Six

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No."

"No? You'll try and fucking tell ME no?" he demanded in a snarl, grabbing my face.

Closing my eyes, I shook my head. "No, Corin. I... I actually did buy a house. I have a house. It's down in Lewiston. I just... hate it."

"You really think I will fall for that again?" he asked angrily.

"I did," I told him softly. "It's a little place tucked back behind a strip mall, I got it super cheap. I... haven't been staying there at all. I don't even have any furniture there, it's just sitting empty."

"I don't give a fuck where we fucking sleep at night, Six. I give a fuck about the fact that you will be spending the rest of your fucking nights in my bed. Look at me! I don't fucking care about the bullshit. No more of it, no fucking more. You. Are. Mine. Do you understand?"

I looked down, not really understanding. He wasn't going to kill me? He still wanted me?

"LOOK AT ME!"

Jerking, I looked up at him, flinching.

His nostrils were flaring again and he was wildly angry. Would this be it? The moment he would end me? "You are mine," he repeated. "Do you fucking understand?"

"I understand," I whispered. "I'm yours. You're going to kill me."

"No, Six. I'm going to fucking make you my wife. You belong to me," he snarled, yanking the chain free from the clip and pulling me close. "And I fucking belong to you!" he told me, shoving his arm with the bloody '6' cut in it in my face. "We belong to each other. You will never walk away again, do you hear me?"

I stared up at him for a long moment as it finally began sinking in. He wasn't going to kill me or hurt me. He still wanted me. He still loved me. After destroying him the way I had, he still loved me.

"No! No fucking bawling!" he growled, catching me as I tilted into him. "Stop crying!"

"You still LOVE me," I sobbed.

He deflated, letting out a long breath. "I've never fucking stopped, Six. Never. And no more of this shit," he growled, running his fingers over my arm. "We go to a fucking tattoo place like normal fucking people!"

I let out a choking sob of a laugh. "These are my tattoos. They show how much I love you."

"No. You better be glad they aren't deep and won't scar, I won't have that kind of shit with my wife. No drugs, no cutting an fucking bawling. You're happy. Once you heal all of that, we get tattoos."

1...67891011