Sith Lost Ch. 03

Story Info
Miley submits to Orllah’s commands.
2k words
4.5
2.8k
3
0

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 02/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miley looked up from her book as Orllah entered the bedroom, her nose buried in a datapad. It had been two weeks since their meeting with Madame Elza and Orllah had thrown herself into the managing of the city. She had appointed advisors and lieutenants, she had gone out into the streets to see how the city ran. Everything that Elza had suggested she had done, and she had done well. She was no longer the stranger that had taken over the city from the gangster. She was becoming a true Empress. Despite all of that, however, Miley could not help but feel that lately their personal relationship had fallen by the wayside.

"How did it go?" she asked, closing her book and looking up.

"Well," Orllah replied. "Elza has agreed to let the other City Lords stay at the House. The invitations are being drawn up and sent over the next few days."

"Are you sure it's safe inviting them all here?"

"I don't know," the Sith replied, dropping onto the bed and tossing the datapad aside. "But I have to meet these people face to face if I am to establish myself as the true power on this planet."

Miley pushed her book aside and crawled over to Orllah's side of the bed, her cuffs rattling as she placed her hands on the Twi'lek's shoulders and gently massaged her back. "Show them your lightsaber and that lightning of yours and they'll get the message."

Orllah smiled, twisting round to look into Miley's blue eyes. "I'm sorry," she said. "I know we haven't had much time together lately."

"It's fine," Miley said. "This is important, I know. Just don't forget that you're still allowed to have fun every so often."

"Is that right?" Orllah said, turning round to sit between Miley's knees and hooking a long finger through the metal ring of her collar.

Miley smiled as the Sith admired her body. She was wearing a blue and black lace bra with a matching thong and suspender belt. Silky black stockings accentuated her long legs and a pair of simple back heels finished the outfit. She could tell Orllah approved, her eyes lingering on her cleavage before she pulled her close, the Sith's rich perfume filling her nostrils. She closed her eyes as Orllah kissed her passionately, biting down gently on her lip whilst her free hand pulled gently at her hair.

"I'm going to have a shower," Orllah whispered. "When I get back you'd best be on the floor in your proper place. Oh," she added as she stood up, "and you can lose the bra."

Miley's eyes lingered on the Twi'lek's ass as she walked over to the refresher, her heart beating a little faster at the thought of what she had planned for her. She stood up and moved to the foot of the bed, pausing to unhook her bra and place it neatly on the end of the bed before kneeling on the floor. She waited as instructed, her ass cheeks resting on her heels, her hands resting palm up on her knees and her chest pushed forwards. She could hear the water running in the shower, the wait for her mistress to return as much a turn on as it was a torture...

When Orllah did return she had to catch her breath. The Sith wore a black high-waisted, latex leotard with a cut out diamond beneath the collar that exposed her ample cleavage. She wore a pair of thigh-high, heeled boots that fitted her like a second skin and a pair of fingerless gloves on her hands, in which she held a leather crop.

"Stand up," Orllah commanded.

She went over to the far wall where hung dozens of chains, gags and other devices that made Miley's heart flutter. She picked up a long metal bar and a length of rope before sidling back over to Miley. She attached the cuffs around her ankles to either end of the bar, spreading her legs apart, before securing the cuffs on her wrists together. The length of rope she threw over a large hook that hung from the ceiling, passing it round Miley's cuffed wrists and pulling it tight until Miley was forced up onto tiptoes before tying the rope tight.

Miley watched Orllah bend over and pick the leather crop back up with a small smile. Her heart was racing with anticipation but she forced herself to breath normally even as Orllah began to walk a slow circle around her. She felt the crop graze her bare skin and shivered.

"Do you remember the Code of the Sith?" Orllah asked as she stopped in front of Miley.

"Yes, Mistress." she replied. She thought she remembered most of it at least.

"Good," Orllah replied, flexing the crop. "Recite it for me."

"Peace is a lie," Miley began. "There is only passion."

"Very good."

"Through passion, I gain power."

Crack! The crop struck Miley's ass hard, causing her to gasp in surprise and pain.

"Aren't we forgetting something?" Orllah asked.

"Through passion... Through passion..."

Crack! Crack! Miley cried out as Orllah struck her twice on each ass cheek.

"Through passion, I gain strength," she gasped.

"Better. Go on."

"Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory... Through victory..."

She braced herself, clenching her teeth as the crop stung her ass again and again, her skin burning with each hit. She tried to remember the next part of the mantra but her mind had gone suddenly blank.

"Through victory?..." Orllah prompted, resting the crop on Miley's boobs.

"Through victory I am freed?" Miley tried, already knowing it was wrong.

Crack! She squealed as Orllah swung the crop against her boobs, her nipples stinging as the pain lanced across her chest.

"How disappointing," Orllah said coldly. "Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

"I'm sorry, Mistress," Miley gasped. "Please, forgive me."

"You would never have survived the academy on Korriban," Orllah said bluntly. "Allow me to demonstrate why."

She raised her hand and a stream of blue lightning burst from her fingertips to engulf Miley. She screamed as the lightning coursed through her body, straining against her shackles as her limbs went rigid and her eyes rolled back in her head. The lightning was like nothing she had ever experienced before yet the pain was as intoxicating as Orllah's touch. She wanted more, even as the barrage of energy pushed her to her limits. The Force. The power that Orllah wielded turned her on, and to be at her mercy was driving her mad with desire.

Orllah clenched her fist, the stream of lightning dissipating but for a few lingering sparks. She smiled as Miley swayed where she stood, supported entirely my her shackles. Her chest heaved as she caught her breath and she was vaguely aware of a thin line of saliva trickling from her mouth but she did not care. She knew Orllah had only used a fraction of her power so as not to cause her any lasting harm and that thought both terrified and aroused her. She head the Sith approach, felt her wrap her hair around her hand and pull her head back so she was face to face with those sinister, alluring emerald eyes. Orllah smirked, letting her head drop as she released the ropes that bound her hands above her head, watching Miley as she sagged breathless to the floor. With another wave of the Sith's hand, the bar connecting Miley's ankle cuffs released, as did the cuffs around her wrist.

"Get up," Orllah commanded, nudging her with the sharp toe of her boot.

She pushed herself to her feet, her body still pleasantly sore, and waited as Orllah re-locked the cuffs behind her back and attached a chain to her collar. She led her over to the wall where the racks of chains and toys hung, teasing Miley as she ran her fingers over the devices one by one. She selected another set of binders first which she fitted just above Miley's elbows before locking them tightly together so that her arms ran parallel behind her back. Nipple clamps linked by a gold chain were next, pinching tightly around Miley's already sore breasts.

"Open," the Sith ordered.

Miley did as instructed as Orllah fitted a ring gag in her mouth, pulling the leather straps tight behind her head. She loved being gagged more than anything else and the ring gag, and the possibilities it suggested, was one of her favourite toys.

Finally, Orllah selected a small but powerful silicon wand, smiling at the look in Miley's eyes as she lead her by the collar to the bed and pushed her back onto the satin sheets. Miley struggled to get comfortable, the cuffs around her wrists and elbows digging into her back just to remind her that she had no power here. Her nipples ached as Orllah climbed on top of her, waving the wand casually in front of her.

"You want this?" she asked.

"Yephh," Miley begged behind the gag.

She yelped as the Sith yanked hard on the nipple clamps, fire spreading through her breasts.

"Yes what?" she growled threateningly.

"Yeph Mistrpph," she whimpered.

Orllah reached down and pulled her leotard aside, revealing her soft, scarlet pussy. "Work for it," she hissed before turning and pressing her pussy against Miley's face.

Miley gasped as in delight as she stuck her tongue through the gag and licked the Twi'lek's pussy. Orllah was already wet and soon Miley could here her moaning in pleasure as she caressed her clit. She was aware of Orllah tugging gently on the nipple clamps again, the dull ache of her tits adding to her arousal as she buried her face in her pussy, desperate to earn her reward.

She flinched as she felt Orllah's fingers on her own pussy now, gently rubbing her already soaking clit. The gentle humming of the wand filled her ears as the Sith turned the toy on and she moaned with longing.

"Good girl," Orllah gasped, breathless with pleasure.

Miley's whole body tensed with glee as she felt the wand press against her pussy, the vibrations sending shivers of pleasure right through her. Orllah pressed her pussy against Miley's lips, her other hand moving to rub her own clit as Miley continued to tease her with her tongue. They writhed together, the room filled with the sounds of their heavy breathing and soft moans of delight.

"Plepph, Mistrpph," Miley gasped, unsure how much longer she could last.

"No. Wait!" Orllah replied breathlessly.

She felt Orllah tense against her body, her thighs tightening against her head whilst her ass and pussy pressed against her face, suffocating her. The Sith moaned with pleasure as she came, her back arching, her head pressed against Miley's stomach. Orllah withdrew her hand from her pussy and tapped Miley's side; the signal that she had been begging for.

Her toes curled, her legs were rigid. She bit down hard on the ring gag and screamed with ecstasy as the vibrations drove her to the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced. Her eyes rolled back into her head and her tits stung as Orllah pulled teasingly on the nipple clamps. Her wrists and elbows ached as she strained against the cuffs but it only added to the pleasure of it all.

Orllah at last climbed off of her, collapsing beside her, her chest heaving. Miley turned her head to face the Sith Lord. Her ass was aching, her tits were sore and her thighs were soaking wet. Drool dribbled from her open mouth but she did not care. She had never felt so satisfied.

Orllah smiled at her as she rolled over and kissed her forehead, her scarlet skin flushed with pleasure. All thoughts of the Sith neglecting her were gone from her mind. Darth Orllah was her mistress, her friend and her lover and Miley would do anything to please her...