Sith Lost Ch. 07

Story Info
The Assembly continues as Orllah unmasks a traitor.
2.6k words
4.5
1.3k
3
0

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 02/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weather had taken an unexpected turn for the worse. The wind had changed direction in the early hours of the morning and with it had come one of the tropical storms that were not uncommon at certain times of the year. Rain lashed Port Hassau and lightning illuminated the heavy storm clouds that hung ominously over the city.

The assembly had naturally been moved indoors, the throne room of Hassau Palace repurposed to accommodate the visiting CIty Lords. It was a large room on the ground floor of the palace. Floor to ceiling windows with stunning views of the ocean ran the length of one of the long walls whilst banners hung from the rafters. Where previously these had been in the colours of Rollo Hirst and his gang, they now were a mix of black and red, each bearing the Imperial symbol in the inverse colour. Darth Orllah may have been cut off from her Empire, but she was clearly in no rush to relinquish her ties entirely.

The throne sat at the far end of the room on a raised dais made of the same polished white and grey marble of the floor. Ordinarily the hall would be full of rows of chairs and then benches, decreasing in comfort and grandeur the farther back from the throne they went. On that day they had been cleared entirely, leaving the room occupied by only the 6 large chairs for the City Lords, (Drok Vess' empty seat still present as a reminder to all,) and those laid out for their respective entourages.

Miley sat by Orllah's throne, her head resting against her mistress' legs. She was naked but for a pair of black stockings and red-soled heels. Her collar was fitted tightly about her neck, Orllah occasionally tugging playfully on the chain that was looped about her wrist, and a large ball gag was fitted snuggly in her mouth. Her hands and legs were unrestrained, a fact that she was grateful for given what had transpired the night before.

Her eyes travelled over the Lords as the Duke of Averon laboured some irrelevant point over trade tariffs before settling on Jeska's face. The Torgrutan seemed as disinterested in the Duke's point as she was and when she caught Miley looking she winked at her and flashed her a dazzling smile.

Miley smiled inwardly as she thought back to the night before. She hadn't been surprised when she had woken up to find Jeska in bed with her and Orllah. Orllah had pulled her aside after they had had breakfast together and explained that she had negotiated and alliance with the Torgrutan and by extension, the city of Aminax and that Jeska would be spending more time with them if Miley wanted. It had been a brief moment of tenderness from her mistress that Miley hadn't expected and made her love Orllah all the more. In truth, she was excited to spend more time with Jeska and the thought of doing so with Orllah as well sent a little shiver of excitement down her spine.

"And another thing!" the Duke continued, apparently oblivious to the eye-rolling of his fellow Lords. "The trade pact stipulates a percentage of our own incomes be diverted to an account in Hassau city for 'communal funding'! I would very much like to know what you intend to do with these funds that you are attempting to extort from us, Lady Orllah!"

Miley didn't have to look up to know her mistress was scowling. She felt her hands clench, tugging on her collar in a not unpleasant way as she replied in a surprisingly cool tone, "Those funds will be used to improve the roadways between our cities and to pay for security details to escort tradable goods from one city to another."

"As for your concerns over your personal wealth, Duke," she continued, venom now slipping into her voice. "I suggest you worry more about the citizens of Averon who, under your rule, are struggling to feed themselves. It would be a shame to see you replaced by an angry mob..."

The Duke stared at Orllah, his mouth hanging open as he sank back into his chair. A few of the young submissives who fawned at his and his wife's side seemed to pull back from them, their heads turning tot he side as they considered the possibility of Orllah's words.

Vale lent back in his chair with a low whistle. The self-styled Smuggler King seemed to be having the time of his life at the Assembly, Miley thought. He waved the data pad on which was written the Pact Imperius, a sort of treaty that Orllah had constructed to bring the City States to heel under one unified rule of law.

"This is pretty damn impressive," Vale conceded. "Wasn't sure what to expect from you after yesterday, but this..." he shrugged. "We get to keep control of our cities and we don't lose any profits... Well, most of us don't," he said with a sideways glance at the Duke.

"I'm glad you approve," Orllah replied. "I am not stupid. I know each of you have roles that could prove vital in the new order of things. I am not here to rule as a tyrant."

"But tariffs! Really?" the Duke spluttered.

"Averon is the wealthiest City on the planet, Duke," Orllah hissed. "Yet your people live in squalor compared to our own. If you want the protection and benefits afforded to you and your people by the Pact Imperius, you will agree to its stipulations. That means treating your people with dignity and yes, contributing to the throne."

"I dunno what you're worried about, your Dukeness," Vale tittered. "You'll still be the richest one of the lot us! Even if you do have to share it with the old hag next to you!"

The Duchess gasped whilst the Duke adopted an expression of outrage that probably wasn't entirely truthful. Vale and his smugglers simply laughed and shook their heads.

"Lady Na has already signed the Pact," Orllah said loudly before another argument could break out. "Who else will join us?"

A dozen eyes darted to Jeska who simply smiled and bowed her head at Orllah. After a while Vale stood. "I'm getting paid to do what I'm already doing," he declared. "Seems a good deal to me. I'm in."

He dragged his finger across the data pad with a dramatic flourish before performing an equally dramatic bow to Orllah.

"Lady Orllah?" All eyes turned to Lady Kysha, mistress of the agricultural city of Coss. She had been silent for most of the meeting, her eyes scanning the Pact continuously whilst her Zabrack bodyguard made sour eyes at anyone who strayed too close.

"Forgive me," she continued, a slight edge to her voice. "I am grateful for the deal that you have offered to Coss city but I see no mention of how I might serve this new Empire of yours."

Miley swallowed involuntarily, feeling Orllah straighten behind her. It was time.

"I have something special planned for you, Lady Kysha," the Sith Lord said, snapping her fingers.

BD appeared from the side of the room, a wooden chest clutched in his metal hands. "Miley," Orllah said softly, would you please give Lady Kysha her gift?"

Miley nodded, feeling the chain fall away from her collar as she stood and took the chest from BD. She could feel the eyes of everyone in the room on her figure as she turned and walked over to the Lady Kysha, her heels clicking loudly on the marble floor. She met the woman's eyes as she set the chest on the table in front of her, her heart racing, her teeth biting down on the gag in her mouth as she unfastened the chest and pulled back the lid.

The Duchess shrieked as she strained to look inside the chest whilst the Duke had turned whiter the marble floor. Vale simply howled with laughter whilst Jeska looked unsurprised. Kysha's Zabrack guard took a step forwards, brandishing a massive vibro-axe and snarling up at Orllah. Lady Kysha, on the other hand, seemed calm and collected as she stared into the box containing the severed head of Marit Qan, the thug that had assaulted Miley the night before.

"I warned you," Orllah hissed, her voice dangerously quiet. "I told you there would be consequences if you moved against me."

"Lady Orllah..." the Duke gasped. "What is the meaning of this? We told you that we don't..."

"Will you shut up, Gravon!" Kysha snapped, her calm facade slipping momentarily before returning as she carefully closed the chest and turned to Miley. "You're a slippery bitch, aren't you?" she said. "I would say I put too much faith in Marit but perhaps in truth I underestimated you."

"Kysha..." the Duchess breathed. "You mean... You actually tried something against her?"

"Of course I did!" Kysha snapped. "You don't seriously expect her to keep her word, do you? This," she said, pointing at the datapad containing the Pact, "is just to delay us whilst she deals with Drok Vess. Once he's dead, she'll be after us next one by one. I had to act, even if the rest of you were too cowardly to help me."

Jeska chuckled. "Oh don't worry, Kysha. Your man sung like a little bird. Lady Orllah knows you approached the others with your plan last night. I'm impressed you knew better than to come to me."

"Fuck you, Na," Kysha spat. "You made it clear after the meeting yesterday where your loyalties lie, though I'm surprised your content to play lapdog to this bitch."

Jeska laughed and turned away, her lack of retort apparently infuriating Kysha more than if she had actually said anything.

"So what now," Kysha growled, turning to look at Orllah. "Am I to be executed? is my city to be dissolved and the spoils divvied between your new sycophants?"

Orllah stood slowly, her lightsaber held loosely in her palm. "No," she said, the others looking at her in surprise. "You are not strong enough to have acted alone. Drok Vess is true master of this plan. You will return to him with a message."

Kysha barked a laugh, her face twisted with hate. "What message?" she spat.

Miley saw Orllah tense, her grip tighten on her lightsaber. "The only message," she whispered, before leaping into the air. She landed between Kysha and her Zabrack guard, her blade a blur of red as she first impaled the bodyguard and then severed Kysha's left arm at the shoulder. The woman fell to the floor with a scream whilst the rest of the Lords leapt to their feet, scrambling for weapons.

Orllah held the tip of her blade to Kysha's throat, tears streaming down the woman's cheeks. "Coss belongs to the Empire," the Sith snarled. "Run back to Vess. Tell him that war is coming for him. Tell him that I am coming for him."

Miley watched with no small sense of satisfaction as the woman that had ordered her abduction scrambled away from the Sith, staggered to her feet and fled the palace. The silence that followed was quickly broken by the Duke and Duchess offering to sign the Pact Imperius.

****

Miley stood in the middle of Orllah's chambers later that evening. Her wrists were bound together to a hook above her head, the rope pulled so tight that she was forced to stand on tiptoes. a spreader bar kept her legs open and after a brief reprieve earlier in the afternoon, the ball gag was firmly back in her mouth.

"I'd say that was a productive day," Jeska commented as she walked slowly around Miley.

"Indeed," Orllah agreed. She brought the flogger in her hand down, the leather straps cracking as they struck Miley's bare breasts. She whimpered, biting hard on the gag as the pain stung her tits.

"Securing Coss will be easy enough," Jeska commented as if nothing unusual was happening. "I have agents throughout the city and my understanding is that apart from her inner circle, most of Kysha's military lack any real training."

Crack! The Torgrutan's flogger struck the curve of Miley's ass.

"And you believe we will find a suitable replacement for Kysha?" Orllah replied.

Crack! Crack! Both floggers struck her. One on her tits, the other between her legs. A moan of pleasure, distorted by the ball gag, escaped Miley's lips as the pain lanced through her body. She didn't know how long they'd been at this, but she was loving every minute of it.

"There are several that I can think of," Jeska replied, moving over to the rack of toys, shackles and other things that made Miley's toes curl. "I will compile a report for you to look at later."

Crack! Orllah's flogger struck Miley's clit again, the Sith flashing her a wicked smile that told her she knew how much Miley was enjoying this.

"I think this one is having a little too much fun," she said slyly. "Shall we make her a little more uncomfortable?"

Jeska returned, handing Orllah something that Miley couldn't make out. "You read my mind," she said.

Miley bit down on her gag as the Torgrutan approached her. Jeska put a hand on her boobs, pinching her nipples between her thumb and forefingers before attaching a clamp to each of them. Miley whimpered as the weighted clamps pulled down on her tits and began to vibrate. a line of drool slipped from her mouth to the floor but the women were not done with her yet. Orllah moved around behind her, gripping her ass and spreading her cheeks. Miley's eyes rolled back in her head as she felt the Twi'lek first slip a vibrator into her pussy, tucking the remote into the top of her stockings, before then easing a plug into her ass. She whimpered, her chest heaving as the vibrations coursed through her, her nipples already burning from the strain of the clamps.

"How long do you think she can hold it?" Jeska asked as the two women stepped back to admire their helpless slave.

"As long as we want her to," Orllah said with a smile. "But who says she gets to have all the fun?"

Miley watched as Orllah pulled Jeska into an embrace and kissed her passionately on the lips. She moaned as the two women became entangled falling to the floor as they tore the clothes from each other's bodies. Orllah moved to sit astride Jeska's face, her hands clutching her own breasts and her eyes locked on Miley's ecstasy-torn face as Jeska began to lick her clit. Soon Miley's own moans of delight were joined by the Sith's and she could hold it no longer. She screamed into her gaga as she came, collapsing forward so that the rope held her entire weight, her chest rising and falling rapidly as the vibrations that had driven her to cum continued to tease her body. She heard Orllah's heavy breathing, a match for her own and forced her head up to look at the other two women as they disentangling themselves.

Orllah stood and walked back over to the rack as Jeska rolled over onto all fours, staring up at Miley and grinning as she watched her body twitch in time with the vibrations. Orllah returned a large double-ended dildo held in her hand. She settled onto the floor, her scarlet ass pressed against Jeska's copper skin as they positioned the dildo between them.

Miley groaned, another orgasm overtaking her and almost causing her to pass out. She forced her eyes open, listening tot he sounds of Orllah and Jeska as they bounced back and forth on their shared dildo. It was going to be a long night, she thought fleetingly as the vibrations seized her once again...