Six

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's fucking tight as fuck," Rick grunted, working a third finger in. "I'm going to fist her ass too!"

"In a minute. Pull out, I'm checkin her with this."

I was panting, hysterically crying as Rick pulled his fingers out. I didn't know what was about to happen, but I was terrified.

"Here, hold on," Rick called, then left a moment. He came back, then spread my ass cheeks apart and pressed something hard and almost sharp to my ass. Pumping it and pressing it, I realized it was soap from the bathroom. He was pumping it into me, and on me, all around my asshole. "Now!" he breathed excitedly, pulling his phone out to record it.

Something cold and hard and huge was pressed to my asshole and Jim reached up to stretch my asscheeks apart and work the metal rod in. The mag light. I let out a wail as he worked it in enough that my asshole was stretched all the way around it. When he started pumping it shallowly, slowly working it in, I screamed again.

"Oh! Hold on! Here," Rick laughed, hitting something on his phone, but still pointing the phone at my ass Jim fucked me with the huge flashlight shallowly.

"Hello? What the fuck?" Corin asked. "What the fuck am I watching?"

Rick moved around to my face, my screaming grimace, then panned over my cuffed hands, then back to my ass and the mag light.

"Oh, fucking hell yeah!" Corin laughed.

"You want a turn? Get up here," Rick laughed, still holding the phone. "Watch this first!" he yelled, reaching over with his free hand and shoving the mag light as hard as he could.

I screamed and flopped on the desk, begging them to stop, to take it out, but Rick kept shoving harder and harder, working it in more and more.

"I'm gonna have this buried to the fucking hilt by the time you get here!" Rick laughed again.

"I'm on my fucking way!" Corin yelled gleefully.

"Please please please, it hurts!" I sobbed as Jim took over shoving it in and out, pushing deeper with every thrust.

"You want it out?" Rick asked, yanking my head up by my hair.

"PLEASE!"

"Start sucking," he sneered, pulling his rock hard cock out.

"Don't come inside her," Jim snarled, still thrusting as I screamed.

Rick didn't answer, just shoved his cock into my open mouth, all the way back and gagging me as he took hold of my hair and thrust. "That's fucking right, whore," Rick breathed. "Suck my fucking cock! Suck it like it's all you want in this world! You want us to stop fucking your ass? Suck me dry, bitch. Suck us both dry."

"All of us," Jim grunted, pushing harder now that it was harder to get it in.

I screamed around the cock, the pain almost too much to bear. More than anything, I hated that it was getting me off. Only David had ever been able to get me off with the right kind of pain, but now these assholes were about to take me there. I cried out again, trying to ignore one of my fantasies coming to fruition.

Rick growled when he yanked out of my mouth and shot cum all over my face, panting.

"Switch me," he panted, moving around to take over for Jim.

Jim was smaller than Rick, but his cock was still enough to choke me as he held my head and rammed in hard and fast. Rick was also shoving in hard and fast, ramming as he growled with the effort.

When Corin walked in the door, I whimpered again as he let out a dark laugh. Circling around to my face, he looked me over. "Cum looks right on you, whore," he sneered. "I'm fucking next, but not before you scream for me real good."

He left and went back outside, coming back with a 6 pack of bottled beer. "Move that thing out of her ass," he told Rick, popping the top off one of the beers. "Hold her legs up high so none of it comes out. Keep fucking her mouth," he snarled as he pressed the mouth of the bottle to my asshole and tipped it up, shoving into me. He shoved a finger in next to it and pulled and when he did, I felt the liquid begin draining into my bowels.

I screamed again and Jim grunted, then pulled out of my mouth and came on my face as I screamed.

"I brought lube," Corin snarled. "Keep holding her up, come around here and hold her other leg, spread them wide. Film this man," he told Rick as he coated his hand in lube and then squirted some into my pussy. I was getting dizzy and the room was spinning as I went lax on the desk.

"Fuck! That shit does work!" Corin laughed, then started working a bent finger into me. I realized after a moment, that the bent finger was the beginning of his entire fist, making it shaped so he could work it on more easily.

"No," I told the air, my head spinning faster now.

His fist was up to his second knuckle and I was panting, the pain overwhelming as he pressed in harder and harder, twisting his hand around and around to work it in more and more.

Screaming, I shook my head, knowing that I was close. The pain and pleasure was too much and I was going to come.

Not for Corin! Please, not for him!

"Nnnnnn," was all I could manage as another knuckle went in, immediately followed by the next.

"Almost!" Rick breathed, getting a close up. "Look how fucking strecthed she is! Once you get it in her pussy, put the other in her ass!"

Corin gave another malevolent chuckle as he pushed and his last knuckle slipped in and he buried his hand up to his wrist.

I was so full now, as I moaned, my pussy wrapped around his wrist and his fist inside me, flexing and trying to open.

"Oh god," I whispered as he tried to force his fingers apart again. Locking up completely, I came hard around his hand, squirting all over him and the floor as I let out a high pitched whine.

"Holy fucking shit!" Rick yelled.

Corin stood and leaned over me, smirking down at my face as he looked me over. "You're a pain whore, aren't you? That what you were doing with a married man? You his sub? His toy to punish?"

"Nnnn," I managed, trying to squirm away from his hand.

"Oh, I'm not done with you yet," he laughed. "Not by a long shot."

Moving back, he unzipped his pants as he rolled me to my side, his fist still in me.

"Hold her leg up," he commanded. Someone did, but I was completely out of it now, feeling dizzy and even a bit sick. When his cock shoved into my ass, I gasped, my eyes going wide.

I came immediately as his long cock filled me, bucking uncontrollably in the position I was in.

Corin was laughing when my muscles stopped, but only barely heard him as I passed out.

Waking, my head tried to kill me, then my stomach as I immediately started throwing up. Hands moved me and held me face down as I vomited violently again and again. When it finally stopped, I began sobbing from the pain in my head and everywhere else. My entire body hurt.

"All done, whore?" Corin asked derisively. "Come on, stand up," he demanded, pulling me off of a bed and forcing me down a hall to the bathroom. We were back in his trailer.

Had it all been a bad dream?

No, I hurt too much everywhere for it to have been a dream.

Shoving me in the shower, he turned on the water and held me up as I leaned against the wall. "Come on, clean yourself up!" he yelled.

Fumbling for the soap, I managed to start washing, though I still couldn't stand on my own.

"Are you going to kill me?" I asked in a whisper.

"You'll be begging for me to soon," he sneered. "I'm going to make you beg for it. Make you plead for it."

I only hugged myself, thinking that I would welcome death right this moment, I hurt so badly. "Can I have tylenol or something?"

"Fuck you, bitch!" he laughed. "You get fucking nothing. Hurry up!"

"I'm done," I whispered.

Yanking me out of the shower, he dragged me to the living room and let me fall on the floor. I lay there unmoving, even when he lifted my head and put a collar on me. A dog collar. Clipping it to a chain, he pulled me to the kitchen and hooked it to an eyehook so I could barely move. Setting two dog bowls in front of me, he filled one with water, then dumped actual dog food in the other.

Grimacing, I turned away from the foul smell.

"Best to eat it right away," he told me darkly. "Once it starts getting all dried out, it gets harder to eat and a lot worse tasting. You get nothing else at all until you finish that."

I hid my face in my hands, trying to block out the smell.

He only laughed as he walked away.

Reaching up, I tried to find the buckle, then discovered there was some sort of mechanism on it. I couldn't figure out how to open it. Instead, I looked at the clip on the eyehook. It was large, and as I discovered, very hard to open. Even with both of my hands, I couldn't force it open enough to get around the hook.

Sighing, I dropped back down and wished I at least had clothes.

Corin came back down the hall and left out the front door without ever looking at me.

I sat up, trying to yank on the chain, yank on the hook, but there was no give at all.

By the time he came back, hours later, I was curled up on the floor, half asleep. He was covered in oil and grease on his arms and on his coveralls. He gave me a single glance before going and taking a shower.

When he came out, he unhooked me with ease and led me to the living room, forcing me to move on my hands and knees. Sitting back, he opened his towel and pulled me closer. "I need my cock sucked, whore," he told me, his eyes daring me to say no.

I didn't have the strength or will to fight him. Moving closer, I wrapped my fingers around his long cock and stroked a few times before moving and putting my mouth around it. David had been very detailed in his instructions and lessons on sucking cock, and it was something I could do now hardly thinking about it. When David told me to do it, I did it and I did it quickly and right.

I tried to pretend this was the same and I was a sub to Corin now. It was hard to imagine, I didn't trust him at all and I was terrified of him. Still, this was something I could do and I was good at it.

Corin slid his fingers into my hair, his head dropping back as he let out a pleased sigh. "That's good, whore. Very good. Fuck..." He trailed off, swallowing hard as I kept going, fondling his balls gently and massaging his prostate. Listening to his soft moans and sighs fueled me to move faster and harder, his body getting more and more tense as his breathing quickened. When his hands clenched in my hair, I knew he was close and I took him all the way into my throat as he let out a shocked wail. He came deep in my throat, throbbing and spending himself as he panted and gripped my hair.

I didn't move until he let me go, then eased off of him and moved back down to the floor on my hands and knees.

"Fuck," he breathed. "No wonder the dude killed himself trying to get back to you."

I said nothing, only stayed there and hoped if I acted as a sub and did all he asked, he wouldn't hurt me. Not only that, he would get complacent and I could get away.

He lay there on the couch for a moment, then finally got up and went to get dressed, leaving me there in that spot. I didn't move, I knew I couldn't get away, not until he unlocked the collar. I had to play along, make him believe I was his sub and he was topping me and I was where I wanted to be.

When he came back in, he shoved me aside with his foot before grabbing a beer and sitting on the couch again. I still didn't move, kneeling at his feet.

"You really a pain whore?" he asked finally. "You get off on that shit?"

"Yes master."

"Master now, is it? You think you're smart, Six? You're going to fool me again?"

"No, master. My only wish is to serve you. The man who topped me so easily and took me for his own."

"Bullshit."

"If my answer displeases you, please punish me, master."

"Yeah? Get up here, whore. Over my lap. Ass up."

His hand rested on my ass a moment as he looked down at me. I stayed still, waiting for the blow. The first smack was incredibly hard, making me jump and gasp. The second and third were just as hard, then he began beating my ass rapidly, but not as hard. I didn't move or cry out, this was a pain I was used to and enjoyed. I only closed my eyes as I became aroused and full of need.

"Fucking hell," he growled, then pushing me off his lap and shook his hand out. "What hurts you?"

"That hurt me, master."

"You didn't yell or fight."

"No master, your pet enjoyed the pain."

"Pet? No, you're my fucking whore."

"Your whore enjoyed the pain, master."

"You fucking enjoyed it?"

"Would you like to feel, master?" I asked, turning and offering my ass up to him, spreading my legs so he could see how wet I was.

Reaching down, he toyed with the wetness a moment, making me shudder with anticipation.

A loud knock on the door made him jerk his hand back, but I didn't move at all.

Getting up, he opened the door, watching me curiously to see if I would move or display my pussy for whoever was at the door to see.

I didn't move a muscle.

"What the fuck, Corin? You god damn lied to me! There is proof she was nowhere near here when... what the fuck? Why is she like that?"

"I'm her master and she's my whore," Corin chuckled.

"What the fuck ever. You lied about all of it, didn't you? She didn't start that fire, she had no idea her ex was married, he died in a car accident. She wasn't lying about the rest either was she? You hurt her and brought her here to hurt her more!"

"Does it matter? It's too fucking late now, isn't it?"

"You lied to me!"

"Course I did. Played on your anger about Melissa screwing you over for child support and alimony and getting the house and car. Knew it would piss you off to hear about some little bitch screwing a local boy over."

"Fuck! Damnit Corin! Do you know what will happen if this gets out?"

"It won't. Just fucking leave it alone and things will be fine. She's never going to see the light of day again, Jim."

"You and your friends set that fire, didn't you?"

"I told you. It was a woman that did it, a woman that looked a lot like Six."

"Fuck. Can you make her move or something? That's fucking distracting as hell."

"Wanna fuck her?"

"No! No, I already feel like fucking shit! For whatever it's worth, girl, I'm sorry," Jim called, then turned and left.

Corin shut the door. I'd had a brief urge to ask Jim for help, but I knew he wouldn't. He'd be in just as much trouble as everyone else. He might be sorry, but he wasn't going to throw his career away. All it would do was give me away to Corin and he would know I was faking it. Doing it this way would help make him think I was really his.

He came and sat down, smacking my ass as he did. "You had to go and use a fucking credit card," he growled.

"That works well for you, Master," I told him.

"And how the fuck is that?"

"I will get the insurance money and that will be yours since you own me."

"Hmph. Not like it'll be much."

"Not a whole lot, but quite a bit. Enough for you to get things you want or need. Master, would you like for me to make you dinner?"

"No, I'm going to go make something for my mom. Go back to your bowl and wait for me to get dressed."

I moved quickly to the spot where he'd chained me earlier and knelt there, waiting. When he came back through, he clipped me to the eyehook, then left without a word.

I tried again and again to open the clip, but it was ridiculous how hard it was to open. I couldn't imagine how Corin was opening it so easily, he didn't look that strong. He looked skinny, if anything.

Frustrated, I tried to look around me, see if there was anything within reach that I could use. There was nothing. All I could do was curl up there and wait for him to get back.

Hours passed, it was well into the night and I was actually asleep when the door finally opened. I heard him laughing and talking to someone and when he turned the light on, I could see it was Mike from the other night.

"Holy fuck, you weren't fucking kidding!" Mike breathed. "Shit! She just waits there like that?"

"Fucking cunt better fucking wait," Corin snarled, moving closer and bending over me to unclip me.

"Master, how may I serve?" I asked quickly, staying down.

"My boy there needs his cock sucked."

"Yes master," I agreed, then hurried to Mike. His eyebrows high, he quickly sat down and let me undo his pants, then dropped his head back and moaned long and loud as I wrapped my mouth around his slender cock.

"Fucking hell! Holy fucking hell! Shiiiiiit. Fuck, Corin! Fuck you man! Jesus! Fucking hell!" he groaned over and over again, his hands gripping the arms of the chair.

"Her fucking mouth was born with a prick in it, right?" Corin asked with a vicious laugh.

"This's fucking amazing! Fuck... I've never come from a BJ before, but holy fuck! She's gonna make me fuckin' blow!"

"Whore! You want me to punish you, whore? Point your ass up here so I can punish you," Corin demanded.

I lifted my ass to him eagerly, but wasn't expecting the hard, stinging smack of a belt. I let out a small cry around Mike's cock, then let out a shuddering breath of ecstasy. He hit me again and I sucked harder and faster, working hard for that next blow. He rewarded me quickly and I moaned around the cock.

"I'm gonna fucken cum!" Mike groaned.

Corin hit me again and again in rapid succession as Mike came. I whimpered and moaned as I swallowed and sucked.

"Filthy little fucking whore," Corin sneered, shoving me to my side with his boot.

"Please, Master! Punish your whore more! I need to be punished!"

"Feel how fucking wet her pussy is! She gets off on this shit," Corin told Mike, who immediately reached down and started fingering me.

"Shit, she's all sloppy wet like she's about to fucking come."

"You gonna come for me, whore? I keep beating you and you get off?"

"I would never come unless you allowed it, master."

"Fuck, man, you should film this shit. Put her on the internet or something. One of those pay sites where you do anything they ask you to if they give you money," Mike told Corin.

"You want that, whore? You wanna be on camera getting punished? Have your twat filled with whatever sick bullshit people come up with?"

"I saw one where they put a whole snake in the chick, it coiled up in there, pulling its whole body in with just it's head out. They had one of those medical things holding her open and once it started coiling up, they pulled it out and it just kept going in. She was terrified of snakes and they tied her down, then brought it in. She was screamin' and strugglin' and beggin' and the let the whole thing go in her. Huge ball python. It was fucked up! She never let them tie her down again. They showed how much people was payin on the chat rollup thing and people just kept addin money, it was crazy. You can do whatever you want!"

"Maybe," Corin scowled. "I'm fuckin' tired man and I have to be up early to drive out and get that carbeurator. I'll see you later."

Mike seemed disappointed as he pulled his fingers out of me and stood up.

I didn't move at all as Corin locked the door behind Mike, then turned to face me.

"I ought to fucking record you eating shit out of my ass," he growled. "Fuck. Fuck this bullshit. Get up. Go shower off and brush your fucking teeth."

"Yes master. Do you have a toothbrush I can use or should I use what's in there?"

"There's a pack of new ones on the medicine cabinet. Hurry the fuck up."

I jumped up and hurried, hampered greatly by the collar and chain, but managed it. When I came out, he was in his bed in his boxers, his hand behind his head and his knee bent up as he stared at the ceiling.

"Master, should I sleep on the floor or in the bed with you?"

"The fucking floor, bitch. Suck my cock first," he demanded angrily.

I climbed into the bed and kissed a trail up his legs on the inside, sliding my hands up as I did. He let out a sigh and closed his eyes, as if the small act of affection mean as much to him or maybe more than the sex did.