Sith Lost Ch. 06

Story Info
Miley is ambushed as she returns to Darth Orllah.
2.3k words
4.71
1.1k
1
0

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 02/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miley hurried through the dark streets of Hassau Port, her heart still racing from her encounter with Jeska Na at the House. Not only had she fucked a man for the first time in what felt like forever, it was also the first time since meeting Orllah that she hadn't been the sub. It was a strange feeling, not having to ask to do things or beg permission to cum. She had enjoyed herself, and Jeska was certainly an incredible woman, but she was looking forward to crawling back into bed beside Orllah when the night was over.

She looked up as she turned a corner to see a throng of people spilling across the street. They were shouting and jeering and she heard the unmistakable crashes of a bar fight followed by the whistle of a squad of city guard as they came jogging up the street behind her. She looked around, not wanting to get caught in the crowd or swept up by the guard. There was an alleyway to her right. It was dark and full of shadowy hiding spots but it would be an effective shortcut and would make sure she bypassed any trouble at the bar.

She set off into the alley at a brisk walk, her hand drifting cautiously to the blaster that Orllah had given her. Her boots echoed loudly off the buildings that loomed either side of her and she was just staring to get an uneasy feeling when someone emerged from behind a trash bin ahead of her.

"Evening, gorgeous," he said cheerfully as he leaned against the bin.

She smiled coldy, pushing past him and keeping her head down.

"Where ya goin'?" he called after her and that was when she knew she'd made a mistake. Ahead of her, a lanky Rodian and stepped from his hiding spot whilst the big man now completely barred her path back the way she had come.

"See? No need to rush," he said.

Miley pulled the blaster from her hip and held it up, moving the barrel from man to the Rodian. She had used a blaster before. Madame Elza had always kept some stashed away in the house to deal with overly friendly customers and had made sure all her subs were properly trained in their use. Still, she wasn't overly fond of her chances.

The man looked slightly bemused by the weapon "Easy, darlin'" he said, holding up his hands. "We just wanna talk."

"Who are you?" Miley hissed.

"Concerned citizens," he replied. "We just want to make sure you know what you've got yourself mixed up in? That Sith bitch is bad news."

"I think I can handle myself," she hissed with more confidence than she truly felt.

The man chuckled, still keeping his hands up. He had gold teeth and a nasty scar over his left eye. "I don't doubt it," he growled. "Thing is though, that there are some people that don't like what the tail-head is doing. She's sticking her nose where it don't belong, messing things up for everyone else."

"I'm pretty sure most of Hassau would disagree with you," Miley shot back. She was looking for an exit route. Any way to slip past the goons that were blocking the exit. They were holding their position for now, but she doubted she could keep them talking for much longer.

"Why don't you come with us?" the man said, lowering his hands to sweep back the overcoat he wore to reveal a pair of blasters. "You can explain to the boss why you think that bitch should stay in her palace."

The Rodian took a step closer, his own long fingers also curled around a blaster. Miley's throat was dry and it took all her courage to stop her hand trembling. "I won't be a bargaining chip in whatever sick game you're playing!" she spat and without realising it, she had pulled the trigger.

The Rodian swore as her shot struck him in the shoulder, his own reactionary shot flying wide into the side of the alley. Miley dove for a pair of bins beside her, the big man's blasters trailing her as she ducked between them, her hands over her head.

"Gah! I'm gonna kill that fuckin' bitch!" the Rodian squealed.

"Easy, Fredda," the man growled before turning to speak to Miley. "That was a mistake girl," he said sinisterly. "Now Fredda here ain't gonna kill ya, but I reckon he's owed somethin' for that burn you've give him. Come out and I'll make sure he doesn't hurt you too bad."

"Let me go!" Miley called back, her heart pounding in her chest. "If you walk away now I promise that Orllah doesn't need to know about any of this."

The man barked a laugh. "That bitch is gonna get what's comin' to her!" he shot back. "Don't make it hard for us, darlin'. I don't wanna see that pretty face of your's messed up."

Miley swallowed, her knuckles white from gripping her pistol so tightly. She fumbled in her pocket for her comlink and swore under her breath as she realised they were jamming her transmissions. She was on her own. She slid down onto her knees and peered beneath the bins. She could see the man's feet advancing slowly towards her, the Rodian closing in from the other direction. She could maybe take one of them, but doubted she could get them both. Still, what other choice did she have?

Taking a deep breath and exhaling slowly, she leapt out from the bins and squeezed the trigger. The Rodian was knocked backwards with a grunt as a second shot rang out. She flinched but felt no burning sensation anywhere on her body. She wheeled around to see the man slumped on the ground, clutching at his own shoulder. Jeska stood over him, smoke curling upwards from the barrel of her own pistol.

"My, my," she said. "You are having a busy night."

Miley ran to her and threw her arms around the Togrutan, a silent sob escaping her lips as she did so. "What are you doing here?" she managed eventually.

"Someone has been watching my quarters all evening," she replied. "I figured they were waiting for Orllah to make contact in one form or the other so I waited a while after you left and then followed you."

"You used me as bait?" Miley said.

The Togrutan flashed her a smile. "And you played your part admirably," she said. "Now, shall we find out who these pigs are?"

Jeska took Miley by the hand and led her over to the big man. He was clearly in a great deal of pain but still managed to muster the strength to spit at their feet as they approached. "Fuck off you witch," he grunted through gritted teeth.

The Togrutan lashed out, kicking him squarely in the face with enough force to break his nose. "You do not speak to me like that," she hissed, crouching down to look the grunt in the eye. "Now you will tell us who you are working for."

"Go to hell," he retorted.

Jeska shook her hear irritably before reaching itno her robe and producing a small dagger. she ran the tip of the blade up the man's arm before flicking it across his cheek, drawing a hairline cut through his weathered skin.

"Poison," she said by way of explanation. "Slow and painful. I have an antidote, but only if you tell us what we want to know. You have fifteen minutes at best."

****

"Mistress Orllah," BD called, clattering into the bedroom. "Miley has returned."

Orllah jumped up from the bed, her heart in her throat. Miley had been gone for far longer than she had expected and she had worked herself into something of a state wondering if she had been right to send her off alone. She brushed past BD and hurried down to the entrance hall, leaping the steps two at a time.

Miley stood waiting for her in the entrance hall. She looked tired, her eyes wide and her blue/black hair ruffled. She seemed unharmed, however, and Orllah pulled her into a tight embrace despite the presence of the other two figures in the room.

"I'm fine," Miley breathed in her ear before extracting herself from the hug. "Mistress, allow me to reintroduce Lady Jeska Na."

Jeska smiled and bowed her head respectfully. The Togrutan was dressed in a long silk gown that matched the turquoise colour of her montrals. The plunging neckline of the gown left little to the imagination and orllah's eyes lingered for perhaps a second longer than was proper before she returned the nod.

"And who is this?" the Sith asked, indicating the injured man that knelt behind them. He sported a nasty blaster burn on his shoulder and a rotten cut on his left cheek. His arms were bound behind his back and he stared resolutely at the floor as she approached him.

"Marit Qan," Jeska replied with a hint of satisfaction. "He and another of his thugs ambushed Miley on her way back to the palace. It seems they intended to use her to get to you."

Orllah glared at the man, anger rising within her chest. She fought it back, for now, as she looked round at Miley.

"I'm fine," she said again.

"She killed his friend," Jeska explained. "I helped er bring this one down."

"Then you have my thanks, Lady Na," Orllah said before grabbing the man by the throat with the Force. "You however, have no idea what you have unleashed!"

"If I may, Lord Orllah," Jeska said softly. "You will find this one to be... Uncooperative until the morning. We had to drug him to get him back here. The effects will wear off by morning, at which point you can consider him a gift to deal with as you see fit."

Orllah could feel herself trembling with rage. The thought of anything happening to Miley was almost unbearable and the fact that she hadn't been there to stop them...

"Who sent him?" she demanded.

"We have all that information already," Jeska replied calmly. "First things first, I think Miley here could do with a drink and some rest."

Orllah's expression softened as she looked at Miley and nodded. "Of course," she said, before turning to BD as he trotted down the stairs. "BD, take this scumbag to the dungeons."

"Of course, Mistress," he chirped excitedly. "Might I begin the proceedings for you? As you know, I am programmed in multiple forms of intelligence retrieval including but not limited to..."

"No, thank you, BD," Orllah said firmly. "I will see to this one personally."

"Oh. As you wish, Mistress," the droid replied, not quite being able to hide the disappointment in his voice as he led the grunt away.

****

"She is strong," Jeska said just over an hour later.

She and Orllah sat on the balcony of the Sith's private chambers, Miley sleeping soundly in the bedroom behind them.

Orllah glanced over her shoulder, smiling at contended look on her sub's face. "She is indeed. Thank you for saving her."

"She saved herself," Jeska replied. "But you are welcome all the same."

"You are not like the other City Lords," Orllah said.

Jeska chuckled. "And you are like no Sith I have heard of."

"You know of the Sith?"

The Togrutan shrugged. "Stories, yes," she said. "Based on what I have read your kind are ruthless warriors, tyrants even."

"And you don't think that of me?"

"You are obviously a skilled warrior," Jeska replied. "But I don't think you are evil. I saw the way you looked at her earlier. That was true love."

Orllah stared into her drink and smiled. "Evil is simply a point of view," she said. "I take what I want witht he power that I have. If I can use that power to reshape this world, then why wouldn't I?"

"You will find no complaints from me," Jeska replied. "From what I have seen of Hassau Port, it has prospered beneath your rule. The others will see that in time, or you will kill them as you killed Hirst."

"And that doesn't bother you?" Orllah retorted.

The Togrutan shook her head and smiled. "Not when I know I am on the right side." She stood suddenly and sauntered over to Orllah, easing herself onto the Twi'lek's lap. "You'll find me to be a staunch ally in whatever you decide to do."

"Is that so?" Orllah replied softly, placing her hands on Jeska's thighs.

Jeska raised her hand and slipped her gown off of her shoulder, the silk robe falling away to reveal her bare breasts. She took Orllah's head in her hands and pulled her gently towards her, inhaling sharply as the Sith bit down on her nipple. She groaned as Orllah's hands explored her body, sliding under the folds of her dress to her clit.

"Show me your power," she whispered in the Sith Lord's ear.

Orllah met her gaze and smiled knowingly, lifting her free hand and making a grasping motion. Jeska felt that invisible hand close about her throat holding her tight as the Sith Lord continued toying with her clit. She gasped, gripping her own breasts as she squirmed against the Twi'lek. Small sparks of lightning danced between Orllahs other hand, both stinging and tickling her dripping pussy at once and she felt herself tense as the pleasure grew too much.

She cried out as she came, collapsing against Orllah's body as waves of pleasure ran through her. She gasped, sucking in air as the Sith released her from the Force hold and wrapped her arms about her, drawing her close.

"Remember this," Orllah whispered in her ear. "You serve me now..."

It was all Jeska could do to nod and bury herself deeper into the Sith's embrace.