Sith Lost Ch. 12

Story Info
Kai meets more Nomads under Sophie’s command.
2.7k words
4
757
00

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 02/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kai sat across from Sophie, watching her doze in the shade of the wagon. They had been on the move for almost six hours and the coolness of the morning had given way to scorching temperatures as the sun climbed higher and higher in the sky.

They were not the only occupants of the wagon. A Zabrack couple lounged in each others arms at the back of the wagon whilst two girls were playing a form of card game next to Sophie. They were all naked save for the leather straps and harnesses that they wore. The girls kept glancing curiously at Kai and he felt his cheeks redden every time they did so. He wasn't naked himself, he hadn't earned that right yet according to Sophie, but even in his trousers and boots he still found himself shying away from their stares like some timid Padawan.

The big, shaggy bantha pulling their wagon snorted as its driver pulled on the reins to turn them east. Kai squinted past him into the distance where the ruddy red sand of the desert appeared to blacken and he thought he could see columns of smoke rising in the distance.

"Sulphur pockets," one of the girls said, following his gaze. "We'd choke in minutes if we got too close."

Kai swallowed as he looked at the coiling columns of greenish smoke. Sophie had explained to him the damage caused tot he planet by the Rupture but seeing it up close was something else entirely. A hour or so ago they had come across a ravine that seemed to delve all the way to the planet's core, pockets of lava visible as dim red glows in the darkness of its depths. He had seen radiation storms on the horizon and felt tremors beneath him that had caused the wagons to buck and sway even more than they did normally.

"You've never seen a place like this before, have you, Jedi?"

He turned to the girls, realising that they were both watching him intently. Like most of the Nomads he had met they were very attractive. The first was a blonde with full lips and large breasts. Leather straps bound her arms and thighs and two large ring piercings dangled from her nipples. Her friend was dark skinned, her black hair shaved to stubble on one side of her head and streaked with pink on the other. Straps crisscrossed her body in a diamond pattern, cradling her small but perky breasts and connecting to a collar with a gold buckle around her neck. He tried not to stare at either of their tits as he shook his head quickly.

"No. This planet is broken."

The girls laughed. "You have no idea, Jedi," the blonde said.

"I'm Zara," the dark skinned girl said. "This is Colette."

"Kai," he said weakly.

"We know," Colette said, her eyes darting to his lightsaber. "Is that thing real?"

"My saber?" Kai said, his hand brushing the durasteel hilt unconsciously. "Yes, it is."

"Let's see then," Colette demanded.

He thought he detected an edge to her tone. A bitterness that told him she wasn't entirely convinced by him yet. The wagon had gone very quiet and the two Zabracks were now also watching him curiously from where they lay. Seeing he had no other option, he unhooked his blade from his belt and thumbed the activation stud, the emerald blade erupting parallel to the floor of the wagon.

"Woah!" Zara exclaimed as the Zabrack male let out a low whistle.

There collective wonder at his weapon was enough to make him smile and he gently moved the blade through the air between them, listening to its comforting hum as their eyes followed it intently.

"Can we hold it?" Zara asked, her eyes sparkling.

Had any of the others asked Kai would probably have said no, but Zara was very pretty and he could sense no maliciousness on her part. He carefully deactivated the weapon and held it cautiously out to her.

"Just be careful," he warned.

She took it and let out a little gasp. "It's heavier than I thought," she said, turning the hilt in her hands.

Kai nodded, his smile spreading slightly. He remembered having thought the same thing the first time he had held a saber. His Master had always told him that a lightsaber was more than a weapon. It was a truth that had taken him a long time to comprehend why and one that no non-Force wielder could understand.

"You must be a pretty good fighter," Colette said, taking the lightsaber from Zara and holding it upside down. "No wonder Sophie picked you out."

He frowned, glancing at Sophie's sleeping figure before turning back to the girls. "What do you mean?" he asked.

She gestured to the others. "You're part of the team now," she said. "Why else do you think you get to ride with us?"

"Team?" Kai said. "I don't understand..."

"She not tell him," the Zabrack male grunted.

Colette turned to Kai and cocked her head. "She hasn't, has she?" she said, realisation slowly dawning on her pretty face. "Well, guess the monkey-lizard's out of the bag now... We're raiders and you're part of the squad now."

"Raiders?" Kai repeated, a sense of unease forming in his stomach as he said the word.

She nodded, gesturing around. "Sophie's our captain. Like I said, I'm Colette and this is Zara. The two love birds are Desh and Shayl," she said, pointing to the male and female Zabracks in turn.

"Fuck you, Colette," Shayl hissed. She had pale orange skin the same as Desh. Unlike the others the two of them seemed to be geared for fighting. Their harnesses were attached to leather pauldrons, vambraces and greaves and he could see at least a dozen knives sewn into the straps of their armour between the two of them.

The blonde laughed. "Name the place, Shayl," she said, blowing her a kiss. "You know I'm game." She turned to Kai and smirked, "We're all just one big happy family."

"So it seems," Kai said, his smile faltering. He couldn't work out if she was being sarcastic or not.

"So," Colette continued, now looking him dead in the eye. "You ever fuck anyone with this thing?"

"What?" Kai exclaimed, his cheeks flushing.

She shrugged. "Oh come on," she scoffed. "You must have thought about it! Its like the perfect size!"

"Leave him alone, Col," Zara chided, snatching the weapon away from her friend and passing it back to Kai. "You know what Sophie said."

She grunted, turning a slightly disapproving eye on Kai. "Oh right... You Jedi don't do sex do you?"

Kai shifted uncomfortably. "We are not permitted attachments," he said.

Colette snorted. "Fucking hell," she groaned. "Who said anything about attachments? I'm asking if you fuck?"

"Col!" Zara snapped, elbowing the blonde in the ribs. "She's just teasing," she said to Kai. "You'll get used to her eventually..."

"No you wont," Desh grumbled, pulling his leg out of the way as Colette tried to kick him.

"It just... We weren't ever given the chance," Kai siad, talking more to Zara than anyone else now. "Training to be a Jedi takes everything you have. We'd be in lessons from sunrise to sunset and even when we left the temple it would be in the care of one of the older Masters."

"Seems like a hard life," Zara said, leaning towards him.

Kai looked down, feeling her hand on his knee. He swallowed and nodded. "Yeah. I guess it was... I've never been free to make my own choices until now..."

"Many of us were the same," Zara said. "Desh used to be a hauler. Col worked in a bank. We did the same shit over and over all for someone else's benefit. When the world ended, we all said good riddance to it all. We make our own rules now. We do what we want."

She slid her hand up his leg, her nails scratching his skin through the fabric of his trousers. The wagon had gone very quiet, Colette and the Zabracks watching their exchange with interest.

"What do you want, Jedi?" she breathed.

She was very close to him now. Her perfume filled his nostrils and as he looked up into her heavy lidded eyes he felt his breath catch in his throat.

"I want to be free," he replied.

Zara smiled and leaned in to press her lips to his. He kissed her back, feeling her grip tighten on his leg as their tongues met. Her hair teased his bare chest and he grasped her shoulder with his other hand, pulling her closer as they kissed.

He heard movement and then gasped as he felt another set of lips on his neck. He opened his eyes and saw Colette had joined them. She leaned up and kissed him firmly before turning to softly kiss Zara's neck as she began to kiss Kai once again. Colette moved down Zara's neck, nibbling her shoulder before brushing her lips against her nipples. A gasp escaped Zara's lips between their kisses as Colette began to suck on her nipples, one hand on Kai's thigh, the other on Zara's ass.

Zara pulled her lips away from him, flashing him an excited smile as she began to kiss his chest, her hands sliding up his legs to the buttons of his trousers. She eased them open, her hand slipping beneath the fabric to reveal his already solid cock.

"Now I see why Sophie likes you so much," she whispered with a smirk as she wrapped her fingers around his shaft and began to rub him slowly. Colette nodded, running her nails over his balls and the base of his shaft.

Kai groaned, leaning back against the side of the wagon as the two girls stroked his cock. He was dimly aware of the two Zabracks at the other end of the wagon locked in each other's embrace.

Zara leaned forwards and wrapped her lips around his cock. She began to suck slowly, her head bobbing up and down in her lap as Colette's tongue grazed his balls. He inhaled sharply, his toes curling as Zara's strokes began to speed up. She pushed herself all the way down his shaft, her nose grazing his stomach as she held him deep in her throat, Colette holding her down as she began to tremble. She raised her head, his cock sliding out of her mouth as she spluttered and coughed but then Colette was on him, sucking his cock hungrily as Zara caught her breath, wiping the cum from her lips, as she pulled Colette's hair out of the way.

Kai knew he couldn't last much longer. His toes were curled and his leg muscles locked as the two girls shared his cock. They bobbed up and down in his lap and ran their tongues down the side of his shaft, their cum covered lips pressing together as they devoured him. Kai groaned but just he was about to cum the two girls yelped and their lips were pulled sharply from his dick.

He opened his eyes to see Sophie knelt behind the two girls, a fistful of each of their hair in both her hands, a smirk on her face.

"I should have known you two whores couldn't keep your hands off him," she hissed.

"Sorry captain!" Zara winced.

Sophie cackled. "Finish him off then," she ordered.

She let go of their hair and Zara and Colette hurried to grasp Kai's cock. He felt Sophie's eye on him as they pumped his dick, pressing their faces together as he let out a grunt of pleasure and shot his load across their faces, his hot cum landing in their hair and mouths and in their eyes. He exhaled his shoulders slumping in satisfaction as he sagged backwards against the wagon wall.

"Kai," Sophie snapped. "Give me your weapon."

He blinked, looking up at her. The wagon was silent. Desh and Shayl watching the exchange in silence even as their hands continued to explore each other. Slowly he held out the saber to Sophie.

She tugged Colette's hair, pulling her backwards to look down on her cum covered face. "You wanted to know what this felt like," she hissed. "So lets find out. On your backs!"

The two girls hurried to follow their captain's orders, laying back on the floor of the wagon with Sophie between them, their ass cheeks just touching.

"Look at the pair of you," Sophie chided, running a hand over their slick pussies and holding them up fro everyone to see the juices between her fingers. "Fucking sluts."

A look of annoyance seemed to cross Colette's face but Zara just bit her lip, waggling her ass against Colette's.

Sophie looked up at Kai and smirked, her large blue eyes twinkling with mischief as she placed his saber between the two women. "Well?" she hissed. "Show me that you want it!"

Kai watched in disbelief as the two girls began to press their pussies against the hilt of his saber. The hilt was long and wide. A ribbed alloy served as the handle whilst the durasteel emitter and pommel were both shaped. He watched the girls' eyes roll back as the hilt began to slide inside each of them. He saw the mixture of pain and pleasure on their faces as the hilt stretched them wide and then their pussies touched, their legs locked together as they held each other onto the saber.

"Fuck," Kai whispered. Not realising he'd been holding his breath.

Sophie snapped her fingers at the Zabracks. "You two, shut Colette up!"

Desh and Shayl untangled themselves and came over to the others, Shayl positioning herself over Colette's face as Desh moved behind her, his cock cradled between his partner's ass cheeks and soon they were both groaning in pleasure.

Sophie moved around them, positioning herself over Zara's face, just out of reach of her tounge. "Ready for another round?" she purred to Kai.

He nodded vigorously, never having wanted anything more in his life.

She smirked as he shuffled behind her, his dick once again rock solid as he rubbed it against her ass cheeks. She purred softly, arching her back and pressing herself into him. He bit his tongue, his heart racing as he took his dick and slid inside of her pussy, his eyes rolling back in his head as he felt her latch onto him. She moved slowly, lowering herself so that her pussy was pressed against Zara's lips, Kai's balls now resting on the other woman's face. He began to thrust, his cock sliding back and forth inside of her. Sophie groaned along with the others, their moans of pleasure filling the wagon. She reached behind her and took his hand, guiding it into her hair and he suddenly understood, taking a fistful of her hair in his hand and pulling her head back towards him, forcing her to arch her back and press her pussy even more firmly into Zara's lips.

He looked past her head to Shayl, the Zabrack's eyes rolled back in her head as Desh fucked her, matching Kai's speed thrust for thrust. Desh was like an animal, his eyes narrowed, his hands squeezing Shayl's ass as he pounded her over and over whilst below, Colette and Zara continued to rock back and forth on Kai's own saber.

Shayl suddenly let out a squeal of pleasure and a few seconds later Sophie also screamed, her pussy tensing around Kai's cock as her whole body shook. It was more than Kai could take and he grunted as he came, tearing his dick from inside her and cumming all over her pussy and onto Zara's face once again.

As he collapsed against the wall of the wagon for a second time he caught Sophie grinning at him from where she lay on top of Zara. He let out a sigh of satisfaction and closed his eyes, wanting only to sleep now that he was so utterly spent. As he drifted off his last thought was of how he was going to get his lightsaber back...