion.

"So let's get this straight," Vale sneered. "You're just gonna walk up to the gates of Nebutal and what? Knock? You said it yourself, Vess has an army at his command!"

"Enough of this!" the Duke snapped. "This witch has come to our planet! She has admitted to murdering one of our own in cold blood and now she talks of killing another! What's to stop her from killing each and every one of us? I say we... ack!"

The Duke's eyes bulged as he grasped his throat. He staggered, his subs scattering as he fell back into his chair gasping for breath. His guards hurried forwards, weapons raised to point at Orllah but also the other lords, whilst the Duchess cried out in horror as her husband clawed at his neck, his skin turning blue. Within minutes everyone, with the exception of Jeska Na, was on their feet with their weapons drawn and pointed at each other. Only when Orllah activated her lightsaber did the hissing of blade draw their attention back to her.

"If I wanted you all dead, Duke," she said, unclenching her fist to release the Duke's windpipe from the Force Grip she held it in, "then we would not be having this conversation. As you quite rightly pointed out, the cities rely on one another."

Vale glanced from the Duke to Orllah, one hand subconsciously covering his throat. "You've got my attention."

"So what exactly do you want from us?" Kysha asked. Her Zabrack guard had taken up a position in front of his mistress but Miley could see that she held two stiletto blades in her hands and if the rumours about Kysha were true then she was more than capable of defending herself without the handsome brute's presence.

"I require nothing from you other than your word that you will not join with Vess," Orllah said bluntly. "Continue trading with Nebutal, by all means, but stay out of this war."

"You realise what your asking?" Vale grunted. "War is good business for smugglers."

"And assassins," the Duchess sneered angrily from her pale faced husband's side.

"Oh come off it!" Vale retorted. "It's not like you've kept your hands clean, Duchess. Or did the Duke's brother poison himself?"

"Enough!" Orllah hissed. "Let me make this clear. I will consider anyone that aids Drok Vess in this war to be an enemy, do you understand?"

Vale smiled thinly. "Understood," he said through gritted teeth.

"Drok Vess is a thug," Kysha said. "But he is still a Lord. Tread carefully, Lady Orllah."

"Mark my words, Sith," the Duchess hissed. "You cannot just come to this planet and start acting like you rule us all. We will not interfere but neither will we bow to you!"

"That will do for now," Orllah replied with a cold smile.

Jeska Na smiled. She was the only one that had remained seated throughout the meeting. Her dark eyes scanned the faces arrayed before her, pausing for just a second longer on Miley, before she turned to the Sith and bowed her head silently.

"Today has been a long day," Orllah said as she deactivated her saber. "No doubt I have given you much to think about. I suggest you retire to your quarters and avail yourselves of the city's luxuries. We can talk more in the morning."

"The Duke looks spent already," Vale muttered.

Miley watched as one by one the Lords and their companions left the veranda. Jeska Na was the last one to leave and once again she stopped to set her glass back on the tray hanging from Miley's now throbbing tits. She winked, 'accidentally' brushing her fingers against her nipple before sauntering from the veranda.

"That one is intriguing," Orllah said, making Miley jump as she stepped beside her. "What do you know about her?" she asked, easing the gag from her mouth.

Miley stretched her jaw before replying. "No one knows much about her," she said. "She supposedly came here on a slaver's ship that needed repairs and managed to slip free. No one knows how she came to run the city but apparently she has eyes everywhere."

"A slave?" Orllah replied. "Interesting."

"Can I take this off now?" Miley asked, nodding at the tray.

Orllah smirked, pulling the gag back in place before sauntering back to her throne. "You could," she mused. "But then who would fetch me my dinner?"