Sith Lost Ch. 05

Story Info
Miley sets out on a mission.
2.2k words
4.8
1.5k
1
0

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 02/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miley stood in front of the mirror, admiring her mistress' latest gift. The latex bodysuit fitted perfectly, its shiny black surface like a second skin. She had matched it with a pair of knee high boots with laces all the way tot he top and a cropped jacket with red trim that hung open over her shoulders. She still wore her collar of course, the gold glinting against the black latex, and her blue-black hair had been pulled into a loose ponytail above her head.

She put a hand to her tits, her nipples still sore from the weight of the tray they had supported for most of the day, and smiled. The pain was not unpleasant.

"You'll need this as well."

She turned as Orllah stepped into the bedroom, a holster containing a sleek, silver blaster pistol in her outstretched hand.

"Madame Elza doesn't permit weapons in the House, though," Miley replied carefully.

Orllah smirked, stepping forwards and strapping the holster snugly around Miley's thigh. "Lets just say she's made an exception for you tonight," she said.

Their eyes met and the smile faded from Orllah's face. "Are you sure you want to do this?" she asked. "I can do it myself."

"No," Miley interrupted firmly. "You can't be seen in the House after the Assembly meeting today, and I know there's no one else you would trust with this." She flashed her mistress a grin that held more confidence than she truly felt. "Besides, none of them, were looking at my face earlier. They won't recognise me without my tits out."

That at least brought a smile to the Twi'lek's face and Miley felt a rush of happiness knowing how much Orllah truly cared for her. "I'll be fine," she promised.

"I know," Orllah replied. She stepped forwards and pressed her lips to Miley's, the kiss long and passionate. "Do whatever it takes to get her on side. I wont judge."

Miley cast her eyes about their bedroom and the bondage points, cages and gear that hung from the walls. "Well that's a relief!" she said, only slightly sarcastically.

****

Hassau Port was busier than usual what with the Assembly meeting. The people were nervous, the retinues of the various Lords camped outside the city walls a presence that was hard to ignore. For the most part this nervousness had spread over into the form of drinking, gambling and whoring but Miley passed at least half a dozen brawls on her way to the House. Fortunately the city guard were out in force and wherever she saw a fight there seemed to be a squad of guard not far from the action.

The House was set two blocks from the coast and Hassau's gorgeous White Beach. It was a single building in the style of the villas that populated Hassau's affluent residential districts. A six foot wall covered in trailing ivy surrounded the property, a pair of large gates guarded by three bouncers, two Zabracks and a burly human, marking the entrance to the club. A long queue of hopeful patrons stood against the wall, chatting excitedly as they waited for a chance to enter Hassau's most exclusive club.

Miley bypassed the queue and joined the back of a much shorter line for VIP entrants. A long necked human and her own bodyguard glanced at her imperiously before being called forwards by one of the Zabracks and waved through. Miley stepped forwards after her, feeling the Zabrack's yellow eyes lingering on the obvious curves of her hips and breasts as she gave her name and was eventually waved through.

She stepped into a large courtyard with a central fountain with three tiers. Perfumed water the colour of bubblegum bubbled and swirled in pleasing patterns whilst the air was filled with the scent of the House's fabulous garden. Before Orllah had crashed down to the planet and become her mistress, Miley had once worked in the House as one of its subs. She knew Madame Ezra was a keen horticulturist and had her garden was her most prized possession.

She worked her way through the courtyard, passing by groups of people engaged in deep conversation, friends sampling various spices and a Devaronian girl sucking off a human in a shadowed part of the garden where they clearly thought no one could see them. She stepped under a wide veranda and into the House itself, the low lighting enveloping her like a warm blanket.

The House was divided into sections, each catering to the many and different tastes of its clients. There was a thankfully soundproofed room with pulsing lights where music blared out at max volume. There was a lounge with private booths where pianists played soothing tunes whilst deals were struck and affairs conducted and there were smaller bars where comedians, singers and burlesque shows could be watched and casinos where people gambled and drank. Everywhere was dedicated to pleasure, from entertainment, to drink, to the subs, male and female, that sauntered round the building, each marked with a gold medallion on their forehead and the confidence and surety that Elza inspired in them all. For the briefest of moments Miley almost missed the rush of a busy evening like this.

She shook her head, remembering her purpose for coming here. Elza had told them what room each of the Lords were staying in. The private rooms were upstairs, dozens of them from single rooms to small apartment complexes with different rooms catering to different pleasures. She slipped over to the entrance tot he upper floor, flashing the symbol that Elza had given her to the droid that stood guard. She moved past him into a small reception room with black walls and gold furniture and pressed the call button for the turbolift in front of her.

She took the lift all the way to the rooftop terrace, slipping out and vanishing into the shadows beside the lift complex. SHe scanned the terrace, spying Lord Vale sat beside one of the terrace's firepits, a dashing human male curled in his lap and another stood behind him, casually playing with his hair. She smirked as she saw Lady Kysha opposite, straight backed and clearly feeling out of place as a bear breasted sub swanned over and offered her a selection of drinks. That was good, it only left the Duke and Duchess away from the terrace and after the Force Chocking the Duke had received earlier at Orllah's hands she doubted he would be showing his face in public.

She darted to the edge of the roof, glancing over the edge at the balconies below her and counting them off in her head. At the third balcony she stopped, slipping carefully over the wall and dropping silently to the balcony below. The door to the suite was thankfully open, the sheer curtains stirring lazily in the sea breeze. Miley placed a hand on her blaster and stepped softly into the dark room beyond.

"Don't move," a voice hissed behind her.

Miley froze, her heart beating rapidly in her chest.

"I was told to expect someone. Turn around. Slowly."

She did as ordered, raising her hands in surrender to find herself face to face with Lady Jeska Na, the Torgrutan Mistress of Aminax CIty. She wore a satin dressing grown the same colour turquoise as the patterns on her lekku and montrals. She held a blaster in her hand but lowered it slightly when she recognised Miley.

"I wasn't expecting you," she said, sounding genuinely surprised. "I must say though, I am glad it is you."

She felt the Torgrutan's gaze linger on her tits and remembered the pressure that she had put on the tray when she had taken the drink earlier that day. "My Mistress would like to meet, privately," Miley said.

"I'm sure she would," Jeska replied smoothly. "But to what end? Am I to be the first to be executed?"

"No!" Miley exclaimed before noticing the smile on Jeska's face. "You're joking..."

"Of course I am, sweetheart," she replied coyly. "I figured Orllah would want to speak with me. Lords know she wont get anywhere with those other morons."

"Will you come?"

"Yes," Jeska said. "Your mistress intrigues me. There is much we could do together, and hopefully much we can share in."

Her eyes lingered just a second longer than they ought to have on Miley's face. She shifted, not uncomfortably for she enjoyed being admired. Jeska was an attractive woman herself. Her skin was the deep orange of copper and her eyes twinkled with the same sense of excitement and danger as Orllah's.

As if reading Miley's mind, Jeska held out a hand. "Come," she said. "I assume your mistress has permitted you to have some fun tonight?"

Miley nodded, taking Jeska's hand and following her through the lounge into the bedroom next door. Her eyes widened in surprise at the sight that greeted her. A human male with the gold crest of one of Elza's subs lay spread eagled and naked on the bed, his wrists and ankles bound tightly to the bed posts. A mask covered his face and he wore a gag that had a large black dildo pointing up from his face.

"It is rare for me to find one to my liking," Jeska said, approaching the man and running her nails up his leg towards his erect dick. "This one will do, but I reckon it would be much more fun if you joined in." With that she slipped her dressing gown off, letting it drop to the floor and reveal her bare breasts and pussy.

Miley looked at the man's dick and swallowed. How long had it been since she'd fucked a man, she thought? It wasn't that she didn't like men, it was more that Orllah had almost made her forget about them.

Jeska cocked her head questioningly as she climbed onto the bed, positioning herself over the man's face. Miley hesitated only for a moment before crossing to the bed and climbing on top of the man. He was warm beneath her and she felt his dick against her thigh as she reached down and opened the zip in the crotch of her bodysuit.

Jeska leaned forwards, hooking a finger through the loop of Miley's chain and pulling her close. The Torgrutan smelled intoxicating, her heavy lidded eyes drinking Miley in before she leaned in and kissed her. It was different to the way Orllah kissed her, she thought, but not in a bad way and she kissed her back passionately until the Torgrutan pulled away. Jeska brought her hand to her mouth, licking her fingers seductively before reaching down to stroke Miley's clit. She closed her eyes, a breath of air escaping her lungs as she felt Jeska play with her.

"Good girl," the Torgrutan breathed. "You were so good today."

"Fuck," Miley gasped, feeling her thighs growing wet with pleasure.

Jeska laughed softly, lifting Miley up and easing her onto the sub's throbbing dick. She felt his dick push against her then slide inside her. A moan of pleasure escaped her lips whilst Jeska settled herself on the dildo, biting her lip in turn to keep from crying out. They sat motionless for a moment, resting their heads together before Jeska began to move, Miley following her lead, even now in this dominant position not quite able to let go of her sub mentality.

"Fuck!" she breathed. "Fucking hell!"

They moved up and down opposite each other, Jeska's tits bouncing up and down and she fucked the dildo. Miley hesitated before leaning forwards, taking the Torgrutan's boobs in her hands and gently squeezing them.

"Harder," Jeska hissed, and Miley obliged. Pulling on her nipples, twisting them until the Torgrutan let out little moans of pleasure. The sub lay beneath them, forgotten but for his hot, throbbing dick in her pussy. Miley moved faster, bouncing up and down so that her ass slapped against his legs, his muffled groans of pleasure indicating his own enjoyment as the two women fucked him.

Miley cried out, her body tensing as she was overcome with a sudden, powerful orgasm. She screamed in delight, Jeska's voice adding to her own pleasured moans a moment later as she came as well. For a long moment they sat still, their chests heaving, the only sound in the room that of their heavy breathing.

"I'm sorry," Miley whispered eventually. "I didn't ask for permission."

Jeska chuckled, lifting Miley's chin with her fingers and kissing her gently on the lips. "You don't need permission from me, sweetheart," she said. "Now run along back to your mistress. Tell her that I accept her offer to meet and I look forward to what the three of us might achieve together."

Miley swallowed ad nodded, easing herself of the sub's dick and closing the zip of her crotch. Her pussy was soaked and her legs felt unsteady as she stood. She turned for the door, pausing to look back at Jeska who had extracted herself from the dildo and now stood over the man, a leather crop in her hand. The Torgrutan flashed her a final smile before raising the crop and bringing it down on the man's chest. As Miley left the room she could not help but feel a little jealous of the sub for getting to spend the night in Jeska's company.