Six

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be quiet and go to sleep," he snapped, but again, the pleased tone was there. He'd liked hearing that too.

He woke before me in the morning and rolled out from under me almost roughly as he got up. I was too sleepy to be able to tell if he was grumpy or just being his usual testy self. When he came back from the bathroom and looked me over, I knew he wasn't angry. I smiled up at him and turned, patting the bed.

"Ten more minutes?" I asked softly.

"I'm goin' out to moms to make her breakfast. Sunday tradition."

"Oh! Do I get to go with?" I asked excitedly. "I ordered more groceries of the things she liked and for here too, but they won't be here till around 1."

"You can go," he grumped, pulling me off the bed and lifting it to pull my bag out.

I pretended to be excited as I got dressed in my own clothes and hurriedly took my meds. I climbed half in his lap in the truck, my legs over his thigh as I hugged him and smiled. I chattered happily the entire way there about all the things I was going to make this week.

He said nothing at all, even when we got there and he led me in by my hand.

Doris was there, standing at her back window in the kitchen looking out.

"Hello mom," Corin called warily.

"Doris turned with a smile. "Corin! I'm glad you came! Oh! Oh my, just LOOK at you Violet! You've grown so beautifully! I always knew you would! Come in and sit down, both of you!"

I looked at Corin in surprise and he looked pleasantly surprised as well. "I didn't know you remembered Six, mom," Corin spoke up.

"Of course I do! She lived across from us for so long before your dad and I split. You think I didn't know she was the reason you stayed with him? As much as you talked about her for so long, I just KNEW it'd be her that settled my boy down!" she laughed. "Then you went and just disappeared! You know, Corin took off after you? Found out you left and he tried to track you down. Came back after a week, ate up everything in the whole house," she laughed teasingly, "then sold off that old motorbike of his and took off again tryin' to find you. He always had him a temper, but when he came back without you that second time... not a single soul would go near him for fear of incurring his wrath!" she laughed.

I blushed and looked at Corin, but he was just giving me a challenging look, daring me to say anything about it.

I turned back to Doris. "If I'd known anyone here would have missed me at all, I would have left word where I was going. Miss Jeanette up at the school found me a job and I left as soon as I could and still graduate. I didn't want to walk the stage, just needed the paper. I took the bus and went up to my job."

"But he found you after all, didn't he?" she laughed again. "I just knew he would, someday. As long as he went on pinin', I just knew he wasn't gonna give in until he had you back here with us! And now look at you! You look just the same and not the same at all! The beautiful woman the shy girl turned into. I'm so happy for you Corin! How long have you two been married now and when can I hold my grandbabies?"

"Mom," Corin began, shaking his head.

I cut in. "I'm not sure on grandbabies," I told her with a smile. "Right now we're just sort of in our honeymoon stage, just being happy to be together. And I'm glad he found me too. It was a pure accident he did, you know? I came back to see about my Grams old place and ran into him. He mentioned you actually, right off the bat. Anyway, one thing led to another and... I haven't left hardly at all since. These past couple days have easily been the happiest of my life, even though that isn't saying much."

"Oh, sweetheart. My heart just hurts for you. Corin was hopin to see you after your mom passed and after you dad passed, but you never did come back. I'm so sorry for your loss, though I know it was no great loss to you. I... I'll be honest, those days back then are a bit hazy to me, but I can remember some of it. More of what I was told later. More'n once my Corin spoke about takin' you out of there as soon as you were old enough and no one could call him a kidnapper. Wanted to sooner, but had nowhere for you to go except right there with him, still close to them. He was plannin' on..."

"Mom, what would you like for breakfast?" Corin cut in quickly.

Doris chuckled and waved a hand at him. "Look at him bein' modest. Don't want ya to know how gone for you he was."

I smiled at Doris, then looked at Corin again and his challenging look was angry now. I understood something else then. If I'd been anyone else besides who I was, I would have been dead already. He would have killed me that first night, again after the police handed me over to him. He'd had a thing for me for a long time and that was why I was still alive.

I turned back to Doris, smiling sadly. "I was just telling him last night how much I wished I had known back then. How different things could have been for the both of us. But it's no use lingering on what if's, right? We found each other after everything and I can't wait to fill the rest of his days with happiness."

"That just warms my heart completely! I'm so glad the universe saw fit to bring you two back together."

"Me too! Now, what did you want for breakfast?"

Corin hardly spoke, watching me all morning as I sat with his mom and talked to her. When I looked at him, his look was always calculating or wary. I thought I understood it a little after noon. He was watching me fake it so well with his mother. Lie to her and act a certain way, watching me perform. He was making connections.

Turning to him, I took his arm. "My Corin? I have that delivery coming. Do you want to go and come back, have me go alone and come back, or...?"

"I'll take you," he grated with a fake sweet smile. "Mom, I'll be back this evening with your dinner."

"Violet too?"

"Six will be tied up this evening," he answered, then hugged his mom before pulling me out to his truck.

I got in like I thought nothing was wrong, still smiling as I snuggled up to him. I knew he was going to wait until we got back to his place to blow up, so I had until then to convince him not to.

"I always liked your mom... she was always so pretty when I was little. She'd be outside singing and dancing with her radio, not caring who was watching."

"She was high," Corin growled.

"I didn't know that, I just thought she was happy. And she was always so nice to me, smiling and waving. She's always been nice to me. I can't believe she remembered me," I sighed happily. "It was nice talking to her. Cathartic. To have something else about this place not be completely horrible. And of course it would have to be something related to you," I smiled sadly. "I know they say you aren't supposed to upset people with Alzhiemers by telling them the truth when they are having their moments, demanding they see the present. You aren't supposed to lie either. If they think you are someone else, like she thought I was Julia. You aren't supposed to say yes, I'm her, but you're supposed to talk to them without correcting them and speak in a way that doesn't upset her world, you know? Yesterday was harder to do, but today was nice. Being able to be myself and not have to watch how I say things. I know now why it must be so hard on you! Her good days like today she seems so there and so lucid. It makes days like yesterday so hard to deal with. I hardly know her and the stress of yesterday got to me, but not today. She was just herself and genuine and I could be myself. And oh, My Corin, she adores you," I smiled as we pulled up to his trailer. "She loves her boy as much as you care for her. I love seeing it."

He gave me a cold look as he pulled me out of the truck and inside.

I was expecting him to put the collar back on me, but he didn't. He sat down as if waiting for something and I realized suddenly what. He was waiting for the delivery to come and go before he did whatever he was planning on doing. I sat next to him on the couch and laid back in his lap, pulling his arm around me to hug as I smiled up at him.

"Did you really 'pine' after me, baby?" I asked, pleased.

"She was exaggerating," he told me, his nostrils flaring.

"So you didn't?" I asked in mock sadness. "And you came looking for me? Really?"

"Also exaggerated," he grated.

I giggled and pulled his hand up to my throat, closing my eyes with a sigh as his fingers closed around it. "Mmmm, baby, I really like that," I told him in a whisper as I trailed fingers up his wrist. "It's just... the ultimate form of ownership for you to hold me like this. I could let you keep me here like this forever."

His fingers tightened slightly, then slowly began tightening more and more. My eyes opened as I looked up at him in excitement and want. The tighter his fingers got, the more excited I got. When my vision began swimming, I was ready to let him do anything he wanted to me if he would just let me come for him.

The knock on the door made me whimper even as I began seeing spots.

I didn't move at all as he released me. When he stood, I could only pant and writhe on the couch with need as he answered the door and took all of the groceries. Hardly taking the time to set them on the counter, he came back to me and leaned over me, looking over my face.

I knew I must look as full of need as I was.

"Will you punish me now, my love?" I asked him with no guile at all. I needed him! "Let me please you! Punish me, please. Allow me release and bless me with your seed!"

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up," he hissed, picking me up off of the couch by my throat.

I grabbed his wrist, but went limp as I closed my eyes and trembled. "Ohh... yes my love," I breathed, wanting him to punish me.

Pressing me to the bed, he looked over my face as his fingers closed again. I looked up at him, my eyes full of need, but never tried to escape his grip. I knew he wouldn't really hurt me with intent to kill me, but he would punish me and see me brought into line.

"Do you want me to beat you, fuck you in the ass, fist your cunt, fist your ass or go up to Genes and see who's there. Bring them all back to run a train on you. Or take your lying whore mouth in there and scrub it with bleach and a wire brush? Bend you over and fill your ass with drain cleaner. Keep lying to me, whore, I dare you," he hissed, his hand tightening even more.

Blackness took over and I woke to a throbbing head as cold water washed over me. Gasping, I jerked up and put my hands on the wall of the small shower, turning to look up at Corin. He looked pissed as he glared down at me. I let out a shuddering breath, my lips parting. "Thank you, my love," I whispered. "I loved that!"

"Why didn't you fucking struggle?" he demanded.

"Do you want me to struggle, my love? I knew you wouldn't kill me, I knew you were doing it to please me, why would I struggle? Unless you want me to? I will if you want me to? Oh, my love, I am so close... please, may I have release? Will you beat your whore? Or allow me to please you and give you release?"

"You're being obtuse, Six. you know I'm pissed at you!"

I shook my head in confusion and blinked up at him. "You are? Why? Did I do something, my love? Please tell me and I will fix it!" I cried fearfully. "Master please, I don't want you displeased! Tell me how I can fix it! I can't be happy unless you are! What did I do wrong?" I pleaded with him in terror.

"You aren't being honest with me," he snarled, grabbing me by the hair and yanking me back to his bed, shoving me over it and landing a heavy blow on my ass.

"Ohhh... oh my love, I don't understand? Are we roleplaying? You pretend to be angry and punish me to please me?"

He hit me again, harder this time and I sucked in a breath at the very real pleasure the pain was bringing me.

"Oh! Please yes my love! I'm sorry, I'm a whore who deserves punishing! Don't stop my love, punish your whore more!"

He hit me again, then again before moving to the other side and running this fingers through my wet slit.

Shoving my legs wide, he landed a hard smack right to my clit and I jerked and cried out, my entire body arching upward. He paused then, his fingers playing in the wetness.

Rolling me roughly to my back, he shoved my legs high and wide. "Hold them there," he demanded. I reached out and held my own ankles, holding them as wide as I could for him.

He was still pissed, but his eyes were lit with something else too. An understanding. He could get as pissed as he wanted with me and beat me and punish me... and I would just enjoy it and get off.

Immediately, he made that odd fist with one knuckle higher than the others to make it less blunt, then began working his fist into me with nothing but my own slick juices allowing him in. I cried out, panting and holding myself open for him as he forced entry hard enough to slide me up the bed. I was screaming by the time he had my pussy wrapped around his wrist and he was panting with effort as he gritted his teeth. He gave me a malicious grin, then turned enough and angled himself that he could hit me again. Landing another hard smack on my clit, I screamed again and jerked and when he hit me again, I came around his entire hand as he closed his eyes and smirked. The pain of the orgasm around his large hand only dragged it out, spurring it to keep going as I twitched and whimpered and shook on the bed under him.

After a moment, I realized I had released my ankle on one side, but I could hardly move.

"Now, whore, suck my cock," he growled in my face. "I am not taking it out until you have made me come, do you understand?"

"Oh! Yes my love! Yes, thank you for allowing me this pleasure through yours, Corin!" I panted, then tried to maneuver enough as he laid back to be able to get to his cock. The feeling of him twisting and pressing inside me as we both moved made me come all over again as I was forced flat and squeezed his fist inside of me again.

"Did I fucking tell you that you could come again?" he demanded angrily as soon as I could move again.

"No," I panted breathlessly. "No, my love. I'm sorry! It happened and I didn't even know it was going to! I'm sorry!"

"Shut up and suck my cock!" he snarled.

I sucked his cock eagerly, but he didn't seem very into it at all. I had to pull out all the stops and use every trick I knew and even still it took a long time for him to come.

I understood something else then too.

He was rough disengaging his hand from me and I let out a cry of sharp pain that he ignored.

"Get fucking dressed," he demanded, still grumpy.

I dressed slowly, aching all over and my head still throbbing.

When he was dressed as well, he grabbed my arm and pulled me out to the kitchen and motioned to the bags. "Put it away and leave whatever's going to moms in the bags."

"Oh... umm... it's all going there," I managed, still hunched and tottering a bit. "Everything I ordered was for her place. Umm, here, I'll help," I half whispered, picking up the last two bags after he'd picked up four.

He said nothing as we went out to his truck, but I knew he was about to take me back in and put the collar on me.

As he took the bags from me to put in the back of his truck, his phone rang. He scowled at it, then hit answer. "Yeah?" he demanded, then listened as his face went pale. "When? How bad?" he asked, opening the truck door and shoving me into it even though I had no shoes on. "I'm on my way!" he yelled at the phone before tossing it in the seat and peeling out.

He was going ridiculously fast on the little dirt side roads and I was a bit terrified of the stressed way he was looking.

Pulling up to his mom's house, I knew why. There was an ambulance and police there. He jumped out and ran up to his mom at the back of the ambulance and I followed at a slower run on the gravel in bare feet.

"... already warned you twice, Corin!" the officer was saying. "We're going to have to put her in a facility if you can't take care of her!"

"What happened?" I asked the EMT wrapping Doris's hand.

"Burned it on the stove," the woman told me tersely.

"Oh no! Corin, you were right! I'm so sorry, this is my fault! He told me we needed to unplug it before we left, but I told him we were just going to get groceries and coming right back! Doris! I'm so sorry, are you alright? I told you we were bringing dinner back!"

"I know... I know, Julie, but... I just wanted some of them potato cakes like I used to make when you were little?"

"I love potato cakes, but I promised to cook for you. Corin, I'm so sorry, I should have listened to you. You told me we always had to unplug it if we left even for a minute! This is my fault! I really did think a few minutes wouldn't hurt. Doris, how bad is it?"

"Just a little burn, not bad really. Now... you want to know about pain? That baby boy of mine! My goodness. You know he was late? I kept waitin and they kept sayin' he'd come when he was ready. So I waited. A week later they said a couple more days and they'd see about forcing it to happen. A full two weeks later and they said come on in, we'll give you something to make it happen. Start driving there and wouldn't you just damn know it? Went into labor on the way there. Took his sweet ass time coming too! Made us wait and wait and when they said they'd take him out, he said hell no! Nobodies making me do anything, I'll do this myself! Came out fightin' mad, hollering and yelling at everyone! He's still a fighter to this day! Two days he had me in that labor room. That. That there was some pain. Worth every second of it, sweet boy that he is. Ornery shit that he is," she chuckled. "He's round here somewhere getting himself into some kinda trouble."

"That sounds like him," I agreed. "I'm so sorry about your hand! I have some icecream in the truck for desert. You said strawberry was your favorite? It's in with all the groceries. "Baby, can you grab the groceries? I want to fix mom a bowl for her to hold in her hand."

"Corin," the officer sighed.

"I really am sorry," I told the officer. "He told me and I didn't listen. I will from now on, I promise. Also, he and I are going to be staying closer now. It was never fair of me to ask him to spend so much time away from her, it was selfish to want so much time alone with him. Not while... not while she needs company like she does. We need to cherish what we have left, and I didn't understand it when he'd say that. Not till now. She could have really been hurt and that's all my fault. Corin, I'm so sorry!" I cried, turning to sob against him as he hugged me awkwardly.

"Julie! Julie, what's wrong?" Doris asked in concern, hurrying over to put her good hand on my shoulder.

"No! No, mom, nothing! I'm just sad you got hurt and I feel awful for it!"

"Pshaw! Enough of that! We're going to say thanks to these nice folks and go in and watch us some Night Court and eat ice cream!" she smiled.

I let out a shaky laugh and hugged her. "I love Night Court!"

"I know, it was always your favorite. Come on," she told me, tugging me towards her trailer. "Have your young man bring in the groceries."

I looked at Corin and he looked down at the officer. The officer rolled his eyes and made a motion. I could see relief wash over Corin as he grabbed the groceries and hurried in with them.

"You go sit down and me and Corin will put all of this away," I told Doris.

"Corin is my boy's name!" she smiled happily.

"Oh yeah? I bet he's as amazing as my Corin. I'll be right in with the ice cream," I told her with a smile. "And if there's anything you need for your hand, let me know!"

As soon as she was gone, Corin grabbed me roughly and shoved me up against the fridge hard enough to jar my teeth. He looked over my face again and again, his gaze so intense it took me a long moment to understand.

1...45678...11